Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React - Events (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React (62338 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) / Female Corper Celebrates Her 18th Birthday: Nigerians React (Photos) / 27-Year-Old South African Man Buried With Money, Beer And Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by iyerim: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
dude, hype Nigeria all you want we all know it's one of Africa's most undeveloped countries and one that lags behind in most indices in Africa. You aren't fooling anyone

And what are those indices? Please name them.

Also do not decieve yourself come to Nigeria and see for yourself, we can never be under developed.

Though we complain about our government that does not mean we are poor or underdeveloped. We are individually growing and developing our nation without waiting for the government or whiteman to do it for us, unlike you South Africans

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by iyerim: 8:54am On Oct 22, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
your music is not the greatest music in Africa. Not by a long shot.

The likes of Makeba, Dube et al were great, the current crop of Nigerian musicians is not quite at that level.

Then tell me which music is the greatest in Africa? Is it your South Africa music that is only known in South Africa?

Makeba and dube are now in the past. The world has moved on even if South Africa hasnt. Nigeria musicians now rule Africa.

Hate all you want, that is what it is.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:17am On Oct 22, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:

The likes of Makeba, Dube et al were great, the current crop of Nigerian musicians is not quite at that level.
The same dube you murdered in your country. Hmmmcheesy
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Sleevia: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
The same dube you murdered in country. Hmmmcheesy
point of correction please :they murdered him thinking he was a Nigerian. grin
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by iyerim: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2019
Sleevia:
point of correction please :they murdered him thinking he was a Nigerian. grin

Sad.

When you hate so much you end up destroying yourself.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Phobia1: 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Sorry to burst your bubble , Nigerian music never set the ball rolling, not when there were the likes of Miriam Make a don't fool yourselves
Lol for your inner mind. Miriam kor. Minaj ni
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by RTSC: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
kgr28:
you can't.....lets compare how much we collect from income taxes alone and how much you collect. and see who afford. How is your national income
South Africa has a bigger tax/GdP ratio which means your citizens are more taxed than Nigerians.

Nigeria is just starting to expand its tax base aggressively under this administration and with it more revenue.

But it doesn't mean south Africa can afford a debt and Nigeria cannot.
That is stupid.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by morpheus24: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:

What are you on about, compare genres and eras appropriately will you.

You cannot put Makeba and Davido in the same basket. That's like comparing Fela to AKA.

As far as contemporary music/artists are concerned it is without a doubt that Afro beats- naija version is kicking up a storm and is garning influence outside of Africa.

South Africa is know for house music with African beats that really hasn't caught up on an international basis.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by morpheus24: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Are South African criminals running amok in Nigeria?

how is our supposed laziness any of your business? are we lazy in your shit hole or did I miss something?Our laziness ,our country, mind your fvcking business

Your laziness is insulting to the continent.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by kgr28(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
RTSC:

South Africa has a bigger tax/GdP ratio which means your citizens are more taxed than Nigerians.

Nigeria is just starting to expand its tax base aggressively under this administration and with it more revenue.

But it doesn't mean south Africa can afford a debt and Nigeria cannot.
That is stupid.
more taxed-meaning people here make more money than you and we don't complain as tax payers. So what's your point really, you complain we being taxed more?
Point is you can't afford. We can!!! Nigeria is a worst country you can't manage anything.
Check link and how your country performs https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-49566927
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by RTSC: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
kgr28:
more taxed-meaning people here make more money than you and we don't complain as tax payers. So what's your point really, you complain we being taxed more?
Point is you can't afford. We can!!! Nigeria is a worst country you can't manage anything.
Check link and how your country performs https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-49566927
No it means the Nigerian govt did not take tax as seriously.
Even then, we still make an astonishing amount of money compared to 99‰ of the continent.

Now that our tax/GDP is increasing as a deliberate aggressive policy ( it has now risen to 8‰), we would be untouchable on the continent.

But that is not even the main point. There are countries that have a deliberately low tax regimes to make life easier for Small businesses and bring more investments.

So I am not even convinced that taxing more Nigerians would be better for investments and economic growth in Nigeria.

After all, south africa is not a good example of a well governed country.
All your good Indices are sliding down.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by iyerim: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
kgr28:

You sent a link you did not even read or understand. Does the report say that South Africa is richer than Nigeria?

That report is talking about the fact that Nigeria govt can generate higher revenues if they can increase the number of tax payers and new revenue streams.

Did you see the part that states that Nigeria is Africans highest oil producer? What can South African afford that Nigeria cannot afford?

The same google put our economy growth increase at 0.8% in 2018 while South Africa recorded an economy decline to 0.7% in 2018. So now tell me... How is South Africa better able to manage things than Nigeria?

High tax does not necessarily mean you earn more than Nigerians. It just means that your government needs to generate more money to meet up to its obligations.

Next time you come to a Nigerian forum to talk shit better get your fact straight, OLODO.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by kgr28(m): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=iyerim post=83375573]

You sent a link you did not even read or understand. Does the report say that South Africa is richer than Nigeria?

That report is talking about the fact that Nigeria govt can generate higher revenues if they can increase the number of tax payers and new revenue streams.

Did you see the part that states that Nigeria is Africans highest oil producer? What can South African afford that Nigeria cannot afford?

The same google put our economy growth increase at 0.8% in 2018 while South Africa recorded an economy decline to 0.7% in 2018. So now tell me... How is South Africa better able to manage things than Nigeria?

High tax does not necessarily mean you earn more than Nigerians. It just means that your government needs to generate more money to meet up to its obligations.

Next time you come to a Nigerian forum to talk shit better get your fact straight, OLODO.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by 14(m): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=kgr28 post=83378836][/quote]

YOU ARE VERY CLEVER..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by kgr28(m): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
RTSC:

No it means the Nigerian govt did not take tax as seriously.
Even then, we still make an astonishing amount of money compared to 99‰ of the continent.

Now that our tax/GDP is increasing as a deliberate aggressive policy ( it has now risen to 8‰), we would be untouchable on the continent.

But that is not even the main point. There are countries that have a deliberately low tax regimes to make life easier for Small businesses and bring more investments.

So I am not even convinced that taxing more Nigerians would be better for investments and economic growth in Nigeria.

After all, south africa is not a good example of a well governed country.
All your good Indices are sliding down.
yeah we sliding down but we still better...in terms revenue management. Taxing is not good for businesses how, the same tax that should be used by gov to put the infrastructure and conditions in place for businesses to thrive?
Astonishing amount of money?,? Bra tell me more

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by kgr28(m): 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
iyerim:

was I talking to you? Any way can you explain what you mean here "High tax does not necessarily mean you earn more than Nigerians. It just means that your government needs to generate more money to meet up to its obligations" WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HIGH TAXES ME AND THE GUY WE TALKING ABOUT TAX BASE!!!!!

I think you should check our development and the systems compared to Nigeria and how we manage better than you. What has your high gdp done for you Our Basic Education budget is bigger than your entire country budget . FACT
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by iyerim: 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
kgr28:
was I talking to you? Any way can you explain what you mean here "High tax does not necessarily mean you earn more than Nigerians. It just means that your government needs to generate more money to meet up to its obligations" WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HIGH TAXES ME AND THE GUY WE TALKING ABOUT TAX BASE!!!!!

I think you should check our development and the systems compared to Nigeria and how we manage better than you. What has your high gdp done for you Our Basic Education budget is bigger than your entire country budget . FACT

No you are talking to yourself.

So you do not realize that when you mention Nigeria, you are talking to over 150M people worldwide? Oh sorry, black South Africans are too daft, too laziness and too slow to comprehend that.

Now to your baseless argument, this is what you said "more taxed-meaning people here make more money than you and we don't complain as tax payers. So what's your point really, you complain we being taxed more?
Point is you can't afford. We can!!! Nigeria is a worst country you can't manage anything"

Nothing about tax base there. Now what is the difference between more tax and high tax?

The development and systems you so love to brag about were put in place by the whites and is still been sustained by them. Does your family own any company or even shares in South Africa? Send us proof.

Also let us see your country's basic education budget that is bigger than our entire country budget.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by LeSudAfricaine: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2019
morpheus24:

What are you on about, compare genres and eras appropriately will you.

You cannot put Makeba and Davido in the same basket. That's like comparing Fela to AKA.

As far as contemporary music/artists are concerned it is without a doubt that Afro beats- naija version is kicking up a storm and is garning influence outside of Africa.

South Africa is know for house music with African beats that really hasn't caught up on an international basis.

Really? House music hasn't caught up in Nigeria, that's because you don't understand tha type of music, in the house world is a different story my friend

The likes of Davido haven't reached the levels of Miriam Makeba at their prime

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by LeSudAfricaine: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
The same dube you murdered in your country. Hmmmcheesy
Correction. murdered by Mozambicans who thought he was a Nigerian. See what other Africans that of you?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by LeSudAfricaine: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2019
iyerim:

Then tell me which music is the greatest in Africa? Is it your South Africa music that is only known in South Africa?

Makeba and dube are now in the past. The world has moved on even if South Africa hasnt. Nigeria musicians now rule Africa.

Hate all you want, that is what it is.

You have this belief that South African music is known only in SA, which is laughable a and lie! Other Africans do know about South African music they even complain in various social media that they are only bombarded by South African and Nigerian music. We live in an era of satellite television controlled in South Africa so do you expect Africans not to know about South African artists?

Rule all they can, I'm saying in terms of musicianship they are nowhere near South African musicians who can make any type of music it's not hate it's facts .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by LeSudAfricaine: 11:07am On Oct 23, 2019
iyerim:

And what are those indices? Please name them.

Also do not decieve yourself come to Nigeria and see for yourself, we can never be under developed.

Though we complain about our government that does not mean we are poor or underdeveloped. We are individually growing and developing our nation without waiting for the government or whiteman to do it for us, unlike you South Africans

Stop living in denial, I don't have to come to Nigeria to know it's one of the worst places to live .Nigeria lags behind in many eminities even the ones South Africans take for granted, I don't have to name anything you and I know

You can do what every Nigerian does and hype the white man to the top of your lungs but it's just the usual bitterness ,no country can move forward without the majority of it's inhabitants contributing and the majority of SA are black people paying tax, contributing to the GDP, providing the workforce required for Infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
IronGalaxy:
the Xenophobia jibe is absolutely tired, try another angle seeing we're approaching 2020
yeah, 2020 is at the corner. But trust me, no man will ever forget the evil days. Even for generations to come. It human life bro! It will be difficult for Nigerians to have good and friendly tiles with SA. How about the families of the bereaved?
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by LeSudAfricaine: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
Blyzz:
yeah, 2020 is at the corner. But trust me, no man will ever forget the evil days. Even for generations to come. It human life bro! It will be difficult for Nigerians to have good and friendly tiles with SA. How about the families of the bereaved?
what evil days?
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by LeSudAfricaine: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Blyzz:
if you're alluding the supposed massacre of Nigerians that things is fake

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by LeSudAfricaine: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
The supposed "killing" of Nigerians is fake.

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by LeSudAfricaine: 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
So please spare us the pity party.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
what evil days?
Killing of your fellow blacks because of jealousy. I don't wanna go further.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
if you're alluding the supposed massacre of Nigerians that things is fake
Really, but Nigerians where killed in the past, ain't it? beside you're saying no Nigeria where killed. so the media are all liars?
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by LeSudAfricaine: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
Blyzz:
Really, but Nigerians where killed in the past, ain't it? beside you're saying no Nigeria where killed. so the media are all liars?
all I can say it's media sensationalism and outright fake media.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by LeSudAfricaine: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
Blyzz:
jlhere we go again. Jealousy of what?
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by LeSudAfricaine: 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
Blyzz:
Do you honestly still ascribe to that childish bs?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
all I can say it's media sensationalism and outright fake media.
Crystal Clear, don't try to brainwashed me with English. I'm not an English man, maywhile, I watch a video were SA blacks where looting the shops of some claimed Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center / Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) / Bride Storms Shoprite In Akure To Buy Bread, Shortly After Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.