Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? (18878 Views)

Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/hausa/igbo? ... / Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? / Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba Men: Cutest or Most Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by trailblaza: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2010
My guy, Northerners r generally reserved. (Unlike down south were one night stands are an every day thing). I am currently dating a Northerner and  it took me months before i culd kiss her (of course d rest is history). I think d issue is that u r too pushy, and she probably knows where u r headed (especially if she is a virgin).

Slow down, understand her some more, appreciate her culture or religion. Let her see the true value of your so called friendship and before you know it, YOU WONT BOTHER ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS LIKE THIS ON NAIRALAND.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by BluMalam(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2010
I have observed that southerners have a stereotyped idea of northerners. So i laugh when i see ignorant buffoons displayin their talent and feelin cool, gosh! Clueless numskulls
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by tpia5: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2010
the poster can barely spell but of course kissing is more important.

Schools report finds ‘jaw-dropping’ gap for black boys

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/report-black-boys-lagging-badly-in-school#mwpphu-container

Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by sizzlers(m): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2010
rhymz:

OMG, I ve been laughing my butts off at the hausa curses and dagger threats. . .hausa ppl are just funny in a way mehn! As in. . .wetin Yorubas and Igbos go come talk na if my hausa brother's dey at dagger's draw over this lil tribal insult?
Another thing, I did not know there are hausas here until this thread, see how everyone just dey swear for hausa and it is kinda kool. . Reading it makes it sound like the person was going to draw out his dagger any time, when the ismaela guy threatened annawhite with "be careful" i kinda went into an uncontrollable fit of lafta, that's an old Aboki classic. On how U still dey yarn d opkata, Aboki don already cut suya for your body with im hidden dagger, no too much talk. I remember one incident like that in sch, I was buying suya with my then galfriend, I pointed one of the suya meat and told the aboki to cut it, as im dey cut am, na im I ask am for thirstin, e cut gimme, i chop dat wan com still dey drag one small meat wey dey for im suya stand, the aboki just warn me for hausa but i been no register, i just continue. If U see d way wey dis aboki lift in dagger like im wan slice my hand just to take scare me. . Lol. . The babe wen I carry just shout. . .hahaha. . O boy I use my head quick quick!  
anyway, I am learning a lot about not just hausa/fulani gals but the whole of the tribe. Imagine, I only ve one Hausa guy as friend and he is not even a real hausa per say coz the mum is igbo.
I got a secret, I used to admire their gals, especially, the fair skinned pointed nose fulanis. The only thing I dont like about them is that repulsive perfume they wear, it makes me sick to my stomach. . I really will like more topics about hausa/fulani people, I mean their social lives, romance, culture, sex and so on. . . but not their politics abeg. . .anyway, welcome my Hausa/Fulani brothers and sisters,  .lol
u na bad guy bro.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by sizzlers(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2010
though i would 'nt like to have a thing with them (hausas)
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Bukittes(f): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2010
Who says they dont kiss? Just catch them when they are soing zanche in the dark alley of ur house and see what they are doing. Pure romance outside! and under the Hijab too!! Mscheeeeeeeeew! vry corrupt but very silent about their corrupt attitude! I love them they are not loud mouthed. Thats all! They don't kiss and tell!
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by zionic(m): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2010
Maybe she will only allow you to kiss her using a STRAW, lol grin
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by gossipmama(f): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2010
kisssing or no kissing, hw is it ur business, u sabi do?rubbish people.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by gossipmama(f): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2010
Bukittes:

Who says they dont kiss? Just catch them when they are soing zanche in the dark alley of your house and see what they are doing. Pure romance outside! and under the Hijab too!! Mscheeeeeeeeew! vry corrupt but very silent about their corrupt attitude! I love them they are not loud mouthed. Thats all! They don't kiss and tell!
thats very true, av seen all of it,

@ emmboy n ismaeel,, kisssing or no kissing, hw is it ur business, u sabi do?let them be.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Birniwa(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2010
Right in the first place, the poster had something in mind even before starting this silly thread, may be he wanted to draw the attention of Muslims that he's dating a Muslim girl, poor u! It's true as someone said here, if u like go and sleep with the whole Hausa Muslim girls here, because we're Hausa-Muslims it's also non our business here, you're to rethink about this man. Secondly, the fact that she refused to kiss u in spite of the fact that she sits on your thigh and romances u, there's only one thing, your mouth smells terribly or you got a kinda stinky breathing. You know what? I can actually help you with a toothpaste and a brush so that next time you'd also come here and report to the public! DA FATAN KA GANE!
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Tope4all(m): 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2010
Yes they do. Am dating an Hausa lady that I met during my NYSC in 2009 in Kaduna. We do kiss, but no intimacy till date.
We're planning to get married by April 2011.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by tefund(m): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2010
what do you need a woman for?
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by mistermm(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2010
Attention

Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Cyberfreak(f): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2010
Y
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Sweetnecta: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2010
Islam in importance to human life, is preferred over and above tribe, which is second. Hence, muslim is one body, when one part hurts or is not in harmony with Islam, the whole muslims are affected, those who truly have Iman and consciousness of Allah in them.

I remember my school days, where a student from Turkey was dating a white christian. i had to walk up to her that not only dating was wrong, because it leads to out of marriage sex, but a christian will demand it from you quicker than the time you say i love you.

I can see where my brother Ismael86 is coming from. no one says there are no bad eggs among muslims. the poster got a bad egg and he cant live it down. even the bad egg is holding back from him therefore seem to me that he is in worse shape than he is letting us know about.

only a loose muslim woman, indeed women in general will expose her jewels to every man that comes for it, especially the type of the poster who is shameless in his pursuit of continuous sex before marriage. maybe he already secured his place in christian heaven, hence he can commit as much fornication as possible.

in the south where i hail from, no real father or mother or brother or family member wants their daughter to be the tramp of the young men in town. may Allah return the women into their senses, and the men to know that they wouldnt do to women of other people what they wouldnt want others do so egregeously with impunity to their family females. you want the woman, poster, seek her hand in lawful marriage.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by jakigaga(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2010
Allah mai iko kaji abun takaici,muna kasa daya da mutane amma har yanzu sun kasa fahimtar mu yanda muka fahimce su.Allah yayi wa iyayen mu albarka da suka bamu tarbiya mai kyau.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Guyman02: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2010
Don Allah ku bari magana, mutumin yayi tambaya, kada ku kesheshi. @OP, all you need is to be patient with her, they just dont give in easily to intimacy. First and foremost they like to enjoy good company and friendship. Kissing as the are always warned can lead them to loosing control and having sex, thats why they avoid it.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Ormania(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2010
zionic:

Maybe she will only allow you to kiss her using a STRAW, lol grin

Kai man u too mcuh, grin grin grin

u remind me one gal i kissed with straw, grin

@poster, i think you really have problem with your mouth sha, check that out very well, if not that then she is being too shy,
BTW does she let u touch her down? like u knw, touchin, with, ur hnd down down, u knw, if she does allow u to do that then she soesnt like kissing.

Good luck anyway, i knw they r sweet.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by prettyuc: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2010
Don't u know dat Hausa Muslims don't kiss, becos they don't want to break thr law.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by zionic(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2010
wanna kiss hausa lady, u must wear condoms on ur lips cry
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Princek12(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2010
poster,

you should at least be grateful for getting a feel when she sat on your thighs. What if she refused to sit on yout thigh, nko? what if Mallam Audu arrested you for breaking Sharia law-- fornicating? walahi talahi, you better go and find you an ashawo that will do more than sit on your thigh. you dig?
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by scopusng(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2010
Majority of housa girls are not educated. So don't blaim them if they refused to kiss you. Wake up housa girls and upgrade your life style. who should be aressted for breaking Sharia law? I was told that a former gov got married to a 13 years old girl, Foolllllllllllllssssssssssss.

1 Like

Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by fijiano202(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2010
Most of the hausa gurls has mouth odour,but who cares,why would i wanna waste time on kissing when i can hit the jackpot,Hausa gurls Bleep like hell grin
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by gowaga68: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2010
na wa o, some ppl no get better things doing na only to dey yan on kiss any way i be full and correct mallam but my wife no dey use that one play .kis kis no be wahala. in fact e be like say she go do course for am.
@ poster pls when talkin on HAUSA dont include RELIGION IN IT.pls.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by chuqudy(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2010
May be she do not like kissing. I am a boy who hates to kiss or to be kissed. I can't imagin myself licking and swallowing someones spit. Tufia.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Govnar: 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2010
Why is it that when a muslim boy dates a christian girl, it is okay, and when a christian boy dates a muslim girl, it is a crime according to muslims?

Why is it that when a muslim boy dates a christian girl, muslims are happy, everything is just fine, and when a christian boy dates a muslim girl, they are calling for sharia law?

Let's not be hypocrites here, please!

1 Like

Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by gowaga68: 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2010
na wa o, some ppl no get better things doing na only to dey yan on kiss any way i be full and correct mallam but my wife no dey use that one play .kis kis no be wahala. in fact e be like say she go do course for am.
@ poster pls when talkin on HAUSA dont include RELIGION IN IT.pls.
and to those that are sayin hausa girls are this are that thats your problem only few on US (hausa) are in this forum so u talking to ur selfs only. when you have any thing agains a group (tribe) keep that to your selfs cos that will never never never change who they are for any thing.
we we stay the way we are ,not going to do what the west do , the so called CIVILIZATION. puting skimpy things, all in the name of am civilized .
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by MUNEER2(m): 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2010
Maybe you are not the one with the mouth problem,maybe she is, and she is just tryin' to protect you because of the love she has for you grin cheesy wink grin.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by mengi: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2010
Kid, you're just looking for trouble. just tell your mallama to stay off stream waters. heard you chaps got guineaworms. Ebola, cholera and who knows HIV swimming in your waters. you know it wont be nice if she gets infected

we ve been hearing abt the cholera outbreak, could this been the reason for the epidermic
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by enomakos(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2010
Govnar:

Why is it that when a muslim boy dates a christian girl, it is okay, and when a christian boy dates a muslim girl, it is a crime according to muslims?

Why is it that when a muslim boy dates a christian girl, muslims are happy, everything is just fine, and when a christian boy dates a muslim girl, they are calling for sharia law?

Let's not be hypocrites here, please!

good question
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2010
MUNEER2:

Maybe you are not the one with the mouth problem,maybe she is, and she is just tryin' to protect you because of the love she has for you grin cheesy wink grin.
O boy I don die!!!!!!

Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by jango77(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2010
bros  abeg go check ur mouth, mi sef skuul for kano,B.U.K and dat time sef me and some of my housa /fulani girls dey rock,, forget the funny talks here,the gals can kisss,can dub,can suck even swallow,,though i no get smelly mouth sha, no offence,, but if u have a problem with what i ve just said,meet me outside!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can U Date A Yahoo Guy? / Between Kiss Condoms And Gold Circle Which Is Better (photos) / Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.