Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) (63093 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos / Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi / President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by MichaelUweh(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mr. President is jotting some point down during the lecture by Vladimir Putin..
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
FarahAideed:

My family has produced Two governors in this country and many many first in the Nigerian military so shut up ..Atleast if I mention my surname Buhari will attest that he served under my uncle and my own father served under him ...Who be ya own papa ?

See slowpoke, your father serve a man you called no-certificate man. You education is a waste!
You are talking to a renowned medical expert.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by FarahAideed: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

See slowpoke, your father serve a man you called no-certificate man. You education is a waste!
You are talking to a renowned medical expert.

You don't even know anything in medicine ..Do you know how many Medical doctors I have made stars in Nigeria ? I am not a medical doctor but I swear you know nothing about medicine than I do . Your fellow Drs bring cases to me to help the look at it well .

Typical empty Nigerian Medical expert .
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by adecz: 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
Its a look of person wey dey
always carry last for class...
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by stevups(m): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
sarrki:
Our amiable, reliable,articulate, social, prudent, honest, sincere, passionate,understanding,responsible and confident leader

Muhammadu Buhari thank you sir

You are a genuine leader
You made the point clear.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by heysquare(m): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:
What Did World Leaders Study at School?

Donal Trump - Economics

Justin Trudeau - Literature

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Emmanuel Macron - Philosophy
Jesus - Carpenter and he perfectly delivered and spread d gospel. What's ur own career if I may ask?

Xi Jinping - Chemical Engrng

Vladimir Putin - Law

John Magufuli - Chemistry

Buhari - Affidavit
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by hardeytarhyour(m): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=EastGold post=83394172]What Did World Leaders Study at School?

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit
Please get a life and Stop Wasting your Incredible Intelligence on Hating and Bias...

When it come to What Buhari study you said it is affidavit, and you will also calling yourself literate faa, Have you ever see anyone study affidavit Or Have you ever see Department of Affidavit....

You are berating A Whole Army General, Shiior.

Buhari - (Defence) Army
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit
How do You people get this enormous likes na... I swear my likes have never been this collosal
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Kossym(m): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
The man looks like bat...
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by bareal(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
naptu2:

The heck! You are interviewing me? Who the heck are you?

I maintain, you cannot wake a person that is pretending to be asleep. If you see a certificate, you will proclaim that it is fake, if you see a picture, you will proclaim that it is fake, nothing will satisfy you because you will only see what you want to see and I'm not interested in wasting my time trying to satisfy you. You cannot wake someone who is pretending to be asleep.

This is my last response to you.

I cannot wake a person pretending to be asleep

Oh now I get your sarcasm. Enjoy your day!
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
Okikiadehussein:

How do You people get this enormous likes na... I swear my likes have never been this collosal

Be ready to take insults
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
FarahAideed:

Buharis training at mons was a 6 months short service officer commission and not a degree awarding commission ..Guy face it Buhari doesn't have any degree or it's equivalent and even his secondary certificate is very questionable

Who is talking about a degree? Of course, he has way more than that.

And the one he had at the Nigerian Military Training College which is today known as the Nigerian Defence Academy?

I am asking if that isn't education. Is that less than a FSLC or SSCE as well?

There is nothing to face there bro. You can believe whatever you want though. Even INEC, that is saddled with some form of responsibility of scrutiny over candidates' qualifications, can't question that.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
He's a listening President.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
See His Mouth, Na Only Him Put On Native.. Yeye Fulani Old Foolish Man
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by farem: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit

I ask you :what did Jonathan study?
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Awoo88: 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
That face you make when trying to appear serious and attentive. Meanwhile, you can make head or tail of what is being said.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
GEEBITE:
That was a 6months short service training to bring officers of lower IQ to an appreciable level.Bright officers like Alani Akinrinade,Murtala Muhammed were enrolled at Sandhurst.Fyi Mons Aldershot has been closed as it serves no purpose anymore.

Lol...

Officers of low IQ indeed....including former Ghana Head of State, Akwasi Amankwaa Afrifa; Olusegun Obasanjo; Chukwuemeka Ojukwu; former Deputy Prime Minister Michael Heseltine, former Emir of Dubai, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE, Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum; British Army Brigadier Miles Hunt-Davis etc.

How relevant is the information to the effect that Mons has been closed down with the issue?

You think you are talking to someone from the village abi?

Anyway, you go be one of these people wey dey like teach person wey sabi pass dem abi...
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Jonadunce nnko
EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Notatribalist(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Are u not following the news..the said they already used it for the poor
where are the poor they used it for?
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Blackicegold(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Buhari write down names of noise makers
Sowore:coughs
Buhari:sowore *5 grin grin grin
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Legendguru: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
Oh
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Ojiofor: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
naptu2:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Driving & fleet management (United Kingdom 1964), Strategic studies (India 1973), Strategic studies (postgraduate. United States 1980).

Why did he submit that to INEC rather he submitted affidavit.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Kdon2: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
Oxb90:
nobody remembers a thing like you

You just did.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Organs(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit

Its our illiteracy and lack of education that is killing us in this Country. Imagine, this one here and his comment has 580 likes, imagine 580 united empty heads. Well, news for you, Paul kagame doing wonders in Rwanda has no degree, Jimmy Carter went to military school, he's one of the smartest US presidents. Then finally, how come all your very educated Governors with all the allocation and resources cannot turn your state around and you're still living a shithole life in a shithole state? Maybe leave Buhari alone and focus on your state Gov and Reps to at least turn things around. If you're from the Eastern States with all these big markets, start by requesting your governors to ensure the markets at least has functional fire service centers and accessible and emergency hospitals/care centers with staff trained close to the markets. this will help the collective stupidity instead of pointing fingers, abusing and insulting Buhari all day and still dying like rats when avoidable accidents happen.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Basher8583: 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
naptu2:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Driving & fleet management (United Kingdom 1964), Strategic studies (India 1973), Strategic studies (postgraduate. United States 1980).

Children of hate don't like seeing this truth.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by penplus: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bubu be like:- let me act serious before they will say I don't know anything
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Annie939(f): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
sarrki:
Our amiable, reliable,articulate, social, prudent, honest, sincere, passionate,understanding,responsible and confident leader

Muhammadu Buhari thank you sir

You are a genuine leader
what's this one saying

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Annie939(f): 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:
Donal Trump - Economics
Enrique Peña Nieto - Law
Angela Merkel - Physics
Vladimir Putin - Law
Buhari - Affidavit
you nail it

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 7:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

What about Ipobnaldo?

I greet you bh..
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by fesla: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
dheilaw1:
you cry at the mention of Buhari. Get a life
God bless u
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
Notatribalist:
where are the poor they used it for?

Same question I asked
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Khaleell001(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit

I doubt if you can achieve one tenth or one seventieth of what he has achieved in his life time.
Stop being pained and get a life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Titi Laoye-Tomori Weds Prince Michael Ponle (Wedding Pictures) / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari / Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.