Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? (18879 Views)

Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/hausa/igbo? ... / Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? / Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba Men: Cutest or Most Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Slowsteper(f): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2013
Me_Aboki: @ Poster, as I had mentioned in a similar thread before: your question is naive and loaded with stereotypical mischief - intended to ridicule Hausa and Muslim people - which I find offensive to say the least  angry

However, since you fail to see the hidden insult (targetted at bloody abokis) then perhaps you, annawhite and co (your supporters in this thread) may want to ponder at the similar line of questioning/reasoning below.

I have been told that Hausa Muslims girls tend to have less of the embarrassing problem of smelly womanliness, because they wash regularly with water every time after they visit the toilet (as required by their religion); however, the same may not be claimed for non - Hausa Christians or ladies of other faith - who don't have to or often choose not to wash after they pee. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

annawhite, mama - gee and co, pls do us the honour of answering first, how wuna own be?  cool cool cool grin grin grin   
guy lock up,i skuld wit these hausa muslim gals in jos in a boarding house. most of dem wer as dirty as wateva u can tink. Sum wuld appear neat owtsyd, dirty insyd sum dnt even av dia bath during harmatan even in dia period. Even in a b u zaria der r so many dirty hausa chicks
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by jumkoe(f): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
annawhite: i wonder o
cant imagine a gal sitting on ur lap,romancing you yet cant kiss u
i think there's something wrong with the poster mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Kiss Condoms And Gold Circle Which Is Better (photos) / Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online / Interesting Things To Discuss With Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.