Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) (63121 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos / Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi / President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
FarahAideed:

You don't even know anything in medicine ..Do you know how many Medical doctors I have made stars in Nigeria ? I am not a medical doctor but I swear you know nothing about medicine than I do . Your fellow Drs bring cases to me to help the look at it well .

Typical empty Nigerian Medical expert .

Stop denigrating yourself, you aren't a doctor and yet u claimed they bring cases for you......Herbalist!
Ignorance a plaque.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by FarahAideed: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Stop denigrating yourself, you aren't a doctor and yet u claimed they bring cases for you......Herbalist!
Ignorance a plaque.

Cheap Man ..go and sleep abeg
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
FarahAideed:

Cheap Man ..go and sleep abeg

Herbalist busted......only in your village the doctors visit blatant illiterate for treatment plans
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by masseratti: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
naptu2:

The heck! You are interviewing me? Who the heck are you?

I maintain, you cannot wake a person that is pretending to be asleep. If you see a certificate, you will proclaim that it is fake, if you see a picture, you will proclaim that it is fake, nothing will satisfy you because you will only see what you want to see and I'm not interested in wasting my time trying to satisfy you. You cannot wake someone who is pretending to be asleep.

This is my last response to you.
keep cool bro... Let those guys be.... We that are neutral knows better... Both sides are the same.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Alawode01(m): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
Long live Africa,long live west Africa,long live nigeria,long live Mr president,forever Africa,backward never.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by mercyviv(f): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:
What Did World Leaders Study at School?

Donal Trump - Economics

Justin Trudeau - Literature

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Emmanuel Macron - Philosophy

Xi Jinping - Chemical Engrng

Vladimir Putin - Law

John Magufuli - Chemistry

Buhari - Affidavit
After all the analysis, did that change Buhari from being the sitting president?!!

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Alawode01(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Long live Africa,long live west Africa,long live nigeria,long live Mr president,forward ever Africa,backward never.may the spirit of obutu continue keeping us together,I'm proud,I'm black.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
sarrki:
[s]Our amiable, reliable,articulate, social, prudent, honest, sincere, passionate,understanding,responsible and confident leader

Muhammadu Buhari thank you sir

You are a genuine leade[/s]r
next person please
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
HMM

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by achiever1991: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:
Donal Trump - Economics
Enrique Peña Nieto - Law
Angela Merkel - Physics
Vladimir Putin - Law
Buhari - Affidavit
Is affidavit a course or certificate??
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Vin658(m): 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Let me do my show and go abeg

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by GEEBITE: 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
You also think you are responding to someone with no facts about military institutions.FYI Obasanjo was a below average student at BBHS Abeokuta where he even repeated a class.He could not proceed to university because his papers were not compete .He later improved himself along the line of his military career to become who he is today.
This is what your Buhari failed to do and why he is one of the retired generals we have with no
honours like force service star (fss)and neither did he pass staff college exams(psc).Till today no additional educational records besides his contentious cambridge O'levels.Please do not mention America war college,he was nominated based on closeness to his bosses like Obasanjo and all he got there was certificate of attendance.

You also got it wrong about Ojukwu.He attended Teshie military school in Ghana and Eaton hall (Yeah was merged with Mons later)where he got his commission after enrolling at military depot in zaria for NCOs upon graduating from Oxford which was against his dad's wish.You can read Frederick Forsyth's(his oxford school mate) biography of him for attestation.

Please do not depend on Wiki for your source of info solely as it has been well edited to suit the intent of its authors.I am surprised you did not mention Abacha as one of the graduates of Mons Aldershot.Many of the northern officers were taken to Aldershot then for a crash course so they can receive their commissions as their academic qualifications were very low to enrol them at a top academy like Sandhurst. You can not compare a training of 6 months with two years.

About the Sheikh Al Maktoum, his slow start to British curriculum was a barrier to him enrolling at a top academy so Mons served the purpose for him as I know he is an intelligent fellow.
Please note the comparative adjective 'Lower' IQ I used.
CoolAmbience:

Lol...

Officers of low IQ indeed....including former Ghana Head of State, Akwasi Amankwaa Afrifa; Olusegun Obasanjo; Chukwuemeka Ojukwu; former Deputy Prime Minister Michael Heseltine, former Emir of Dubai, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE, Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum; British Army Brigadier Miles Hunt-Davis etc.

How relevant is the information to the effect that Mons has been closed down with the issue?

You think you are talking to someone from the village abi?

Anyway, you go be one of these people wey dey like teach person wey sabi pass dem abi...

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by quickberry2(m): 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
id911:

[s]He has no clue as usual with his empty head... original dundee [/s]

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by OnlineTeacher: 1:50am On Oct 24, 2019
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by OttHin: 6:33am On Oct 24, 2019
Who is this man, and what is he looking at

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:52am On Oct 24, 2019
GEEBITE:
You also think you are responding to someone with no facts about military institutions.FYI Obasanjo was a below average student at BBHS Abeokuta where he even repeated a class.He could not proceed to university because his papers were not compete .He later improved himself along the line of his military career to become who he is today.
This is what your Buhari failed to do and why he is one of the retired generals we have with no
honours like force service star (fss)and neither did he pass staff college exams(psc).Till today no additional educational records besides his contentious cambridge O'levels.Please do not mention America war college,he was nominated based on closeness to his bosses like Obasanjo and all he got there was certificate of attendance.

You also got it wrong about Ojukwu.He attended Teshie military school in Ghana and Eaton hall (Yeah was merged with Mons later)where he got his commission after enrolling at military depot in zaria for NCOs upon graduating from Oxford which was against his dad's wish.You can read Frederick Forsyth's(his oxford school mate) biography of him for attestation.

Please do not depend on Wiki for your source of info solely as it has been well edited to suit the intent of its authors.I am surprised you did not mention Abacha as one of the graduates of Mons Aldershot.Many of the northern officers were taken to Aldershot then for a crash course so they can receive their commissions as their academic qualifications were very low to enrol them at a top academy like Sandhurst. You can not compare a training of 6 months with two years.

About the Sheikh Al Maktoum, his slow start to British curriculum was a barrier to him enrolling at a top academy so Mons served the purpose for him as I know he is an intelligent fellow.
Please note the comparative adjective 'Lower' IQ I used.

Anyway, you can say what you please.

At least, you didn't say that I provided wrong information on my response.

Is Ojukwu is an Alumnus of Mons. True or false? Leave the unnecessary details. What about the other personalities who passed through Mons that I mentioned? You didn't attempt to make justifications as to their low IQ as well?

Mons can't be for low IQ fellows. That makes no sense at all. Don't forget that Mons eventually merged with the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst in 1972. Does the merger connote that low IQ persons no longer exist? I don't really get your point.

All these efforts just to underpin that Buhari isn't educated? That really doesn't hold water.

Military training is education just as medical, engineering and legal trainings. I do not share in the school of thought that undermines military education 'cos some of the smartest people I know passed through some form of military training.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Passion4nylons: 8:19am On Oct 24, 2019
UGLY
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Passion4nylons: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2019
OttHin:
Who is this man, and what is he looking at

President Of Benin Republic
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Isnow: 8:33am On Oct 24, 2019
EastGold:
Donal Trump - Economics
Enrique Peña Nieto - Law
Angela Merkel - Physics
Vladimir Putin - Law
Buhari - Affidavit

you tried..thumbs up
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by GEEBITE: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2019
You are just seeking self justification.Even after clearly stated I used LOWER to show relativity in IQ.
You can name all the people in the world that passed through Mons,the fact still remains Ojukwu himself will tell you he never attended MONS.As you clearly stated Mons was merged with Sandhurst,does that make BUHARI an alumnus of Sandhurst too?

No doubt there are many smart people that have passed through military academies including my uncle and brother in law rising to become top generals.They have a comprehensive education system that can compete with universities.The Nigeria Defence academy is degree awarding up to masters level now. .However,I will never say BUHARI is uneducated or an illiterate.That does not hide the fact that he is not smart or clever at all as it was revealed by no other person than EL-Rufai that he failed all his military exams. His utterances and speeches buttress that fact too.F9 in mathematics is a depiction of low IQ.
CoolAmbience:

Anyway, you can say what you please.

At least, you didn't say that I provided wrong information on my response.

Is Ojukwu is an Alumnus of Mons. True or false? Leave the unnecessary details. What about the other personalities who passed through Mons that I mentioned? You didn't attempt to make justifications as to their low IQ as well?

Mons can't be for low IQ fellows. That makes no sense at all. Don't forget that Mons eventually merged with the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst in 1972. Does the merger connote that low IQ persons no longer exist? I don't really get your point.

All these efforts just to underpin that Buhari isn't educated? That really doesn't hold water.

Military training is education just as medical, engineering and legal trainings. I do not share in the school of thought that undermines military education 'cos some of the smartest people I know passed through some form of military training.

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by obidark: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2019
EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit

buhari is a general of a army....
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:15am On Oct 24, 2019
GEEBITE:
You are just seeking self justification.Even after clearly stated I used LOWER to show relativity in IQ.
You can name all the people in the world that passed through Mons,the fact still remains Ojukwu himself will tell you he never attended MONS.As you clearly stated Mons was merged with Sandhurst,does that make BUHARI an alumnus of Sandhurst too?

No doubt there are many smart people that have passed through military academies including my uncle and brother in law rising to become top generals.They have a comprehensive education system that can compete with universities.The Nigeria Defence academy is degree awarding up to masters level now. .However,I will never say BUHARI is uneducated or an illiterate.That does not hide the fact that he is not smart or clever at all as it was revealed by no other person than EL-Rufai that he failed all his military exams. His utterances and speeches buttress that fact too.F9 in mathematics is a depiction of low IQ.

El Rufai told you Buhari isn't clever....was El Rufai one of his teachers?

I can't pinpoint any school that's designed for low(er) IQ individuals. No such thing exists. It makes no sense at all.

Also, failing a subject, any one at all, doesn't evidence low IQ. Stop deceiving yourself. There are people who had F9 in Mathematics but eventually became professors of Mathematics.

I never said that Buhari is an Alumnus of the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst. Stop twisting things. We ain't children. I only said that the responsibilities of Mons were moved to the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst in 1972. And that's in reaction to your comment to the effect that Mons has been closed down.

See the link below. Ojukwu was a notable Alumnus of Mons. The question is, does he have low IQ too?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mons_Officer_Cadet_School

Just like NMTC which Buhari attended that later became NDA, the University College Ibadan became University of Ibadan. Would you also say that Chinua Achebe didn't get university education?

Abeg, leave Buhari education matter. You won't make any headway with it. Buhari is clearly educated enough to attain any height he desires. We both know this for a fact.

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by GEEBITE: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2019
Quit Wikipedia,read proper books.I gave you an example of Frederick Forsyth's biography of Ojukwu. All the schools he attended were listed there.It was Tershie and Eaton not Mons. If the school got merged with Mons later after he has graduated,you can never call him an alumnus of that school.The case of Buhari Mons being scrapped and merged with Sandhurst. It seems you dont understand the concept of merger of schools .The students schooling there were taken to the other school to complete their studies.

Also you need to broaden your horizon.There are several schools designed to help people with special needs and other limiting factors all over the world and even here in Nigeria.There are schools abroad designed for inner city students or deprived areas to bring them up to speed.

El Rufai definitely was not his teacher but army records are there and your man has no single army course titles attached to his name except his rank.Even the MNI some of them used to shore up their images,he does not possess.

CoolAmbience:

El Rufai told you Buhari isn't clever....was El Rufai one of his teachers?

I can't pinpoint any school that's designed for low(er) IQ individuals. No such thing exists. It makes no sense at all.

Also, failing a subject, any one at all, doesn't evidence low IQ. Stop deceiving yourself. There are people who had F9 in Mathematics but eventually became professors of Mathematics.

I never said that Buhari is an Alumnus of the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst. Stop twisting things. We ain't children. I only said that the responsibilities of Mons were moved to the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst.

See the link below. Ojukwu was a notable Alumnus of Mons. The question is, does he have low IQ too?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mons_Officer_Cadet_School

Just like NMTC which Buhari attended that later became NDA, the University College Ibadan became University of Ibadan. Would you also say that Chinua Achebe didn't get university education?

Abeg, leave Buhari education matter. You won't make any headway with it. Buhari is clearly educated enough to attain any height he desires. We both know this for a fact.

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
GEEBITE:
Quit Wikipedia,read proper books.I gave you an example of Frederick Forsyth's biography of Ojukwu. All the schools he attended were listed there.It was Tershie and Eaton not Mons. If the school got merged with Mons later after he has graduated,you can never call him an alumnus of that school.The case of Buhari Mons being scrapped and merged with Sandhurst. It seems you dont understand the concept of merger of schools .The students schooling there were taken to the other school to complete their studies.

Also you need to broaden your horizon.There are several schools designed to help people with special needs and other limiting factors all over the world and even here in Nigeria.There are schools abroad designed for inner city students or deprived areas to bring them up to speed.

El Rufai definitely was not his teacher but army records are there and your man has no single army course titles attached to his name except his rank.Even the MNI some of them used to shore up their images,he does not possess.

So, Frederick Forsyth custodies all knowledge about Ojukwu? You are just being ridiculous.

Name those schools designed for low IQ individuals. Did you attend any of them?

That a school is situated in a rural area or non urban dwelling doesn't make it a low IQ school. Try and get that.

Can you publish your so-called Army records of Buhari's military results? Abi, na the usual beer parlour.....you know.

Better still, you may go evict him from the presidential villa on account of his 'low IQ'.

You are yet to provide a single proof for the things you have said here.

You obviously agreed that all the names I mentioned passed through Mons, but Ojukwu. Wikipedia was right about the others but Ojukwu abi? Just because you want to justify your unfounded 'low IQ school claim'.

I think this is petty. You should be the one sharpening your analytical ability.

Okay, I agree. Buhari attended Mons due to his low IQ but he's Nigeria's president. Shikena!

Go use your high IQ collect money for bank.....
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Jocash(m): 7:36am On Oct 26, 2019
Mugu president
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
sarrki:

You are a patriotic person

Keep it up

God bless you

Patriotism isn’t to the president, but to the country.

You are only an arse licking ZoneB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.