Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? (31493 Views)

In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? / Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Slynation(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2019
Emzenoz:
He said great people.
Lwkm.... Mad ooO grin grin grin
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by onedayatime(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2019
smithe113:

IOGS is a boys only school, how come Inumide Akande ( a She as you stated in your article) there?

Up JOGS.....Up School!!!!!!!
Hello brother, IOGS gave birth to AGGS. According to hearsay, they split them into two when(you should understand)boys and girls start to dey do pakurumo
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by RexTramadol1: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2019
Eraddray:
for whr.... u're not correct bro... fela attended Abeokuta grammar school... abeograms

Ehhhn! I thought he did o wit Him olikoye

Buh thanks for clearing me baba
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Prettychichi21(f): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2019
Emzenoz:

He said great people.
thank God I saw this while at home..if not I for use laugh disgrace my forefathers for bus

1 Like

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by StagethemTVee: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2019
Muchroom . AFSS Ikeja
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by bluehorizo(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2019
Loyola College, Ibadan

Lam Adesina educator and former governor of Oyo State

Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) and Executive Governor of Ondo State.

Dele Bakare software engineer and entrepreneur

Raymond Dokpesi media businessman

Akin Fayomi diplomat

Oluseun Onigbinde entrepreneur and open data analyst

Lawson Oyekan ceramic sculptor

Professor Patrick Utomi Renowned Economist and former Presidential aspirant

Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi- Ooni of Ife

Ekpo Una Owo Nta lawyer and Chairman of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC)

Olumide Oyedeji basketball player who played professionally in the NBA in US and also captained the Nigerian National team (D’Tigers) at the 2012 Olympics

1 Like

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by BRATISLAVA: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2019
quexhub:
we all make a mistake to learn i don't care if you hate or rate, you can never stop river from flowing, get that into your head, the most popular people in the world today had people that tell them no during their time. So whether you like it or not, you can never discourage me hear, bro I don't even know how to hate o, besides i never come to your house to beg you for money or anything. please keep it up but the measure you give others is what they will give you.
who is that terrible person making you respond like this?
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 15, 2019
wasiudvd:

Is Cayley the same as Star field college? I know the primary school use to be Star field around Balogu, Iju. The secondary school is in Fagba, Iju. Close to Providence height college.
Not at all,different schools
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by shawnfamous(m): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2019
Buu
onedayatime:
School: Ijebu Ode Grammer School, Ijebu Ode(IOGS)
Great men includes:
Adeola Odutola. Incase you don't know him(He was one of the richest people of his time. Adeaola Odutola business started in Ijebu of Ogun State. His business ideas became the first lessons to be learnt by future generations of businesspersons in Nigeria! He launched the business in 1930s. The main ideas of his business were stores which he opened in various points of Nigeria)

Abraham Adesanya

Geaorge Ashiru: President of the World Taekwondo Federation in 2013

Harold Demurem: He is an aeronautic engineer. His main contribution to the country is the development of aviation and aeronautic engineering. He is also a former Director General of the Nigerian Civil Aviation.

Inumidun Akande: She was a Chief Judge of Lagos State.

Mobolaji Bank Anthony: His main achievement was the development of the Lagos Stock Exchange.

Olu Oyesanya: His main contribution is connected with the Nigerian Press Council where he played a principal role for the development of journalism in Nigeria

Omololu Meroyi: It`s a prominent politician who took the office of Senator of Ondo State at the very beginning of Nigerian Fourth Republic. He played a major role in the political unity of Nigerians.

Vector

Wizkid

Senator Olorunibe Mamora: He was appointed Speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly during Bola Ahmed Tinubu's tenure

And I. A web developer and mobile developer. My main contribution is in showcasing Nigeria to the world. Site built include sycamorebuilderinc(a real estate and management website), adansglobal(an ecommerce[jus launch]), cybertradetechnology and a host of others. He can work with Ruby(Ruby on Rails), Python(Django), Java(Desktop app), JavaScript(includes jQuery, vanilla JS and ReactJs with ReactNative), PHP. While He is just average in others, He he an expert in PHP(having written his own framework in PHP).

Let the list keep rolling
George Ashiru was the Former Nigerian Taekwondo federation president not world taekwondo. I'm a practioner sir
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by justtruth88miSt(f): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2019
Emzenoz:

He said great people.

guy watin hpn na... Buhari is a great man na...
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by onedayatime(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2019
Kubernetes:

You need to reach her how to quote on nairaland.She may not be referring to u.

Kubernetes just let me be. If you like teach her, if you like don't(non of my biz).

Just don't quote me again on this girl's issue
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Alexis0147(m): 11:14am On Nov 15, 2019
cenaman:
KINGS COLLEGE LAGOS, i don't need to mention names u know already. grin
Floreat!
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by onedayatime(m): 11:18am On Nov 15, 2019
shawnfamous:
Buu George Ashiru was the Former Nigerian Taekwondo federation president not world taekwondo. I'm a practioner sir
Mr Practitioner, pls, do your research sir.. but just read this sir....In May 2013 he was elected the 7th President of the World Taekwondo Federation member national association (MNA), the Nigeria Taekwondo Federation

culled from his wikipedia page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Ashiru
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Pavarottii(m): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2019
RxSameer:
M not an ardent supporter of the president but you know dat no one in your entire family and generation has been where he is now kiss
U mean London? On a sickbed?
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by shogsman(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2019
onedayatime:

Up school. No o, School house(Purple na my colour), but I have a friend then(we both went to the same primary school as well) who we call Baba Kuti, Niyi is his name but don't remember his surname again
I was in school house,but ended up in kuti lol,I miss the way they use our grades to determine which color you’re going to be in your next class lmao.
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by IceColdVeins(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2019
school o' tha rich
adonainana:
Olashore International School

Falz the Bad girl- Folarin Falana

Chef Fregs- Fregene Gbubemi

Obinna Okwodu- Ceo Fibre
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by jomax4real(m): 11:29am On Nov 15, 2019
Craze Clown AKA Papa Ade

St. Thomas Secondary School, Airport Road, Kano.
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2019
Me!
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by timmy2324: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2019
Prof Wole soyinka(government college ibadan)
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by seuncyrus(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2019
theNOISEmaker:
Umar Musa Yar'adua, Government College Keffi

The school has produced many great leaders ,but the current state of the school is a real pity. From the classrooms to the children's welfare ...sad thing. I served in GCK 2015/16
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by StPete: 11:56am On Nov 15, 2019
chinchonglee:

Ehhh!!!

Egbon twale!!

2012 set... I heard donjazzy nd wande coal attended the school but didnt see dem

Don Jazzy finished before you joined. Don’t know about Wande Coal lol
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Jidebabs88(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
Chidinma. (Music artist)

Livingstone Model College, Ketu.
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
Command Day Secondary School Ikeja.
Wilfred Ndidi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HQBj5n1kNo
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Markswag101: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: a media personality known for hosting the reality show Big Brother Naija, the long running Rubbin' Minds talk show on Channels TV as well as co-hosting The Spot and Men's Corner on Ebonylife Television.

School: Christ the King College Abuja.
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by jamesfadairo(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2019
Government College Ibadan; Proff Wole Soyinka and co
Baptist High School Saki: Niyi Otunla, Senator Hosea Agboola etc
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by dljbd1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
Emzenoz:

He said great people.
I swear....this is really funny cheesy
I nearly fell laughing
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by musa7m(m): 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
quexhub:
we all make a mistake to learn i don't care if you hate or rate, you can never stop river from flowing, get that into your head, the most popular people in the world today had people that tell them no during their time. So whether you like it or not, you can never discourage me hear, bro I don't even know how to hate o, besides i never come to your house to beg you for money or anything. please keep it up but the measure you give others is what they will give you.
mad people full Nairaland ....you and who ?
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by smithe113(m): 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2019
onedayatime:

Hello brother, IOGS gave birth to AGGS. According to hearsay, they split them into two when(you should understand)boys and girls start to dey do pakurumo

Yeah.....I know AGGS was birthed from IOGS.

She must have been a student of IOGS before the split up.

But e for sweet if it was still mixed school as at the time I was a student. I'm sure they would have taken my virginity at Jss 1-2.

Adeola, Muslim college, LUBA and Commercial students dey enjoy that year o.

1 Like

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Equity15(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
cenaman:
KINGS COLLEGE LAGOS, i don't need to mention names u know already. grin
this kings college mad oh...I just checked thier alumni on google..but e no still reach barewa college, Kaduna. check it out
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by SirBunky85(m): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
futuregovernor:
Talk about great people,not failures
a failure who's achieved more dan ur father

1 Like

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by ComputerOperato: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
Emzenoz:

He said great people.
Thank God I opened this thread when I was alone, inside the room. People would have taught I had gone mad.
I laughed so hard that when I couldn't breathe anymore, I had to force myself to stop.

I remembered again and started where I left off.

You made my day bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Science College Where Students Are Raised In Squalour / Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School / My Sister's Image Was Selected For Coventry's London Campus Advert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.