Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React - Events (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React (62353 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) / Female Corper Celebrates Her 18th Birthday: Nigerians React (Photos) / 27-Year-Old South African Man Buried With Money, Beer And Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by iyerim: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
if you're alluding the supposed massacre of Nigerians that things is fake

So you want to deny that no Nigeria was killed?

How about other Africans that were hacked, burnt or butchered are they no humans? Is killing a fellow human being justified?
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by LeSudAfricaine: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
Blyzz:
Crystal Clear, don't try to brainwashed me with English. I'm not an English man, maywhile, I watch a video were SA blacks where looting the shops of some claimed Nigerians.
looting , butchering and slaughtering aren't exactly the same thing. You guys make seem there's a holocaust on SA or something. There's far worse shit happening in other parts of Africa. People go and on because hey it's South Africa

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by LeSudAfricaine: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
iyerim:

So you want to deny that no Nigeria was killed?

How about other Africans that were hacked, burnt or butchered are they no humans? Is killing a fellow human being justified?

that's the gist of the problem, hacking, butchering, maiming etc. All of that's BS, ha ha

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by iyerim: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Really? House music hasn't caught up in Nigeria, that's because you don't understand tha type of music, in the house world is a different story my friend

The likes of Davido haven't reached the levels of Miriam Makeba at their prime

House music or whatever the heck you call it is for South Africans in South Africa, keep it there, we dont need it. Our music is for all of African and the rest of the world that is why it is selling and making waves internationally. We top the chart for sure.

Makeba is old school, please move on.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by LeSudAfricaine: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
iyerim:

House music or whatever the heck you call is is for South Africans in South Africa, keep it tgere, we dont need it. Our music is for all African amd the rest of the world that is why it is selling and making waves internationally. We top the chart for sure.

Makeba is old school, please move on.
House music is not South African, it's that just South Africans have perfected it. Our music is for all musically discerning people from all over the word too, it's not noise. Hence we even won a Grammy just last year

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by iyerim: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
that's the gist of the problem, hacking, butchering, maiming etc. All of that's BS, ha ha

BS to you inhuman, barbaric, blood thirsty, xenophobic South Africans.

The whole of Africa now know your true colors better pray your white masters do not take over ANC government because you are on your own... It will be the best revenge from a continent.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
looting , butchering and slaughtering aren't exactly the same thing. You guys make seem there's a holocaust on SA or something. There's far worse shit happening in other parts of Africa. People go and on because hey it's South Africa
The Camera is currently on SA, if it turns to other part of Africans who needs correction, we'll certainly tell them the truth. But I know SA love Nigerians so much, but pride won't make them admit.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by kgr28(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
iyerim:

No you are talking to yourself.

So you do not realize that when you mention Nigeria, you are talking to over 150M people worldwide? Oh sorry, black South Africans are too daft, too laziness and too slow to comprehend that.

Now to your baseless argument, this is what you said "more taxed-meaning people here make more money than you and we don't complain as tax payers. So what's your point really, you complain we being taxed more?
Point is you can't afford. We can!!! Nigeria is a worst country you can't manage anything"

Nothing about tax base there. Now what is the difference between more tax and high tax?

The development and systems you so love to brag about were put in place by the whites and is still been sustained by them. Does your family own any company or even shares in South Africa? Send us proof.

Also let us see your country's basic education budget that is bigger than our entire country budget.

ok let's start here. It's not our fault that you guys fuuuck too much and you don't know family planning that's why you are 150+ million people. Too many monkeys who can't run the country.
If you don't get that's your problem. We are talking about tax base- the total number of taxable income individuals who pay taxes to the gov.

I knew you gonna mention whites.. so sad they left nigeria so soon. You guys love white people. That's that's why you are all over the world to enjoy what they built and achieved......cause development is foreign to you guys.

$28.8 billion for 150+ monkeys.... for 2019 fiscal year. Now you can google and check how much we budget for education.... Its gonna be in rands you might as well convert to dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by JaceBlaze: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
If you wanna see how childish grown men and women can be come to Nairaland lol grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by LeSudAfricaine: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
Blyzz:
The Camera is currently on SA, if it turns to other part of Africans who needs correction, we'll certainly tell them the truth. But I know SA love Nigerians so much, but pride won't make them admit.
well, that's just wishful thinking on your part

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by LeSudAfricaine: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
iyerim:

BS to you inhuman, barbaric, blood thirsty, xenophobic South Africans.

The whole of Africa now know your true colors better pray your white masters do not take over ANC government because you are on your own... It will be the best revenge from a continent.
First of all, you still kill each other for spleens, livers, kidneys and other human organs with the belief that will somehow make you rich or something that my friend is what I call inhuman, not some harmless looting. All the savagery you can think of come from there hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
1. Nigerians in south Africa dont own big businesses in SA, most the own small illegal and unregistered business, which does not contribute anything to SA economy

2. Majority of nigerians killed in SA are killed by other nigerians fighting for drugs territory.

3. 95%of exports are cement andcrude oil, which is refined in south africa

4. Nigeria is widely underdeveloped with poor roads , poor sewage system, poor town planning,

5. Nigeria was named by the UNHRC as the poverty capital of the world with 95million living in in extreme poverty

6. South Africa has the most advanced economy.

7. 95% of SA roads are tarred and paved compared to less than 10% of tarred roads in nigeria

8. 98% of south african population gets 24% of electricity a day

9. Nigerians living in South Africa dont wanna go back home due to their bad condition their country is.

10. There are shopping malls in SA villages that are bigger than ones found in lagos

11. There are over 100 SA companies operating in Nigeria

12. There is less than 3 Nigerian companies in SA

13. South Africa is not a black only country its diverse, (Blacks, whites, indians, chinese/Japanese, Cape malays)

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by morpheus24: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Austine1212:

13. South Africa is not a black only country its diverse, (Blacks, whites, indians, chinese/Japanese, Cape malays)

If the above is the case then we are not comparing apples with apples and logic becomes moot

That's like saying the Maghreb states shares the same history as Nigeria in terms of development when in fact though situated within the continent, they do not.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
morpheus24:

If the above is the case then we are not comparing apples with apples and logic becomes moot

That's like saying the Maghreb states shares the same history as Nigeria in terms of development when in fact though situated within the continent, they do not.

What are you trying to say?
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by morpheus24: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Austine1212:

What are you trying to say?

Your socio-economic history is not the same as majority sub Saharan countries.

Do I have to spell it out!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
morpheus24:

Your socio-economic history is not the same as majority sub Saharan countries.

Do I have to spell it out!

Most of yall have a problem with south africa and it's diversity

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by morpheus24: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Austine1212:

Most of yall have a problem with south africa and it's diversity

There is diversity in every country so not sure what you are talking about but as far as racial diversity is concerned well that's a significant catalyst for your issues so it will forever take the fore when matters concerning your country is concerned, no ?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Correction. murdered by Mozambicans who thought he was a Nigerian. See what other Africans that of you?
hmm, we're you there?
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
well, that's just wishful thinking on your part
it Okay, bye!
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Mrtaye: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
unlike you I'm not delusional, when we lack in something we know it we say it.

Unlike you guys who are the giants of Africa, the smartest Africans, the most beautiful people, the most hardworking etc
Yea we are proud ,confident and more civilized and truely the giant of Africa...no contest
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Mrtaye: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
The Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Soweto Gospel Choir, between them -7 Grammy's have been won many have been nominated. Miriam Makeba won it also in 1966
Black mamba or black choir or what ever are just Grammy nominations abeg know the difference between nominations and winning abeg oga
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Mrtaye: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
what does big even mean? Davido and WizKid are the most overrated musicians in African music history. Give me Salif Keira, Youssour n' Dour, Khadja Nin, Ismael Lo etc anytime , at least I'm guaranteed good music not noise
We are you dribbling to the back, are you this a bad player ehen am talking of the present giants in Africa and global music you are talking of veterans.if you want me to mention veterans I can mention Fela,king sunny are et al who have been nominated for several Grammy awards
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Mrtaye: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
what is this one saying? The same Beyonce that can't set foot in that cave for fear of yellow fever?

Truely bomb is in your medula oblongata,and not just ordinary bomb but cluster bomb and that is not making you reason well.who in your country is greater than Beyonce even your president ram is not as great as Beyonce or is it that girl that is always not putting on pant zodwa wabantu (although I love her) that you want to compare with Beyonce ehen talk na
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by iyerim: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
First of all, you still kill each other for spleens, livers, kidneys and other human organs with the belief that will somehow make you rich or something that my friend is what I call inhuman, not some harmless looting. All the savagery you can think of come from there hypocrite

It seems you like the word hypocrite alot. You South Africans are the real hypocrites, you trying to remove the splint in other peoples eyes while you have a log of wood in yours. Please sort out your own issues and leave us with ours.

South Africa is known for modern day Xenophobia, highest crime rate in Africa, highest number of drug addicts in Africa, child rapist, incest, rape and murder of women etc.

Why not use your time and resources to proffer solutions to these myriads of problems in your country rather than wasting it here?
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by iyerim: 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
House music is not South African, it's that just South Africans have perfected it. Our music is for all musically discerning people from all over the word too, it's not noise. Hence we even won a Grammy just last year

LIER!!! South Africa did not get any grammy for house music in 2018.

Show proof of the grammy, lets see.
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:29am On Oct 25, 2019
Mrtaye:

Truely bomb is in your medula oblongata,and not just ordinary bomb but cluster bomb and that is not making you reason well.who in your country is greater than Beyonce even your president ram is not as great as Beyonce or is it that girl that is always not putting on pant zodwa wabantu (although I love her) that you want to compare with Beyonce ehen talk na
Lol, Dude what in the world are you on about?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:29am On Oct 25, 2019
Mrtaye:

We are you dribbling to the back, are you this a bad player ehen am talking of the present giants in Africa and global music you are talking of veterans.if you want me to mention veterans I can mention Fela,king sunny are et al who have been nominated for several Grammy awards
*Nominated*

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:31am On Oct 25, 2019
Mrtaye:

Black mamba or black choir or what ever are just Grammy nominations abeg know the difference between nominations and winning abeg oga
Dude Ladysmith Black Mambazo has won more Grammy's than your overrated noisemakers. Every South African knows this

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by IronGalaxy: 10:38am On Oct 25, 2019
Mrtaye:

Yea we are proud ,confident and more civilized and truely the giant of Africa...no contest
You are not a proud people's but an arrogant one

As for being civilized you are from it. Killing each other for organs and being the second country in open defecation next to India and you say you're civilized? Lol

As for being the so-called " giant of Africa" let's just say, other Africans laugh at that titile

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by LeSudAfricaine: 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
iyerim:

LIER!!! South Africa did not get any grammy for house music in 2018.

Show proof of the grammy, lets see.
Please quote me where I said.you .lots are tiring.learn to read for comprehension
Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by LeSudAfricaine: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
iyerim:

It seems you like the word hypocrite alot. You South Africans are the real hypocrites, you trying to remove the splint in other peoples eyes while you have a log of wood in yours. Please sort out your own issues and leave us with ours.

South Africa is known for modern day Xenophobia, highest crime rate in Africa, highest number of drug addicts in Africa, child rapist, incest, rape and murder of women etc.

Why not use your time and resources to proffer solutions to these myriads of problems in your country rather than wasting it here?Rape,Murder of women etc happen in Nigeria if not more.you're really in no position to grandstand

Re: Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React by Mrtaye: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You are not a proud people's but an arrogant one

As for being civilized you are from it. Killing each other for organs and being the second country in open defecation next to India and you say you're civilized? Lol

As for being the so-called " giant of Africa" let's just say, other Africans laugh at that titile
You should be an optimist and not a pessimist why dwell on the negatives and leave the positives

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center / Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) / Bride Storms Shoprite In Akure To Buy Bread, Shortly After Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.