Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead (98725 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / He Wants To Date, But He Doesn't Like My Son. / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Supernatural28(m): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, attention seeking girl.. I know you're just jesting..
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by habsydiamond(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ironic in nature.. but I donbilivit if she no put evidence exhibit 615 which states that seeing is believing and without seeing there can never be believing period undecided undecided those boys in pamPers abi grin grin

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Slimdada(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
iClef:
Hahaha. The power of ChatDîcted. If you're a man and you haven't read that book, you're missing. Switch on Google and search for ChatDîcted, download the free version, and read it tonight.

You'll be glad you did. You're going to discover the techniques that 12-year old boy used. If you use it, you'll have lots of women on your arms in less than a week.

Please, that book is dangerous and works like magic, so be careful before you kill somebody.
Are you for real??
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Wakeupyall: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
Wow
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by therajah: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
anochuko01:
Whereas, I dey Calabar here, I neva see babe undecided undecided. Na wa o cry

Na real wa!! If in the whole of calabar you neva see babe, then u have issues. Some1 in enugu, 12 yr old boy! dragged a babe to enugu..
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ategberoson:

out of 100%, only 10% of such ladies stay years in a relationship with the guys and even some end up regretting at the end

courtesy demand that, a man that's using mouth to fight kung fu should visit a lady he promise heaven and earth for first before inviting her to come around

respect is not an entitlement, it's earned
I know what you mean .. But sometimes love take different dimension.. That the lady visited first does not mean she has low self esteem or that the relationship will not work... Provided the guy reciprocated and never slack in following her up.. I think it all boils down to her beliefs and philosophy of relationships..
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nne come bck this ur story no complete me wan knw wetin happen as una meet..

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by victorian(f): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
dominique:
So ladies are still travelling to meet strangers they met online even with all the horror stories of kidnapping and killing we read online.

He must have assured her , he will marry her and he can't wait to get married end of this year.

Most women no dey take ear hear , my parents has been hassling me to give them a grandchild , then marry . lol

So to hell with risk. Like the saying goes : Keep trying or Die trying . grin

God abeg o!

1 Like

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Ategberoson(m): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
eni4real:
I know what you mean .. But sometimes love take different dimension.. That the lady visited first does not mean she has low self esteem or that the relationship will not work... Provided the guy reciprocated and never slack in following her up.. I think it all boils down to her beliefs and philosophy of relationships..

I'm not talking about purpose for love here, I'm talking about implications and the outcome of such purpose

this is a simple instinct to prove that a man cherish a lady, it should be the man first move as a man is the engineer of every relationship
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
iClef:
Hahaha. The power of ChatDîcted. If you're a man and you haven't read that book, you're missing. Switch on Google and search for ChatDîcted, download the free version, and read it tonight.

You'll be glad you did. You're going to discover the techniques that 12-year old boy used. If you use it, you'll have lots of women on your arms in less than a week.

Please, that book is dangerous and works like magic, so be careful before you kill somebody.

Boss pls how can I get that book?
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Jollof123: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
Inside life
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Shugargal(f): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
Adinije:
The lady is dumb. How can you not detect the level of reasoning and maturity of a teen from the chat? But wait o! Do people still travel to meet strangers
Na lie lie story jor, exactly do people still travel to meet strangers? even inside Abj here sef to meet stranger maybe like from Gwarimpa to Wuse na oyo ooo
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
Bonatheripper:

At bottom page?
cry
Apple go soon delete am
I pray so.

You better create something that'll impact lives. Crime, Yahoo, and government allocation won't save you.

Be wise so that people from all over the world who read your content will message you and tell you it's the best they've ever read.

It's never too late to tread on on the right path of legit passive income and making yourself focused in life to achieve greatness.

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
SyrusdeHansome:

Boss pls how can I get that book?

The link is above, below the one you just quoted.
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Cutehector(m): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
Adinije:
The lady is dumb. How can you not detect the level of reasoning and maturity of a teen from the chat? But wait o! Do people still travel to meet strangers
people will always do till thy kingdom come.
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Seunnzy(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
saw this on twitter..it's just a fake story
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by jawalis(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
mhizsuzzy:

Why call someone a H*e...She will be someone's mother and learn to address one well if you don't know them
When people use vulgar words on ppl we love it pains...She is loved by someone
Use your word rightly
can you not stay on your lane?
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by OlawaleBammie: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
mysidechick:
Don't mind the ashawo
Ur nose self....
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Skmoda360(m): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lienatu......mini lies everywhere on twitter grin cheesy
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Skmoda360(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
mysidechick:
Don't mind the ashawo
Abeg na lie....she wanna trend that's all...
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
dominique:
So ladies are still travelling to meet strangers they met online even with all the horror stories of kidnapping and killing we read online.
Sweetheart, it's called ChatDictéd.

When it happens, you have no choice as long as you're a woman with blood in your veins.

If you don't run on blood, but diesel, then it won't work on you.

Now, nod your head and within yourself say, "Wow! Thanks for revealing this."
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Skmoda360(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Toks2008:

So you all can't read in between lines..

The story is probably made up to market chatditted.
I knew it's just a fabricated ruse.
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by thambolo(m): 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
If a male could make you move from Calabar to Enugu, he’s no longer a boy he’s a MAN.

I rep O42!
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by stchinedu: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
That is how you will leave for a date with a ritualist one day.

Shebi una no dey gree hear word undecided

Anyway, i know you are lying

1 Like

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
Rubbish Tori, dem chat sotey she ride almost 6 hours to go meet man, she no sabi wetin d pesin be like.

No pics or video prior to this mumu waka.....

Ina ako BF !!!!!!
BASCARD !!!!!!!

angry angry angry angry
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Babprosper20(m): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
iClef:
To those asking for link on where to download the free version, here it is:

Book Number 2

Do you want to stop being boring and master how to text/chat with a girl on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. to get her hooked and fall madly in love with you? If yes, download the free version of ChatDictéd to see what is inside.

Download ChatDictéd 1.0 Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd-intro-pdf/

Thank me later.

That's not the full version of it...it's paid
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by qreem231(m): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
iClef:

I won't shout — the book will shout for itself. Reading is believing. Yes, the free version is free. Search, download, read it NOW and you'll nod your head throughout the journey of wisdom and revelation of women and relationship secrets Mr. Nice Guys and some bad boys will never know, but good-guys (the real alpha males) do.
Bro, if it's no bother, can you forward the book to my mail. Qrimnificient@gmail.com
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by stieyven(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Boy na boy big or small. Shey something dey dangle in between the legs and na wetyn you dey find. If he could woo you online, he can as well do it offline. #Idiotype
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Boy na boy big or small. Shey something dey dangle in between the legs and na wetyn you dey find. If he could woo you online, he can as well do it offline. #Idiotype

You be bahd guy... Aha
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
iClef:

I won't shout — the book will shout for itself. Reading is believing. Yes, the free version is free. Search, download, read it NOW and you'll nod your head throughout the journey of wisdom and revelation of women and relationship secrets Mr. Nice Guys and some bad boys will never know, but good-guys (the real alpha males) do.
Okay, let me download it and see for myself.
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ategberoson:

I'm not talking about purpose for love here, I'm talking about implications and the outcome of such purpose

this is a simple instinct to prove that a man cherish a lady, it should be the man first move as a man is the engineer of every relationship
A lady is the Nurse of every relationship tho!
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by jojothaiv(m): 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
Peng12345:
Reminds me when I was 8, used to import from 2go that year
Chief Importer.

Back then I was a wharf boy with my eyes on the "cargoes"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.