Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) (63080 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos / Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi / President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Nasige(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:
What Did World Leaders Study at School?

Donal Trump - Economics

Justin Trudeau - Literature

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Emmanuel Macron - Philosophy

Xi Jinping - Chemical Engrng

Vladimir Putin - Law

John Magufuli - Chemistry

Buhari - Affidavit
Buhari retired as a General if u don't know what are you saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by cashkid: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

The gods are angry with you

U didn't answer the question grin grin cheesy

To hell with u and ur gods grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
Nigeria, always putting the wrong foot forward. It is well with us.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by shineeye1: 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
I CAN SMELL SOME KWORUPSHIN IN THE AIR HERE

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by bareal(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Euegene100001: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
But yet so dull
naptu2:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Driving & fleet management (United Kingdom 1964), Strategic studies (India 1973), Strategic studies (postgraduate. United States 1980).

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by lukui: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
oya start blaming BUHARI
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Mixedfruit: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
What's he even writing self

2 Likes

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
grin IPOB be like
Buhari doesn't have lips, who is this imposter with lips?

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by naptu2: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
bareal:

Is this how your certificate looks?

This is exactly what you wrote and I have provided proof. I couldn't give a damn if you are not convinced. You can't wake someone who is pretending to be asleep.

bareal:

What's the proof? Affidavit?

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
God bless president Buhari. And long life sir. If a old man could be struggle and participating in every event without sending representatives he deserves commendation from you son of bitch rather than insult. Hardly your stupid father can go farm or do something right.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by rhythyson: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit

GEJ - ZOO grin grin grin
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
if ignoring court orders counts as sincere and responsible to you, what does that say about you? Quote me if you want to know what you are
sarrki:
Our amiable, reliable,articulate, social, prudent, honest, sincere, passionate,understanding,responsible and confident leader

Muhammadu Buhari thank you sir

You are a genuine leader

2 Likes

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by bareal(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
naptu2:

This is exactly what you wrote and I have provided proof. I couldn't give a damn if you are not convinced. You can't wake someone who is pretending to be asleep.

If you were the one, I know you would provide me your cartificate and brag about it. Why is this different?

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by maasoap(m): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Career in Military (Retired Major General)
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by sigidi5: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
[s]
sarrki:
Our amiable, reliable,articulate, social, prudent, honest, sincere, passionate,understanding,responsible and confident leader

You are a genuine leader
[/s]
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
thunder scatter Aisha masha Allah Amin
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by opribo(m): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
He is thinking of Sadia, if he didn't smuggle her along in the trip since our Aisha is no longer to be trusted.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by bmdonthemix: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
kayusely70:
He has a Master's Degree in Military Strategies.
he is really winning the war on terrorism and even corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by naptu2: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
bareal:

If you were the one, I know you would provide me your cartificate. Why is this different?

This is exactly what you wrote and I have provided proof. I couldn't give a damn if you are not convinced. You can't wake someone who is pretending to be asleep. I don't need to provide any "cartificate".

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
Notatribalist:
honest?where is recovered Abacha loot?

Are u not following the news..the said they already used it for the poor

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Where is the jobless with his Audio Meat......i was expecting him to enter this thread and start Jerking off on it as usual.......instead he is allowing his fellow Zombie companion sarki to do all the work.

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
I live that no nonsense face, keep it up my presidoo..
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
I am understanding what these people are saying, anyway we die here grin grin
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Advocate500: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
sarrki:

You are a genuine leader
this things is getting serious looking at the comments of a suppose youth, just little change that is entering into ur pocket, u have mortgage ur conscience, as if ur next generation will not need money again, selling ur generation for a government that is clearly not on the part of progress .

2 Likes

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by luminouz(m): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
FarahAideed:
BUHARI : This climate chanji again !! Is it a type of cow?

Werey!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by planetx: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
Saintp:
Shameless African leaders. Does this mean that this summit cannot be done in any African country while Putin travels down there? These stupid leaders will go to China for an African summit, go to Russia for an African summit, go to America for this kind of summit. Anywhere dem call them, dem go leave their major issues at home run go. Very soon, they will go to India for an African summit.
These countries have never considered that Africa itself should be the place to hold summits about Africa cos these stupid leaders have cheapened themselves. At the end, Russia invited them to sell his market.

Russia is one, Africa is many yet they waste their little resources traveling there instead of inviting Putin to Africa since it is about Africa.
When will Africa have self pride and respect?
You forgot Japan summoned them,
and there is a India Africa summit so India have summoned them too.

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Obere4u: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit

How many of was army general? How many of got to pinnacle of their chosen career before politics?
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by MisterGrace: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
sarrki:

You are a genuine leader

Alu gbaguuuuu
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by danono: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
rhythyson:

GEJ - ZOO grin grin grin
At least his mentality is educated unlike the QUOTA SYSTEM president from the PARASITIC region.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by bareal(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
naptu2:

This is exactly what you wrote and I have provided proof. I couldn't give a damn if you are not convinced. You can't wake someone who is pretending to be asleep. I don't need to provide any "cartificate".

I still maintain that you wouldn't provide this in an interview to prove your major!!!
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin
EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by opribo(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mixedfruit:
What's he even writing self

He went to almajiri school, therefore he is writing rubbish just to confuse other world leaders that he cant write.

See how he is serious with rapt attention as if his mind is there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari / Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope / Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.