Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed (10126 Views)

Lady Reveals The Unusual Thing Her Boyfriend Does Before They Have Sex / My Boyfriend Does This Shocking Thing During Lovemaking – Girl Reveals / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Akious2k2(m): 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mandyvicky:

Bros u won't understand, (my dad's a military man he doesn't take nonsense) my mum is aware of everything but can't tell my dad, my dad stayd close to my school so after holiday he will ask me to come to barracks that's where I stay 4 short breaks
If I shud go home my dad will know that something is wrong (medicine students don't go on break like that) so is ur own different. Am in school now but ain't doing medicine

I hope you read my comment OP... Since your dad is a military man & you're scared of him
Let's Thank GOD that your mum is aware of the situation
Try this...
Leave that guy's house immediately
If you're scared of going home, hang with a family member while you contact your mum
Tell your mum to inform your dad that you're not studying Medicine any longer
And that you now study Anatomy with explanations (That's if this is true)
If it's not true, kindly tell your mum to tell him the truth with explanations
Then hear from your mum to know your dad's reaction (One thing I'm sure of is that he can't kill you)
Let your mum give you more info about his state of mind before you go home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romancing A Stranger In A Bus / Decker / Gee/yahoo Boys Rituals. Can This BC Be True???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.