Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? (21009 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / What Are The Actions Of A Man Who Shows Up Properly For His Family. / Chimamanda Adichie Tells Women To Stop Using Feminism To Justify Wickedness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
crackhaus:
Over flogged issue.

You women should damn the consequences and begin cheating as well, what is stopping you?
Isn't this the equality you SJWs fight for endlessly? Double standards, the smart-by-half ones call it.

Please start cheating too let everybody rest.

Trust me, they are higher on the scale actually and with proof of another man's child as yours grin.

U cheat with women, not dogs so equality is maintained grin

The only problem is that u guys kiss and tell unlike women.smooth operators grin

But I agree that it's an over flogged topic kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by TemmyT002(m): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
pocohantas:
Just poison him...

Problem solved

And then go to prison is caught?
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by etrange: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
When the man cheats, we say it's because the woman is not taking care of him well. When the women react, we say they're too jealous. Lol

The woman better not think of cheating cause we'd send their cheating ass back to her father.

Society.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by notoriousbabe: 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Op na which one be your own? Why you wan spoil market for single and willing ladies now?abi na them talk sey make your this thing no dey rice up again
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by terroristbuhari: 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
what if it doesnt work hun?! wetin we never chop

[/s]
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by unbitchable(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
Amazingtopaz we had a few exchanges few minutes ago but had to open a thread about it to sample opinions. It just shows how insecure and frightened you are. I thought you were a badass feminist who couldn't care less that men would always be men and will always go fishing and do their thang. No matter how hurt you can be, there is a reason Men are always ontop.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by Newboss(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
Because he's a MAN!

Oh, it's when it's time to pay the bills that you know that he's a man? You forgot that you live in a world where being a man means having money to pay a woman to drop her pants? (Cash and kind) Oh, you don't want to see it that that automatically gives a man access to as many as he can afford?

That's where feminism should have started from: relieving men of the responsibilities they've been loaded with, which has been leading to women outliving men in almost all nation on earth.

Sorry sweetie, but so long as we pay, we are going to fūck whoever is up for the fūcking. Now make fūcking free, then we can negotiate.

Oh, women are actually chastised for fūcking multiple men same way people are chastised for wasting money. #Value

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by BlackfireX: 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
UnknownQueen:
Our useless culture made it so, sometimes I wish I could change some certain things about our useless culture, but unfortunately for me there's nothing I can do....

If we can't beat them, we just join them...
BTW, I guess I'm one of the lucky married women, cos when people complain about domestic, sexual abuse amongst others, I can't help but thank God for giving me a man Dat suits my sweet self....

Side chick viewing the location of your house now...

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by crackhaus: 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

we all have to dedicate our lives to such important issues because cheating in marriage/dating has a deadly effect on families all over the world (thanks to the deadly diseases that are brought home as" take away" )... furthermore, if you have a daughter, sister, niece, aunt etc who is soon gonna enter the dating (and possibly marriage) world, you have to try to make such world a better place for their sake.

when you are with your friends at the boozer, and one of them is bragging about a new shorty he got, while wifey is unknowingly at home thinking she has a good man, tell this man to shut the fukc up with his cheap aasss BS, and look him straight in his eyes and tell him that if he was indeed a "real man" he wouldnt crawl at the dead of night like a RAT, scared of his woman!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by crackhaus: 8:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
sassysure:

Trust me, they are higher on the scale actually and with proof of another man's child as yours grin.

U cheat with women, not dogs so equality is maintained grin

The only problem is that u guys kiss and tell unlike women.smooth operators grin

But I agree that it's an over flogged topic kiss
No woman on earth, as in NONE, can pass another man's child as mine...no be mouth I dey make.

But like I noted before, everyone should go ahead with their cheating. Just don't get caught because if you do, anything wey you see, you carry. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by Acidosis(m): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
What kind of philandering can be greater than the idea of marrying two or more wives? Muslims (over 40% of the total population) support this; core Yoruba tradition supports (over 10% of the total population).

Philandering will reduce when you abolish the notion that it is okay to live with two or more women.
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by 1Sharon(f): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
UnknownQueen:
Our useless culture made it so, sometimes I wish I could change some certain things about our useless culture, but unfortunately for me there's nothing I can do....

If we can't beat them, we just join them...
BTW, I guess I'm one of the lucky married women, cos when people complain about domestic, sexual abuse amongst others, I can't help but thank God for giving me a man Dat suits my sweet self....

Lol but how do you know he doesn't cheat?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by Jaggz07: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
Men and women are not equal,If u people like kill urself till tomorrow it's never going to change. All religions that I'm aware of rates d man ahead of the woman and not as equals. There was polygamy in d bible,Islam supports it so where una come dey get una defense from? That's why they don't stay in marriages anymore,if is to pay bills now they will be shouting are u not the man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by 1Sharon(f): 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
imitateMe:

The same tradition that makes it seem okay for a young girl to demand airtime and money from an innocent young boy.

You're comparing cheating to asking for airtime?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by 1Sharon(f): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2019
MNDY:

Abi o, who are the men cheating with?

Women reserve the right to accept or decline sexual advances made at them. Why then is society making it seem like the man is at fault when the woman also likes and gives in?

If the resistance increases, the demand will reduce. How? The answer is in raising and becoming an independent woman.

You as a married man is supposed to know better.

Your wife made the marriage vows with you not the other lady.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by cococandy(f): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
Here we go again blaming women for the actions of men.
It never ends.

Are these male leaders ever responsible for their own actions?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by cococandy(f): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Dem never start to kill una.

grin
emonis88:

And remember it is the woman who most times kill her husband sef when she is cheating. Cus she il want him out the way to marry the new guy
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by imitateMe(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
1Sharon:

You're comparing cheating to asking for airtime?

Asking a male friend for airtime is worse.
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by 1Sharon(f): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
spiritedtete:
It is not your business if i cheat or not... it is mine... my life also with my spouse .. i can decide to marry 39 women at once "traditionally"... I have not broken any law.

It is okay to keep a VOW... but if you can't keep keep one woman dont keep any Vow.

Do as many women as you want... it is your life and it is their choice.

Enough of this Self impose doctrines.

It's funny how you " men are polygamous" crew are all married to ONE woman.

If you truly believed in that statement, you men would multiple women right from the start.

But instead what you do is to marry one woman and sneak around while shouting "men are polygamous"

Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by cococandy(f): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
Even the ones that their moms had for other men who aren’t their ‘fathers’ are making noise too.
If you guys making noise on this thread know for real how many of you were fathered by strange spermatozoa , you will quietly crawl back where you came from.

LesbianBoy:
It's our right to cheat as men. Any man that doesn't cheat is a mumu

Jaggz07:
Men and women are not equal,If u people like kill urself till tomorrow it's never going to change. All religions that I'm aware of rates d man ahead of the woman and not as equals. There was polygamy in d bible,Islam supports it so where una come dey get una defense from? That's why they don't stay in marriages anymore,if is to pay bills now they will be shouting are u not the man
Newboss:
Because he's a MAN!

Oh, it's when it's time to pay the bills that you know that he's a man? You forgot that you live in a world where being a man means having money to pay a woman to drop her pants? (Cash and kind) Oh, you don't want to see it that that automatically gives a man access to as many as he can afford?

That's where feminism should have started from: relieving men of the responsibilities they've been loaded with, which has been leading to women outliving men in almost all nation on earth.

Sorry sweetie, but so long as we pay, we are going to fūck whoever is up for the fūcking. Now make fūcking free, then we can negotiate.

Oh, women are actually chastised for fūcking multiple men same way people are chastised for wasting money. #Value
DenreleDave:

Back to ur question...
If someone opens ur padlock with any key, will you be happy with that? No

But how do u feel when your own personal key can open any padlock you wana open? Happy abi

That's how it is

Women are padlock and should be open with just a particular key

While men are master key that should open any padlock he wants to open

Final answer

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by 1Sharon(f): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
imitateMe:

Asking a male friend for airtime is worse.

Oh really? Ok
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by 1Sharon(f): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
DenreleDave:

Back to ur question...
If someone opens ur padlock with any key, will you be happy with that? No

But how do u feel when your own personal key can open any padlock you wana open? Happy abi

That's how it is

Women are padlock and should be open with just a particular key

While men are master key that should open any padlock he wants to open

Final answer

If women can be opened with just a particular key, how would you be a master key?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by emonis88: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
cococandy:

grin
Y all these ladies dey vex? Una go want to kill man say he cheat. U people want equality but u don't want equality in the responsibilities.
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nobody is interested in killing a man because he cheated. That’s just lame. And stupid. Why ruin you life for a dyck.

When you can cheat too
And more deliciously make him watch tongue

emonis88:

Y all these ladies dey vex? Una go want to kill man say he cheat. U people want equality but u don't want equality in the responsibilities.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by Newboss(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
cococandy:
Even the ones that their moms had for other men who aren’t their ‘fathers’ are making noise too.
If you guys making noise on this thread know for real how many of you were fathered by strange spermatozoa , you will quietly crawl back where you came from.

My sister, you see eh, what matters to me is what I choose to make to matter. I'm a human being, that's all that matters.

Who fūcked my mother is not one of my 4 businesses, hence it doesn't matter to me grin
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by cococandy(f): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
You know that key and padlock analogy only makes sense to folks who have spaghetti where their brains should be

1Sharon:

If women can be opened with just a particular key, how would you be a master key?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by cococandy(f): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Newboss:

My sister, you see eh, what matters is what you choose to make to matter. I'm a human being, that's all that matters.
Who fūcked my mother is not one of my 4 businesses, hence it doesn't matter to me grin

Correct cool
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by emonis88: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
pocohantas:

More reason he has to be taken out, for another man...life continues.
And if men start killing off women when they cheat or demand too much u il say it is justified? I think men should think twice b4 getting married to all these feminists, best to leave them alone, make them dey do their feminism for their own house. And not in ur house.
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by emonis88: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
cococandy:
Nobody is interested in killing a man because he cheated. That’s just lame. And stupid. Why ruin you life for a dyck.

When you can cheat too
And more deliciously make him watch tongue

Now u talking! Both now see other people in the open, let's see who go shout first. Guy go ride on! Then y r u ladies so pained u bring up this topic.
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by Fuckthamods: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
cococandy:

grin
Start na.. Who is holding you? Yeye bitter fake feminist

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by cococandy(f): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ask the op why she’s bringing it up.
No lady worth her salt should be pained about a community penis

emonis88:

Now u talking! Both now see other people in the open, let's see who go shout first. Guy go ride on! Then y r u ladies so pained u bring up this topic.
Re: Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? by DenreleDave(m): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
1Sharon:

U still don't get it.. Read again

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things Disappear In My House All The Time. / How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? / Are You Married To An Older Lady...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.