Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 (1658 Views)

GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity / Knowing The Dirty Games Men Play: On Males And Monogamy 1 / Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Eyeness: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
This is a continuation of males and monogamy part 1 where i touched on why monogamy benefits men more than women and talked about mate guarding. The reason, i am starting this series, which is yet to get a name is to help ladies to attract and sustain interest of good quality men in the haystack of incels, redpill men, fuckboys, manipulators, egomaniacs, abusers, mama's boys, no future ambition men, parasitic types, backdoor men and every other undesirable category of man born with a penis. So please Click the link below to read more on part 1;
https://www.nairaland.com/5462373/knowing-dirty-games-men-play

Mate guarding is not necessarily a bad thing. It is only natural to do everything you can to keep that which is precious to you, and trust me, men may not act like it, but continuing their lineage(and the woman they do it with) is very important to them. It is also very painful for men who father children that aren't theirs. In view of these, i will cut them some slack, for now.

Back to topic ladies, i promised to spill on how you as a lady can make a male mate-guarding benefit you in the long run. There are many, many ways on how to do this but i will only highlight 5 of the very important ones to allow room for flexibility.
1. BE A HIGH VALUE WOMAN: dont be cheap. Trust me, good quality men won't make any extra effort for someone who doesn't treat herself like a prize. Be the woman a man knows everyday without you rubbing it in that he is lucky to have, work on your insecurites,self love and self worth, respect yourself and others. Be the person who leaves someone with a beautiful experience of you.

2. KEEP YOUR OPTIONS OPEN, ALWAYS: and I do not mean your ex. Instead of a woman desperately pursuing a relationship with a single man, maintain different relationships with or date several men which are beneficial to you. Never put your eggs in one basket. If you feel guilty, men do the same thing too, just don't rub it in their faces and keep this to yourself.

3. GO ON DATES WHERE YOU ARE MORE LIKELY TO ENCOUNTER A LOT OF MALE COMPETITION:any place with a lot of single available males is fine, so is any activity that encourage his competitive spirit. Just have fun and be observant.

4. MAKE SEXUAL ACCESS RESERVED AND EXCLUSIVE: to the male(s) who have demonstrated good character, commitment and has significant investment. Close shop until you know that opening them will only bring you tangible benefit, make him so invested in you/the relationship that he would think twice before ghosting you because he will truly be the losing party. Also remember not to get pregnant too.

5.MONOGAMY IS FOR MARRIAGE ONLY: or do you want to be miss 'lord of the rings'? Unless a man expresses to you, and acts on his desire for marriage with a timeline in mind, you should not be monogamous. Remember that monogamy benefits men more than women.

You will know that your chances with susataining interest of that high quality bobo when he starts exhibiting mate guarding behavior, which could include but not limited to physically trying (not really suceeding)to reduce out rival males without harming your self respect or person, being in constant communication to maintain you interest, increased intimacy and friendship, and making you his exclusive significant other because you mean that much to him.

Questions are welcome but are limited to one per person, your attempts at an argument will be shut down before it begins so dear men be civil.

Cc
Seun
Lalasticlala
Amatarasha
Crazyemberr
Blackivy27
Magnolia
funmmyastic
blackivy27
lefulefu
Ubunja
Martinez39
airforce1
safiaa
pocohantas
adabieku
husbandsnatcha
pettyprincess
funmisticqueen
AstroG1
dairykidd
Lilwetdick
Fountainofyouth
chenzen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by cenaman(m): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
See CRK note.
Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
i think, it will be a dishonnour to keep redpill men in that list,

pls the incels and redpill are different people, redpill men seek to maintain a mutual understanding with women and not to demonise them, they know the truth about women behaviour and understand having a relationship is all about respect.

women love redpill men, pls incels and Average frustrated chump are what you meet daily here on romance sections not redpill men.

back to your topic, i say this, a woman setting different rules for a man might not meet a potential partner, we shouldn forget sex is cheap and can be gotten anywhere, basically a woman knowledge that there are potential competitors out there to take her so called quality man and her understanding of her biological clock will surely make her not to follow this your hard rules

this your rules only works for SIMPS, INCELS AND AVERAGE FRUSTRATED CHUMP not men with lot of options

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Eyeness: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
lilwetdick:
i think, it will be a dishonnour to keep redpill men in that list,

pls the incels and redpill are different people, redpill men seek to maintain a mutual understanding with women and not to demonise them, they know the truth and understand that

women love redpill men, pls incels and Average fraustrated chump are what you meet daily here on romance sections not redpill men.

back to your topic, i say this, a woman setting different rules for a man might not meet a potential partner, we shouldn forget sex is cheap and can be gotten anywhere, basically a woman knowlege that there are potential competitors out there to take her so called quality man and her understanding of her biological clock will surely make her not to follow this your hard rules

this your rules only works for SIMPS, not men with lot of options

my method is tried and true for ALL men regardless of their option. I actually will leave red pill men in my list, i even forgot to add that offspring of redpill and pick up artists called MGTOW.

Sex is cheap but not compulsory. At least vagina has value, penis is free.
Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
Eyeness:
my method is tried and true for ALL men. I actually will leave red pill men in my list, i even forgot to add that offspring of redpill and pick up artists called MGTOW.

Sex is cheap but not compulsory. At least vagina has value, penis does not.

Virgina and penis do have value, each one needs each other to survive

the problem is penis putting virginal on pedestal, penis acting like they cant live without virginal, even some penis commiting sucide because of virgina that is because the penis doesnt know his worth. a penis that knows his worth, will smell bullshit and shit testing when it shows, that is why i wrote that your tactics only works for Simps, average frustrated chumps and incels.

Lastly, Many women wont stay in a sexless relationship with a man, it shows that sex is compulsory for women, with sex, women are able to bond well with a man.

And i will like to add, women always have rules for Simps, average frustrated chump, incels and tasty men not strong men
Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Eyeness: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
lilwetdick:

Virgina and penis do have value, each one needs each other to survive

the problem is penis putting virginal on pedestal, penis acting like they cant live without virginal, even some penis commiting sucide because of virgina that is because the penis doesnt know his worth. that is why i wrote that your tactics only works for Simps, average frustrated chumps and incels.d

Lastly, Many women wont stay in a sexless relationship with a man, it shows that sex is compulsory for women, with sex, women are able to bond well with a man.

Quote statistics and references please, or didn't you see the other thread asking if women will stay in a relationship without sex.

Men and women need each other but no one is put on a higher pedestal, those are the lies men tell themselves when they know they are inadequate. What is your proof that penis has value, the only valuable thing is semen with good quality spermatozoa, not penis, every male ejaculation can result in a pregnancy, female ejaculations hardly do so.
Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
Co. Signed

That number 1 is a must...

Bless you girls! You will all find your Kings by kicking the frogs out the way kiss
Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
Eyeness:

Quote statistics and references please, or didn't you see the other thread asking if women will stay in a relationship without sex.

Men and women need each other but no one is put on a pedestal, those are the lies men tell themselves when they know they are inadequate. What is your proof that penis has value, the only valuable thing is semen, not penis, every male ejaculation can result in a pregnancy, female ejaculations hardly do so.

i dont need to quote statistic and reference, it is what we see daily in the physical world..there many things that dont need statistics or references, pure observation will bring out the true details

weak men always put women on pedestal, making women feel like small gods, most of these men think women can do no harm and worship them daily. so your rules only work for men who put women on pedestal

secondly, most women need children, there is always that desire to carry her own child to feel like a mother and also act like one, if penis does not have value most women cant have that feeling of what is it to be a women, you infact have already written the value already, the penis produce the sperm not semen, that sperm is needed for it to fertilise your egg in your fertile period. if the penis does have value, you wont have offsprings.

3 Likes

Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Eyeness: 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
Amen
Guest007:
Co. Signed

That number 1 is a must...

Bless you girls! You will all find your Kings by kicking the frogs out the way kiss
Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
lilwetdick:

i dont need to quote statistic and reference, it is what we see daily in the physical world..there many things that dont need statistics or references, pure observation will bring out the true details

weak men always put women on pedestal, making women feel like small gods, most of these men think women can do no harm and worship them daily. so your rules only work for men who put women on pedestal

secondly, most women need children, there is always that desire to carry her own child to feel like a mother and also act like one, if penis does not have value most women cant have that feeling of what is it to be a women, you infact have already written the value already, the penis produce the sperm not semen, that sperm is needed for it to fertilise your egg in your fertile period. if the penis does have value, you wont have offsprings.
BIOLOGY 101

Semen and spermatozoa is not produced by the penis, but by the testicles, the penis is just the pipe that it comes out from. I agree with eyeness on the pedestal thing. It is just simply a game of numbers, millions of sperm for 1 egg to make a child. It seems to not be in men's favor, VAGINA IS CHEAP IS JUST A LIE MEN TELL WOMEN TO INCREASE THEIR CHANCES.

The same pipe that urine comes out from(pukes)

3 Likes

Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Eyeness: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
Now you are not discussing logically
lilwetdick:

Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
funmisticqueen:
BIOLOGY 101

Semen and spermatozoa is not produced by the penis, but by the testicles, the penis is just the pipe that it comes out from. I agree with eyeness on the pedestal thing. It is just simply a game of numbers, millions of sperm for 1 egg to make a child. It seems to not be in men's favor, VAGINA IS CHEAP IS JUST A LIE MEN TELL WOMEN TO INCREASE THEIR CHANCES.

sperm and spermatozao are from the testicles but does the sperm comes from the mouth of the man into the virginal isnt it for from penis, the penis is the tool and a valuable tool for women, a man with a testicle and without a penis, how useful is that man to child bearing, a woman without child will do everything possible to get one penis to lay her down

Women will say viginal is not cheap, but it is surely cheap and can be gotten with the right tactics

women might say penis might be free or does not have value but i have seen many women fight for one penis, even sabotage each other plans just to get that penis.
Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Eyeness: 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
You just refuse to see reason because you want to be right. I refuse to go round in circles with you. Las las a woman will still press your mumu buttons.
lilwetdick:

sperm and spermatozao are from the testicles but does the sperm comes from the mouth of the man into the virginal isnt it for from penis, the penis is the tool and a valuable tool for women, a man with a testicle and without a penis, how useful is that man to child bearing, a woman without child will do everything possible to get one penis to lay her down

Women will say viginal is not cheap, but it is surely cheap and can be gotten with the right tactics

women might say penis might be free or does not have value but i have seen many women fight for one penis, even sabotage each other plans just to get that penis.
Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
Eyeness:
Now you are not discussing logically

explain logic, what is logical and not logical to you.

what i wrote is the most logical stuff ever to exist and does not need scientific citations to make perfect sense.
Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
Eyeness:
You just refuse to see reason because you want to be right. Las las a woman will still press your mumu buttons.

i am not trying to be right, i am just stating facts

everybody has a mumu buttons

if she presses mine, i press her own too. 50/50 no cheating.
Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Korllami007: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
funmisticqueen:
BIOLOGY 101

Semen and spermatozoa is not produced by the penis, but by the testicles, the penis is just the pipe that it comes out from. I agree with eyeness on the pedestal thing. It is just simply a game of numbers, millions of sperm for 1 egg to make a child. It seems to not be in men's favor, VAGINA IS CHEAP IS JUST A LIE MEN TELL WOMEN TO INCREASE THEIR Chances.

I hope you can urinate through your bladder since your urethra doesn't produce urine and that makes it useless.

At bolded, penis is also expensive because sugar mummy are paying gigolo huge money for it too.

If most women from the age of 35 upward don't get marry, dick will be expensive for them and most them will start paying for it.

Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Eyeness: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
Korllami007:

I hope you can urinate through your bladder since your urethra doesn't produce urine and that makes it useless.

At bolded, penis is also expensive because sugar mummy are paying gigolo huge money for it too.

If most women from the age of 35 upward don't get marry, dick will be expensive for them and most them will start paying for it.
your first paragraph has no meaning,kindly paraphrase it.

penis is free oga,Take it or leave it. Even ass hole is more expensive than penis, if you doubt me ask bobrisky and other fruity men
@ the bolded is also another lie, let us use this romanceland, both dating and sexuality section, the way some monicker have been begging for sugarmummy for years ehn, you will know that itnis not legit hustle, what of coded runs? more women than men.
Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Korllami007: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
Eyeness:

penis is free oga,Take it or leave it. Even ass hole is more expensive than penis, if you doubt me ask bobrisky and other fruity men
@ the bolded is also another lie, let us use this romanceland, both dating and sexuality section, the way some monicker have been begging for sugarmummy for years ehn, you will know that itnis not legit hustle, what of coded runs? more women than men.

I just have one single question. Just single question and no beating around the bush like hunter that want to kill bush rat. Do sugar mummies pay their gigolos for sex? Yes or No.

Very simple and straightforward question.
Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Eyeness: 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
Korllami007:

I just have one single question. Just single question and no beating around the bush like hunter that want to kill bush rat. Do sugar mummies pay their gigolos for sex? Yes or No.

Very simple and straightforward.
no
Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Korllami007: 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2019
This one is delirious
Korllami007:

Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2019
Goodwork dear. Well put and the truth.
Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Alexaonfleek: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2019
Nice write up.
More data to your phone smiley

But still won't work for few tho
Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Korllami007: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2019
funmisticqueen:
This one is delirious

Are there not women paying for sex or no? grin

You are the delirious one here by saying penis is useless because it does not product semen. If you eventually get married, you can plug pipe to your husband scrotum and draw sperm out of it.

Chai, see thinking.
Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 13, 2019
Lmao.
Imagine a woman thinking she knows how to be a man
Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=funmisticqueen post=83080365]BIOLOGY 101

That statement is not only true buh the FACT, the reason why men say vagina is cheap is because anything that has price is cheap, there is an adage by yoruba demons; owo toh ba ti nii iye abuku kan smiley on every pussy there is a price tag ...not necessary in money.
Another Fact: Life can not be valued so also is the dick, a man can go for (HRT) vaginoplasty naa money e go cost .. buh no amount of money can earn a woman a dick-plasty or whateva.
i will like to concluded that, if there is anything worth comparing to a man's dick it should be life ..they share so many attributes that has no price.

You asked a question, if answered correctly you intend to use it to justify that are men are also cheap or diick have a price.
Buh b4 u do that blindly, i had to remind you generalization shuld be made on basis of % induced from the hypothesis. i hope this is clear enough
Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2019
Eyeness:

You've a smart question buh it fortunate its a simple one to answer.
Maybe not all diicks are priceless, considering the existence of gigolo ... buh what is even the % of these low lives among men, let even say 30% of men makeup d gigolos, from such hypothesis can we state for a fact that diick has a price grin NaH!
On the otherhand, when we say all pussy has a price n therefore they're cheap is simply becos price is not only prostitutes,runs/oloshos pussy alone ... even round gurls make demands or xpect things in return, either in kind or gifts.
Now you make draw a hypothesis, and let see if 85% of women won't make up to reaffirm "women are cheap generalization" hey doesnt mean we love them less by the way
Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Eyeness: 10:52am On Oct 13, 2019
ericsmith:

You've a smart question buh it fortunate its a simple one to answer.
Maybe not all diicks are priceless, considering the existence of gigolo ... buh what is even the % of these low lives among men, let even say 30% of men makeup d gigolos, from such hypothesis can we state for a fact that diick has a price grin NaH!
On the otherhand, when we say all pussy has a price n therefore they're cheap is simply becos price is not only prostitutes,runs/oloshos pussy alone ... even round gurls make demands or xpect things in return, either in kind or gifts.
Now you make draw a hypothesis, and let see if 85% of women won't make up to reaffirm "women are cheap generalization" hey doesnt mean we love them less by the way
i never said dick was priceless, please let us not leave room for lexical ambiguity here.

that grass is free does not make it priceless. it's quite hard to get what you are saying.
Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2019
Eyeness:

I have a dog that I feed beef which cost me a lot of money, is the beef more valuable than my dog?
Paying for something For satisfaction doesn't mean the thing is more valuable than what you are satisfying
If paying women for sex makes them more valuable why are women the ones crying about sexual objectification?

1 Like

Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Eyeness: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2019
lilbest4:
I have a dog that I feed beef which cost me a lot of money, is the beef more valuable than my dog?
Paying for something For satisfaction doesn't mean the thing is more valuable than what you are satisfying
If paying women for sex makes them more valuable why are women the ones crying about sexual objectification?
this doesn't make any sense
Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
Eyeness:
this doesn't make any sense
same as everything you've been saying. You claimed since men pay for vagina to satisfy penis, vagina is more valuable than penis then I'm asking you if the beef I'm paying for to satisfy my dog is more valuable than my dog.

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 by Eyeness: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
lilbest4:
same as everything you've been saying. You claimed since men pay for vagina to satisfy penis, vagina is more valuable than penis then I'm asking you if the beef I'm paying for to satisfy my dog is more valuable than my dog.
you're clearly looking for an argument. Good day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Pay A Girlfriend School Fees ? / th / Free relationship tips to get him/her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.