Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1331278 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Denerystormborn: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Debsify: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
DrDhe:
Yaaayi....My golden mail is here
AOR Sept 5
Family of 3
VO - Ottawa
POF - Treasury bill......full gist loading
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Debsify: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
meadeh77:
Finally got my ppr������������
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Oluwolefola: 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
niceeric:

Baba, I beg I sent you a PM....need some info as regards your NOC

I already responded
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by 1blessing: 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hello all, please I want to start the process for immigration to Canada, I am 37, i am single with kids, i have over 5 years work experience with post graduate qualification. May I know the best process to take and chances. Please assist with meanings of this codes cos I couldn't comprehend any.

CRS
EOI
SINP
ECA
ITA
POF
NOC
IOM
AINP
EE
IRCC
ADR
CIC
AOR.

Abeg, no insult, read and pass if you can't help me. I am awaiting response. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aremso(m): 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
1blessing:
Hello all, please I want to start the process for immigration to Canada, I am 37, i am single with kids, i have over 5 years work experience with post graduate qualification. May I know the best process to take and chances. Please assist with meanings of this codes cos I couldn't comprehend any.

CRS
EOI
SINP
ECA
ITA
POF
NOC
IOM
AINP
EE
IRCC
ADR
CIC
AOR.

Abeg, no insult, read and pass if you can't help me. I am awaiting response. Thank you.

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program(SINP)
Expression of Interest(EOI)
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC)
International Organization for Migration( IOM)

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program( AINP)

Alternative dispute resolution(ADR)

CANADA IMMIGRATION CENTER( CIC)
Acknowledgment Of Receip ( AOR)
Proof of fund(POF)
EXPRESS ENTRY(EE)
Comprehensive ranking syste(crs)
Invitation to apply(ITA)
Education credential assement (ECA)
National Occupation Classification (NOC)

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Thecannylady(f): 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas everyone. I found someone I can send to help me book for medicals at IOM. I will like to know if it can be booked for on our behalf and if the person needs any documents or details to do this. Please help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
Well there is a link on page 1 that states all u listed below. Only if u could visit the page1. They are more than you have listed.

1blessing:

CRS
EOI
SINP
ECA
ITA
POF
NOC
IOM
AINP
EE
IRCC
ADR
CIC
AOR.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
Congratulations to all PPR clinchers. May year 2020 be favourable to us all and may our good God grant all our hearts' desires. Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
carissaa:
IELTS
This little writeup is an IELTS advisory.
I hope this helps you.
Thanks for the useful tips dear.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ka59: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
Please can someone assist with inspector Moshood contact for PCC.

Please can someone send me the link or list of documents to prepare for uploading after ITA during PR application.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kendrix69(m): 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
DukeOfCalgary:
Well I guess its time to share my own Ielts Story. . While all this was going on, WES and Yabatech was dealing with us. I decided I will not evaluate my own degree (WRONGEST OPTION) :'
please is it Statement of Result you sent to WES?, they are dealing with me too as they have refused to acknowledge reciept of my Hnd statement or even accept it, i have sent it thrice to them. one my courier mail, twice by fax. Epp my life
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by 1blessing: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Thanks so much.
aremso:

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program(SINP)
Expression of Interest(EOI)
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC)
International Organization for Migration( IOM)

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program( AINP)

Alternative dispute resolution(ADR)

CANADA IMMIGRATION CENTER( CIC)
Acknowledgment Of Receip ( AOR)
Proof of fund(POF)
EXPRESS ENTRY(EE)
Comprehensive ranking syste(crs)
Invitation to apply(ITA)
Education credential assement (ECA)
National Occupation Classification (NOC)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mosky47: 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas everyone. Been a while I posted on this platform.
I had wanted to post this before now but kept delaying.

I want to encourage everyone who awaits PPR, especially those in AVO. Last year (2018) was horrible for us as it seemed all our doors were closed. When we first heard about the EE thing we embraced it with joy. Everything went on smoothly: IELTS (one touch for me and spouse), ECA (for both of us was out within 6 weeks), medicals was a breeze. Then, we hit a brick wall when our application was sent to Accra visa office. We waited for 7 months before it was eventually approved.

Last Christmas was very depressing. New year's day this year was horrible. All we kept asking was 'How long, before we see Your righteous hand, how long before our mourning turns to shouts of joy?' (It's actually the lyrics of a song). The AVO seniors told us that shop would open between January and April or May. We kept praying and hoping. Truly, from around January they started giving PPRs. Ours came in April. Some AVOs with AOR of February even got PPR by April/May. (I'm sure this is encouraging to someone).

Now, we are in Canada. Last night, I had to sneak as Santa to drop Christmas gifts for my kids, and their joy this morning is heart-warming. Things are not perfect here, but I can say we are much happier here. I can say that the Lord led us here. It doesn't mean that our happiness depends on our location, though.

This is to everyone (not only AVO people) who feels discouraged about something (it may not even be the Express Entry stuff). Yours may be that you are looking for an admission, for a job, for a life-partner, for a child or for something that you can't share with us. Don't worry much (it's understandable if you worry); do the best you can do and trust the Lord to guide you. Keep trusting him. Hold on. Don't give up. Help is on the way.

May this Christmas give you more peace that is beyond human understanding. Cheers.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ify2016: 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
I want to register for my international passport and I read through some past tread that in order to have more opportunity during visa interview one's passport has to be stamped in Ghana for traveling experience. Now,my question is, I wish to apply for one now and I want to know how i can stamp it as an evidence of travel experience and how many page passport is better as a newbie. Also, what could be the cost of processing and duration for collection? Merry Christmas to you all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
You dont need travel experience for migration. However should you still want to, you can travel to Ghana or any other ‘nearby’ country. Do the normal 32 pages. There is no ‘better’ pages passport.

Time frame depends on who assist you in the passport processing... I recently renewed mine and I got it in 4days.

ify2016:
I want to register for my international passport and I read through some past tread that in order to have more opportunity during visa interview one's passport has to be stamped in Ghana for traveling experience. Now,my question is, I wish to apply for one now and I want to know how i can stamp it as an evidence of travel experience and how many page passport is better as a newbie. Also, what could be the cost of processing and duration for collection? Merry Christmas to you all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ify2016: 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
Mrsc22:
You dont need travel experience for migration. However should you still want to, you can travel to Ghana or any other ‘nearby’ country. Do the normal 32 pages. There is no ‘better’ pages passport.

Time frame depends on who assist you in the passport processing... I recently renewed mine and I got it in 4days.

Since I can use normal international passport,I won't bother seeking for traveling experience except if there is divergent opinion. Just that some people usually say they are waiting for Ghana visa officer to send their passport back to Nigeria after approval or so. Just need more enlightenment. Thanks in advance,my experience gurus

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aremso(m): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
mosky47:
Merry Christmas everyone. Been a while I posted on this platform.
I had wanted to post this before now but kept delaying.

I want to encourage everyone who awaits PPR, especially those in AVO. Last year (2018) was horrible for us as it seemed all our doors were closed. When we first heard about the EE thing we embraced it with joy. Everything went on smoothly: IELTS (one touch for me and spouse), ECA (for both of us was out within 6 weeks), medicals was a breeze. Then, we hit a brick wall when our application was sent to Accra visa office. We waited for 7 months before it was eventually approved.

Last Christmas was very depressing. New year's day this year was horrible. All we kept asking was 'How long, before we see Your righteous hand, how long before our mourning turns to shouts of joy?' (It's actually the lyrics of a song). The AVO seniors told us that shop would open between January and April or May. We kept praying and hoping. Truly, from around January they started giving PPRs. Ours came in April. Some AVOs with AOR of February even got PPR by April/May. (I'm sure this is encouraging to someone).

Now, we are in Canada. Last night, I had to sneak as Santa to drop Christmas gifts for my kids, and their joy this morning is heart-warming. Things are not perfect here, but I can say we are much happier here. I can say that the Lord led us here. It doesn't mean that our happiness depends on our location, though.

This is to everyone (not only AVO people) who feels discouraged about something (it may not even be the Express Entry stuff). Yours may be that you are looking for an admission, for a job, for a life-partner, for a child or for something that you can't share with us. Don't worry much (it's understandable if you worry); do the best you can do and trust the Lord to guide you. Keep trusting him. Hold on. Don't give up. Help is on the year.

May this Christmas give you more peace that is beyond human understanding. Cheers.

pls i sent you a pm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by mosky47: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
Okay. I'll check

aremso:

pls i sent you a pm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Vicolak: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
Congrats to you and yours
kennson:

1st attempt_21st APRIL 2018 (MOD)- LRWS- 6,7.5,6,7.5
WES PA: SEPTEMBER 2018
WES Spouse: October 2018(not used)
ITA: October 3rd 2018 (CRS 472)
AOR: November 22nd 2018
MEP 1.0: December 31st 2018
BIL: January 4th 2018
Finally... OUR WATCH HAS ENDED IN PRAISE...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by oyatospecial: 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Odunadexx(m): 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
Please, I want to know if wes may accept combination of o' level result.(neco and nabteb)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aremso(m): 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
Odunadexx:

Please, I want to know if wes may accept combination of o' level result.(neco and nabteb)

i think they have gone pass that level, evaluate the highest qualification you are having e.g Msc instead of Bsc and Bsc instead of o'level
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by misolataiwo: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hello, please if you want to write the BCS Certifications in March 2020, please contact me via misbetty19@gmail.com. I need a study partner. Please this is urgent. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by magd: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
Thanks for the encouragement, those words means alot at this point pof is showing me pepper. All the best to you and your family. Merry Christmas
mosky47:
Merry Christmas everyone. Been a while I posted
This is to everyone (not only AVO people) who feels discouraged about something (it may not even be the Express Entry stuff). Yours may be that you are looking for an admission, for a job, for a life-partner, for a child or for something that you can't share with us. Don't worry much (it's understandable if you worry); do the best you can do and trust the Lord to guide you. Keep trusting him. Hold on. Don't give up. Help is on the year.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ghana visa officers.. that means that Canada immigration is being sorted by the visa officers in ghana.... there are different visa officers that are assigned to them. It has nothing to so with getting ghana travel history. Please visit page 1 and read

[quote author=ify2016 post=85214498][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by GABRIEL299(m): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
How do I get up to 470 in this CRS? I just completed my ECA(WES), aiming at IELTS 8.5,7.5,7,7(my first try 8,7,6.5,6), my age 26 and my experience 3 years plus( my own business), POF is not a problem for me. How do I get up to the minimum required points CRS?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
Try gate crashing as suggested. However if you cant get it done before deadline. Scan your appointment as proof that you couldn’t. Then once its done send it.

Saintee2009:

Already paid and booked Qlife
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by REDBULL1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas guys.

Please I have an issue with IQAS. My profile shows application received on August 27, 2019. Nothing else since then.

Who has experienced something similar. Kindly assist. Cos I just don't gerrit
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by MumofTwins2017: 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Na wa o. We are many in this boat. Mine too has 6months to go. Already trying to renew though. Please what airline did you fly with?
BoazBoo:
I submitted my passport with the 4 months validity and got it back with immigrant visa and COPR. I also had an hitch free transmission at all airports including our MM1. Landed in Ottawa last week Sunday and i have been using my passport like that. Will renew it when im ready�

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kaygirl33: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Mrsc22:

Please Ma'am, where did you process yours? My husband went for renewal of his expired passport and for 3 months now, they're telling him there's no paper. Who has a contact in Akure Immigration Office Please? cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Toshine2: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
Good evening my people and happy xmas.

Please, my wife is trying to get work ref, but we have some things we would like to clarify.
She previously worked as a nurse is a state hospital for like 6 years, then she relocated and got employed in an Fmc hospital in another state, the issues are
1, She started work in her new place of work for like 4months before she resigned from her old work place, she was actually running the two shift together until she got apppintment letter in her new work place.

2, She went for a full time 1 year course when she was working in her former place of work and she didnt take study leave. The certificate is actually part of what was accessed for her ECA.

The question is, will time frame of the two jobs and the certificate she got while working not raise and eye brow when her application is been reviewed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.