Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

"What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " (9368 Views)

With The Way Nairaland Guys Hate Ladies May I Never Meet Them / I Wish I Never Meet Him... The Romantic Full Story By Mary Temitope / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by CyberWolf: 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:
Oh my God , I have to share mine though this thread is for men.

So those glorious days of night calls when I was still in secondary school a number called me. I didn’t know how he got my number but however we hit if off and we were going on and on round the calls and getting to know each other part.

Well, the day came for us to finally see each other . I took my aunt with me though, I don’t want a case of “had I know” cos I was still a teenager. grin

The plan was for us to see at my street , chill somewhere closed to my house.

I and my aunt went out to the street to welcome our visitor and who came was never what we had imagined .

He was putting on a very dirty white top, black long trouser that was dirty . His feet were stained with red mud and he looked so unkept, he was Creasy, hair was bushy.

I was like “are you the one “? He was so embarrassed. In fact the 3 of us were.I didn’t know what to say, what was he thinking coming out like that?

I gave an excuse I wanna go home , he said “ok” . All these while we stood on the street , we didn’t even get to go and chill.

I got home , blocked and deleted his number . That was the last day I ever saw him.
grin grin
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by 21Bandit: 3:23am On Oct 17, 2019
Rosay15:
lol, that’s funny.
She wasn’t aware that, that very moment nah when angel of wisdom Dey add to your brain cuz that moment nothing wey person fit tell you that you won’t have a rethink about it.

Real smokers are hard to deal with when it comes to relationships.
Lol

Lol.
How you tey know.
My babe also says am complex and so difficult grin grin

1 Like

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by deltateam: 4:50am On Oct 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It is always beauty first for men, not character, at least get to know her more and see if she is worth it.

That's how men are wired. Atleast she has to be presentable physically.

Although I have seen some men marry women that are not that 'good looking' to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Rosay15(f): 4:53am On Oct 17, 2019
NLSavage:
grin this babe, don't make me fall for you oo cos I'll fall real hard. About the rethinking part, I swear you can tell me something that is not even meant to do any harm but trust me I'll think ten meanings into that one word.
but this one you know a lot about smokers, have you dated one?
... Lol,
Yes I have dated smokers before but not those that abuse it even when you see them, it gonna be hard for you to believe they smoke cus they’re very wise and smart.
Intelligent also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Rosay15(f): 4:56am On Oct 17, 2019
21Bandit:

Lol.
How you tey know.
My babe also says am complex and so difficult grin grin
I have deal with them before and also have them as friends, it only take a patience, understanding and wise woman to deal with them.
Real smokers are not bad as people paint them, just those that always abuse it are the bad ones.

1 Like

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Nuclear99(m): 6:02am On Oct 17, 2019
Fidelismaria:
grin grin
Here to read comments
Abeg who get chair here?
Gimme one make I siddon read

1 Like

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by NLSavage: 6:34am On Oct 17, 2019
Rosay15:
... Lol,
Yes I have dated smokers before but not those that abuse it even when you see them, it gonna be hard for you to believe they smoke cus they’re very wise and smart.
Intelligent also.
that's cool.

3 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by 21Bandit: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2019
Rosay15:
I have deal with them before and also have them as friends, it only take a patience, understanding and wise woman to deal with them.
Real smokers are not bad as people paint them, just those that always abuse it are the bad ones.

I had to roll a tie, before hitting the reply button.
I have grown pass the stage where I seek validation from people to live my life.
My weed my tatts my idgaf lifestyle is quite a lot for my baby to handle, so far so good she's doing well. She knows my favorite and even knows when am on my favorite.
And you.. you someone I do look into in a positive way.
Smiles

2 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by DemigodZeus147(m): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2019
21Bandit:

I have grown pass the stage where I seek validation from people to live my life.
My weed my tatts my idgaf lifestyle is quite a lot for my baby to handle, so far so good she's doing well. She knows my favorite and even knows when am on my favorite.
Smiles

May these lines fall in pleasant places wink cheesy cool

3 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Rosay15(f): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2019
21Bandit:

Smiles
wink

2 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by 21Bandit: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2019
Rosay15:
wink

Can you Send me your location so we can further communication :- smiley smiley smiley
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Rosay15(f): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2019
21Bandit:

Can you Send me your location so we can further communication :- smiley smiley smiley
Lagos
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by MedicH: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2019
midnighter:

Lol lowkey or dirty and tattered? Shior! What kind of next level husband is that

That's a next level method of finding a wife material and she missed. Me I'm going to appear like that this weekend. She better don't miss.
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by midnighter(f): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
MedicH:

That's a next level method of finding a wife material and she missed. Me I'm going to appear like that this weekend. She better don't miss.

You're going to show up without combing your hair or washing your clothes?

In fact if she still accepts you after that then she deserves whatever rubbish comes next

3 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by MedicH: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
midnighter:

You're going to show up without combing your hair or washing your clothes?

In fact if she still accepts you after that then she deserves whatever rubbish comes next

Yes oo. Gold digger will see it as turn off and bad market from 1000 miles self

2 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by midnighter(f): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
MedicH:

Yes oo. Gold digger will see it as turn off and bad market from 1000 miles self

What are you saying So what would the non-golddigger think?

2 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by MedicH: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
midnighter:

What are you saying So what would the non-golddigger think?

Non gold digger won't think like a gold digger.
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by midnighter(f): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
MedicH:

Non gold digger won't think like a gold digger.

Okay good luck, more mud and dirt to your elbow

3 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by MedicH: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
midnighter:

Lol. I don rub engine oil on the costume self.
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by midnighter(f): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
MedicH:

Lol. I don rub engine oil on the costume self.

Lol I think you're pulling my leg

Not having money doesn't have anything to do with cleanliness
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by MedicH: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
midnighter:

Lol I think you're pulling my leg

Not having money doesn't have anything to do with cleanliness

It takes money to look good, clean, presentable. I could have a shower, trim me hair and put on my worn out clothes fit for rags. Mere looking at me self one will know nothing de.
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by 21Bandit: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Rosay15:
Lagos

Ohh.
Am in the state that houses one of the nations finest weed kiss.

I don't drop private info on this cyber
Can you give me an hint to find you
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by 24kmagic: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
She denied me sex on the first attempt, the one thing I feel she's useful for.

Honestly, sex was the only reason I ever approached her as she's not my spec in every way.

I vex ehn.

I no call the idiot since that day.

9 Likes

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Blackmiserable(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
AstroG1:
She told me "No sex b4 marriage" undecided undecided,why won't I have a taste of the commodity I want to buy undecided undecided

What if you taste what you buy and did not enjoy it? Part ways?
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Blackmiserable(m): 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
I stay in Lagos, traveled down to see my sister in law who put to bed, while staying a couple of days I met this innocent looking and beautiful damsel and one thing led to another we got talking and before I knew it she was all over me.
Long story short, I decided to go to Enugu to see my parents and from there I'd get back to base, I related that to her and she asked me for how long will I be staying at Enugu I said for a week, she started pleading with me to come over in the weekend to spend time with me, after long pleading I agreed.
When she came over she acted so glaring that her purpose was to come and be laid, I obliged and treated her very well, lo and behold, when she was about to go she started pleading with me to forgive her, haa, forgive you for what? She then told me that she was already married and was on the process of getting divorce cos of incompatibility between them, I shouted! So what about your husband I asked, she told me that he's a transporter, always traveling and barely stays at home, what about your kids, she said that the worst aspect is that the man seems to be impotent and doesn't perform well also, I fainted, so this is how I slept with a married woman without knowing.
I simply blocked and deleted her number then went for penance before I resumed business.

Such is life.

The location of the pics you uploaded on your profile?

1 Like

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Blackmiserable(m): 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You only said you noticed she has bow legs, is that her fault? Fine she lied, that should tell you she isn't proud of how she looks, you could have at least boost her esteem a little by making her feel wanted even if it's for a minute.

No, I disagree. I shouldn't be the one to fix your life if I don't know what i'm in for.

The internet is all blind dating and men (and women obviously) need to size up fellows they may be interested in. The metrics is based on many factors but looks plays a big role.

Based on his wordings, it seems he would not even give her a second thought in real life so why should he do so when she didn't come out clean in the first place? She got everything going for her. It is all her fault. That Nairalander shouldn't share any of the blame. When you play shitty game, you win shitty prize.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Blackmiserable(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
midnighter:

Ebora Oru, do you agree with my recent quote to Fountainofyouth's comment?
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Blackmiserable:

The location of the pics you uploaded on your profile?
Accra Ghana

1 Like

Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by Blackmiserable(m): 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Accra Ghana

Wow, beautiful city.
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by AstroG1: 1:39am On Oct 18, 2019
Blackmiserable:

What if you taste what you buy and did not enjoy it? Part ways?

Why will I still stay??
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by midnighter(f): 4:09am On Oct 18, 2019
Blackmiserable:

Ebora Oru, do you agree with my recent quote to Fountainofyouth's comment?

Partly, but she didn't argue that he should date the girl, just that he shouldn't have made it so obvious that he was disappointed in her looks.

But obviously if you use deception to get somebody, you shouldn't be surprised if they are disappointed.

She was just saying that he could have been more polite about it. But as far as he didn't insult her it's not too major since its the girl's own fault for lying to him in the first place

I would say that both of you are correct
Re: "What Made You To Meet With Her Once, And Then Never Meet Again? " by midnighter(f): 4:22am On Oct 18, 2019
MedicH:

It takes money to look good, clean, presentable. I could have a shower, trim me hair and put on my worn out clothes fit for rags. Mere looking at me self one will know nothing de.

It does not take money to look clean and presentable!

People who don't have money are not dirtier than you are, can't you see the insult in what you're saying

You may not look your absolute best but it doesn't mean you will wear dirty clothes.

If the clothes are just worn out or not looking too cool, fine but dirt has nothing to do with it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4th Nigeria Most Visited Site. See What Is Been Said About Nairaland On Twitter / What Women Think Men Look For Vs What Men Actually Look For[pic] / Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.