Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead (98729 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / He Wants To Date, But He Doesn't Like My Son. / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Thecodingslayer: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lol, major catfishing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by forreelliinc: 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
Lies she is looking for followers
no mind am, she wan form like say she no still fvck am
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Impregnablefolk: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Boy na boy big or small. Shey something dey dangle in between the legs and na wetyn you dey find. If he could woo you online, he can as well do it offline. #Idiotype
No mind them. She put 1 guy 4 corner dey deceive am say she go marry am.
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by anochuko01(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:

Where in calabar?
8 miles undecided
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by renewable1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok

Get 8 hours electricity daily with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
iClef:

The link is above, below the one you just quoted.
OK, let me see ifa can download
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by jawalis(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
mhizsuzzy:

It is what you say in faceless platform that tell more about you...How you address the people you don't even know speak volumes of you
How can you say that her children are unlucky
Watch your mouth..
If you value your mum a lot, you should also learn to value others mothers

I am on my lane

You are a derailed being. I won't get myself up just for you. I wonder how it got to you
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Lilswaghanxum(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
iClef:

Download ChatDictéd 1.0 Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd-intro-pdf/

Thank you
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Lilswaghanxum(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
iClef:

Download ChatDictéd 1.0 Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd-intro-pdf/
I downloaded it, it is not working. Maybe you could share it with me on whatsapp please?
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by mhizsuzzy(f): 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
jawalis:

You are a derailed being. I won't get myself up just for you. I wonder how it got to you

Hmm
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lilswaghanxum:

I downloaded it, it is not working. Maybe you could share it with me on whatsapp please?

Opera mini is the worst browser on earth. With it, you'll miss a lot online. Switch to Chrome and see how it will work, then come back here give testimonies.
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
cant believe it, if this is true then you must have shit for brains, thats how these girls end up dead, imagine just going out to another state to meet a total stranger because of N1 naira.

After una go dey form self made woman.
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Goldenheart(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
PrincewithGod:

Jesus is calling you today!
Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many
will seek to enter and will not be able.
Jesus is the way to eternal life; no one comes
to the Father, but by Him.
Repent and accept Jesus today as your
personal Lord and saviour; He will keep you
safe when every other thing fails.
It is very important to make this all important
decision today, and if you have already
accepted Jesus into your life, continue to
follow Jesus all the way.
He will shepherd you so that you find pasture in this life, and also
in the life to come.
- Copied

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Lilswaghanxum(m): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
iClef:

Opera mini is the worst browser on earth. With it, you'll miss a lot online. Switch to Chrome and see how it will work, then come back here give testimonies.

I actually used chrome in downloading it but my adope reader keeps telling me, the file is corrupted.
So share it on whatsapp 08189883295, that's my whatsapp number. Thank you
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by MedicH: 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
jawalis:

pls never mention that woman in your wretched life else you'll see the worse nightmare of your life. btw, are you the lady in question? why take it personally. fool with brain full of custard. you fell for a 12yrs old boy, you'll later form independence. cocotte like you.

He's a stupid homo man
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by armadeo(m): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
Lies she is looking for followers

No woman can be that dumb and theres no way a 12 year old guy can convince a woman to travel. Forget it..

She just wants to trend
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Kfed4ril(m): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
iClef:
To those asking for link on where to download the free version, here it is:

Book Number 2

Do you want to stop being boring and master how to text/chat with a girl on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. to get her hooked and fall madly in love with you? If yes, download the free version of ChatDictéd to see what is inside.

Thank me later.

It’s not downloading on my phone
Pls help send to my Whatsapp. Thanks
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by seanjy4konji: 9:32am On Oct 22, 2019
Twitter lies
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 12:18am On Oct 25, 2019
shut up
kingxsamz:

Your response to that guy shows you are immature and you lack sense.
I'm not trying to insult you but I'm stating something that's really obvious.
Someone called another person (not you) a hoe, and you resulted in calling the person's mother a 'dir+y slu+'.
This tells a lot about you.
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 12:18am On Oct 25, 2019
e pain am cheesy cheesy cheesy
jawalis:

pls never mention that woman in your wretched life else you'll see the worse nightmare of your life. btw, are you the lady in question? why take it personally. fool with brain full of custard. you fell for a 12yrs old boy, you'll later form independence. cocotte like you.
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Kfed4ril:

It’s not downloading on my phone
Pls help send to my Whatsapp. Thanks

Done. Modify your number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.