Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed (10133 Views)

Lady Reveals The Unusual Thing Her Boyfriend Does Before They Have Sex / My Boyfriend Does This Shocking Thing During Lovemaking – Girl Reveals / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Premiumwriter:
You're not even responding to anyone here.

Tell us why your parents believe that you're in school but you're staying with a guy

And your bf did bad. I understand how it feels like to be treated like you are dumb as f*ck or don't know what you're doing when you have everything in perfect control.

Please leave your bf and go back to your parents house. Please eh. It'll be painful and maybe shameful at first but it's the right step to take
Bros u won't understand, (my dad's a military man he doesn't take nonsense) my mum is aware of everything but can't tell my dad, my dad stayd close to my school so after holiday he will ask me to come to barracks that's where I stay 4 short breaks
If I shud go home my dad will know that something is wrong (medicine students don't go on break like that) so is ur own different. Am in school now but ain't doing medicine

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
maya007:
Lol pls go back to your fathers house and focus on ur life a better person will eventually come...by d way wai ba ur from d north ko?

Yeah, my dad's house walahi Sai mutuwa
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
greatmarshall:
Hmm babe if you no get admission go back to your papa house...

Am in school but am not doing medicine (anatomy)
Didn't want to tell my dad I was given fake admission cry cry

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
STFUand4kMeHARD:
I suggest U quickly go report your situation to your parents. No time for you and your moimoi boyfriend.
I am only concerned about you fooling yasef and ya parents.
Don't be a prodigal child.

Am not wayward cry just scared of my dad

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Auladimeji(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Moi-Moi causing problems for useless children since 1507
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
Tokziby:
Children of nowadays doing a living-in partner without getting married. angry

U really deserved to be fluged like 100 lashes. angry

Firstly, for lying to ur parent about gaining admission and collecting pocket money.

Secondly, for living with ur boyfriend that is helping u in trying to seek admission in same school.
I guess u dont know the dangers of living-in with ur so called boyfriend that is not even ready to put a ring on ur finger. Your pregnancy is just a stone thrown away, and ur first abortion loading cos u won't want ur parents to find out which might leave u barren(as a result of complications ). He will "see u finish" which is already happening, and by the time he's done with u, he'll dump ur sorry ass.
Thirdly, for bringing this type of issue that should be treated between married couple.

I pray and hope u come back to ur senses before it's too late. Have pity on ur parent and stop wasting their hard earned money. Education is not the key to success but the pathway that can lead to success when it's utilised effectively in an enabling environment. It's not by force to attend the four walls of a tertiary institution. If u start learning a "handwork" today it's even better these days than higher education. You 'll learn in few months or years and starts earning something to become somebody in future.
Kindly change ur wayward way before it's too late. A word is enough for the wise.

Thank u for ur outstanding advice(walahi zai kwoma gida nmu)
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Auladimeji(m): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mandyvicky:

Bros u won't understand, (my dad's a military man he doesn't take nonsense) my mum is aware of everything but can't tell my dad, my dad stayd close to my school so after holiday he will ask me to come to barracks that's where I stay 4 short breaks
If I shud go home my dad will know that something is wrong (medicine students don't go on break like that) so is ur own different. Am in school now but ain't doing medicine

There's a proverb in Yoruba that says "THE WORD WE DON'T WANT BABA TO KNOW, IT'S STILL BABA THAT WILL SETTLE IT".

Your military dad will still know whether now or latter but now will be appropriate
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mandyvicky:

. Telling your dad about your fake admission or telling him you are pregnant in the process of cooking moi moi,which do you prefer?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by greatmarshall(m): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mandyvicky:

okay if you were given another course instead of what you applied for, i think it's wise to tell him the truth

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Ikennablue(m): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mandyvicky:
I know am not supposed to bring my relationship issues here but I can't help it��
I stay with him at school cuz am having issues with my admission didn't want to go home cuz I will keep reminding my parents of the huge amount of money they wasted. I love this guy very much I don't joke with him and am a very good cook so I love cooking for people to eat, he cooks too so he is this kind of person that likes bragging about what he can do, so at times I ignore him. But what he did today is really painful. He was sick so I decided to make moi moi for us(with his sister) was washing d beans then he came to the kitchen, started telling me how I should have washed d beans(Wai I shud select d shafts first before pouring water) I was like it's still d same thing then I complained to the sister and she had to tell him (oga na dsame thing) I continued 4rm where I stopped (I was already provoked) but I didn't shout later I trekked to the market to grind the beans came back (mixed the stuff, started cooking) he was like it will take 40 minutes to cook I didn't talk.
I went to sit waiting for the moi moi to get ready within a while he came oooh (my name) it's ready ooo so I stood up didn't want to argue with him went straight to the kitchen brought the stuff down, removed them from the hot pot. Guess what the moi moi didn't cook well, he said is because I didn't put them well. (note) it's not my first time of cooking moi moi in the house ooo, so I got angry I swear the thing pained me then I told him to stop telling me what to do in d kitchen that I don't like it (it's annoying) pls stop he was like he will slap me we exchanged words. Right now am pained cuz it's not the first time he doing this he does strange things that I can't even say. His cousin came last time he was telling her how cooks very well Wai have she tasted his food before a guy for that matter, which one is dragging with ur girlfriend who cooks better than the other

Pls nairalanders help me I don't know what to do
Ur advice is need
Pls don't mind my write up
Thanks
you know one truth about what you are doing. You are gradually turning yourself to a slave. You are supposed to be preparing for jamb and for admission not playing a wife's /slave's role.
Your parents will be disappointed when they realize that they wasted money. But am sure they understand that life is always full of bumps. Now how will they feel when they find out what you are doing??

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by bdchange(m): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
Some girls can be funny and stupid at a certain age. How can you do this to your parent? Instead of you to go home and meet your parent, you are forming wifey to a student...chai this life don't scatter
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by maya007: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mandyvicky:

Yeah, my dad's house walahi Sai mutuwa
But y?
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Avast(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mandyvicky:
I know am not supposed to bring my relationship issues here but I can't help it��
I stay with him at school cuz am having issues with my admission didn't want to go home cuz I will keep reminding my parents of the huge amount of money they wasted. I love this guy very much I don't joke with him and am a very good cook so I love cooking for people to eat, he cooks too so he is this kind of person that likes bragging about what he can do, so at times I ignore him. But what he did today is really painful. He was sick so I decided to make moi moi for us(with his sister) was washing d beans then he came to the kitchen, started telling me how I should have washed d beans(Wai I shud select d shafts first before pouring water) I was like it's still d same thing then I complained to the sister and she had to tell him (oga na dsame thing) I continued 4rm where I stopped (I was already provoked) but I didn't shout later I trekked to the market to grind the beans came back (mixed the stuff, started cooking) he was like it will take 40 minutes to cook I didn't talk.
I went to sit waiting for the moi moi to get ready within a while he came oooh (my name) it's ready ooo so I stood up didn't want to argue with him went straight to the kitchen brought the stuff down, removed them from the hot pot. Guess what the moi moi didn't cook well, he said is because I didn't put them well. (note) it's not my first time of cooking moi moi in the house ooo, so I got angry I swear the thing pained me then I told him to stop telling me what to do in d kitchen that I don't like it (it's annoying) pls stop he was like he will slap me we exchanged words. Right now am pained cuz it's not the first time he doing this he does strange things that I can't even say. His cousin came last time he was telling her how cooks very well Wai have she tasted his food before a guy for that matter, which one is dragging with ur girlfriend who cooks better than the other

Ur advice is need
Thanks

You are just a evals.

You running away from calamity but moving towards disaster.
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
maya007:
Lol pls go back to your fathers house and focus on ur life a better person will eventually come...by d way wai ba ur from d north ko?

Wanted to say this, with the way she keeps saying wai wai, lol, where are my hausa peeps, maybe we should type in hausa so that she'll get sense and go back home.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Wesedollar10(m): 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
Am a cool guy, but am soo good in bed, with hot romance, romance your body from head to toe, I like sucking breast, licking pussy and I can last long interested baby should contact me, 08173932683,07084504467, ibadan
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mandyvicky:

So what course are you studying then? The earlier you tell them the better.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by joinnow: 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mandyvicky:

Ur advice is need
Thanks
Go to your father house.
He is tired of your kepus and finding a way to pick a fight that will lead to separation.

Hope my message is clear.
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Octopusssy(f): 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ariza:
Instead of you to drag your destiny with your village people, you are there dragging moi moi with boyfriend. Don't worry your village people will soon win and gift you the real moimoi that takes nine months to get done. undecided
End of
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Octopusssy(f): 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mandyvicky:

Kwantinue rationalising nonsense, you hear? Your boyfriend is obeying the Law of See Finish. Everyone on this thread has told you to pack your kaya and go back to your parents, but you are defending the indefensible.

Take note- if you play adult games, you must be able to treat adult wounds.

Super glue your ikpu and go back to your family. Daddy is a tough man, but he is still your father and will not throw you away for not studying medicine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by clive2u(m): 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
two advise you should seek here are 1. how can I explain to my parent that they've been wasting their money on me 2. how can I prepare moi moi but u misplaced ur priority. I pity u

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Luckysbab: 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
. Telling your dad about your fake admission or telling him you are pregnant in the process of cooking moi moi,which do you prefer?

Oga stop this your moi moi tag abeg. Laugh wan wound person grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Luckysbab: 11:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Wanted to say this, with the way she keeps saying wai wai, lol, where are my hausa peeps, maybe we should type in hausa so that she'll get sense and go back home.

Nah. If una fit counsel her physically and see her through telling her dad plus the resulting consequences.

She's obviously young and naive. I for volunteer, if to say I be female. But I no want complicated wahala abeg, before military papa go mistake me as the boyfriend cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Luckysbab: 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
Parents should take it easy on their children abeg.

Be strict, but be open to rationality. Your children shouldn't be scared of talking to you, no matter how tough you are.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by chukzyfcbb: 12:29am On Oct 15, 2019
your story reminds me of what AQ said in the Martell Cypher.

The D-i-c-k be the medicine

I hit her with the Pencilliin

She stuck on me like Bacteria

I'm back tearing her!

Hanty there is nothing you can do, the D has kept you stuck on him like bacteria you can't even travel back home.

I can't advise ladies in this situation smileySo Have fun!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by royalair(m): 12:30am On Oct 15, 2019
STFUand4kMeHARD:
moimoi boyfriend

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 15, 2019
Mandyvicky:

Ur advice is need
Thanks

You are cohabiting, let me tell you what's happening to you

Firstly you have put yourself at the mercy of your boyfriend

Secondly you have offered yourself unto him for virtually nothing

Thirdly you are at a disadvantage by hiding the truth from your parents. And he is fully aware of this fact and he has been exploiting you

Furthermore you have unknowingly taken the role of a slave not a live in lover as it should have been.

In conclusion your boyfriend is tired of you. You have given him a free taste of the marital side of life. And he has probably seen a better and funnily might even be a strong willed person. Whom he finds interesting because he's bored of you. He has successfully made a slave out of you and hes done with you.

Now my advice is that you go back to your parents house and apologise to them. Face whatever you have to face and come out as a new person. And I promise you he will come back for you. But as a rule never accept, you will see a better person. Because theres a likelihood that he might get bored of you again.

But if you fail to leave his house and tell your parents the truth . Sooner than later he will start manifesting. By bringing the girl to his hostel. And you will see the obvious signs of this. Then he might suddenly throw you out himself.

It's better that you leave him now that you still have a little dignity left

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 15, 2019
Na real wa.

You have admission issues. That means you are probably still a teenager. And you are shacking up with some guy

Probably a much older guy who is how they say chopping you as a smallie wey no sabi.

You know what is good for you, leave. Before you get belle and your parents have double trouble of a pregnant daughter who is not in school

Cut this nonsense out right now. This is a story we all saw in school, someone who was not actually a stufe y, but was always around and it was graduation time folks found out son did not even have cert of attendance. Or med student that flunked out in 100l and parents did not find out until day of graduation as anatomy student.

Leave that guy who is exploiting your naivete and face your book matter

Na your kind go open leg for Boniface for admission

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by chigoziri2403(m): 1:14am On Oct 15, 2019
Tomorrow, somebody will go to pay the bride price for this second hand girl
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Eroms4life17(m): 2:03am On Oct 15, 2019
See how you guys are mastubating on this girl's matter like you've never done silly things for love. I hope y'all live perfect lives in the real world. This lady is truly in love but am afraid if it will be worth the while in the end.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by Kingjags: 3:15am On Oct 15, 2019
greatmarshall:
okay if you were given another course instead of what you applied for, i think it's wise to tell him the truth
even if them give her another course, sey nah to go they live with bf be her problem for this life?, well, might just be another fake story. Make I no waste my time
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:59am On Oct 15, 2019
The guy has no respect and regard for you. You cooks for him, probably wash his clothes and still attend to him in za oza room. You have virtually done all the wife duties and whereas you are not even regarded. Continuing staying with him while writing another jamb and post-utme is not the best option. Go back home and tell your people because they have already started counting down towards your graduation. Don't belong to the category of girls that studied Accountany for 8 years.
Re: My Boyfriend does This And I Don't Like It. Pls Ur Advice Is Needed by wingmanIII: 5:16am On Oct 15, 2019
Foolish girl, better go home to your parents before you become totally lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are You Single? / Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? / Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.