Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1331209 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Collineno: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2019
Collineno:
Merry Christmas great People

Please what is the NOC code for this job description below

• Conduct site energy audit for residential and commercial photovoltaic (PV) power system installation.
• Design PV systems including solar water heater for residential and commercial buildings.
• Supervise technicians and provide support during system installation.
• Prepare cost estimates including levelized cost of energy and provide reports of proposed photovoltaic systems for residential and commercial clients.
• Research, test new PV technologies to benefit clients and provide recommendation
• Perform computer aided simulation of PV production and system performance monitoring
• Develop PV installation safety procedures and ensure strict adherence by installers

Any guru in the house? I am tempted to go with NOC 7243 or NOC 2132.
What would you advise please

Please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by EyesondPrize: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
You should only choose NOC’s that start with zero If you occupy a managerial role.

Collineno:

Please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Toshine2: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
Toshine2:

Any idea on how to go about this please?

Good evening my people and happy xmas.

Please, my wife is trying to get work ref, but we have some things we would like to clarify.
She previously worked as a nurse is a state hospital for like 6 years, then she relocated and got employed in an Fmc hospital in another state, the issues are
1, She started work in her new place of work for like 4months before she resigned from her old work place, she was actually running the two shift together until she got apppintment letter in her new work place.

2, She went for a full time 1 year course when she was working in her former place of work and she didnt take study leave. The certificate is actually part of what was accessed for her ECA.

The question is, will time frame of the two jobs and the certificate she got while working not raise and eye brow when her application is been reviewed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Rett0: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
Merry Christmas everyone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
#2 but if he could transfer to your dad or mom. That i believe would have been better. Then do a gift deed. That's what i did.

Rett0:
Urgent please!

Merry Christmas everyone.

Please I will appreciate the inputs of those who have received PPR regarding my POF.

My uncle is gifting me 100% POF for my family of 5.

Please which option do you think will be better to present POF

2) Transfer to my husband then my husband transfers to me. Then I submit bank Statement with letter of non indebtedness and gift deed from my husband

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aremso(m): 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
Fam, please what is the diff between common law and married under marital status
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Rett0: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
bekayy:
#2 but if he could transfer to your dad or mom. That i believe would have been better. Then do a gift deed. That's what i did.

Okay thanks. That is a good option too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Oluwolefola: 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
Thecannylady:
Merry Christmas everyone. I found someone I can send to help me book for medicals at IOM. I will like to know if it can be booked for on our behalf and if the person needs any documents or details to do this. Please help.

You don't need anyone to send to IOM, during my time in august. I simply sent them a mail and my booking was confirmed all via emails. You will need to send soft copy of the passport data page of all the applicants.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Cryptomania: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
1. You only need reference letter from where she worked for 6 years. Other work experiences can be addes to personal history. Only job you're claiming points for go to your work history.

2. For second degree or certificate, it's allowed to work and study. [quote author=Toshine2 post=85230074][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
I don’t think they will ask that. Use your dad and do the gift deed.

Rett0:

Okay thanks. That is a good option too. He transfers to my dad then my dad transfers to me.

@bekayy but what if they ask me to proof my dad's source of income and provide his bank statement of account. Considering the gift is about 8M.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
aremso:
Fam, please what is the diff between common law and married under marital status
google it

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by bekayy: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
It doesn't matter how the money came. It's only btw you and daddy. Doesn't matter if daddy got the money from the moon. All the best.

Rett0:

Okay thanks. That is a good option too. He transfers to my dad then my dad transfers to me.

@bekayy but what if they ask me to proof my dad's source of income and provide his bank statement of account. Considering the gift is about 8M.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Rett0: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
bekayy:
It doesn't matter how the money came. It's only btw you and daddy. Doesn't matter if daddy got the money from the moon. All the best.

Okay. Thanks a lot. I'll go with my Dad then

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Rett0: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
Mrsc22:
I don’t think they will ask that. Use your dad and do the gift deed.

Okay thanks. I'll go with my Dad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by hotmomma(f): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hello, pls what can I do?

Sometime in 2009/2010, I was to go for an educational conference in Canada as i was still an undergraduate, sometime later, dad returned my passport and told me the visa was denied because I didn't have proof of attendance of any local conference, I did not appear for interview and nothing was stamped on my passport too. I do not have any letter of visa denial, although days ago, I found a slip confirming visa payment to Canadian embassy. Please my people, how do I go about this when I get ITA as this is the only aspect of the application that bothers me. How do I declare this? Is there a way I can confirm and get letter of denial or what? Really confused pls help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Scandinavian02: 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
hotmomma:
Hello, pls what can I do?

Sometime in 2009/2010, I was to go for an educational conference in Canada as i was still an undergraduate, sometime later, dad returned my passport and told me the visa was denied because I didn't have proof of attendance of any local conference, I did not appear for interview and nothing was stamped on my passport too. I do not have any letter of visa denial, although days ago, I found a slip confirming visa payment to Canadian embassy. Please my people, how do I go about this when I get ITA as this is the only aspect of the application that bothers me. How do I declare this? Is there a way I can confirm and get letter of denial or what? Really confused pls help.

Inform CIC that you have been refused visa and put this story in an LOE.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by odimbannamdi(m): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
yemblaze:
� New Express Entry Draw for December 11 2019
⭐ Lowest CRS Score: 472
� 3200 ITAs issued
@canadaimmigrationnews on Telegram

How often does the draw take place and how do we know the CRS benchmark?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by odimbannamdi(m): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Liispa:

As long as your score wasn't 472, unless you will have been affected by the tie breaking rule

Sis, does it mean EVERYONE who had a CRS score will get an ITA offer?

Kindly enlighten me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
Every 2weeks. The crs benchmark will be announced then.

odimbannamdi:

How often does the draw take place and how do we know the CRS benchmark?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by ZaraD: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=Kaygirl33 post=85219417]
Please Ma'am, where did you process yours? My husband went for renewal of his expired passport and for 3 months now, they're telling him there's no paper. Who has a contact in Akure Immigration Office Please? cry[/

please send me a mail hewtravellogistics@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Beyy: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
Beyy:
Hello Guys! Compliments of the season to y’all. Please I have a question with regards to POF for express entry.
1. I received 8k USD in September 2019. This money is actually mine. I sent about 9K USD back to Nigeria sometime in 2018 to save. I intend to use this money as part of my POF for express entry. Please how can I prove to the visa officer that this money is mine? Since from September 2019 to now is not up to six months. Will an LOE do? Assuming I also attach my bank statements showing the money sent in 2018 and then returned in September 2019 by the same person who I sent it to.
I’ll appreciate your advice please.
Thanks

Please guys I still await your response/advice. Thank you so much I’m advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by odimbannamdi(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
Somaris:
PNP draws come almost every week. And they are mostly routed via EE. That's why the scores are high. Alberta and Manitoba drew this week. And others, the weeks before too. So, the only way this is coming down is, if provinces reduce the time space for draws because it's as if they have no time limit, just wake up and draw every day.
I said this before and someone disagreed without more but here we are.

"unregulated" (for want of a better word) PNP draws + normally qualified people with 470s up = high draw score. By January, lots of people will be in the pool, qualified and the first draw for the year won't even inspire anyone.

I just hope there is hope somewhere cos more people are coming in. More qualified people at that. Improve your scores and most of you are losing points due to aging.

I'm on 447 awaiting sibling point to hit 462 by January( if AVO will do the honours), if not, i wait till 2021 for 3 Years experience (487). Till then, off to research another country or something. Can't have things like this pause one's life.

Last active post till then. The mental exhaustion is crazy. Good luck to everyone in this pursuit, see you in Canada or NOT.

Mehn! These are some deep words!

But there are rumours making the rounds that this program may end my 2021.

How true is that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Imu84tj: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
Thecannylady:

Please help if you had your medicals at IOM recently. This has been so frustrating!

I don't know why they aren't responding to you. I sent an email to them 2weeks ago to book an appointment for re-medicals and got a response. Maybe it's because of the festive season. What email are you sending the mail to?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by achmed1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
Guys...what are the chances of the score touching 466 in the first quarter of 2020?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Sis, does it mean EVERYONE who had a CRS score will get an ITA offer?

Kindly enlighten me

When you submit your express entry profile, you are placed in a pool. The profiles in the pool are ranked by CRS scores, from highest to lowest.

When there is an invitation round, they may decide to send out 3600 (the number may differ by Ministerial instruction) invitations at that period. It’s the first 3,600 profiles that get an invitation, the “cut-off” score being the 3,600th CRS score. For example, this last invitation round was 469, so that means the lowest score to get ITA in that round is 469.

Also, sometimes a lot of people can have a particular score, let’s say 469, and the remaining ITAs are lower than the number of people with 469, so they have a tie breaking rule which simply means they will rank that 469 by the date you submitted your profile. So for example, if they write that the cut off was 469 and the tie breaking rule was 14 November 2019, it means ITA will be given to profile that are 469 and we’re submitted before 14 November 2019.

Hope this helps!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Liispa(f): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Mehn! These are some deep words!

But there are rumours making the rounds that this program may end my 2021.

How true is that?

Nobody knows that

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Eraytee: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
no one can actually know that, but if we have subsequent back-back draws it would go below that

achmed1:
Guys...what are the chances of the score touching 466 in the first quarter of 2020?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
Liispa:

When you submit your express entry profile, you are placed in a pool. The profiles in the pool are ranked by CRS scores, from highest to lowest.

When there is an invitation round, they may decide to send out 3600 (the number may differ by Ministerial instruction) invitations at that period. It’s the first 3,600 profiles that get an invitation, the “cut-off” score being the 3,600th CRS score. For example, this last invitation round was 469, so that means the lowest score to get ITA in that round is 469.

Also, sometimes a lot of people can have a particular score, let’s say 469, and the remaining ITAs are lower than the number of people with 469, so they have a tie breaking rule which simply means they will rank that 469 by the date you submitted your profile. So for example, if they write that the cut off was 469 and the tie breaking rule was 14 November 2019, it means ITA will be given to profile that are 469 and we’re submitted before 14 November 2019.

Hope this helps!

This absolutely helps. I love how you explained it to me in such an easy manner. I totally understand.

With this selction model, one has to strive to increase his CRS score. I can just imagine how stiff the competition is.

It is well.

Thanks sis. I appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
Mrsc22:
Every 2weeks. The crs benchmark will be announced then.

Alright. Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
Liispa:

Nobody knows that

Alright.

While we hope for the best, we are prepared for the worst
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by achmed1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
Eraytee:
no one can actually know that, but if we have subsequent back-back draws it would go below that

It's been annoying wait for me. Entering the pool with 471 only to lose 5 points in November due to age...and now endless wait.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by aremso(m): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
Liispa:

Hope this helps!

This is though oo and come next yr, people's points would drop due to ageing!

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (747)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.