Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead (98720 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / He Wants To Date, But He Doesn't Like My Son. / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Some people will see indomie there, they will see spaghetti there, they will see beans there they will refuse to cook but instead they will be cooking lies.

1 Like

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kharol1234:
audio love....didnt u guys talk on fone to knw hw matured his voice is?

She is lying most likely. Maybe the '12 year old' is in figurative.
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by holembey: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
so people like u still dey Naija? later now dem go dey say girls r missing from time to time

1 Like

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by owiko(m): 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
Is age not just a number in this regard?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Ategberoson(m): 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
cheesy

I can relate with what this cheap girl is saying, I called her cheap girls because every girls that accepted to visit a guy she has not seen first doesn't have a class

I mean ladies that visit a guy first in a date had no value, principles and class. how do you expect such guy to even value you? when you wakka in a far distance to meet a guy who ought to be the one to visit you first, to convinced you he meant all those words he cooked for you

ladies that request to visit me first don't even last two days In my hand because I see them as a regular and call lady
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Solsix(m): 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
Peng12345:
Reminds me when I was 8, used to import from 2go that year
Lie Mohammed
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by sisisioge: 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
Liar! So you never spoke to your date before travelling to see him. Hmmm...12 yrs olds don't sound manish nau grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Lexusgs430: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
Beta catfish with gulder........... grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Brightchibuzor: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Don't hear about small body witvbig engine...
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Brightchibuzor: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
Don't hear about small body wit big engine...
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by cindyspice: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
This one wants to go to bigbrother naija 2020. That was how tacha started too.
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
jawalis:
HOE. thank your your star you came back safely. she even has the gut to say it on air
lookat what you have reduced yourself too....this is shameful!I know you are better than this
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Bonapart(m): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lie go kill you. Ashawo
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Adinije:
The lady is dumb. How can you not detect the level of reasoning and maturity of a teen from the chat? But wait o! Do people still travel to meet strangers
trust me some kids behave better and wiser than some pigs that call themselves men on this section..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Holamilekan97(m): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
No phone calls nor a video call??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by jawalis(m): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
Michellekabod2:
lookat what you have reduced yourself too....this is shameful!I know you are better than this

was frustrated. thank you
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
lady next tym if u want to cook a story make sure u use enough maggi to make it delicious but this one is uncooked
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Mandynews(f): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
She was only joking. Who moves it here?
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by mozona(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
how can she dont know that the person she is chatting with is under age...

you dont expect a 12 yr old boy to be of intelligent like an adult....

she should ave ask question before coming.

or lets say an adult is chatting on behalf of the boy.

abi dem no call each other ni?
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Kokaine(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
jawalis:
HOE. thank your your star you came back safely. she even has the gut to say it on air
as in I'm very surprised a lady would take a risk like that despite all what's been trending in the news in this dangerous country. Besides, what kind of dumb person would not detect a juvenile even from the content of the chat. She never did a video call with him even. She is the dumbest human walking this planet in 2019.
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by dominique(f): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
So ladies are still travelling to meet strangers they met online even with all the horror stories of kidnapping and killing we read online.
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Jh0wsef(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
iClef:
Hahaha. The power of ChatDîcted. If you're a man and you haven't read that book, you're missing. Switch on Google and search for ChatDîcted, download the free version, and read it tonight.

You'll be glad you did. You're going to discover the techniques that 12-year old boy used. If you use it, you'll have lots of women on your arms in less than a week.

Please, that book is dangerous and works like magic, so be careful before you kill somebody.

Lol. Searched all over Google, I can't seem to find it. it has good reviews though. From people's comments. do you have a copy?
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
jawalis:

pls never mention that woman in your wretched life else you'll see the worse nightmare of your life. btw, are you the lady in question? why take it personally. fool with brain full of custard. you fell for a 12yrs old boy, you'll later form independence. cocotte like you.

Why call someone a H*e...She will be someone's mother and learn to address one well if you don't know them
When people use vulgar words on ppl we love it pains...She is loved by someone
Use your word rightly

3 Likes

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Kokaine(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
dominique:
So ladies are still travelling to meet strangers they met online even with all the horror stories of kidnapping and killing we read online.
she's a dummy. Obviously. A career woman with a goal will even detect a 12 year old from the content of the conversation. She obviously is a prostitute because the only conversation she may have had with him was price, time and venue. If she was a woman with dignity, intelligent discourses would reveal the status of the person. And even at that, with all the news of ritual killings, one cow is busy celebrating the prospects of been taken to a beautiful abbatoir.
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
Jh0wsef:

Lol. Searched all over Google, I can't seem to find it. it has good reviews though. From people's comments. do you have a copy?

Book Number 2

Do you want to stop being boring and master how to text/chat with a girl on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. to get her hooked and fall madly in love with you? If yes, download the free version of ChatDictéd to see what is inside.

Download ChatDictéd 1.0 Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd-intro-pdf

1 Like

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by madjune(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
It can only happen to a calabar girl.

Cheap.
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
it's your mother that's a dirty slùt idiot

Pls don't use vulgar words on people's parents... They deserve the greatest cheering

1 Like

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by dave4rella(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
shocked

A 12 years old can fvck and get her pregnant
So what's the biggie

1 Like

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Goldenheart:
Some ppl ar becoming really desperate... cry
Oh lawd save women... lipsrsealed
Else they be like...
Who is that guy in the pics bro?
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by renaissance(m): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
Okay
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by lastempero: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
iClef:
To those asking for link on where to download the free version, here it is:

Book Number 2

Do you want to stop being boring and master how to text/chat with a girl on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. to get her hooked and fall madly in love with you? If yes, download the free version of ChatDictéd to see what is inside.

Download ChatDictéd 1.0 Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd-intro-pdf/

Thank me later.

Ur marketing strategy is perfect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.