Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? (31599 Views)

In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? / Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by eWyse: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2019
budaatum:

Typical CMS! Always boasting about age!

cool cool grin

grin grin tongue
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by stello(f): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
Chief Mrs Alex Ekwueme - Our Lady of Apostles secondary School, Lagos
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by stello(f): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
grin grin grin
KingAzubuike:
We that attended umukulu community development Grammer school like this which alumni we wan call. Everybody ended up being armed robbers and notorious street urchins and louts. Some ended up being militants . . The few ones wey know their way and what they were doing like me and a few others are making the best out of life , successful business men,
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Olorunnim: 12:12am On Nov 21, 2019
SaintHilary:
Attended Ijebu Ode Grammer School with Wizkid..Tho he was Expelled the next session for stealing school property

Thats why I'll always be a Wizkid Ayo fan, Guy was damn Broke and Stubborn!
He sold some school property I think it's a pipe or something.
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Olorunnim: 12:33am On Nov 21, 2019
onedayatime:
School: Ijebu Ode Grammer School, Ijebu Ode(IOGS)
Great men includes:
Adeola Odutola. Incase you don't know him(He was one of the richest people of his time. Adeaola Odutola business started in Ijebu of Ogun State. His business ideas became the first lessons to be learnt by future generations of businesspersons in Nigeria! He launched the business in 1930s. The main ideas of his business were stores which he opened in various points of Nigeria)

Abraham Adesanya

Geaorge Ashiru: President of the World Taekwondo Federation in 2013

Harold Demurem: He is an aeronautic engineer. His main contribution to the country is the development of aviation and aeronautic engineering. He is also a former Director General of the Nigerian Civil Aviation.

Inumidun Akande: She was a Chief Judge of Lagos State.

Mobolaji Bank Anthony: His main achievement was the development of the Lagos Stock Exchange.

Olu Oyesanya: His main contribution is connected with the Nigerian Press Council where he played a principal role for the development of journalism in Nigeria

Omololu Meroyi: It`s a prominent politician who took the office of Senator of Ondo State at the very beginning of Nigerian Fourth Republic. He played a major role in the political unity of Nigerians.

Vector

Wizkid

Senator Olorunibe Mamora: He was appointed Speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly during Bola Ahmed Tinubu's tenure

And I. A web developer and mobile developer. My main contribution is inru showcasing Nigeria to the world. Site built include sycamorebuilderinc(a real estate and management website), adansglobal(an ecommerce[jus launch]), cybertradetechnology and a host of others. He can work with Ruby(Ruby on Rails), Python(Django), Java(Desktop app), JavaScript(includes jQuery, vanilla JS and ReactJs with ReactNative), PHP. While He is just average in others, He he an expert in PHP(having written his own framework in PHP).

Let the list keep rolling
[b]Olorunnimbe[/b]For goodness sake, how many time do i have to correct people about this in my lifetime?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

May/june Weac Result Is Out / Olusegun Kayode Bello: "My Rejoinder To The Nigerian Law School's Statement" / Unilag Purchases New Beds, Fumigates Hostels (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.