Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead (98713 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / He Wants To Date, But He Doesn't Like My Son. / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nmezor(f): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fabricated tale, not buying it one bit
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by kingxsamz(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

Your response to that guy shows you are immature and you lack sense.
I'm not trying to insult you but I'm stating something that's really obvious.
Someone called another person (not you) a hoe, and you resulted in calling the person's mother a 'dir+y slu+'.
This tells a lot about you.
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by VicM6: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
just tell us u enjoy the poor boy di*k and stop lamenting here.
even a 12years old boy can perform signs and wonder. at least still better than the Diddo thing you uses to please your self.
Olosho was thinking the di*k was matured enough..... oloshi girl kobokobo
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Inerepamo(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2019
but people can lie o

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lemmi see how it will end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Jh0wsef(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
iClef:

Book Number 2

Do you want to stop being boring and master how to text/chat with a girl on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. to get her hooked and fall madly in love with you? If yes, download the free version of ChatDictéd to see what is inside.

Download ChatDictéd 1.0 Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd-intro-pdf

It says resource limited reached.
Please can you send on WhatsApp instead?
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by jawalis(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
mhizsuzzy:

Why call someone a H*e...She will be someone's mother and learn to address one well if you don't know them
When people use vulgar words on ppl we love it pains...She is loved by someone
Use your word rightly
pls do stay on your lane. I pity the unlucky ones who call her mothers.
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
One of 3 things:

1. The girl's mentality is like that of a 12-year old for her not to have realized she was chatting with a 12-year old boy.

2. The 12 yo boy is the real MVP

3. Lies, lies, lies!
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Champagnegold: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
Desperate n materialistics girls looking for flashy life don't worry December is near yahoo plus will sell for this desperados
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by jawalis(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kokaine:
as in I'm very surprised a lady would take a risk like that despite all what's been trending in the news in this dangerous country. Besides, what kind of dumb person would not detect a juvenile even from the content of the chat. She never did a video call with him even. She is the dumbest human walking this planet in 2019.

don't mind the dumb ass bro. she's a leach seeking who to cast her burden upon.
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by dominique(f): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kokaine:
she's a dummy. Obviously. A career woman with a goal will even detect a 12 year old from the content of the conversation. She obviously is a prostitute because the only conversation she may have had with him was price, time and venue. If she was a woman with dignity, intelligent discourses would reveal the status of the person. And even at that, with all the news of ritual killings, one cow is busy celebrating the prospects of been taken to a beautiful abbatoir.

Her IQ is obviously less than that of a 12 year-old

2 Likes

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Toks2008(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
iClef:
Hahaha. The power of ChatDîcted. If you're a man and you haven't read that book, you're missing. Switch on Google and search for ChatDîcted, download the free version, and read it tonight.

You'll be glad you did. You're going to discover the techniques that 12-year old boy used. If you use it, you'll have lots of women on your arms in less than a week.

Please, that book is dangerous and works like magic, so be careful before you kill somebody.

Nice marketting skills. Continue you hear...
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
iClef:
Hahaha. The power of ChatDîcted. If you're a man and you haven't read that book, you're missing. Switch on Google and search for ChatDîcted, download the free version, and read it tonight.

You'll be glad you did. You're going to discover the techniques that 12-year old boy used. If you use it, you'll have lots of women on your arms in less than a week.

Please, that book is dangerous and works like magic, so be careful before you kill somebody.
Hahahaha.
Naso market don bad reach... Hahahahaha
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
iClef:
To those asking for link on where to download the free version, here it is:

Book Number 2

Do you want to stop being boring and master how to text/chat with a girl on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. to get her hooked and fall madly in love with you? If yes, download the free version of ChatDictéd to see what is inside.

Download ChatDictéd 1.0 Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd-intro-pdf/

Thank me later.
No 1 asked you for link ogbeni
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Toks2008(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kokaine:
as in I'm very surprised a lady would take a risk like that despite all what's been trending in the news in this dangerous country. Besides, what kind of dumb person would not detect a juvenile even from the content of the chat. She never did a video call with him even. She is the dumbest human walking this planet in 2019.

So you all can't read in between lines..

The story is probably made up to market chatditted.

1 Like

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Phenomenal16(f): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
Lies she is looking for followers
...lol...my exact thoughts
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
mysidechick:
Don't mind the ashawo
Plus ntooooooo!
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by enomakos(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
Adinije:
The lady is dumb. How can you not detect the level of reasoning and maturity of a teen from the chat? But wait o! Do people still travel to meet strangers
they do,many traveled to other Africa countries to meet strangers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by midehi2(f): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
Adinije:
The lady is dumb. How can you not detect the level of reasoning and maturity of a teen from the chat? But wait o! Do people still travel to meet strangers
which is why they die like fowl, mtcheeeeew
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
Upon all these strangle strangle!
They will never learn.
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by adecz: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Don't underrate him. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

The things wey small gehls sabi
dis days.... hehhn!!
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Charmingrascal(m): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
Lie! So u didn't talk on phone before traveling or the voice of a 12 years old boy sounds like that of 25 year old man.

Aunty drop me at the next bus stop I no go again

Lie lie!!
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
Wow!! The boy must be matured enough to match your IQ during chatting and sexting!!!. .

Unbelievable!!!

Another Twitter lie!!

An average lady is more matured than her male age mate, they say.. How come this babe can't recognize a kid instantly??

Eye see shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by West2019(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
na so u dey cheap.and very stupid .u go dey easy for money makers for Yahoo boys ooooo , nothing lyk video call or exchange of picture
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ategberoson:
cheesy

I can relate with what this cheap girl is saying, I called her cheap girls because every girls that accepted to visit a guy she has not seen first doesn't have a class

I mean ladies that visit a guy first in a date had no value, principles and class. how do you expect such guy to even value you? when you wakka in a far distance to meet a guy who ought to be the one to visit you first, to convinced you he meant all those words he cooked for you

ladies that request to visit me first don't even last two days In my hand because I see them as a regular and call lady
That is your own belief!!
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by mechanics(m): 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hmmmm, she even took risk travelling from a far distance to meet a stranger, she didn't even know the implication involve.
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by obembet(f): 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
That's why I don't believe in online dating
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
Yahoo boy in training. From there he will graduate to oyibo woman catfishing

His parents must be very very very free with his pc use

If you read Ashley feinbergs article on the now defunct Ashley Madison dating site, a lot of customers were actually chatting with bots without knowing. With some simple training, I guess an precocious kid can be taught the things to say to women online

Story may be blogger bs tho
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Bonatheripper:

No 1 asked you for link ogbeni

Here is the Apple link: https://books.apple.com/us/author/joe-clef/id1406072621

Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Ategberoson(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
eni4real:
That is your own belief!!

out of 100%, only 10% of such ladies stay years in a relationship with the guys and even some end up regretting at the end

courtesy demand that, a man that's using mouth to fight kung fu should visit a lady he promise heaven and earth first before inviting her to come around

respect is not an entitlement, it's earned
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
iClef:

Here is the Apple link: https://books.apple.com/us/author/joe-clef/id1406072621
At bottom page?
cry
Apple go soon delete am
Re: Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Yea just like 97% nairalanders 12-16years arguing stupidly behind their keyboard....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.