Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,404 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

"What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " (9370 Views)

With The Way Nairaland Guys Hate Ladies May I Never Meet Them / I Wish I Never Meet Him... The Romantic Full Story By Mary Temitope / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by NLSavage: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
weed told me to leave her. guess she was s gold digger

3 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Ekez(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
On our first date after eatin' she said her sister's really like fried chicken.(ah ah shebi make i buy chicken go feed your household becos i be yur pa)

9 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Ekez(m): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Most guys reason here is solely on sex, no one has typed anything worthy apart from pryme, smh, I guess sex rules then.
madam wetin you dey fin for here.

3 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Rosay15(f): 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
NLSavage:
weed told me to leave her. guess she was s gold digger
... smiley
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by BlueAir: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
I hate remembering the bitxh
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by NLSavage: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
Rosay15:
... smiley
why the smiley face?
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Fidelismaria: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
grin grin

Here to read comments

Abeg who get chair here?

Gimme one make I siddon read

1 Like

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Rosay15(f): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
NLSavage:
why the smiley face?
your comment
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
I was in my early 20s, we met on FB, she was using a pretty lady dp, we exchanged numbers and I called her, we agreed to meet but my worry was that she was reluctant to meet, I actually thought it was because she's pretty, you know the ego of young fine babe, eventually she agreed to meet with me, I was excited, me sef I be hot cake but I dey imagine a sweet potato relationship, but she turned out to be another thing, I think she has bow leg, I just take style discharge her, I ask her mum, dad and everyone at home, person wey I no even know before, abi wetin say make I do, I saw the look in her eyes, she saw the look in my eyes and she could tell I was dissapointed but I was only absorbing the disappointment like a man, I just took a bike and bade a goodbye.

7 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Elano25(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
I was in my early 20, we met on FB, she was using a pretty lady dp, we exchanged numbers and I called her, we agreed to meet but my worry was that she was reluctant to meet, I actually thought it was because she's pretty, you know the ego of young fine babe, eventually she agreed to meet with me, I was excited, me sef I be hot cake but I dey imagine a sweet potato relationship, but she turned out to be another thing, I think she has bow leg, I just take style discharge her, I ask her mum, dad and everyone at home, person wey I no even know before, abi wetin say make I do, I saw the look in her eyes, she saw the look in my eyes and she could tell I was dissapointed but I was only absorbing the disappointment like a man, I just took a bike and bade a goodbye.
Man dogde the bullet
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
I was in my early 20, we met on FB, she was using a pretty lady dp, we exchanged numbers and I called her, we agreed to meet but my worry was that she was reluctant to meet, I actually thought it was because she's pretty, you know the ego of young fine babe, eventually she agreed to meet with me, I was excited, me sef I be hot cake but I dey imagine a sweet potato relationship, but she turned out to be another thing, I think she has bow leg, I just take style discharge her, I ask her mum, dad and everyone at home, person wey I no even know before, abi wetin say make I do, I saw the look in her eyes, she saw the look in my eyes and she could tell I was dissapointed but I was only absorbing the disappointment like a man, I just took a bike and bade a goodbye.

It is always beauty first for men, not character, at least get to know her more and see if she is worth it.

1 Like

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Elano25(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It is always beauty first for men, not character, at least get to know her more and see if she is worth it.
Not all men I guess, cuz as for me I prefer to go for shape at d first place, especially women with figure 8 and big bum bum( but no b say d woman go ugly fully o). then later her attitudes n behavior will justify if she's staying or outta. I no too foo for these 'i want to date a fine gal by fire by force'

7 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by NLSavage: 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Rosay15:
your comment
oh. yh when she comes around i normally dont smoke weed but when I got high one time she visited, she started treating me like shit, I don't want somebody like that. maybe she thought my brain wasn't working again so she could tell me stuff. weed just whispered and I heeded

2 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Rosay15(f): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
NLSavage:
oh. yh when she comes around but when I got high one time she visited, and she started treating me like shit, I don't want somebody like that.
You just decided to choose one and you made a right decision. I think?

1 Like

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by NLSavage: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
Rosay15:
You just decided to choose one and you made a right decision. I think?
please rephrase I don't get you
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

First off she deceived me with another person picture, I can deal with assholes but I find it difficult with liars, besides I couldn't date someone I wasn't proud of, that's just me, I couldn't help it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Rosay15(f): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
NLSavage:
please rephrase I don't get you
just saw that you modified your comment.
What am trying to say is that you made the right decision by heeded to what the weed whispered.
Not all ladies like nigga that smoke though.
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by NLSavage: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Rosay15:
just saw that you modified your comment.
What am trying to say is that you made the right decision by heeded to what the weed whispered.
Not all ladies like nigga that smoke though.
I told her i smoke before kick starting the relationship. when she saw I was high she started telling me to transfer money to her and stuff. Like wtf

5 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

First off she deceived me with another person picture, I can deal with assholes but I find it difficult with liars, besides I couldn't date someone I wasn't proud of, that's just me, I couldn't help it.

You only said you noticed she has bow legs, is that her fault? Fine she lied, that should tell you she isn't proud of how she looks, you could have at least boost her esteem a little by making her feel wanted even if it's for a minute.

6 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Elano25:

Not all men I guess, cuz as for me I prefer to go for shape at d first place, especially women with figure 8 and big bum bum( but no b say d woman go ugly fully o). then later her attitudes n behavior will justify if she's staying or outta. I no too foo for these 'i want to date a fine gal by fire by force'

Okay.

1 Like

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Rosay15(f): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
NLSavage:
I told her i smoke before kick starting the relationship. when she saw I was high she started telling me to transfer money to her and stuff. Like wtf
lol, that’s funny.
She wasn’t aware that, that very moment nah when angel of wisdom Dey add to your brain cuz that moment nothing wey person fit tell you that you won’t have a rethink about it.

Real smokers are hard to deal with when it comes to relationships.
Lol

7 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You only said you noticed she has bow legs, is that her fault? Fine she lied, that should tell you she isn't proud of how she looks, you could have at least boost her esteem a little by making her feel wanted even if it's for a minute.

About the bow leg, I was not shaming her, things were just different from my expectations, but I tried my best not to make her feel unwanted, at least it wasn't immediately we met that I discharged her but of all the things we said to each other, there was nothing about romance, I didn't have to sweet talk her if it wasn't from my heart to, I didn't have to deceive myself.

5 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

About the bow leg, I was not shaming her, things were just different from my expectations, but I tried my best not to make her feel unwanted, at least it wasn't immediately we met that I discharged her but of all the things we said to each other, there was nothing about romance, I didn't have to sweet talk her if it wasn't from my heart to, I didn't have to deceive myself.

Alright.

3 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
blesskewe:
He was to clingy abeg

Your zodiac sign is Aquarius abi?
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Kapeter(m): 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:
Oh my God , I have to share mine though this thread is for men.

So those glorious days of night calls when I was still in secondary school a number called me. I didn’t know how he got my number but however we hit if off and we were going on and on round the calls and getting to know each other part.

Well, the day came for us to finally see each other . I took my aunt with me though, I don’t want a case of “had I know” cos I was still a teenager. grin

The plan was for us to see at my street , chill somewhere closed to my house.

I and my aunt went out to the street to welcome our visitor and who came was never what we had imagined .

He was putting on a very dirty white top, black long trouser that was dirty . His feet were stained with red mud and he looked so unkept, he was Creasy, hair was bushy.

I was like “are you the one “? He was so embarrassed. In fact the 3 of us were.I didn’t know what to say, what was he thinking coming out like that?

I gave an excuse I wanna go home , he said “ok” . All these while we stood on the street , we didn’t even get to go and chill.

I got home , blocked and deleted his number . That was the last day I ever saw him.
lmao. The man amaka(d) you.
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Yuneehk(f): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Boys and their eyes. Did she tell you the DP was her? You should have sat down to get to know her. You mustn't be facially good looking to have a great and interesting personality, but let's blame it on you being young at that time.

3 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Young03(m): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
I can't remember any past experiences now

My brain is cold as I type

2 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by NLSavage: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Rosay15:
lol, that’s funny, wey person fit tell you that you won’t have a rethink about it.

Real smokers are hard to deal with when it comes to relationships.
Lol
grin this babe, don't make me fall for you oo cos I'll fall real hard. About the rethinking part, I swear you can tell me something that is not even meant to do any harm but trust me I'll think ten meanings into that one word.
but this one you know a lot about smokers, have you dated one?
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Skmoda360(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
She is a glutton and money freak...better word "gold digger" .....I was 22 then undecided

2 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
Yuneehk:

Boys and their eyes. Did she tell you the DP was her? You should have sat down to get to know her. You mustn't be facially good looking to have a great and interesting personality, but let's blame it on you being young at that time.

She didn't tell me but she knew exactly what I fell for because of my sweet talk and some other gestures. Don't blame it on me being young at that time, it's about spec, I have this thing for cute women, I'm married to a cute lady just so you know, let's just say it's part of me, I love what is appealing to my sight, personality is another thing you are right about, I demanded it to a good level but I knew what I wanted in any woman I was going to marry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Yuneehk(f): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Don't blame it on me being young at that time, it's about spec, I have this thing for cute women, I'm married to a cute lady just so you know, let's just say it's part of me, I love what is appealing to my sight, personality is another thing you are right about, I demanded it to a good level but I knew what I wanted in any woman I was going to marry.
The cuteness is what gets you in the mood then to converse. Different strokes, for different folks.
You too like fine things shaaa

2 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by CyberWolf: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Omo the pussy smell no be here shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4th Nigeria Most Visited Site. See What Is Been Said About Nairaland On Twitter / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.