Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Does Love Exist Over The Net? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love Exist Over The Net? (6573 Views)

Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? / Does True Love Exist Among Nigerian Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mediatrix8(f): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2010
jennykadry:

^^IKEBE SUPER= BROKOS kiss kiss kiss kiss
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by spikedcylinder: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2010
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Creamish(f): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2010
2 of my friends got hooked online . . now they r married. it works for some, dosnt work for others . .but either ways, ul need to meet physically before anything serious should happen cos u cant fully know know someone thru the phone or internet.
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mediatrix8(f): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2010
Creamish:

2 of my friends got hooked online . . now they r married. it works for some, dosnt work for others . .but either ways, ul need to meet physically before anything serious should happen cos u cant fully know know someone thru the phone or internet.
, this is great!
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2010
Do it at your own risk. I do not believe in it.
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Omolola1(f): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2010
E-love exists not love
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mutw(m): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2010
true infomation transforms and deficit information deforms.
compartibility in love is d real ultimate
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by room702(m): 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2010
E-love exsits but personally i prefer to see the person face to face to really believe it's real. i wont disclose myself fully to somebody on the internet and i do not expect them to do thesame.  i feel i have to see the person face to face and also see their reactions cos e-love can be misleading. people pretend alot on the internet.
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by oseiwe(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2010
I never get real love, I will now try e-love.
@all, sites suggestions pls
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by kenkruse: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2010
nikkykay:

E-love works atimes if there is true committment.It happened that i was dating a guy online sometime ago.We were calling & chatting even on cam.
Permit me to use the word love cos i loved him with all my heart.Unknown to me, he was not really interested.One day he told me he wuld need to see me first be4 he could finally make up hims mind.I was shocked cos he had seen me on cam and also my pix.
So i made up my mind that that was the end.[b]When he came home and saw me, he was like we could continue that he liked me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me but i cut him off immediately and i ended it there.[/b]So it is the thing of the mind

I'm intersted, lets continue from where he stopped undecided
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by slap1(m): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2010
Depends on what trips you. For me, seeing is believing.
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2010
l̴͖̲̖̱͎͋́̀̏̀͂͜ơ̴̢̘͖͖̟͔̲͉̣̖̒͐̑̑̈́̀̓̆̑͒̏̈́̽̇͌͆̚͘r̴̢̛͕̞̠̼̥͇͙̥̥̗̼͎̰̻̗̩̹̬̰̜̰̪̜̯͈̓̇͆͜ę̴̧̦̩̞̫̬̫͓̫̟̣͖̝̤̩̱̻͌̆̈̅̊̇̈́̄͒͆͂̒̋͗̀́͐̚͜͜m̵̳̬͎̦̼̖͙̻̞̲̳͎͖̤̜͙̞̘̪̥͈̮̲̫̈́̂̑̓̅͌̉̃̄́̎̈́͛̔̃̈͒͛̆̉̉̍̍͌̅̒̿͘͝ͅͅ ̸̨̛̛̮̱͖͇̗͉͙̭͉͕͖̯̼͂̀̆̔̀̽̿̆͐͑͑̀̈́̈͂͒̽̅̒́̒̚͘̚̚̕͝ͅͅͅį̷̨͚̜͖̪̯̦̼̹̤͇̱͕̹̯̓̂̎͊̎͐͊͂̽̈́͊̅̈̏̋͗̀̾̎̂̀̚͝ͅp̵̡͖̱̮̹̫͖̱̺͖͚̙͇̘͈̥̭͎̅̃͗͒̒̐̀̽͑̕̕̕͜͜ş̵̧̛͚͎̘̹̻̩͉̩͕͕͍̲̼̳̲̬͖̟͊̒̽̊͛͂͒̍̇̾̅̀̑̽̆͌̈́͒̀̒́̒̏̚͝͠u̸̧̫̯͉̥̬̗͚̹͙̇̑̾͌̃͌̈́̉̀͛̍̂̄̃̑͝m̵̨̧̛̲̰̰̫̰̖̗̟͉̝͚̯̞̮̪̝͚̯͔̖̻͉͈̫̫̩̞͗̀̈́̅͆̽̆̎͐͂͆̐̾͊̆͝ ̵̛̛̯̮͍͎̜̖̥̫̱͕̥̻̖̮͈̖͎̯͊̒̉̔̔̓̀̍̆̈̊̈́̀͑̓̎̓̄̚͘͜͠͝n̵̟̜̗̩̬̯̫͇̝̙̖̟͋́̒̾̃͒͊̂̇̔͌̎͌̂͠ͅả̸̡͇̟͕̓̾͗̋̄͆̆̒͆̃͐͝i̵̢̧̧̮̞̺̻̝̬̤̲͉̟̟̺̙̣̣̭̘̱̰͇̦̍̌̀̒̎̒͋̊͐̇̿̌͛̓̓͑̆́̉͊͗̿́͘͜͝r̵̻̱̼̣̊̏͂͌̎͊̿̈͂̒͂́̐̔͂̅̅̀͘͝a̵̢͓͉̪̯̯͕̲͔̘͎͓͖̅̄͌̓̈́̒̾̇̀̈́̊̐̋͊̏̎͒̆̊̈̿̑̀͋̒̕̕͠ͅͅl̵̺̩̙̣͉̙͍̱͉͚͖̬̻̮͒̓̄́̀̋̈́͋̈̚͠ḁ̷̛̼̤͔̩̱̜̱̯̦̭̗͓̘͈͔̹̟̥̹̈́̇̔̄̂̀̔͂̏́̆͂̀̀̈́̑͐̇̓͒͊̕̕͝͝n̴̢̛̥͇͇̤̓̎̅̐͑̔͒̐͆͒̾͗̒̓̒́̓̾͗̒͜͝͝ḑ̴̧̨̝̞̦̯̯̠̺̭̭̗̭̱̯͉̹͔̪̦̉͂̋̽̿͑̃̽̐͐͋̌̏͌͑͗̀̎͜͠͠͝͠
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by brilliance: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2010
Omolola1:

E-love exists not love
grin
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Odunnu: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2010
For me,whatever starts on the internet,ends on the internet. Doesnt go further.
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by wales(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2010
I feel the e-love thing is a way for lady's to get money from guy's !
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Ayowumie(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2010
Odunnu:

Sometimes it goes further. Men love adventure and would always want to explore. To a man, love affairs is just a chapter among many while to a lady it is a whole book.
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Skidoc(m): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2010
Gbagaun!
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by yabadabado: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2010
forgive me ,i tink this love drama is a joke , love they say is not selfish, kagi,  but one person has to like the other  then the person would believe he or she is the best person for the 'catch' not minding that the catch is either in an appropriate relationship or that the actual best candidate for the catch is not yet around, so , u start to tink about what you would do for the person,and how the person is gonna make YOU happy , bore you children etc,

so the right question is , does love really existed?  4give me for i have had my heart , cooked , but this is what makes sense right now
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by slap1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2010
Odunnu:

Are you indirectly warning me Tkb and Ola off?
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by gyde(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2010
It depends,if you meet online and you probably agree to see one on one (nowadays this is a risk),you could hit it off-Just like I did with my Wife
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by celemel(m): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2010
Call it any name: love, e-love, whatever. Love is universal and exists everywhere. If you close your mind to all the possibilities of this world then you are deliberately limiting all you can achieve. So many people have found their happiness in weird places: school, church, club, brothel, cinema, nairaland, Facebook, sex.com, etc. I once had a very deep and intimate relationship with a friend online. It lasted for many years and would have ended in marriage but not for the Commonwealth sanctions during the Abacha era that made our exchange of visits impossible and subsequently made her go settle with someone nearer after exhausting her patience. If you think its not possible then it won't be. If you are a PHBien, then impossible doesn't exist. You only need to use your head wisely and pray for the gift of the discerning spirit to be able to separate the chaff from the grains. The chaff are truly plenty online. Among them though, are hidden the fine, nice good grains.
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mediatrix8(f): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2010
celemel:

Call it any name: love, e-love, whatever. Love is universal and exists everywhere. If you close your mind to all the possibilities of this world then you are deliberately limiting all you can achieve. So many people have found their happiness in weird places: school, church, club, brothel, cinema, nairaland, Facebook, sex.com, etc. I once had a very deep and intimate relationship with a friend online. It lasted for many years and would have ended in marriage but not for the Commonwealth sanctions during the Abacha era that made our exchange of visits impossible and subsequently made her go settle with someone nearer after exhausting her patience. If you think its not possible then it won't be. If you are a PHBien, then impossible doesn't exist. You only need to use your head wisely and pray for the gift of the discerning spirit to be able to separate the chaff from the grains. The chaff are truly plenty online. Among them though, are hidden the fine, nice good grains.
HMMMMM
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mojounited(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2010
jennykadry:

ROTFLMSGBO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una no go kill me for this Nairaland I swear

BTW MAKE I CARRY MY IKEBI SUPER COMOT FOR HIAA no oofeince

^^Oh! How I wish Mr-Cork has seen that Ikebe Super you've got cheesy. Meanwhile, are you light skin madam, can you cook and clean(no offiense) - Mr-Cork needs a wife; hey don't shoot me; I'm only a messenger, ok. . . tongue

Odunnu:

^Kai shocked! where is tkb when you need him, and it sure looks like Mr. 190 has totally deserted this site?
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Odunnu: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2010
mojounited:

^^Oh! How I wish Mr-Cork has seen that Ikebe Super you've got cheesy. Meanwhile, are you light skin madam, can you cook and clean(no offiense) - Mr-Cork needs a wife; hey don't shoot me; I'm only a messenger, ok. . . tongue
^Kai shocked! where is tkb when you need him, and it sure looks like Mr. 190 has totally deserted this site?
Send him a link,he's around. Busybody!
slap1:

Are you indirectly warning me, Tkb and Ola off?
atleast you can attest to truthfulnes of my post based on my r'shp wt you
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Dukechimi: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2010
But u understand American slang abi?  embarassed
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by slap1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2010
Odunnu:

atleast you can attest to truthfulnes of my post based on my r'shp wt you
How?
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Odunnu: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2010
Despite all the hugs,kisses and I love you's displayd here,u knw nothn abt me that i didnt say here!
Thats how it is wt every other person except Justwise and Chaircover
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Pelumiv(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2010
e-love capital letter NOOO!!!!!!. how u go love person u no c, way him character u no sabi first hand. shake head.
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by NET1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2010
After my last experiences, I just decided not to believe in Luv anymore (that's my personal experience o). Those experiences happened with people I know very well, not to even talk of people I only see pictures and webcam shots of.

Na wa o. There's nothing we no go see for internet.

.NET
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2010
Falling in love in the real world is hard let alone in virtual reality. It takes a combination of hardwork and luck. If u run into someone u have spark and chemistry with, good for u. I haven't been that lucky.
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by kay177(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2010
Yes it does exist, I know more than two people that met their wives on facebook and the other one on meetnigerian dating site, till date they both  live happily together, It depends on both parties, if both of you want it to work, although it happens to people abroad mostly,  guys met those babes online and travelled down to Nigeria to hook those ladies, but whom can I met on nairaland  
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Blazay(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2010
Of course it works for the white people who invented both the word love and the concept of the internet.
Only extremely ugly people from Africa hook up on the internet to find love.
Not our African culture. Before you know the parents of the Face book flames you are already 4king yourselves. grin

Such a medium can only be used to get reformed male and Follows for side-kicks.
So, get ready to hook up with an ethnic taboo on 2 legs as an African looking for love on the internet.
Most of these people online will not even find girl/boy friends under normal circumstances.
They are mostly social outcasts rejected by ALL sane families in their homesteads.

Thank God for the internet.
Psycho-social outcasts have a chance at the thing called 'love'.

May my ancestors forbid me to find love on the internet.
No wonder you get scammed by non-English speaking illiterates of males and baby elephants of females masquerading as 'financial' asssistants to help you ship your cars from continent to continent.

After falling for their sweet lines of lies on the internet, you part with your wallets.

A fool in love and his or her money are soon parted.

Well, happy it worked for some. I would not try it for long term romances.

From the way MOST reason on the internet, you can be rest assured that only trouble will come your way as fake personalities.

Getting married is only the first step. With the ever-escalating trend of domestic strife and divorces amongst Africans world-wide, internet relationships amongst Africans can only multiply our 419 genetic make up exponentially.

It is not how far, but how well since life is not a competition.

Some even use their handsome houseboy's/housegirl's photographs to lure people across continents, only to end up in bed with the Oga's driver or housemaid.

Lord, I have seen things happen. grin

Sorry, internet romances are only for those who have not hope at the real things.

Count me out. cool

A waste of my time and resources for real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rate Your Lips / Difference Between Boyfriend And Boy Friend / Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.