Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (40461 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by majamajic(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2019
6Milk:
Funny people will avoid this thread grin no bashing

see us here ,

oga groom Na only pictures u dey show us , u didn't invite us , no invitation

abi the rice wey go up ?

invite us Na make we chop military money Na
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Hidentity(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2019
UgoFly:
more
Hey bro. You look very familiar. You're a lawyer? 2014 law school set, Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by midnighter(f): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2019
Jimbadly:

Are you married?

Don't mind my asking. smiley

Lol I am not.. are you?
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by enemyofprogress: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2019
caesar10:
No Wonder U Be Enemy Of Progress!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew boat of them no even fine
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by enemyofprogress: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:

Lol I am not.. are you?
I am not, Adam single and searching, but now that I have sinned you, I'm no longer searching again
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by midnighter(f): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I am not, Adam single and searching, but now that I have sinned you, I'm no longer searching again

What about the person in your signature... remember that there was only one Eve...
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by enemyofprogress: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:

What about the person in your signature... remember that there was only one Eve...
she is doing yanga to my love
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by godofuck231: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2019
This soldier must be trigger happy , he's always touching her hips , like a pilot on a mission , steady on the fire button

1 Like

Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Jaqenhghar: 10:22am On Oct 16, 2019
Make ogas no see this your wife O. I hear if your wife is beautiful you get posted to Sambisa with a gun and no ammunition
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by midnighter(f): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2019
enemyofprogress:
she is doing yanga to my love

So you wan use me as Caretaker chairman abi...abeg no enter my mentions again tongue
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by godofuck231: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2019
Kittex7:
Her backside nah your gun??
Take am easy Oga Soldier. I know say your real gun nah die. Your woman no go ever cheat lai lai
90 calibre canon

1 Like

Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by enemyofprogress: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:

So you wan use me as Caretaker chairman abi...abeg no enter my mentions again tongue
I wan do dominique wetin Buhari do Aisha
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Hotzone(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2019
Displaying fatigue, operational and ceremonial uniform but no official dress

Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by forreelliinc: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by francisisking: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2019
see as you grab that thing like say them wan snatch from you....

oga military you go stingy oh.
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by AgnesIkpunnu2(f): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2019
[s]
post=83182396:
Happy married life beautiful couple.

Our one and only dearie pretty friend.

So happy for you gurl. kiss

Barbecue party loading this Saturday.....

Our Tailor already did a good job.....

Let's go there....

......says a worwor boy! cheesy
[/s]
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by midnighter(f): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I wan do dominique wetin Buhari do Aisha

Better forget me oh, i can never rubbish myself like that
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Jimbadly: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2019
midnighter:

Lol I am not.. are you?

I'm not married.

I was just curious about you based on your comments here which most often evokes a feeling of 'coolness'. grin You often sound like a well-brought up lady smiley. Your comments usually look well-thought-out.

Btw, your moniker is quite catchy. Do you usually stay up late at night?

1 Like

Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Kakamorufu(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2019
niceone
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Ombre(m): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2019
Jgoldie:
Awww....my fallopian tubes...you guys are so cute

It just may have been us but your picture no clear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by juman(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2019
Hiss.
Nigerian military is a scam.
Their greedy generals destroyed the country.
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by midnighter(f): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2019
Jimbadly:

I'm not married.

I was just curious about you based on your comments here which most often evokes a feeling of 'coolness'. grin You often sound like a well-brought up lady smiley. Your comments usually look well-thought-out.

Btw, your moniker is quite catchy. Do you usually stay up late at night?

Ah, thank you smiley that's kind of you to say

Yeah I am kind of nocturnal lol. Whats the origin of your own moniker?
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by quietpoolsinn: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2019
Lovely... Wish you guys a blissful married life. Looking for a place for your honeymoon, hit us up let's make your romance sizzling hot with the warmest reception.

Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by kadiri3(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew boat of them no even fine
JEALOUSY
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by vicfajeze: 11:24am On Oct 16, 2019
EastGold:
The girl get buttocks with specifications
D BUTTOCK WEY FALL IMMEDIATELY DEM TRANSFER D BOBO GO SAMBISA.
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by able20(m): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2019
forreelliinc:
she no even fine sef
But her curves & edges dey fine
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by HowDareU: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2019
Soldier go; soldier come! Gallant soldier, enjoy your wedding, and may your marriage be filled with joy and fulfillment. Opaik, tiaun!
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by HowDareU: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2019
Soldier go; soldier come! Gallant soldier, enjoy your wedding, and may your marriage be filled with joy and fulfillment. Opaik, tiaun! Check my blog at www.securitymattersafrica.com for all things safety and security.
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by forreelliinc: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
able20:

But her curves & edges dey fine
angry how long can you keep doing doggystyle?
once in a while u go like do missionary and her face no go allow
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by clems88(m): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kittex7:
Her backside nah your gun??
Take am easy Oga Soldier. I know say your real gun nah die. Your woman no go ever cheat lai lai
Airforce not Army
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
clems88:
Airforce not Army
Mumu. Only land army nah your village soldier
Re: Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Thomanad(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Congratulations Officer #teamnaf

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? / Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.