Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) (63134 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos / Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi / President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by goldmatrix(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
...believe it or not he's understanding absolutely NOTHING...There should be no need wasting all these money traveling allover the world. Anyway we all knows what I'm saying..
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
sarrki:
Our amiable, reliable,articulate, social, prudent, honest, sincere, passionate,understanding,responsible and confident leader

Muhammadu Buhari thank you sir

You are a genuine leader
mtchw... yeye people spotted
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by jonnyjustcome22: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
Most African leader doesn't understand what governance mean. All what they want is to hold on to power by crook means.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bomboclaat grin
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:
What Did World Leaders Study at School?
Donal Trump - Economics
Justin Trudeau - Literature
Enrique Peña Nieto - Law
Angela Merkel - Physics
Emmanuel Macron - Philosophy
Xi Jinping - Chemical Engrng
Vladimir Putin - Law
John Magufuli - Chemistry
Buhari - Affidavit
Lol pls are u well at all?? na ur presi u dey downgrade so oo grin

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Respect55(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
dheilaw1:
you cry at the mention of Buhari. Get a life
Zombie �‍♂️
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit

Sir, You are a goat....

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by saintneo(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit

I can't stop laughing. I remember everyday I am walking around any court in Lagos be in Ikeja, Obalende, etc; I keep seeing old women shout Avidavisssss. I am wondering if this where Buhari got his.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit
UNIVERSITY OF LAMENTATION
JEALOUSY DEPARTMENT.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
Deola2020:
Wetin this cow dey write sef.....
All haters must be put to death.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by moredollar(m): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Alaye was totally lost, he didn't understand what was going on there.
for your mind.......
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by klax(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit

Bro in as mùch I dislike Buhari and hate apc with passion I must tell you all you posted don't really necessary. Had it be with his affidavit he make Nigeria work he wont find himself in these cert mess.

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
sigidi5:
[s][/s]
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
thunder scatter Aisha masha Allah Amin
When Dangote trailer crush dis wan to death, some will say na village people. They will not know that he don wish bad that befall him to others.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
sarrki:
[s]Our amiable, reliable,articulate, social, prudent, honest, sincere, passionate,understanding,responsible and confident leader

Muhammadu Buhari thank you sir [/s]

You are a genuine leader
You are definitely in the market picking garbage
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
Dullardihio is totally confused
What about Ipobnaldo?
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

[b]
Buhari - Affidavi[/b]t
grin grin guy u wee not make heaven
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Orokojasper(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit

But your father's name is missing from the list na

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by SolarHub(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
Smiles

GRAB THIS 1KVA SOLAR POWER SYSTEM AND ENJOY MINIMUM 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY... PROMO ENDS TOMORROW NOON
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
sarrki:
Our amiable, reliable,articulate, social, prudent, honest, sincere, passionate,understanding,responsible and confident leader

Muhammadu Buhari thank you sir

You are a genuine leader
May be you invented your own dictionary that carries a different meaning of the word "articulate" because every Nigerian person knows Buhari is an irredeemable dunce

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit
But he was destined to be the leader of the most populous black race in Africa
Whenever someone ask you who is your president and leader of your country,you will mention his name no matter what.

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Vic74real: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
He is always pretending as if him sabi.meanwhile,the dumbest president ever.dey hold biro.meanwhile,nothing dey upstairs.Chai,naija don suffer

1 Like

Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
EastGold:

Donal Trump - Economics

Enrique Peña Nieto - Law

Angela Merkel - Physics

Vladimir Putin - Law

Buhari - Affidavit
Try to find a name called Eva Morales...find out his qualifications....
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by kettle84(m): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
sarrki:

You are a patriotic person

Keep it up

God bless you
Define Patriot in one sentence.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by paix(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
kayusely70:
He has a Master's Degree in Military Strategies.
And Ragtag boko haram still giving him headache.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by RUDEBOYY(m): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
Reminds me of how one itiboribo in my class used to do face like he understands what the teacher was teaching until you ask home the simplest question... grin
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
BOBAN2710:

what exactly did ur daddy study in school as well.

lets assume ur daddy is a great professor in which ever field.

but your daddy is not known worldwide as mr president.

your daddy not even known in ur community nor local government talkless of ur state.

O N I K U R E

O N I K U R E

O N I K U R E

E pain am
Ọmọ àlè játijàti
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
FarahAideed:

Hahahaha please get serious ..The US war college has confirmed Buhari came in for a 2 weeks ceremonial course that didn't require any qualification to attend but just nomination from your country and they made it clear it wasn't a masters

They confirmed that from your village, you had better embrace success or die a saddist. Tell me anyone in your family that have occupied 10% of position occupied by Buhari.........may you receive sense!
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by adonaimart(m): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
He was asking himself, " I hope I know what am doing".
I support Buhari's closure of the borders.... We should be patient with d present challenges; it will get better. Nigeria has always have a bad deal with her fellow ECOWAS brothers...he is d only president bold enough to say, u guys gotta to do more in protecting our economy.
What many of don't know, is dat Nigeria economy is at a tipping point...because of oil we are all blind. We are going down due to corruption and lack of education and sadly, we don't know it. We just think we are too OK. cool
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by TheStarsAlign: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
So if you do not align with a govt, it means you're not patriotic? When you try to reason all these zombies, you can't but laugh. They are so hopeless even Adeboye cannot redeem them.

Kindly present your certificate sir, you're blaming opposition. One day you will all have sense.
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by cuteboy2: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
kayusely70:
He has a Master's Degree in Military Strategies.

Pure lies and fabrication��

Buhari attended a short course at US War College in 1980. The college did not start awarding master's degree until 20 years after in 2000. So how did Buhari's mere certificate of attendance translate to Masters degree 20 years later?

They are running Nigeria on this same principle of bare faced lies and deception. If a man cannot be honest on such a simple matter that the war college provided clarity in black and white, what can he be honest about?
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by FarahAideed: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

They confirmed that from your village, you had better embrace success or die a saddist. Tell me anyone in your family that have occupied 10% of position occupied by Buhari.........may you receive sense!

My family has produced Two governors in this country and many many first in the Nigerian military so shut up ..Atleast if I mention my surname Buhari will attest that he served under my uncle and my own father served under him ...Who be ya own papa ?
Re: The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) by renfortconcepts: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
It is well with our president
While all this is on please secure your future through investment

Meanwhile

Trillion Park is for those that see the future and are in charge of today
Located in the serene area of Alatishe Town Bogije, *a place that welcomes you home.*

FEATURES
Dry plots, gatehouse, perimeter fencing, security, roads and drainage, central water supply etc

*NEIGHBORHOOD*
Pan African University, Dangote Refinery, Novare shopping Mall, Sky Mall, Eleko Beach, Lekki International Airport and other notable attractions

Presently offered at a pre launch price

N3,000,000 : 300sqm
N6,000,000 : 600sqm

Title : Excision

This estate a great investment for buy and build and land banking.
Call us and we will be glad to allocate you Instantly.

* You can pay 50% deposit & spread balance over next 3 months @1m monthly

* You get 1000 blocks for building as incentive

* Land is perfect & suitable for buy & build

* Estate is located within an already thriving modern community

* Estate is covered by Government excision

Call today +2348037436672
#renfortproperties
#lagoslandlord #greatinvestment #lagoslandlord #buyandbuild #lagosproperty #naijaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mansion: Ossai Osanebi House And Cars In Delta State (Photos) / Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope / Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.