Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

"What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " (9348 Views)

With The Way Nairaland Guys Hate Ladies May I Never Meet Them / I Wish I Never Meet Him... The Romantic Full Story By Mary Temitope / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Olamsoh: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Men lets talk about "What made you to meet with her once, and then never meet again? "

Feel free to share your personal experiences from previous dates you've been on and let's know what made you change your mind about her.

Please note "you don't have to tell us her name"

Ladies please just observe and learn. Let's all try as much as possible to be civil and refrain from using derogatory and offensive language in this discussion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by amiibaby(f): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
Observing

1 Like

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Misogynist007: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
she tried to convince me to agree to a no sex until marriage relationship. angry
I got really pissed and just paid for my food and left her at the eatery.
She called to beg me tire grin

she think say I be mugu grin grin grin
Useless somebody grin

And the funny thing be say, this useless lady no go mind if I dey burn money for her head oo grin.
My money is my vagina and if you as a lady can't give me sex, then expect zero kobo from me.

God will punish all men giving their supposed girlfriends money without f**king them sad angry
May she eventually give that pussy to a guy who spent nothing on her.
AMEN!!

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by AstroG1: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
She told me "No sex b4 marriage" undecided undecided,why won't I have a taste of the commodity I want to buy undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by mamajj17(f): 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
Probably Mouth or Body Odour!!!

2 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by internationalman(m): 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
On our first meeting she codedly sucked my d!ck in the VIP section of one beer parlor like that..

As if that wasn't enough, along a bushy path when I was seeing her off, she sucked it again..

That was the day I realized that a d!ck well sucked by an expert sucker of a girl feels just as good as getting laid.

I called the girl later that evening and told her what a dog she was and loose her number afterwards...

Even though I enjoyed it, such girls disgust me..

I just figured if I'd continued, those are the kind of girls that the wind would have been blowing my way.

Nature has a way of keeping up with the routine you started with.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by internationalman(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
AstroG1:
She told me "No sex b4 marriage" undecided undecided,why won't I have a taste of the commodity I want to buy undecided undecided
On your first meeting a girl told you no sex before marriage probably to wear a bullet proof vest to fend off your obvious bullets in other not to seem so penetrable in your eyes..

All you could do was zoom off.

Now even with a bullet proof vest, constant shooting of shots can still kill the target.

Guy you eff up

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by smart024(m): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
She came visiting for the weekend,
Immediately on her arrival, started picking things she will go with.
While I went to work leaving her with the house, she eat an entire half of the peppered chicken that was on the dining and drank a whole bottle of wine.
On coming back from work, she didn't prepare anything eatable and rather said she was thinking we would go out.

I was so mad but played calm.
Took her straight to the park and sent her on her way back without letting the weekend to even finish.

That was last we ever spoke.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Skyfornia(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
She stole took things from my house on her first visit without first informing me.

10 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by DemigodZeus147(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
She called for me to come see her... I told her I was on my way and she asked if I was driving and I said No. Babe started lamenting blah blah blah.

Finally,she came to a junction where I would see her. On getting there, she said I should buy her popcorn of 1h ,okay I did.Enroute to my place, she started telling me she is hungry blah blah blah, (for my mind I say see this Agbaya oh, you no chop for your sister place, as she claimed to be coming from there).... Getting home, I just bought her snack and soft drink.... When she was leaving she requested I send her airtime (for my mind you Don see Maga naa, your Otu Dia)....

Till date, I no call the Lioness. cool

25 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Olamsoh: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2019
shocked
Skyfornia:
She stole took things from my house on her first visit without first informing me.
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Ginaz(f): 9:18am On Oct 16, 2019
Oh my God , I have to share mine though this thread is for men.

So those glorious days of night calls when I was still in secondary school a number called me. I didn’t know how he got my number but however we hit if off and we were going on and on round the calls and getting to know each other part.

Well, the day came for us to finally see each other . I took my aunt with me though, I don’t want a case of “had I know” cos I was still a teenager. grin

The plan was for us to see at my street , chill somewhere closed to my house.

I and my aunt went out to the street to welcome our visitor and who came was never what we had imagined .

He was putting on a very dirty white top, black long trouser that was dirty . His feet were stained with red mud and he looked so unkept, he was Creasy, hair was bushy.

I was like “are you the one “? He was so embarrassed. In fact the 3 of us were.I didn’t know what to say, what was he thinking coming out like that?

I gave an excuse I wanna go home , he said “ok” . All these while we stood on the street , we didn’t even get to go and chill.

I got home , blocked and deleted his number . That was the last day I ever saw him.

17 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by spirul77: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2019
we were to meet on a certain day, an hour before the agreed time I called her to affirm if she's till coming and she said yes, before leaving home for the eatry I called her and she told me she was already in the place but she's with her movie director, lol, I was like ,you wan see two guys at the same place and different time, Hmmmm, I stayed back, called me 30 mins later and told me I can start coming that the "movie director" has left, finally I came to the eatry, entered, there's no way I could have thought she was the person sitting right opposite me at my point of entering because 1.on pictures she was a split image of Genevieve but the person wen I dey see be like Magala fish, and 2.she never told me she was with her friend,i was surprised I met two people, for God sake we are meeting for the first time in an open place Wetin your friend wan come do? I stopped talking to her immediately I sat with them, I just put hand for my jaw dey look them, OK make una see another wahala o, the two girls bought just chips and didn't eat much maybe the first guy bought food already so I was about paying for the food and I was just flowing with the attendant, I just dey talk with the guy, both girls ate 700 naira and I told the attendant guy to take something for himself too, because I just like the way the guy attend to me o, this guy went ahead to deduct 1500 naira,ah ah, you wen dem tell to come join person eat food wash your hand reach elbow, person wen get the food go just go baff na!!!all this coupled with the fact that earlier in the day i went to buy new adidas flops that I will wear that day but on getting home I realised I was given the fake version, baba,i just know say the babe na bad market, I no call her again o

16 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by JoyIsSweet: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2019
spirul77:
we were to meet on a certain day, an hour before the agreed time I called her to affirm if she's till coming and she said yes, before leaving home for the eatry I called her and she told me she was already in the place but she's with her movie director, lol, I was like ,you wan see two guys at the same place and different time, Hmmmm, I stayed back, called me 30 mins later and told me I can start coming that the "movie director" has left, finally I came to the eatry, entered, there's no way I could have thought she was the person sitting right opposite me at my point of entering because 1.on pictures she was a split image of Genevieve but the person wen I dey see be like Magala fish, and 2.she never told me she was with her friend,i was surprised I met two people, for God sake we are meeting for the first time in an open place Wetin your friend wan come do? I stopped talking to her immediately I sat with them, I just put hand for my jaw dey look them, OK make una see another wahala o, the two girls bought just chips and didn't eat much maybe the first guy bought food already so I was about paying for the food and I was just flowing with the attendant, I just dey talk with the guy, both girls ate 700 naira and I told the attendant guy to take something for himself too, because I just like the way the guy attend to me o, this guy went ahead to deduct 1500 naira,ah ah, you wen dem tell to come join person eat food wash your hand reach elbow, person wen get the food go just go baff na!!!all this coupled with the fact that earlier in the day i went to buy new adidas flops that I will wear that day but on getting home I realised I was given the fake version, baba,i just know say the babe na bad market, I no call her again o

So its you.... You failed the test!

7 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by midnighter(f): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2019
JoyIsSweet:
So its you.... You failed the test!

Lol no be small test

3 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by harry2sexy(m): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2019
So its you, this life is small sha, u short fat oil buns
Ginaz:

So those glorious days of night calls when I was still in secondary school a number called me. I didn’t know how he got my number but however we hit if off and we were going on and on round the calls and getting to know each other part.

Well, the day came for us to finally see each other . I took my aunt with me though, I don’t want a case of “had I know” cos I was still a teenager. grin

I and my aunt went out to the street to welcome our visitor and who came was never what we had imagined .

He was putting on a very dirty white top, black long trouser that was dirty . His feet were stained with red mud and he looked so unkept, he was Creasy, hair was bushy.

I was like “are you the one “? He was so embarrassed. In fact the 3 of us were.I didn’t know what to say, what was he thinking coming out like that?

I gave an excuse I wanna go home , he said “ok” . All these while we stood on the street , we didn’t even get to go and chill.

I got home , blocked and deleted his number . That was the last day I ever saw him.

2 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by harry2sexy(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2019
Cc
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by blesskewe(f): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2019
He was to clingy abeg

2 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2019
Reading......

3 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Slawormir: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2019
Okay

2 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Orjioorji(f): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:

dont know you just missed your husband , that guy may just want to pretend and appear on low key.

13 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by midnighter(f): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2019
Orjioorji:
dont know you just missed your husband , that guy may just want to pretend and appear on low key.

Lol lowkey or dirty and tattered? Shior! What kind of next level husband is that

6 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Kendumazy(m): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2019
Hmm. This thread will be interesting

1 Like

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Orjioorji(f): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:

Lol lowkey or dirty and tattered? Shior! What kind of next level husband is that
dont judge a book by the cover.

10 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by ukwayi25(m): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
Maybe he was trying to test u dou

2 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Elano25(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Mine was during my uni days, final year. Meet this lady, she dey 200lvl so we get along . One friday night like this she come sleep ova, actually I wasn't happy that night but we don agree say she go come sleep ova, so she came. So as per d first night together, and been conscious I decided not to touch her. but she just dey drag me on top bed for midnight, so we cun do d thing. after that , I couldn't sleep cuz I stil no dey happy(I lost 5k I bet on 10odd for Friday matches, so my mood changed as I checked LiveScore around 10pm). So around 6am , she tell me say she wan use toilet and ask if water dey available , I told her Yes, so she go toilet and came back. She go back her hostel around 9am , so me go play ball , as I reach hostel back say mk I go bathroom take shower, chai... na so I see shit for WC , she no flush d WC and plenty water dey o. she no even cover d WC, everywhere cun dey smell for shit. Damn, I was fuckin irritated, na so I flush and wash d WC. I put a call across to her asking y she no flush , she tell me say she forget, that word forget sef vex me more. I tell her no prob, immediately na so I block n delete her number. Such a dirty girl, i said to myself

28 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by FortuneDeGreat(m): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
I stay in Lagos, traveled down to see my sister in law who put to bed, while staying a couple of days I met this innocent looking and beautiful damsel and one thing led to another we got talking and before I knew it she was all over me.
Long story short, I decided to go to Enugu to see my parents and from there I'd get back to base, I related that to her and she asked me for how long will I be staying at Enugu I said for a week, she started pleading with me to come over in the weekend to spend time with me, after long pleading I agreed.
When she came over she acted so glaring that her purpose was to come and be laid, I obliged and treated her very well, lo and behold, when she was about to go she started pleading with me to forgive her, haa, forgive you for what? She then told me that she was already married and was on the process of getting divorce cos of incompatibility between them, I shouted! So what about your husband I asked, she told me that he's a transporter, always traveling and barely stays at home, what about your kids, she said that the worst aspect is that the man seems to be impotent and doesn't perform well also, I fainted, so this is how I slept with a married woman without knowing.
I simply blocked and deleted her number then went for penance before I resumed business.

Such is life.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by midnighter(f): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Orjioorji:
dont judge a book by the cover.

Everybody has a duty to himself to present himself in a respectable way to the world

Low-key means not flaunting your wealth or deliberately playing it down, not coming to meet somebody for the first time wearing filthy clothes.

I wonder if you went to meet a lady and she showed up looking like that, whether you wouldn't run away and come to narrate the story

So poor people don't bathe or wash their clothes? What an insult to people of a humble background

28 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by DemigodZeus147(m): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
Elano25:
Mine was during my uni days, final year. Meet this lady, she dey 200lvl so we get along . One friday night like this she come sleep ova, actually I wasn't happy that night but we don agree say she go come sleep ova, so she came. So as per d first night together, and been conscious I decided not to touch her. but she just dey drag me on top bed for midnight, so we cun do d thing. after that , I couldn't sleep cuz I stil no dey happy(I lost 5k I bet on 10odd for Friday matches, so my mood changed as I checked LiveScore around 10pm). So around 6am , she tell me say she wan use toilet and ask if water dey available , I told her Yes, so she go toilet and came back. She go back her hostel around 9am , so me go play ball , as I reach hostel back say mk I go bathroom take shower, chai... na so I see shit for WC , she no flush d WC and plenty water dey o. she no even cover d WC, everywhere cun dey smell for shit. Damn, I was fuckin irritated, na so I flush and wash d WC. I put a call across to her asking y she no flush , she tell me say she forget, that word forget sef vex me more. I tell her no prob, immediately na so I block n delete her number. Such a dirty girl, i said to myself

She shit strong shit(canon shit) grin

3 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
No long stories, we met, became close friends and one thing led to another and we had sex. I never ever came back, why? Her pvssy is a huge well, like I couldn't feel shiit! We're still friends and once in a while she starts disturbing me to visit her but that ain't never going to happen. We're never having sex again.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by pryme(m): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fake english accent angry angry

2 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Most guys reason here is solely on sex, no one has typed anything worthy apart from pryme, smh, I guess sex rules then.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Undergraduate Dies After Her Boy Friend Made Her Sleep With His Dog / I Have A Crush On A Nairalander / Leaked Photos Of This Twins Sister Was Exposed Online See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.