Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed (10132 Views)

Lady Reveals The Unusual Thing Her Boyfriend Does Before They Have Sex / My Boyfriend Does This Shocking Thing During Lovemaking – Girl Reveals / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Herbephe1(m): 5:52am On Oct 15, 2019
Miss moimoi, who values what's cheap? you're cheap. Go back to your parents and stop deceiving yourself...
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by jom28gy(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2019
you no get talk,go and change
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by godfrey01(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2019
Mandyvicky:
I know am not supposed to bring my relationship issues here but I can't help it��
I stay with him at school cuz am having issues with my admission didn't want to go home cuz I will keep reminding my parents of the huge amount of money they wasted. I love this guy very much I don't joke with him and am a very good cook so I love cooking for people to eat, he cooks too so he is this kind of person that likes bragging about what he can do, so at times I ignore him. But what he did today is really painful. He was sick so I decided to make moi moi for us(with his sister) was washing d beans then he came to the kitchen, started telling me how I should have washed d beans(Wai I shud select d shafts first before pouring water) I was like it's still d same thing then I complained to the sister and she had to tell him (oga na dsame thing) I continued 4rm where I stopped (I was already provoked) but I didn't shout later I trekked to the market to grind the beans came back (mixed the stuff, started cooking) he was like it will take 40 minutes to cook I didn't talk.
I went to sit waiting for the moi moi to get ready within a while he came oooh (my name) it's ready ooo so I stood up didn't want to argue with him went straight to the kitchen brought the stuff down, removed them from the hot pot. Guess what the moi moi didn't cook well, he said is because I didn't put them well. (note) it's not my first time of cooking moi moi in the house ooo, so I got angry I swear the thing pained me then I told him to stop telling me what to do in d kitchen that I don't like it (it's annoying) pls stop he was like he will slap me we exchanged words. Right now am pained cuz it's not the first time he doing this he does strange things that I cakn't even say. His cousin came last time he was telling her how cooks very well Wai have she tasted his food before a guy for that matter, which one is dragging with ur girlfriend who cooks better than the other

Pls nairalanders help me I don't know what to do
Ur advice is need
Pls don't mind my write up
Thanks

Hear your self. Angry because of food issue. And again you are not married yet you are living with a guy. And to worsen matter you nor even get admission yet you remain for school with your suppose bf who might not even marry you. You need deliverance sister. And person like you will still be collecting allowance from your parents. So many problems with relationship this days..
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 15, 2019
Na this kain girl suppose meet boniface
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by mr11(m): 8:02am On Oct 15, 2019
Mandyvicky:
I know am not supposed to bring my relationship issues here but I can't help it��
I stay with him at school cuz am having issues with my admission didn't want to go home cuz I will keep reminding my parents of the huge amount of money they wasted. I love this guy very much I don't joke with him and am a very good cook so I love cooking for people to eat, he cooks too so he is this kind of person that likes bragging about what he can do, so at times I ignore him. But what he did today is really painful. He was sick so I decided to make moi moi for us(with his sister) was washing d beans then he came to the kitchen, started telling me how I should have washed d beans(Wai I shud select d shafts first before pouring water) I was like it's still d same thing then I complained to the sister and she had to tell him (oga na dsame thing) I continued 4rm where I stopped (I was already provoked) but I didn't shout later I trekked to the market to grind the beans came back (mixed the stuff, started cooking) he was like it will take 40 minutes to cook I didn't talk.
I went to sit waiting for the moi moi to get ready within a while he came oooh (my name) it's ready ooo so I stood up didn't want to argue with him went straight to the kitchen brought the stuff down, removed them from the hot pot. Guess what the moi moi didn't cook well, he said is because I didn't put them well. (note) it's not my first time of cooking moi moi in the house ooo, so I got angry I swear the thing pained me then I told him to stop telling me what to do in d kitchen that I don't like it (it's annoying) pls stop he was like he will slap me we exchanged words. Right now am pained cuz it's not the first time he doing this he does strange things that I can't even say. His cousin came last time he was telling her how cooks very well Wai have she tasted his food before a guy for that matter, which one is dragging with ur girlfriend who cooks better than the other

Ur advice is need
Thanks
you dey crazy abi?so you are leaving with your boyfriend in school and you want us to advice you abi? if your daughter do the same thing I believe you go dey happy with her.ode
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by nanaman(m): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2019
Mandyvicky:

Am in school but am not doing medicine (anatomy)
Didn't want to tell my dad I was given fake admission cry cry

Which makes it much easier. Dad, lots of us have bad grades in one course and we were asked to withdraw or accept a new course. You had no choice than to go for anatomy which is closely related.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2019
Go back to your parents and stop giving your baby bf your free moinmoin everyday. He will soon get tried of you. For now your admission into school should be the most important thing to you if you are futuristic.
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Gabriel881(m): 10:02am On Oct 15, 2019
Buh wait ooo Is love by force ni...

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by SmellingAnus(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2019
Mandyvicky:

Bros u won't understand, (my dad's a military man he doesn't take nonsense) my mum is aware of everything but can't tell my dad, my dad stayd close to my school so after holiday he will ask me to come to barracks that's where I stay 4 short breaks
If I shud go home my dad will know that something is wrong (medicine students don't go on break like that) so is ur own different. Am in school now but ain't doing medicine

I pity for your boyfriend cos when your military papa go find out say you dey suck and read your boyfriend preek instead of you to read medicine.. him go panelbeat the boy sotey anytime him see free toto and wife for the next two months him preek no go stand...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by djoe21(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2019
Mandyvicky:

Am in school but am not doing medicine (anatomy)
Didn't want to tell my dad I was given fake admission cry cry

I don't understand. When you say you are in school, do you mean within the environs of the institution or you are admitted but not studying medicine?
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by kleverley(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2019
whether or not you tell your parents about your admission problems now or later,they'll still find out.
The best thing is to kindly tell them now and you live in your parents house peacefully...
hope that helps
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Treasure17(m): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2019
Just go home and explain how things went in school and stop wasting your time with one guy in the name of love. See your future is more important here. Your supposedly boyfriend does not value you to start with.
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by rtdCivilservant: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2019
Mandyvicky:
I went to sit waiting for the moi moi to get ready within a while he came oooh (my name) it's ready ooo so I stood up didn't want to argue with him went straight to the kitchen brought the stuff down, removed them from the hot pot. Guess what the moi moi didn't cook well, he said is because I didn't put them well. (note) it's not my first time of cooking moi moi in the house ooo, so I got angry I swear the thing pained me then I told him to stop telling me what to do in d kitchen that I don't like it (it's annoying) pls stop he was like he will slap me we exchanged words. Right now am pained cuz it's not the first time he doing this he does strange things that I can't even say. His cousin came last time he was telling her how cooks very well Wai have she tasted his food before a guy for that matter, which one is dragging with ur girlfriend who cooks better than the other

Ur advice is need
Thanks
Nonsense. I blame people that u attempt to give u any advice.
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Kavod: 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
LadySarah:
This thread deserves frontpage grin grin grin

Beans never grind,moi moi grin don dey smell.

Nne,it is called'see finish'.

Go home to your folks asap!
I just de laugh because.... Daily preek plus freedom equals belle and abortion. E don too late for all these advise.....
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by kings59: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mandyvicky:

Ur advice is need
Thanks

You really need to go home. That guy would just ruin your life and vision.

I know a girl this had happened to when I was in year 3. This guy at my lodge, an occupant of that lodge also had a girl he stayed with. She hadn't gotten admission, but was just staying with the guy just because she couldn't afford an accommodation. He started using this girl as sex slave and to ease pressure. After his finals, he left the girl for good and went his way. All he kept telling the girl was that she is an undergraduate and he can't associate ,talk more of relationship.

She wept bitterly and learnt her lesson.

So it is up to you. I know you know where this would lead you, but you still decided to stay all this while.

It is up to you. Go back home.

Can you reason this reason.

What is the fate of my future?

---------------- of my future husband and kids?

--------------- of my family and relations?

All my friends are living a good life but I am here with a guy fooling myself.

How old am i, I am not getting any younger.

It is an abomination for me to live with a guy who's not my husband. Can't I respect my feminism and tribe.

You should tell yourself the truth and you will see changes in your life.
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by timibare(m): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
You are already a slave even b4 Marriage.... nawa oh
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Allsingles: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mandyvicky:

Ur advice is need
Thanks

Maturity is the cause of the misunderstanding here and also the ego of the fact that he knows some
of the kitchen activities.
I cook very well, i mean i'm a good chef and my woman can tell you more but i don't brag with it
and i always make sure that i appreciate her food and if there is any mistake in it,
i always call her attention in a lovely manner because is not easy to cook.
Men should learn to appreciate their woman, is not easy to do house chores.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by cooooooks(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
It sounds like your bf is not used to living with someone else.

Tell him that you guys can have arguments without him saying he will slap you. VERY IMPORTANT.

I think you should get a job as well to reduce your boredom and to make him feel like you are hardworking and not lazy.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mandyvicky:

Ur advice is need
Thanks

Go home girl, and get a better plan for your life. Women love relationship too much.
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by YorubaNorther(f): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
30 dispatch riders needed on the Island for an urgent 2 months job.
Make 30k or more per week, depending on how efficient you are in delivery.
Call me (Teniola) on 08114347096
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by aorseer: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
You are not in a relationship. You are just an unappreciated cook!!!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by SOPWriter: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mandyvicky:

Ur advice is need
Thanks
Don't give up on yourself, young lady. Pack your stuffs and go home. Don't disappoint your parents further, even more than you think you already did.

It's not too late, even if you are pregnant already.
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by franklingud(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
Don't be stupid girl, go back to your father's house and explain things to him.

Or

Keep eating insults from a guy that's not your husband.
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
J111333:
This validates my theory that a man shouldn't be an expert in the kitchen.
I'm proud that I can only cook my usual concoction so whatever my girl cooks, I go appreciate and chop am well with neither complaints nor corrections. grin

bro you don't need to be a good cook to know good food.

you just need to eat it to know it.

thanks.

drops mic!
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by izibili44: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
greatmarshall:
Hmm babe if you no get admission go back to your papa house...
Noting for me to add o.You have said it all.
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by femmoy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
Tokziby:
Children of nowadays doing a living-in partner without getting married. angry

U really deserved to be fluged like 100 lashes. angry

Firstly, for lying to ur parent about gaining admission and collecting pocket money.

Secondly, for living with ur boyfriend that is helping u in trying to seek admission in same school.
I guess u dont know the dangers of living-in with ur so called boyfriend that is not even ready to put a ring on ur finger. Your pregnancy is just a stone thrown away, and ur first abortion loading cos u won't want ur parents to find out which might leave u barren(as a result of complications ). He will "see u finish" which is already happening, and by the time he's done with u, he'll dump ur sorry ass.
Thirdly, for bringing this type of issue that should be treated between married couple.

I pray and hope u come back to ur senses before it's too late. Have pity on ur parent and stop wasting their hard earned money. Education is not the key to success but the pathway that can lead to success when it's utilised effectively in an enabling environment. It's not by force to attend the four walls of a tertiary institution. If u start learning a "handwork" today it's even better these days than higher education. You 'll learn in few months or years and starts earning something to become somebody in future.
Kindly change ur wayward way before it's too late. A word is enough for the wise.

Thanks for your wise input, you've said it all.
Go home girl, avoid "seeing finish" from him and gain more value/respect and stop deceiving your parents, of course you wouldn't like it if your child does this to you.
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by dafeoroyo: 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
Go and sit for jamb again ,pass and gain admission instead of wasting and cooking Ur life away
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Sambaby7640: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mandyvicky:

Bros u won't understand, (my dad's a military man he doesn't take nonsense) my mum is aware of everything but can't tell my dad, my dad stayd close to my school so after holiday he will ask me to come to barracks that's where I stay 4 short breaks
If I shud go home my dad will know that something is wrong (medicine students don't go on break like that) so is ur own different. Am in school now but ain't doing medicine

so what level are you and what course are you studying?
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Kastrom: 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
And some guys that are still guilty of co-habiting will come and bash this girl
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Kastrom: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ariza:
Instead of you to drag your destiny with your village people, you are there dragging moi moi with boyfriend. Don't worry your village people will soon win and gift you the real moimoi that takes nine months to get done. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin best comment so far
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Cas1741: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2019
How come some of you don't have shame any longer? Did you lie to your parents that you are in school or what? Otherwise, why for the life of me are you staying with a boyfriend like you are married to him? Don't you see that you have overstayed your welcome and your presence is beginning to irritate him because he is tired of drilling your hole? Chai, common sense should not be expensive to acquire nor technically difficult to imbibe. It is called common sense for a good reason and either you have it or you don't. Need I say that you don't seem to have it. Go home, humble yourself before your parents, apologize and admit that you are a prodigal daughter, maybe, they might slaughter a cow in celebration, welcome you with a tug in the ear and allow you to make a fresh start.
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by emmysolo2001(f): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mandyvicky:

Ur advice is need
Thanks
People that drive down the self esteem of others almost always do it because they are insecure.am just saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories / What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually? / Y Do Quiet, Handsome & Introverted Guys So Complicated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.