Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Does Love Exist Over The Net? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love Exist Over The Net? (6500 Views)

Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? / Does True Love Exist Among Nigerian Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mediatrix8(f): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2010
190:

ROTFLMFAO,

nope its meant for facebook alone,

I nor want make NL ladies use my pic mas[i]tu[/i]rbate!!

, This is too much ooo, why not start first lol angry
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by ShyOne(f): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2010
Yes - IT DEFINITELY DOES EXIST OVER THE INTERNET

People meet everywhere

You just need to be a bit more cautious and keep God in your life daily
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2010
@ikedonn follow ur heart
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Signorina: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2010
It doesn't work at all!
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by fasa2020(m): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2010
Shy-One:

Yes - IT DEFINITELY DOES EXIST OVER THE INTERNET

People meet everywhere

You just need to be a bit more cautious and keep God in your life daily

True Talk!
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by SSaemoenl(m): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2010
It exist, but base on your ideological grounds to accept that. cheesy

Internet may have made it easier for some of us that can't withstand some pressure when wooing a woman wink grin
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by sirvick(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2010
GUYs, PLEASE Since E dividend has finally started to work in nigeria, with incompitent of our bank, E love can still work here, it is posible
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mediatrix8(f): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2010
YES! LOVE exist over the net! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by WUNMYTE(f): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2010
yes it's real and it exist. it depends on the two parties involved, the maturity and the level of commitment. i can testify to it dat its real
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Bella87(f): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2010
NOPE "love" doesn't exist over the net
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mediatrix8(f): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2010
Bella87:

NOPE "love" doesn't exist over the net
, oh dear,why?
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by karlakassy(f): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2010
E, love is very very real,am a living witness,its a thing of the mind cos i cant see reasons why ppl cant love themselves simple cos they met online,i met my husband online in feb 2007,we talked on phone and chatted alot,then we met face to face in april same year,there wasnt much difference from wat we both saw on cam, the relationship sparked off thru 2007 n 2008 and by the grace of God we got married june 2009,its all abt sincerity,honesty,understanding and wat have u,i have seen loads of ppl dat met physically and started with so many lies and wat have u, wishing u guys d best of luck, theres nothing wrong in where ppl meet,its the attitude dat matters, one love
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mediatrix8(f): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2010
karlakassy:

E, love is very very real,am a living witness,its a thing of the mind cos i cant see reasons why ppl cant love themselves simple cos they met online,i met my husband online in feb 2007,we talked on phone and chatted alot,then we met face to face in april same year,there wasnt much difference from wat we both saw on cam, the relationship sparked off thru 2007 n 2008 and by the grace of God we got married june 2009,its all abt sincerity,honesty,understanding and wat have u,i have seen loads of ppl dat met physically and started with so many lies and wat have u, wishing u guys d best of luck, theres nothing wrong in where ppl meet,its the attitude dat matters, one love
Wow ! This is a living witness and sweet story of e-love.
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by Miscapable: 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2010
love can exist anywhere, even on the net or in the toilet, it is a feeling you can't resist. Love is a journey not a destination so seeing the person face to face only makes it a destination. smiley
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by MrCork26: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2010
I met my ex on the net wink
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by 190: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2010
^^

And i Guess that your ex must have been a carmel,

Olodo- niramu!! undecided
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by eresource(m): 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2010
First, I haven't seen in any book/reference/life where a person that loves what something looks like, rather it's how the thing makes a person feel that prompts the love affection.

Examples:

Religious' love - a commandment, an obligation, acknowledgment of other humans,
Love for Dogs - The assurance that it will always be your friend,
Love for Food - The satisfaction/peacefulness of the mind (LOVE is different from NEED for food)

The list goes on,

But humans' love generally is both simple and complicated and what prompts it varies from individual to individual, culture to culture, generation to generation, age range to age range.

Still love does exist strongly, it's an affection, emotion shown dearly towards another person, it is usually initiated by looks/deeds, then confirmed by liking a person's character and managing his/her flaws over time, and it will be that. So it transcends physicality, E-love, Real love are just other forms of love, they are still love.

So in the true sense, if you don't believe in e-love, you don't understand what love is and hence cannot truly love until you do.

Have a great Salah everybody!
Re: Does Love Exist Over The Net? by mediatrix8(f): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2010
e-resource:

First, I haven't seen in any book/reference/life where a person that loves what something looks like, rather it's how the thing makes a person feel that prompts the love affection.

Examples:

Religious' love - a commandment, an obligation, acknowledgment of other humans,
Love for Dogs - The assurance that it will always be your friend,
Love for Food - The satisfaction/peacefulness of the mind (LOVE is different from NEED for food)

The list goes on,

But humans' love generally is both simple and complicated and what prompts it varies from individual to individual, culture to culture, generation to generation, age range to age range.

Still love does exist strongly, it's an affection, emotion shown dearly towards another person, it is usually initiated by looks/deeds, then confirmed by liking a person's character and managing his/her flaws over time, and it will be that. So it transcends physicality, E-love, Real love are just other forms of love, they are still love.

So in the true sense, if you don't believe in e-love, you don't understand what love is and hence cannot truly love until you do.

Have a great Salah everybody!

hmm thought provoking huh undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks / Shocking!! See What This Father Posted About His Daughter On Facebook / My Boyfriend Of 8years Is Getting Married On Saturday To Another Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.