Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? (31491 Views)

In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? / Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 15, 2019
I schooled in Christ the Kung College(CKC) onitsha, Anambra State. My school has produced a lot of Nigeria personnel.

Present governor of Anambra state(Willie Obiano)

Former governor of Anambra State (Mr Peter Obi) who later ran for the post of vice president of Nigeria.

Peter Odili.

Chimaroke Mbadinuju (former Governor of Anambra state.

Second Nigerian person to fly an aeroplane.

Lots more.

Almost all the prominent men in Eastern Nigeria attended my school.
This is because my school was the first and best secondary school in the regime of colonial masters. I'm proud to have schooled there.

This is almost every primary student's prayer point. But now the school has lost their precious figure since the catholic mission took over the school from state Government. The school fees and every goddamn thing have been increase making hard for less privilege people to attend.
CHURCH NA SCAM.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by invinzible1: 7:16am On Nov 15, 2019
Swanky Jerry and DJ Consequence both were in the same class. We are all of the same set.
I'm still lying low no competition.

Command day secondary school oshodi

5 Likes

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by gynax(m): 7:16am On Nov 15, 2019
Meeeeeeee (CEO)✋ ✋ federal government college rumuokoro port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Kubernetes: 7:16am On Nov 15, 2019
onedayatime:

Jesus Christ...who is this impostor trying to impersonate me? Calling yourself the owner of the thread I started.
Water don pass garri for your case

You need to reach her how to quote on nairaland.She may not be referring to u.
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by 2pens: 7:17am On Nov 15, 2019
Federal Government College Ogbomosho: Sound Sultan Teju Babyface e.t.c
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Topmaike007(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2019
St John Catholic grammar school oke atan ile-ife..
Senator iyiola omisore Senator BabaJide Omoworare Dr Dele Asade also known as Asadel, the writer of A-Z in English

4 Likes

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by dnawah(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2019
onedayatime:
School: Ijebu Ode Grammer School, Ijebu Ode(IOGS)
Great men includes:
Adeola Odutola. Incase you don't know him(He was one of the richest people of his time. Adeaola Odutola business started in Ijebu of Ogun State. His business ideas became the first lessons to be learnt by future generations of businesspersons in Nigeria! He launched the business in 1930s. The main ideas of his business were stores which he opened in various points of Nigeria)

Abraham Adesanya

Geaorge Ashiru: President of the World Taekwondo Federation in 2013

Harold Demurem: He is an aeronautic engineer. His main contribution to the country is the development of aviation and aeronautic engineering. He is also a former Director General of the Nigerian Civil Aviation.

Inumidun Akande: She was a Chief Judge of Lagos State.

Mobolaji Bank Anthony: His main achievement was the development of the Lagos Stock Exchange.

Olu Oyesanya: His main contribution is connected with the Nigerian Press Council where he played a principal role for the development of journalism in Nigeria

Omololu Meroyi: It`s a prominent politician who took the office of Senator of Ondo State at the very beginning of Nigerian Fourth Republic. He played a major role in the political unity of Nigerians.

Vector

Wizkid

Senator Olorunibe Mamora: He was appointed Speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly during Bola Ahmed Tinubu's tenure

And I. A web developer and mobile developer. My main contribution is in showcasing Nigeria to the world. Site built include sycamorebuilderinc(a real estate and management website), adansglobal(an ecommerce[jus launch]), cybertradetechnology and a host of others. He can work with Ruby(Ruby on Rails), Python(Django), Java(Desktop app), JavaScript(includes jQuery, vanilla JS and ReactJs with ReactNative), PHP. While He is just average in others, He he an expert in PHP(having written his own framework in PHP).

Let the list keep rolling
Jésus Christ
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Maths125(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2019
REMO SECONDARY SCHOOL SAGAMU, I will be right back
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by FuckThaMod: 7:17am On Nov 15, 2019
futuregovernor:
Talk about great people,not failures
So you believe say buhari go girl college? grin

5 Likes

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Buffalo2(m): 7:18am On Nov 15, 2019
Boniface Igbeneghu.
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by frankoben(m): 7:18am On Nov 15, 2019
Hushpuppi

Mompha

Naira Marley

Zlatan Ibile

Majek Fashek

Lie Mohammed

Adams Oshiomole

Rochas Okorocha

MC Oluomo

Government Tompolo

Asari Dokubo

Etc

The list is endless, My school is arguably one of the best in Naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by mightymine(m): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2019
Adventist Grammar school Ede.
Adedeji Adeleke...( Davido Dad )
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by RxSameer(m): 7:20am On Nov 15, 2019
Emzenoz:

He said great people.
M not an ardent supporter of the president but you know dat no one in your entire family and generation has been where he is now kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Kubernetes: 7:21am On Nov 15, 2019
quexhub:
guy you're just too rude to my liking, please if you don't want to read article please allow those that will read it to do so, learn how to mind your biz, bro i begged you in the name whatever you serve

How to quote,reply or respond to a person on NL.
1.After every write,you will see 4 small sub fields as written below.
modify..quote..report..share.. like
2.Click on (quote) if you want to respond to a particular person.
3.Click on modify if you want to edit what you earlier wrote.
4...etc
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by salford1: 7:22am On Nov 15, 2019
I am just going to mention 1. Hakeem Olajuwon aka Hakeem the Dream - Lagos African Church Grammar School, Agege, Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by frankoben(m): 7:23am On Nov 15, 2019
Emzenoz:

He said great people.

1 Like

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Ofemmanutosure: 7:24am On Nov 15, 2019
onedayatime:
Great men includes:
Adeola Odutola. Incase you don't know him(He was one of the richest people of his time. Adeaola Odutola business started in Ijebu of Ogun State. His business ideas became the first lessons to be learnt by future generations of businesspersons in Nigeria! He launched the business in 1930s. The main ideas of his business were stores which he opened in various points of Nigeria)

Abraham Adesanya

Harold Demurem: He is an aeronautic engineer. His main contribution to the country is the development of aviation and aeronautic engineering. He is also a former Director General of the Nigerian Civil Aviation.

Mobolaji Bank Anthony: His main achievement was the development of the Lagos Stock Exchange.

Olu Oyesanya: His main contribution is connected with the Nigerian Press Council where he played a principal role for the development of journalism in Nigeria

Omololu Meroyi: It`s a prominent politician who took the office of Senator of Ondo State at the very beginning of Nigerian Fourth Republic. He played a major role in the political unity of Nigerians.

Vector

Wizkid

Senator Olorunibe Mamora: He was appointed Speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly during Bola Ahmed Tinubu's tenure

And I. A web developer and mobile developer. My main contribution is in showcasing Nigeria to the world. Site built include sycamorebuilderinc(a real estate and management website), adansglobal(an ecommerce[jus launch]), cybertradetechnology and a host of others. He can work with Ruby(Ruby on Rails), Python(Django), Java(Desktop app), JavaScript(includes jQuery, vanilla JS and ReactJs with ReactNative), PHP. While He is just average in others, He he an expert in PHP(having written his own framework in PHP).

My Alma mater
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by dipson4u08(m): 7:25am On Nov 15, 2019
Federal Government College, Ikot Ekpene....
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by ostopsmich(m): 7:25am On Nov 15, 2019
Christ's School Ado

Robert Adeyinka Adebayo
Michael Bamidele Otiko
J.F. Ade Ajayi
Reuben Fasoranti
Justice Olatawura
Ladipo Adamolekun
Niyi Osundare
Michael Omolewa
Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga
Benjamin Oluwakayode Osuntokun
Kayode Fayemi
Bolaji Akinyemi
Christopher Kolade
Ireti Doyle
Henry Dele Alake
Stephen Adebanji Akintoye
Gbenga Oyebode
Oludamola Osayomi
Bolaji Aluko
Tolu Olukayode Odugbemi
Bimbo Daramola
Prince Adedayo Clement Adeyeye
Gbenga Aluko
Bunmi Famosaya, Mni
Isaac Fola-Alade
Samuel Asabia
Sam Aluko
Ekundayo Adeyinka Adeyemi
Akin Osuntokun
Eyitayo Jegede
Israel Esan Owolabi
Femi Elufowoju Jr.
My humble self and so on

6 Likes

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Crixus12: 7:26am On Nov 15, 2019
Dj spinall, lagos state model college meiran
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Legits(f): 7:26am On Nov 15, 2019
Our Lady's of Apostles Secondary School, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State... Alot of prominent old students

1 Like

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by dipson4u08(m): 7:27am On Nov 15, 2019
frankoben:
Hushpuppi

Mompha

Naira Marley

Zlatan Ibile

Majek Fashek

Lie Mohammed

Adams Oshiomole

Rochas Okorocha

MC Oluomo

Government Tompolo

Asari Dokubo

Etc

The list is endless, My school is arguably one of the best in Naija

so out of all of them na u useless pass....

very useless nairalander...... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Adex7004(m): 7:27am On Nov 15, 2019
XuJiTao:
Up JOGS ��
Non nobis domini
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by wasiudvd(m): 7:29am On Nov 15, 2019
Terry G, Jazzman Olofin, Kingsley Udoh (former Nigeria under 17 captain and Athletico Madrid youth).
Iju Grammar School, Iju.
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 15, 2019
Emzenoz:
He said great people.
Mad oo
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by smithe113(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2019
onedayatime:
Great men includes:

Abraham Adesanya

Vector

Wizkid

IOGS is a boys only school, how come Inumide Akande ( a She as you stated in your article) there?

Up JOGS.....Up School!!!!!!!
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by DennisEche(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2019
Emzenoz:

He said great people.
Lols

1 Like

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by nasirujj(m): 7:35am On Nov 15, 2019
Government Science Secondary school Gombe.

Minister of Communication

Dr Isa Pantami

Governor of Gombe State
Inuwa Yahya

Current Emir of Gombe state
Abubakar Shehu Abubakar

�����
And ME

4 Likes

Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2019
Saint Paul's catholic primary school,Ebute Metta,Lagos
Late ENGR funsho williams
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by chinchonglee(m): 7:36am On Nov 15, 2019
StPete:
Don Jazzy. Federal Government College, Ijanikin.
Which set re you??
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 15, 2019
Segalink....first set ojota secondary school ojota
Re: Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? by wasiudvd(m): 7:37am On Nov 15, 2019
Tallhero:
Benita okojie

Proudly rep cayley college
Is Cayley the same as Star field college? I know the primary school use to be Star field around Balogu, Iju. The secondary school is in Fagba, Iju. Close to Providence height college.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Science College Where Students Are Raised In Squalour / Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School / My Sister's Image Was Selected For Coventry's London Campus Advert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.