Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) (63140 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos / Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi / President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
baba whreh...

see hin mouth like end corruption....

sars turn armed robbers in day light...he cant end it...

ony in nigeria will police force will carry you to atm wo withdraw all your money or be shot...

clueeless one...
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hmm...... Take a look at his face. His face alone speaks volumes, of the hardships many Nigerians are passing through.......WHO DID THIS TO NIGERIA?

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:
[s]What Did World Leaders Study at School?

Donal Trump - Economics

Justin Trudeau - Literature

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Emmanuel Macron - Philosophy

Xi Jinping - Chemical Engrng

Vladimir Putin - Law

John Magufuli - Chemistry

Buhari - Affidavit[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by contigiency(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:
What Did World Leaders Study at School?

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit

And what have you achieved with what you studied apart from impregnating that small girl that sells banana in your street.

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Stephendeals: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
FarahAideed:

Hahahaha please get serious ..The US war college has confirmed Buhari came in for a 2 weeks ceremonial course that didn't require any qualification to attend but just nomination from your country and they made it clear it wasn't a masters

Dont mind those people who are clearly blind(selective literate), even in the picture he posted, the email specified that masters started in year 2000. But some people after reading that will still say he obtained a masters from US War College in 1980. undecided shocked

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Saintp(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
planetx:
You forgot Japan summoned them,
and there is a India Africa summit so India have summoned them too.
This is even more than I thought sef. So even India have the guts to host an African summit in India? Chai

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by naptu2: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
bareal:

I still maintain that you wouldn't provide this in an interview to prove your major!!!

The heck! You are interviewing me? Who the heck are you?

I maintain, you cannot wake a person that is pretending to be asleep. If you see a certificate, you will proclaim that it is fake, if you see a picture, you will proclaim that it is fake, nothing will satisfy you because you will only see what you want to see and I'm not interested in wasting my time trying to satisfy you. You cannot wake someone who is pretending to be asleep.

This is my last response to you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wetin this cow dey write sef.....

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by pypepyper(m): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
i wan talk but fear day catch me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by thundafire: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
I wonder if Buhari is hearing it clearly and hope he wouldn't say he cnt understand his handwriting oh
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit
I am in sevia pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
FarahAideed:

Hahahaha please get serious ..The US war college has confirmed Buhari came in for a 2 weeks ceremonial course that didn't require any qualification to attend but just nomination from your country and they made it clear it wasn't a masters

Laughable!

I guess Buhari's attendance at the Mons Officer Cadet School, Aldershot, England was also a ceremonial course....

Abeg, make we hear word jare....

It's ridiculous that people like you, who are sparsely informed, think military education is no education at all.

Didn't Buhari attend Nigerian Military Training College that has today evolved into Nigerian Defence Academy? Abi na ludo dem dey play for there?
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by qleap2all(m): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit
Buhari - Warfare
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by GEEBITE: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
Why are you gloating over somebody who might at the end of the day not be able to read what he wrote down.Hey man you should be above this.
sarrki:
Caption The Look On The Face Of President Muhamadu Buhari In Sochi

President Buhari participates in the Plenary Session of the Russia-Africa Economic Forum in Sochi on 23rd Oct 2019

Russia-Africa 3: President Buhari with President Vladmir Putin of Russia alongside President Paul Kagame of Rwanda during the Plenary Session of the Russia-Africa Economic Forum in Sochi on 23rd Oct 2019

God bless Mr President

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by GEEBITE: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
That was a 6months short service training to bring officers of lower IQ to an appreciable level.Bright officers like Alani Akinrinade,Murtala Muhammed were enrolled at Sandhurst.Fyi Mons Aldershot has been closed as it serves no purpose anymore.
CoolAmbience:

Laughable!

I guess Buhari's attendance at the Mons Officer Cadet School, Aldershot, England was also a ceremonial course....

It's ridiculous that people like you, who are sparsely informed, think military education is no education at all.

Didn't Buhari attend Nigerian Military Training College that has today evolved into Nigerian Defence Academy? Abi na ludo dem dey play for there?

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
See how serious he is
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
naptu2:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Driving & fleet management (United Kingdom 1964), Strategic studies (India 1973), Strategic studies (postgraduate. United States 1980).

Na you get time responding to mumu comments
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Jimiyung(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jotting things down......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
He was obviously not pleased.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by imiski(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
naptu2:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Driving & fleet management (United Kingdom 1964), Strategic studies (India 1973), Strategic studies (postgraduate. United States 1980).
that one na course?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Kuginzi: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
FarahAideed:

Sifia Pain
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wetin concern me? If you una talk finish i go to my hotel room and have a nice time.Those guys i brought with me will do the explanation to Nigerians.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by YoungAncient1: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
Looking well padded.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by khalids: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
I just get strong feeling say na cow him dey draw for that book...... grin grin
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by FarahAideed: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Laughable!

Buharis training at mons was a 6 months short service officer commission and not a degree awarding commission ..Guy face it Buhari doesn't have any degree or it's equivalent and even his secondary certificate is very questionable

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by BOBAN2710: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit
what exactly did ur daddy study in school as well.

lets assume ur daddy is a great professor in which ever field.

but your daddy is not known worldwide as mr president.

your daddy not even known in ur community nor local government talkless of ur state.

O N I K U R E

O N I K U R E

O N I K U R E

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by wechat1: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
jubril of sudanese
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Rubicon67(m): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit

You conveniently forgot his patriotic Military background...I sense 'anti-Buharism'. Didn't we have a PhD holder as a former President? It's not your degree or lack of it but your zeal and competence.

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Kinikini: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
This post is really unnecessary. The man has won the 2nd term and he will finish it, whether you bad mouth him or not. If you wish him to fail, you are indirectly wishing the 200 million Nigerians he leads to have a bad life not just for the period Buhari is the president but many years to come may be affected as the level of the failure may have consequential effects for decades. The wise have accepted the situation and are praying for Nigeria and Buhari.

EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
kayusely70:
He has a Master's Degree in Military Strategies.
as if it's of any use to Nigeria and its ceaseless war against insurgency. Knock it off jare!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"See How Scared APC Are At Borno Rally, Fear Of 'Defeated' Boko Haram"- Adeyanju / Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.