Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? (33261 Views)

State One Question You Hate Being Asked. / Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You / When People Lie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:08am On Oct 14, 2019
When at you getting married?
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by 1Sharon(f): 12:09am On Oct 14, 2019
greggng:

When are you gonna get married...are you not tired of having baby mama?

How many of them do you have?

4 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 14, 2019
Larrymaxy:
after just kissing a lady

what are we now

you are a lady n i am a guy,TF?!���

LOL... Before nko? Na assurance question na hehehe...
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by 1Sharon(f): 12:11am On Oct 14, 2019
Jaymoney5000:
Honestly I hate it when people say "How are you to me most especially after greeting them...I'm always like if I tell you I'm not fine will you solve my problems mtcheww

If I greet you good mornin, does that mean the morning is good?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by 1Sharon(f): 12:11am On Oct 14, 2019
Gforce2015:
Questions likes:

Did you people have sex or not?

Did you?

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by kelvine(m): 12:11am On Oct 14, 2019
Question I hate most.

Why didn't you bring your car?

Is it me you want to see or my car.

6 Likes

tunatrezy:
Questions like " how far na ur babe, u don fvck am

That's nosey as hell. Next time give a stupid answer

2 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by stacyadams: 12:12am On Oct 14, 2019
grin grin. One anty wey mumu don gree say she go sleep over,we don bath ,on fan enter bed,I don kiss ,press bress,fling pant go one side,slide finger enter her Kingdom of heaven,only for me to wear condom and she come ask me"what do you think you re doing"

I hate that question ehn,,me go ask am
"U sef what do u think am doing"

Ihukwam 21 question s

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by 1Sharon(f): 12:13am On Oct 14, 2019
Olarewaju89:
Since you are not a Christian, you won't understand the question. Because christ have don a lot for me. Thanks

Panku has done alot for me.

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by QueenMarvella(f): 12:18am On Oct 14, 2019
Questions like "Why I didn't go to church�...Amebo up and down.
Have you eaten??, what's your own, you get food wey you wan give me cool
What are you putting on?? Iro, Buba and gele of course or what else would I be putting on,Nonsense grin
Unnecessary questions everywhere

3 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by joepepsy(m): 12:18am On Oct 14, 2019
Size of my Johnson. ..cos people know am endow.
udoekere:
Hi Nairalanders, there is this question that if someone should ask you it gets you annoy so What's a question you hate when
people ask you?
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by WaywardSon(m): 12:19am On Oct 14, 2019
thariodamaniac:
More like a statement "you just 4get me na"... I can strangle the person
I swear this particular statement infuriates me, these sort of people forget it goes both ways

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by WeRblessed(f): 12:20am On Oct 14, 2019
Are you a born again?

What in God's name is that?

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by tommylee(m): 12:22am On Oct 14, 2019
when will you marry and, oga u no carry ur car commot today undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by shogsman(m): 12:24am On Oct 14, 2019
HOW YOUR SIDE ,what's your business with my side, is it my country,state or local government, this question infuriates me.
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by royalair(m): 12:28am On Oct 14, 2019
You meet a lady today the next thing is Can I ask you for a favour grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Gofwane(m): 12:36am On Oct 14, 2019
zicoraads:
Why did you stop going to church? undecided
gosh!!

Just ask me that question if you want to know how rude i can be. No matter your age, title or status.

I so much hate that question

6 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by pascalbenz: 12:40am On Oct 14, 2019
UndauntedYOCA:
1- Why are you so quiet?
2- Where have you been?
3- Send me something (This is a statement though) (like seriously people should stop assuming I don't need money as well). I earn #19,800 for Pete's sake.
4- When can we meet, can I see you?
5- Why pimples just full your face? ( bruv service year happened to me!).
6- Why are you not a worker in church?
7-Why are your breasts this small? (Bruv I don't owe anyone big boos, you don't like me like this then go away, my breast aren't measures of intelligence, what I have to offer and how successful I'll be!)
8- When last did you have sex? (Is this one high?)
E plenty but make I stop for here.

. Loll just checked ya profile to see ya small b**bs ... I hate big b**bs
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Jollywoopro: 12:43am On Oct 14, 2019
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Jollywoopro: 12:43am On Oct 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Elijahnonso1(m): 12:44am On Oct 14, 2019
While am back from a journey and I happen to stumble at that IDIOT who knew that a have been to somewhere and after greeting him, he will be like asking 'ARE YOU BACK ?' or 'HAVE YOU COME BACK ?'.
I will be like 'NO AM YET TO START FOR THE JOURNEY'. Odeeeh.

2 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by enemyofprogress: 12:50am On Oct 14, 2019
I ate dominique asking me "do you truly love me?" I also ate seunmomoh asking me "are you coming, don't come yet o" I ate it with passion.
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 14, 2019
How come your name is Kevin it should be Kelvin..are you serious? Kevin ke,I’ve never heard it like that before oh angry
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 14, 2019
I give you a lift in my car, you start talking, "this your car is nice o, how much you buy am?". You dey craze ni? At least 50% of the people I have given lift have asked this stupid question.

5 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by BluntBoy(m): 1:13am On Oct 14, 2019
I remembered when I bought my first ever car. One neighbor came around and was like "Na this car you buy? Why you no buy so-so car (which was a far more expensive car)"

I told him straight there and then that if he had dashed me the money, I would have gladly bought the car he was recommending.

Questions I hate:

Oga, when you go marry? (It gets more annoying when they add "Your mate don dey born three, four).

You still dey use this phone/car (If the thing pain you so much, why not change am for me?)

Oga, why you dey leave beards? (How it take be your business? Na your face the beard dey?)

8 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by makeherscream(m): 1:27am On Oct 14, 2019
You are watching football and your team is losing one mumu will just come out from no where asking you (MY GUY WHO DEY WIN?)

As if you no get your own eyes to see who dey win mtcheeeeeeew

4 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by OndoRaph(m): 1:32am On Oct 14, 2019
'You dey wash,' when someone sees you are already washing
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by bahdpersona(m): 1:35am On Oct 14, 2019
There's this olofofo old man that usually asked me about my admission stuffs, he asked about my course, school of choice, he was the first to tell me jamb result is out that I should go and check mine, and now he's asking if I haven't been offered admission? Like he wants to sponsor me

6 Likes

Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by cRAFTsVEN: 1:36am On Oct 14, 2019
momodub:
Can you borrow me money

Kindred ✌
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by cRAFTsVEN: 1:37am On Oct 14, 2019
zicoraads:

I hate this one too.

I mean, for ffs. We both stopped talking...then you message me and start complaining. Were you texting me and I wasn't replying? undecided

I Taya o!
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by Mbotyunited(m): 1:39am On Oct 14, 2019
Questions like, my guy how far Na anything for ur boy.
Re: What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? by mrkings84(m): 1:56am On Oct 14, 2019
Imagine them asking u whether u don chop as if they will give u food when u say no!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six Die In Fatal Accident In Anambra - Pictures / See Black Snake My Brother Killed Today / Blast From The Past...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.