Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? (18880 Views)

Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/hausa/igbo? ... / Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? / Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba Men: Cutest or Most Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2010
If u know u are 99 percent pure, cast the stone.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by kemisuga(f): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2010
Funny Thread grin

Kissing is based on individual interests, be it Christian, Muslim or Pagan.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by zionic(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2010
Subject: Otondo President LMAO
Once upon a time, when Baba (Obasanjo) was in office as the president, he got an invitation from the Queen to come for a visit to England. After all the banquets and carriage rides and what not, Baba finally got the quiet moment he has craved all day in order to have a one on one chat with her majesty. After the usual small talk, Baba quickly popped the question (no silly, not that question). He asked her what the secret to her success was. You know Nigerians, we think everything is a secret…the President’s health status is a secret, his whereabouts is a secret, reports of the various panels of enquiry set up by govt to investigate the causes of different crises around the country are kept secret, we even have secret registries in every government agency in d country. Maybe we are a secretive people, we love secrets.`

Anyway, back to our story. So Baba asked for the SECRET to d Queens’s success and she told him that she relies on her people a lot and therefore she makes certain that only the intelligent get to positions of authority.
She decided to show him exactly what she meant and so she phoned Tony Blair. "Now listen carefully, Mr. Obasanjo, I'm going to ask Mr. Blair a question to determine his intelligence.”

Queen: "Hello Mr. Blair, I have a question for you: your mother has a child, and your father has a child. This child is not your brother and is not your sister. Who is he?"
Tony Blair replied instantly, "It's ME your majesty!"
Queen: "Correct! Thank you and goodbye"
"You see Mr. Obasanjo?" said the Queen
"Yes”, he replied “and thanks a lot, I'll definitely be using that!"

Once back in Nigeria he decided that he has doubts about Atiku’s level of intelligence and he decided to test him. He arranged a meeting with him and asked him:

"Atiku I have a question for you; your mother and father have a child. The child is not your brother and is not your sister, who is he?."

Atiku thinks, and thinks………and thinks, and finally says, "Em, Mr. President, you must give me more time to think about it."

And Mr. Obasanjo gave him 2 weeks to come up with an answer. That afternoon, Atiku called a meeting of all his aides, advisers and assistants to discuss the question, but NOBODY knew the answer.

He then decided to phone his very good friend President Kuffour of Ghana who had always sounded intelligent to Atiku and thus may have the answer to this really difficult question.
" Kuffour, your mother and father have a child. The child is not your brother and is not your sister, who is he?."

Kuffour answers immediately. "Hey, Atiku, It's me of course, you dumb Nigerian!"
Atiku could not believe his luck and so he rushed to Aso Rock villa, his motorcade of five cars moving at top speed with sirens blaring. Ordinary Nigerians going about their normal businesses scampered out of the way. When they finally arrived their destination, Atiku literarily ran all the way to the President's office.

"Mr. President, Mr. President”, he called out, breathing heavily. “I know who he is”
Obasanjo: “Good, so tell me”
Atiku: “ it’s Kuffour Sir!
Obasanjo: " Kuffour ko, Kuku ni. You are such a stupid VP. Olodo rakpata! I'll make sure you don’t return to office after this term. Stupid man, the correct answer is TONY BLAIR!"

So lets stop kissing ooo tongue
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Mingler: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2010
Hausa girls do kiss, but because close to 8o percent of hausa girls are Muslims they feel reluctant to kiss especially in the public in observation of the islamic code of coducts, the most fundamental being the sharia law. Unmarried couples according to islam are not expected to engage in too much intimate physical contact such as kissing and cuddlingand also sex; in islam it is a sin, However hausas and muslims in general do kiss especially to those they are married to or when there is no likelyhood of a sharia police watching.i.e in private areas.
You can simply mingle with lot of hausa professionals by visiting www.professionalsinnigeria.com.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by tpia5: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2010
even the bad egg is holding back from him therefore seem to me that he is in worse shape than he is letting us know about.

shocked shocked

lol
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Decryptor(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2010
@Poster, please take that warning from Ishmaeel or whatever seriously o. I reside in Abuja and once dated a muslim girl. d girl sabi kiss sha and she sabi do but her elder brother and his muslim friends tried to "Boko Haram- ise" me. They threatened to cut off my "abunna" if i did not stop seeing the girl. I ran for my dear life. Do same OOOO!!!
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by AISHHA: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2010
why not? come to Maitama and see evening kissing by the road side!
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by nodullin(m): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2010
@ poster; since she sits on Ur thighs, romances, but never kisses, dat means she does not dig sex either, if i am correct, then

the answer is simple: she"s afraid of STDs!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by zionic(m): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2010
Hause gurls too watch india movies, undecided
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by annawhite(f): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2010
i need a kis, who wil do that
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by sizzlers(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2010
AISHHA:

why not? come to Maitama and see evening kissing by the road side!
ashawo kiss, by the way what is 'ABUNNA'
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by ismaeel86(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2010
@annawhite, the poster can help u on that. grin grin kiss
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by vicknesh: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2010
EVEN IN CHRISTIANITY SEX AND DRINKING IS PROHIBITED BUT STILL CHRISTIAN DO THIS THINGS, cool cool cool cool KISSING I WHITEMANS THING IT IS NOT AFRICAN
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by asoderock(m): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2010
I just hope this thread does not cause anoda religious riot in the north.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by engelbert(f): 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2010
I really dont think that this should be a subject of controversy! Hausa Christian and Muslim girls in generality love to kiss and they kiss well too. If ur gf doesnt like kissing you, it could mean either of two things; one you have a foul smelly breath which she is barely managing to tolerate or two, she's not down with you as a person and simply wants to take her time to define the kind of relationship she wants to have with you.
Either way, find out what she really wants and you redefine the relationship and if she's still insistent on just merely romancing ur face, thighs, dickoko and what have you, then i'll suggest you either propose to her so you can get the 'fulll works' tongue or you call it quits with her, cos my man, a relationship deviod of kissing and kisses is drinking coffee without sugar or cream! sad
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by ladej(m): 1:42am On Nov 12, 2010
engelbert:

I really dont think that this should be a subject of controversy! Hausa Christian and Muslim girls in generality love to kiss and they kiss well too. If your gf doesnt like kissing you, it could mean either of two things; one you have a foul smelly breath which she is barely managing to tolerate or two, she's not down with you as a person and simply wants to take her time to define the kind of relationship she wants to have with you.
Either way, find out what she really wants and you redefine the relationship and if she's still insistent on just merely romancing your face, thighs, dickoko and what have you, then i'll suggest you either propose to her so you can get the 'fulll works' tongue or you call it quits with her, cos my man, a relationship deviod of kissing and kisses is drinking coffee without sugar or cream! sad
engelbert has spoken grin
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by darqly(m): 2:33am On Nov 12, 2010
@sizzler- 'abunna' is bastardized hausa slang for 'privates'. In actual usage it means 'Thing' so actually not far off it's informal meaning lol. Hausa girls, kai, touchy subject. I'm part hausa and bear a hausa name but look or sound nothing like hausa so i NEVER got a fair hearing from hausa chicks. 4get the hijab, a girl's a girl and will do what ALL girls do- eventually. Enjoy ur lapdance for now mate, tis more than i ever got!
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by nwaikpete: 4:03am On Nov 12, 2010
it could not have been that  the posters mouth stinks,  i am a resdent of the usa, and i just left nigeria a few weeks ago, and i know for a fact that some nigeria girls dont kiss at all. so stop being rude guys.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by ditimiya(m): 5:23am On Nov 12, 2010
wait before i say anything i want to ask for permission from my brothers from the other part of nigeria, when we talk about kissing an hausa Muslims girl is any thing bad in it? come on this is thing of the heart let us not make it look like we are fighting ourself for love and romance. @poster u ask a good question but the answer is that they do kiss a lot so koboko or no koboko one day we all will see it in the morning when a muslim is kissing a christen. thank you
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by muhbest(m): 5:51am On Nov 12, 2010
Kissing is an individual preferences does matter which tribe or nationality you are, as a matter of fact I spoke to an African American girl yesterday that told me she don’t like kissing. Hausa girls do kiss at the right place at the right time with the right guy, the problem with Hausa girls is they date from their tribe only, they like something that can lead to marriage,  I am Hausa by tribe I know what I am talking about.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by rhymz(m): 5:58am On Nov 12, 2010
muhbest:

Kissing is an individual preferences does matter which tribe or nationality you are, as a matter of fact I spoke to an African American girl yesterday that told me she don’t like kissing. Hausa girls do kiss at the right place at the right time with the right guy, the problem with Hausa girls is they date from their tribe only, they like something that can lead to marriage,  I am Hausa by tribe I know what I am talking about.

. . .hmmm! Realy? So tell us, do you like Kissing? Abi do I ve to kiss you too with a straw?? Lol
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 12, 2010
Them girls want the kiss but the guys teeth and breath is so bad that they can't stand it  grin
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 12, 2010
rhymz:

. . .hmmm! Realy? So tell us, do you like Kissing? Abi do I ve to kiss you too with a straw?? Lol

Nah the straw thing is best on kitty juice tongue
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by UNLEASHED(m): 7:53am On Nov 12, 2010
I'm not sure if kissing is limited to a tribe or religion, same thing may apply if she's a Yoruba girl or Igbo, not everyone wants a kiss or want to kiss
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by omoasero(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2010
THIS IS SIMPLY TRIBALISM , BUT THE POSTER AND ISMAEL , YOU ARE BOTH NOT WORTHY TO BE A NIGERIAN ,  SOME LADIES DONT REALLY LIKE KISSING NOT ONLY HAUSAS OR MUSLIMS , AND ISMAEL YOU DONT NEED TO TAKE PERSONAL
BE CAREFUL
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by denony(m): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2010
zionic:

Subject: Otondo President LMAO
Once upon a time, when Baba (Obasanjo) was in office as the president, he got an invitation from the Queen to come for a visit to England. After all the banquets and carriage rides and what not, Baba finally got the quiet moment he has craved all day in order to have a one on one chat with her majesty. After the usual small talk, Baba quickly popped the question (no silly, not that question). He asked her what the secret to her success was. You know Nigerians, we think everything is a secret…the President’s health status is a secret, his whereabouts is a secret, reports of the various panels of enquiry set up by govt to investigate the causes of different crises around the country are kept secret, we even have secret registries in every government agency in d country. Maybe we are a secretive people, we love secrets.`

Anyway, back to our story. So Baba asked for the SECRET to d Queens’s success and she told him that she relies on her people a lot and therefore she makes certain that only the intelligent get to positions of authority.
She decided to show him exactly what she meant and so she phoned Tony Blair. "Now listen carefully, Mr. Obasanjo, I'm going to ask Mr. Blair a question to determine his intelligence.”

Queen: "Hello Mr. Blair, I have a question for you: your mother has a child, and your father has a child. This child is not your brother and is not your sister. Who is he?"
Tony Blair replied instantly, "It's ME your majesty!"
Queen: "Correct! Thank you and goodbye"
"You see Mr. Obasanjo?" said the Queen
"Yes”, he replied “and thanks a lot, I'll definitely be using that!"

Once back in Nigeria he decided that he has doubts about Atiku’s level of intelligence and he decided to test him. He arranged a meeting with him and asked him:

"Atiku I have a question for you; your mother and father have a child. The child is not your brother and is not your sister, who is he?."

Atiku thinks, and thinks………and thinks, and finally says, "Em, Mr. President, you must give me more time to think about it."

And Mr. Obasanjo gave him 2 weeks to come up with an answer. That afternoon, Atiku called a meeting of all his aides, advisers and assistants to discuss the question, but NOBODY knew the answer.

He then decided to phone his very good friend President Kuffour of Ghana who had always sounded intelligent to Atiku and thus may have the answer to this really difficult question.
" Kuffour, your mother and father have a child. The child is not your brother and is not your sister, who is he?."

Kuffour answers immediately. "Hey, Atiku, It's me of course, you dumb Nigerian!"
Atiku could not believe his luck and so he rushed to Aso Rock villa, his motorcade of five cars moving at top speed with sirens blaring. Ordinary Nigerians going about their normal businesses scampered out of the way. When they finally arrived their destination, Atiku literarily ran all the way to the President's office.

"Mr. President, Mr. President”, he called out, breathing heavily. “I know who he is”
Obasanjo: “Good, so tell me”
Atiku: “ it’s Kuffour Sir!
Obasanjo: " Kuffour ko, Kuku ni. You are such a silly VP. Olodo rakpata! I'll make sure you don’t return to office after this term. silly man, the correct answer is TONY BLAIR!"

So lets stop kissing ooo tongue

i love this story.

@ poster, i know and observed that some hausa gurls are very erotic, if she kisses u she will definitely demand for bleep
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Ojumiii(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2010
i love all my country men and women, no matter their faith and were they come from, kissing is an individual thing
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by namfav(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2010
It really baffles me alot cos i dont know if muslim hausa girls ever kiss. Because i dated a muslim girl that hailed from Kano and since we were dating, she never agreed to kiss me even once. She it is a dirty and sinful heart. Yet she sits on my thighs and romances me but she never kissed me,  Dont bother asking; i have a nice breath and a white set of teeth. I dont even know if they kiss on their wedding. Can more light be shed on this thread?

why don't you  kiss your mother?

b4stard
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Kcswat22: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2010
:-x
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2010
@namfav . U are a bastard in the highest level, i already know u are a very insentive person so u dont have to come up in here and embarass urself publicly. I know u would have loved to kiss u mama if she had lips. Shege ka shiro uban ka.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Hadone(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2010
[size=18pt]Yes they do! but only and strictly to thier husbands, siblings, parents, sons and daugthers provided they are morally sound and aim at portraying the good image of their culture & religion.[/size]
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Christine5(f): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2010
lolz wanne irin zance ne wannan? to saidai a yi ma emmboy addu'a domin naga kaman soyya ta kama shi yana so ya aure iyar masulma.
translation: what kind of discussion is this? we just need to pray for emmboy cos I think he is in love and wants marry a muslim girl. peace wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Kiss Condoms And Gold Circle Which Is Better (photos) / Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online / Interesting Things To Discuss With Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.