Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

"What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " (9369 Views)

With The Way Nairaland Guys Hate Ladies May I Never Meet Them / I Wish I Never Meet Him... The Romantic Full Story By Mary Temitope / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by luminouz(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
smart024:
She came visiting for the weekend,
Immediately on her arrival, started picking things she will go with.
While I went to work leaving her with the house, she eat an entire half of the peppered chicken that was on the dining and drank a whole bottle of wine.
On coming back from work, she didn't prepare anything eatable and rather said she was thinking we would go out.

I was so mad but played calm.
Took her straight to the park and sent her on her way back without letting the weekend to even finish.

That was last we ever spoke.
You did good

1 Like

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by luminouz(m): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Most guys reason here is solely on sex, no one has typed anything worthy apart from pryme, smh, I guess sex rules then.
Lol,funny coming from a babe who rejected her 'dream man' because his diick wasn't big enough!

Is that 'worthy' enough for you?
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by chigoizie7(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It is always beauty first for men, not character, at least get to know her more and see if she is worth it.

Eyes go 1st chop nah, before mouth.
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Zing85: 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
Rosay15:
lol, that’s funny.
She wasn’t aware that, that very moment nah when angel of wisdom Dey add to your brain cuz that moment nothing wey person fit tell you that you won’t have a rethink about it.

Real smokers are hard to deal with when it comes to relationships.
Lol
cheesy cheesy cheesy angel of wisdom
Weed na bastard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4th Nigeria Most Visited Site. See What Is Been Said About Nairaland On Twitter / d / For The Guys: Why Do You Find It So Hard To Be In A NO SEX Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.