Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

"What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " (9375 Views)

With The Way Nairaland Guys Hate Ladies May I Never Meet Them / I Wish I Never Meet Him... The Romantic Full Story By Mary Temitope / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Chukapage(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=JoyIsSweet post=83182443]

So its you.... You failed the test![/quote
Lmao see Manipulation ,test ko exam ni undecided free food and test kee you there grin
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Chukapage(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It is always beauty first for men, not character, at least get to know her more and see if she is worth it.
Haunty forget this yarn! There is what is called ATTRACTION! When you meet an ugly or carelessly dressed guy ,would you even bother knowing him ?? You are already turned OFF but when you meet a neatly dressed ,handsome or a "rich looking" dude. Your attracted ,your body go begin vibrate inside you ,you start wanting to know him even smiling sheepishly. Nobody wey carry x-ray dey waka sister.

3 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Chukapage(m): 9:59am On Oct 18, 2019
Rosay15:
lol, that’s funny.
She wasn’t aware that, that very moment nah when angel of wisdom Dey add to your brain cuz that moment nothing wey person fit tell you that you won’t have a rethink about it.

Real smokers are hard to deal with when it comes to relationships.
Lol
LMAO grin TRUE especially those who do WEED! Imagine getting high on some good dope and wanting to be alone girl go come wan dey gum body or start talking endlessly about a particular topic or her day. That shit can make any smoker go crazy and Mad! smokers (not addicts or touts looking)most of the time are LONERS. The moment the "cumin" happens just shift and let me have Time ALONE.

2 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2019
smart024:
She came visiting for the weekend,
Immediately on her arrival, started picking things she will go with.
While I went to work leaving her with the house, she eat an entire half of the peppered chicken that was on the dining and drank a whole bottle of wine.
On coming back from work, she didn't prepare anything eatable and rather said she was thinking we would go out.

I was so mad but played calm.
Took her straight to the park and sent her on her way back without letting the weekend to even finish.

That was last we ever spoke.

This one touch me. Really bad...

But it is possible she isn't discerning.

Mine has to be one dude that didn't keep to time. If you want to make me angry, be late for an appointment. I am too time conscious grin
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Chukapage(m): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=midnighter post=83227254]

You're going to show up without combing your hair or washing your clothes?

In fact if she still accepts you after that then she deserves whatever rubbish comes next [/quot] Someone that can't at least be neat and decent looking shouldn't be taken seriously don't mind that guy he dey whine you! Because I can't imagine myself meeting with a tattered looking bitch for what undecided even na Dangote daughter wey disguise she will be dumb for doing that kind of dumb disguise lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Blackmiserable(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2019
midnighter:

Partly, but she didn't argue that he should date the girl, just that he shouldn't have made it so obvious that he was disappointed in her looks.

But obviously if you use deception to get somebody, you shouldn't be surprised if they are disappointed.

She was just saying that he could have been more polite about it. But as far as he didn't insult her it's not too major since its the girl's own fault for lying to him in the first place

I would say that both of you are correct

@bolded. That's right. Thank you. We agree.
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Anfieldboss: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
She was too forward and she thinks she knows so much mean while she doesn't know anything.

On our first date, one thing led to another and I found myself telling her, I earned a 6-digit salary, and she gave me a funny kinda look. She argued with me that 6-digit income is above N1,000,000, apparently she is counting the zeros.

There was also a day, I shared a status on my WhatsApp "You can't have your cake and eat it too", she argued that I am wrong and that it is "You can't eat your cake and have it back". I didn't want to argue, I simply told her to google it.

I was looking for a wife at the time, apparently she is not the kind of woman that takes corrections. Na so I take free the babe

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Anfieldboss: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
Another girl I met just once and did not meet again was because her pidgin was too much cheesy. Haba, I was even trying to converse with her in English but she kept switching to Pidgin and also she kept rolling her eyes and giving all manner of gestures that I found rude. I said to myself I am not looking for a street girl as a girlfriend but a decent, well cultured girl. Na so I take free the babe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
Orjioorji:
dont judge a book by the cover.

Go for your next job interview like that na.let them miss out on you. Test them and see if they fumble. You guys keep on as if you be one kain prize, a frog that will turn into a prince

1 Like

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
mine was not so much a meeting as a green light.this was 200l.girls name was kemi. We were both in engineering.girl was tall, fair and Finnne. Very cool dressing. But her spoken English was straight up Pako. I just could not deal.

1 Like

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by smart024(m): 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
deltateam:

That's how men are wired. Atleast she has to be presentable physically.

Although I have seen some men marry women that are not that 'good looking' to me.

Are you making sense at all...?

You said "that's how men are wired"...
And the same you still said " although I have seen some men marry women that are not that 'good looking' to you"...
shocked shocked shocked

Hanti, I think its your psychic and thoughts that are wired to presume so o...
grin grin grin
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by MissOffpoint(f): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
24kmagic:
She denied me sex on the first attempt, the one thing I feel she's useful for.

Honestly, sex was the only reason I ever approached her as she's not my spec in every way.

I vex ehn.

I no call the idiot since that day.

I thought you said you are a virgin?

2 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by midnighter(f): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
Blackmiserable:

@bolded. That's right. Thank you. We agree.

Np
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by midnighter(f): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2019
Chukapage:

Lol don't know for him oh...whatever dirty clothes he decides to put on is his own problemo
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by 24kmagic: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
MissOffpoint:

Lol
So I can't have sex again because I'm a virgin?

Asin, I cannot disvirgin? (if there's a word like that)

1 Like

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
Anfieldboss:
She was too forward and she thinks she knows so much mean while she doesn't know anything.

On our first date, one thing led to another and I found myself telling her, I earned a 6-digit salary, and she gave me a funny kinda look. She argued with me that 6-digit income is above N1,000,000, apparently she is counting the zeros.

There was also a day, I shared a status on my WhatsApp "You can't have your cake and eat it too", she argued that I am wrong and that it is "You can't eat your cake and have it back". I didn't want to argue, I simply told her to google it.

I was looking for a wife at the time, apparently she is not the kind of woman that takes corrections. Na so I take free the babe

"You can't have your cake and eat it" is common, but it's truly mis-usage . "You can't eat your cake and have it" is what's correct.

5 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by deltateam: 12:26am On Oct 19, 2019
smart024:

Are you making sense at all...?

You said "that's how men are wired"...
And the same you still said " although I have seen some men marry women that are not that 'good looking' to you"...
shocked shocked shocked

Hanti, I think its your psychic and thoughts that are wired to presume so o...
grin grin grin

In every rule, there is an exception. You read without understanding.

1 Like

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by smart024(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

"You can't have your cake and eat it" is common, but it's truly mis-usage . "You can't eat your cake and have it" is what's correct.

What are we now saying...?

That 1 + 2 is no longer the same as 2 + 1 again...?
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Anfieldboss: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Google is your friend....you are wrong.

1 Like

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by smart024(m): 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
deltateam:

In every rule, there is an exception. You read without understanding.

Hanti,
Even after I quote you, instead of making corrections, you still dey defend yourself...

Your first statement didn't have an exception...
The second one now had an exception...

Inside one single comment o...
Hanti which one you dey self...?
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
grossintel:
No long stories, we met, became close friends and one thing led to another and we had sex. I never ever came back, why? Her pvssy is a huge well, like I couldn't feel shiit! We're still friends and once in a while she starts disturbing me to visit her but that ain't never going to happen. We're never having sex again.

It doesn't necessarily mean she's been a w.hore though. Some girls have a medical condition and only surgery can correct it.

1 Like

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It is always beauty first for men, not character, at least get to know her more and see if she is worth it.

It doesn't work that way. If a man tells you you have inner beauty, please run. A man is always attracted by what he sees. This applies to ALL men. That man that thinks you have a fine character but not outward beauty will most likely cheat on you with someone whom he is physically attracted to.

The good thing is every woman on earth will find a man who is physically attracted to her no matter her physical condition. After all beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. One man's meat is another's poison.

1 Like

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
Yuneehk:

The cuteness is what gets you in the mood then to converse. Different strokes, for different folks.
You too like fine things shaaa

The good thing about life is that whom he considers as beautiful may not even look great to some other guys. There's always someone for everyone.

1 Like

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Geesanni: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
IF U HAVE LIZ IELTS VIDEOS,CHAT ME UP ON 08038063789,I AM WILLING TO PAY TO HAVE IT.....
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Yuneehk(f): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
FrLukas:

The good thing about life is that whom he considers as beautiful may not even look great to some other guys. There's always someone for everyone.
Yea, beauty is relative. While your beautiful is someone who's fair, another's beautiful is with a black person.

2 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
Yuneehk:

Yea, beauty is relative. While your beautiful is someone who's fair, another's beautiful is with a black person.

True.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by midnighter(f): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
Anfieldboss:
Google is your friend....you are wrong.

She is correct. Eat your cake and have it is the original phrase but have your cake and eat it has become more common

Just like "agendum" is the correct singular of "agenda" but hardly anybody uses it
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by MedicH: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
MissOffpoint:

Lol and so
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Anfieldboss: 12:35am On Oct 20, 2019
midnighter:

She is correct. Eat your cake and have it is the original phrase but have your cake and eat it has become more common

Just like "agendum" is the correct singular of "agenda" but hardly anybody uses it

No....you're wrong...there is no such English idiom as eat your cake and have it, it can't be found in any dictionary. English is not our language, we follow what we find in dictionaries and other sources. As much as I know, dictionaries and Wikipedia cannot be wrong.
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by midnighter(f): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2019
Anfieldboss:

No....you're wrong...there is no such English idiom as eat your cake and have it, it can't be found in any dictionary. English is not our language, we follow what we find in dictionaries and other sources. As much as I know, dictionaries and Wikipedia cannot be wrong.

Lol oga, this is an English proverb and its hundreds of years old

It's "eat your cake and have it" because if you've eaten the cake already then you will not still have it afterwards

I don't know what dictionary you've been using but it's giving you the wrong information
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by anochuko01(m): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2019
midnighter:

Lol oga, this is an English proverb and its hundreds of years old

It's "eat your cake and have it" because if you've eaten the cake already then you will not still have it afterwards

I don't know what dictionary you've been using but it's giving you the wrong information
very funny argumentgrin
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by midnighter(f): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
anochuko01:
very funny argumentgrin

Lol abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) / Reaction From The Wife Of The Man That Died After Sleeping With A Prostitute / How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.