Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? (18882 Views)

Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/hausa/igbo? ... / Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? / Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba Men: Cutest or Most Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Ranoscky(m): 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2010
namfav:

why don't you  kiss your mother?

b4stard

With all due respect sir, can you pls explain why he's a bas-tard, thanx.

annawhite:

i need a kis, who wil do that

I won't be surprise if Ismaeel volunteers himself to help you out.

ditimiya:

wait before i say anything i want to ask for permission from my brothers from the other part of nigeria, when we talk about kissing an hausa Muslims girl is any thing bad in it? come on this is thing of the heart let us not make it look like we are fighting ourself for love and romance. @poster u ask a good question but the answer is that they do kiss a lot so koboko or no koboko one day we all will see it in the morning when a muslim is kissing a christen. thank you

God bless you my broda. And I can bet that even Ismaeel himself has bleeped lots of christian gurls.

muhbest:

[b]Kissing is an individual preferences does matter which tribe or nationality you are, as a matter of fact I spoke to an African American girl yesterday that told me she don’t like kissing. Hausa girls do kiss at the right place at the right time with the right guy, the problem with Hausa girls is they date from their tribe only, they like something that can lead to marriage,  I am Hausa by tribe I know what I am talking about.

CLASSIC !!!

I hope Ismaeel is readin this, comin from one of his Hausa brethren?

omoasero:

THIS IS SIMPLY TRIBALISM , BUT THE POSTER AND ISMAEL , YOU ARE BOTH NOT WORTHY TO BE A NIGERIAN ,  SOME LADIES DONT REALLY LIKE KISSING NOT ONLY HAUSAS OR MUSLIMS , AND ISMAEL YOU DONT NEED TO TAKE PERSONAL
BE CAREFUL

Tell em.

darqly:

@sizzler- 'abunna' is bastardized hausa slang for 'privates'. In actual usage it means 'Thing' so actually not far off it's informal meaning lol. Hausa girls, kai, touchy subject. I'm part hausa and bear a hausa name but look or sound nothing like hausa so i NEVER got a fair hearing from hausa chicks. 4get the hijab, a girl's a girl and will do what ALL girls do- eventually. Enjoy your lapdance for now mate, tis more than i ever got!
kiss kiss kiss

Ismaeel, if the comment above was truely quoted by an hausa gurl like the one you'r already bringin out 'dagger' to stabb someone b'cos he's tryin to kiss an hausa sista of yours, then I think you need help.

AISHHA:

why not? come to Maitama and see evening kissing by the road side!

Ismaeel, pls, try and visit Maitama, so that you can also report those hausa gurls kissin over there to 'Hisbah'.

zionic:

Hause gurls too watch india movies, undecided

My broda, I won't say they watch soo much india movies, it's their culture or religion or tradition (wharreva), and one needs to respect that. But, it's funny how someone is takin it personal when he himself knows that it's an Individual preference (just like someone said). And I can even bet that He, himself has once bleeped, or, is bleepin a christian gurl, so why go 'gaga' b'cos someone else is tryna kiss his hausa sista (not to talk of bleepin)?

Ismaeel, don't tell me that, you have never bleeped a non-hausa gurl before?. . .why take it personal brov? undecided

Cheer up broda, nottin do you. Live and lets live, one Nigeria !!!
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by nonysmith(m): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2010
@ismaeel, u si am,now u wan kiss person and am sure she is christian, si nacking across religion is allowed grin
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Wumine(f): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2010
EH Eh! Hausa guys know how to mess with girls from other tribes while they think theirs are holy abi? When will you people be wise? Your girls are not as holy as you think they are, they are only pretenders.

Always on the defensive when it comes to anything that has to do with them.

Oshiiii!

@ topic
Of course they kiss and do worse than you can imagine!
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by tablo: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2010
it not even ideal islamically for her to sit on your thigh but you call dis dating or fishing it is left for you to decide but really she is really doing the wrong thing
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by ismaeel86(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2010
@Ranoshky u fail to see any fault in what d poster and wasted a lot of cyber space just 2 get at me. The problem that we have in this country is that some people always feel their tribe or religion is better than others, for God sake we are all Nigerians and we dont have to be differentiating ourselves by tribe or religion. How can he post DO HAUSA MUSLIM KISS, that is very wrong he is directing his post to a particular tribe and religion which is very bad. There are many christain girls out there that dont kiss, kissing is a matter of choice or mayb his partner is naive about kissing or dont fancy it. The main point is that, i think he is trying to ridicule a particular tribe which i dont subscribe to, if he likes let him sleep with all hausa muslim girls he come across, that's his own cup of coffee, is just that this thing about yoruba does this,hausa does this,igbo does this,christain does this,muslim does this has to stop. This is Nairaland and not ethnic or religion land.

the whole yabis, and threat is just to make fun of the whole thing, i dont have a dagger and dont even know how to use one. i do have many christain female friends, annawhite is one of them, she is even my friend on facebook. cheers. cool cool grin grin
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Dreamchaser1(f): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2010
@annawhite and ismeal86, best make-up i ever saw on nairaland wink wink wink. @poster maybe she hates kissing, i know a lot of gals who do.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2010
My Friend that served in Kano say make u fear those Hausa girls in HIJAB, say them no dey wear P.A.N.T ( from experience), So If she no kiss u, na delay strategy.

Common, but where all hausa brothers from spring out, when Ibos and Yorubas were fighting in this forum they didnt come and settle matters, hey thats not patriotic.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by GL(f): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2010
i don't see what's the big deal with this question. we have lots of ibo guys and yoruba guys threads all the time. and the poster didn't say they don't kiss, he said his girlfriend didn't.

i know several girls who would do everything else but kiss, except they love the guy; can't say i understand the logic though. i guess it's really down to individual differences, cos most of the hausa muslim girls i know are pretty open and very much like other nigerians.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ismaeel86 or what do you call your self.

It pains you why?
The time some body post on "pastor that delivered a woman of snake", I saw your comment. So whats the big deal about musilem girl and kiss.

One problem with you musilems is pretency.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ismaeel86 or what do you call your self.

It pains you why?
The time some body post on "pastor that delivered a woman of snake", I saw your comment. So whats the big deal about musilem girl and kiss.

One problem with you musilems is pretency.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by ismaeel86(m): 2:09am On Nov 13, 2010
Mr mooch moore can u pls give us a link to where i made any comment regarding that.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by folex(m): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2010
@rokiatu am already salivating tongue tongue tongue.lol
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by belamour(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2010
@poster
Kissing is a physical expression of affection or love between two people, in which the sensations of touch, taste, and smell are involved and The act of kissing has become a common expression of affection among many cultures worldwide, Alot of tribes and religions do kiss, IE Hausa Muslim do kiss too. Kissing in Western cultures is a fairly recent development. I would like to inform you that you or your girlfriend must have fallen into one of the category above. Hausa Muslim do kiss but for your girlfriend to have denied you a kiss, It is either she doesn't want to express her love to you or I would advice you to see a dentist cause you might not really know if your mouth really smells.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Saidsalla(m): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2010
Unlike d other tribe u must delive a baby to ur boyfriend b4 he marries u, in Hausa, if a girl gave birth b4 marriage it is hardly for her to get a husband. Dis is bcoz Hausa tribe respect only decent person,so u can bring home who acted indecently to raise a family with. And in Islam, no persons of different gender are allawed to even shake hands except after they married to each other. So,4get about kissing each other! This is inorder to protect the parental values,for being a father/mother is somthin with highest value in Islam. Those that talk on what they dont really know,should seek knowledge a bit. This will make their articles and theirselves meaningeful. In Islam and in Hausa, shyness is fulfilment.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Saidsalla(m): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2010
Unlike d other tribe u must delive a baby to ur boyfriend b4 he marries u, in Hausa, if a girl gave birth b4 marriage it is hardly for her to get a husband. Dis is bcoz Hausa tribe respect only decent person,so u can bring home who acted indecently to raise a family with. And in Islam, no persons of different gender are allawed to even shake hands except after they married to each other. So,4get about kissing each other! This is inorder to protect the parental values,for being a father/mother is somthin with highest value in Islam. Those that talk on what they dont really know,should seek knowledge a bit. This will make their articles and theirselves meaningeful. In Islam and in Hausa, shyness is fulfilment. I cant talk about other tribes and reliegions bcoz i dont know about them.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by muteeu(m): 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2010
, if you wanna marry muslim girl you have to go and meet her parent direct either by yourself or intermediary. not boy friend and girlfriend. and kissing in public is not part of Islam and not reasonable. Islam tells us how to use all our life in religious way. you can also visit tis site;http://www.islam-guide.com/, nice brother
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by annawhite(f): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2010
muteeu:

, if you wanna marry muslim girl you have to go and meet her parent direct either by yourself or intermediary. not boy friend and girlfriend. and kissing in public is not part of Islam and not reasonable. Islam tells us how to use all our life in religious way. you can also visit tis site;http://www.islam-guide.com/, nice brother
if you want to poke the gal,who do u meet?
the brother?
pretenders angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by annawhite(f): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2010
Saidsalla:

Unlike d other tribe u must delive a baby to your boyfriend b4 he marries u, in Hausa, if a girl gave birth b4 marriage it is hardly for her to get a husband. Dis is bcoz Hausa tribe respect only decent person,so u can bring home who acted indecently to raise a family with. And in Islam, no persons of different gender are allawed to even shake hands except after they married to each other. So,4get about kissing each other! This is inorder to protect the parental values,for being a father/mother is somthin with highest value in Islam. Those that talk on what they dont really know,should seek knowledge a bit. This will make their articles and theirselves meaningeful. In Islam and in Hausa, shyness is fulfilment. I cant talk about other tribes and reliegions bcoz i dont know about them.
liar! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Harus(m): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2010
@ POSTER: Ur subject is very wrong shocked
Som tin lyk " My Girlfriend Doesn't Kiss" will b beter.
Kissing is lawful for Muslims and Christains irrespective of Tribes as long as the parties involved are legally MARRIED.
Its not wise of u to slot inn HAUSA in d topic coz its sensitive.

ADVICE
Kissing, sex, romance, e.t.c. are sins and ur post shows dat u are proud of ur sins.
GOD hardly forgive sinners that are proud of their sins.
Also, som relatives, friends of d lady u wish to marry may use this topic of yours to convince ur lady that u do CHEAT grin grin
Nigerians are not happy witnessing religious crisis. Topics lyk this are very sensitive ones and must be disallowed by the moderators.

ONE NIGERA
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by tpia5: 1:45am On Nov 14, 2010
if you wanna marry muslim girl you have to go and meet her parent direct either by yourself or intermediary

and how many parents go gree that one for southerner.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by MeAboki(m): 6:14am On Nov 15, 2010
annawhite:

if you want to poke the gal,who do u meet?
the brother?
pretenders angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

annawhite , oh annawhite; why is it whenever you open your mouth, ignorance just seems to flow out.
Just in case you have been poked severally and long enough till you literally look like a swiss cheese, doesn't mean everybody should be like you - seemingly accepting and wearing the badge of fornication with pride - as in the disillusionment of following western civilized behavior.
Hausa Muslim culture eschew fornication (I believe, so does Christianity), though admittedly some of our girls are increasingly being influenced in this wanton way; but by and large Hausa people are conservative in nature, hence understandably protective of their religion and honour of their women - as can be seen even from the responses in this thread.
If you want to live peacefully with a Hausa man, please stay away from his religion and women; we can forgive and forget transgressions easily but not in these two areas; honour for these is highly valued in my culture. cool

annawhite, you'll be well advised to wash your mouth with strong detergent next time you wish to comment on my people or religion - otherwise be ready to taste my cyber tribal cane. grin grin

tpia@:

and how many parents go gree that one for southerner.

Correct, it is less likely to happen especially if the guy is not a Muslim because in Islam Muslim girls are forbidden to marry non-Muslims; while the  men may marry outside Islam only from people of the book e.g. Christians, guided by the bible, Jews, guided by  the Torah etc - and even in such case, only if the girl is chaste, not loose (like annawhite & her ilk).
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2010
Dis thread n peoples coments r 2 funy wetin! Lwkmd! Bt seriously i tink al dis hausa bro (widout putin islam in2 it) knw wot is gud dey jus lyk pretendin 4 example y wud dey make dia wive's' stay indoors n do al d buyin n nt alow dia wives go out yet dey can chase afta non hausa gals n suck dia vag -na n even receve a gud Mouth Action howeva dia wives can wash dia kitten 24/7 n dey wont dare put dia mouth in there just 2 prove dat dia holy/self righteous n a custodian of dia faith.ismaela u can com n i'l blow ur mind.i'l give u a very good Mouth Action dat u'l neva 4get me.i av suculent lips n am nt tribalistic.am a yoruba lady frm lagos n u knw lagosians dnt pretend.lwkmd! Gime ur no if u r waitin 4 a hungry waiting mouth.winking
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by maasoap(m): 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2010
@Poster, I think u're a fool, stupid and immatured guy. Let's agree that u're a Yoruba/Christian man dating a Hausa/Muslim girl. Don't u think u're being childish to have come and posted affair wt d girl on NL and still described d acts using such phrase and sentences whether d relationship is real or ingenuine. How many of ur admirers on this thread can display this act of irresponsibility of urs? I think u need to grow up. May be u think u're a player when I can't even take u as student. To u, d poster's admirers who don't see anything insultive in d words "Hausa/Muslim girl". Can u remember d effect that d words "putting lipstick on a pig" had on d presidential campaign of Barrack Obama when he used that sentence?

Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Wislet(f): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2010
maasoap:

@Poster, I think u're a fool, silly and immatured guy. Let's agree that u're a Yoruba/Christian man dating a Hausa/Muslim girl. Don't u think u're being childish to have come and posted affair wt d girl on NL and still described d acts using such phrase and sentences whether d relationship is real or ingenuine. How many of your admirers on this thread can display this act of irresponsibility of urs? I think u need to grow up. May be u think u're a player when I can't even take u as student. To u, d poster's admirers who don't see anything insultive in d words "Hausa/Muslim girl". Can u remember d effect that d words "putting lipstick on a pig" had on d presidential campaign of Barrack Obama when he used that sentence?
And ur point is?
muteeu:

Though some of dat is true, i think some hausa men are great pretenders. I advocate discipline & good morals, but in all honesty are we to believe ALL of their men are virgins by the time they get married? Just because there's no PHYSICAL way of knowing makes it possible for dem to deceive the girl & everyone. But funny thing is they'll be de 1st to go on rampage wen their girls follow suit. Talk about the kettle. . . . .
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by annawhite(f): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2010
Me_Aboki:

annawhite , oh annawhite; why is it whenever you open your mouth, ignorance just seems to flow out.
Just in case you have been poked severally and long enough till you literally look like a swiss cheese, doesn't mean everybody should be like you - seemingly accepting and wearing the badge of fornication with pride - as in the disillusionment of following western civilized behavior.
Hausa Muslim culture eschew fornication (I believe, so does Christianity), though admittedly some of our girls are increasingly being influenced in this wanton way; but by and large Hausa people are conservative in nature, hence understandably protective of their religion and honour of their women - as can be seen even from the responses in this thread.
If you want to live peacefully with a Hausa man, please stay away from his religion and women; we can forgive and forget transgressions easily but not in these two areas; honour for these is highly valued in my culture. cool

annawhite, you'll be well advised to wash your mouth with strong detergent next time you wish to comment on my people or religion - otherwise be ready to taste my cyber tribal cane. grin grin

i got one word for you
FOOL!
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by salrah(f): 6:18am On Nov 16, 2010
@poster
From a girls point of view, this doesnt hv anythng to do with her being hausa or muslim because she's not supposed to be 'romancing' you in the first place. There are 2 reasons,
1. Honestly most of the time it means the girl dsnt really like you if she wont kiss you. she probably just enjoys the mutual touching and isnt much attracted to you.
2. Some ppl find kissing more intimate than touching or even sex, so maybe she's not ready to kiss you just yet.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by MeAboki(m): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2010
annawhite:

i got one word for you
FOOL!

Silly woman! Didn't I tell you to wash your mouth cool cheesy
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by alkaline: 12:55am On Nov 17, 2010
currently am having an affAIr with hausa lady, the same experience,she can Bleep like dog but can't kiss you
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by Govnar: 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2010
Me_Aboki:

Once again, why is that our muslim brothers do not mind poking christian women, but they get mad as hell if a christian does that to their muslim women? Double standards and hypocrisy. Why should we, in the first place, care about sharia law here in the south-east? That is not our business.

Oh, by the way, many years ago, I dated a muslim girl here in she south-east, and it was good. Very good.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by JaaizTech: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2010
ismaeel86:

@Ranoshky u fail to see any fault in what d poster and wasted a lot of cyber space just 2 get at me. The problem that we have in this country is that some people always feel their tribe or religion is better than others, for God sake we are all Nigerians and we dont have to be differentiating ourselves by tribe or religion. How can he post DO HAUSA MUSLIM KISS, that is very wrong he is directing his post to a particular tribe and religion which is very bad. There are many christain girls out there that dont kiss, kissing is a matter of choice or mayb his partner is naive about kissing or dont fancy it. The main point is that, i think he is trying to ridicule a particular tribe which i dont subscribe to, if he likes let him sleep with all hausa muslim girls he come across, that's his own cup of coffee, is just that this thing about yoruba does this,hausa does this,igbo does this,christain does this,muslim does this has to stop. This is Nairaland and not ethnic or religion land.

the whole yabis, and threat is just to make fun of the whole thing, i dont have a dagger and dont even know how to use one. i do have many christain female friends, annawhite is one of them, she is even my friend on facebook. cheers. cool cool grin grin

KPOM; Ismail do not mind them I understand your point perfectly; The poster intended to spite Muslims and not ask any question in particular. Why is He making such a huge generalisation, because He is dating just one hausa girl in Kano. If He really intended getting answers to his questions, He could have easily asked the girl. Perhaps He (Poster) has a bad breath!!!; might have been her response.

"@Everybody; we all need to be careful with the way we attack each others religion, ethnicity etc. either directly or indirectly, because we may be gradually breeding hatred for ourselves in our heart. Otherwise why would such a senseless post attract so much comment, if not that a lot people are excited and would jump at every opportunity to paint Muslims and Northerners BLACK. We all need to learn to respect other people's values rather than trying to rubbish it, the Hausa have their values and we have ours. Lets leave at that.
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by nethacker(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2010
dis shldn't degenerate to this now, whether we sample hausa muslims/xtian,igbo christians or yoruba muslims/xtians, it's a matter of choice. y do u all jst turn this into a battle of insults.i think his message was misconstrued imo
This is d reason y d national assembly members will continue to throw chairs at themselves grin grin
y can't we b one n in peace 4 1ce? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? by tunchi88(m): 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
Creamish: *just wondering if i'd b affected physically if a bomb explodes on this thread*  undecided
I l@ff trow@y my fone dy d@nce g@ngn@m style.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Kiss Condoms And Gold Circle Which Is Better (photos) / Interesting Things To Discuss With Your Girlfriend / Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.