Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,587 members, 7,955,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period (5272 Views)

Is She Telling The Truth? / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by kinzation(m): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2019
lefulefu:
ehen since im reason say if im knack d girl im gain even im don lost im 11k na im i dey ask wat of if im collect infection in d process grin.such a thing can probably happen nau grin
Lol...grin
either way the 11k still waste
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by smat101(m): 9:14am On Oct 16, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

She get your Mumu button no be small grin you guys can do anything for love, sorry for s.ex
Not anymore my dear grin
but I will still resume when I get married in fact I will personally show my wife my mumu button grin
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by smat101(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2019
showafrica:

Talk true, you no fuckkk pass waiting she chop? Every thing she ate no pass 5k but i am sure you enter more than 2 rounds. Ask ashawo how much is 2 rounds..
That's why I can't subscribe to runs girls/prostitutes...
The sweet thing with girlfriends is that you can Knack almost anytime grin whether you get money or not... but prostitutes Na money for hand back for ground. grin
Re: Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period by showafrica(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
smat101:

That's why I can't subscribe to runs girls/prostitutes...
The sweet thing with girlfriends is that you can Knack almost anytime grin whether you get money or not... but prostitutes Na money for hand back for ground. grin

Lol, so make u no complain na, you can always recover your expenditure in za oza room.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. / The Mentality Of A Nigerian Girl / Will You Marry A Famous Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.