Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Android, Anyone? - Phones (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? (184735 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (112) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? by ibudes: 6:15pm On May 30, 2012
Do you have any other model

Kingzy4pep: A white pimped htc magic 4 sale. In good condition &abt a month old, with receipt&mem card. Android version is 2.3. Interested buyers, call 08061368519 or 08152176691. Price is 27k{Very mch negotiable.}
Re: Android, Anyone? by SAFO(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2012
ibudes: Do you have any other model

If I had my old HTC magic I would have given it to you for free. That phone is so obsolete lol.
Re: Android, Anyone? by KazeKage1: 8:41pm On May 30, 2012
4llerbuntu:

which one of them, be specific, there are countless versions of that thing.

spb tv is not really live tv. it works tho. try the comedy channels, i watch some unknown comics trying to be funny on it, usually bad jokes sha grin
I'm into live tv,not some pre-recorded ish that'll make me waste useful bandwidth.
Re: Android, Anyone? by ibudes: 3:30pm On May 31, 2012
I budget for an HTC phone is 17k to 20k for and android version
Re: Android, Anyone? by Funkymallam(m): 4:33pm On May 31, 2012
Why is nobody talking of sonnyericsson?

How much is Sonnyericsson xperia neo v for now?
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2012
Funkymallam: Why is nobody talking of sonnyericsson?

How much is Sonnyericsson xperia neo v for now?
Sorry its now SONY . . . no more erricsson fones wink
Re: Android, Anyone? by Funkymallam(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2012
lynxnoon:
Sorry its now SONY . . . no more erricsson fones wink

Sorry, my bad. cheesy

But hw much is d xperia neo v?
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 31, 2012
i need help which is the best music app for android i use winamp currently but doeant download missing album cover and nk lyrics to music...i need help with the ones that can do this or similar
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2012
blackchild09: i need help which is the best music app for android i use winamp currently but doeant download missing album cover and nk lyrics to music...i need help with the ones that can do this or similar
try DOUBLETWIST or GOOGLE MUSIC wink
Re: Android, Anyone? by Lawalmd(m): 9:38pm On May 31, 2012
please gurus i need help in updating my galaxy s captivate to gingerbread any assistance would be appreciated
Re: Android, Anyone? by LizyL: 12:26am On Jun 01, 2012
hey house, im using an htc sensation with MTN and i idont know what to do to access the android market or even browse.. help please
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 01, 2012
blackchild09: i need help which is the best music app for android i use winamp currently but doeant download missing album cover and nk lyrics to music...i need help with the ones that can do this or similar

Download tunewiki app
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 01, 2012
Lawalmd: please gurus i need help in updating my galaxy s captivate to gingerbread any assistance would be appreciated

where are you based? i can be of help cos i have on numerous occasion upgraded mine, i will also help you with the rooting.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Lawalmd(m): 8:39am On Jun 01, 2012
@enitan I'm based in Lagos ipaja but I work at ikeja at Oba akran which of the os do you have is it the official or custom rom?
Re: Android, Anyone? by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2012

you cannot go wrong with playerpro.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2012
thanks all
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2012
Lawalmd: @enitan I'm based in Lagos ipaja but I work at ikeja at Oba akran which of the os do you have is it the official or custom rom?

I am very familiar with all those areas you mentioned, lets work out something during the week.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Mafia4life(m): 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2012
Still on Music player... Remember TTPOD on s60? Y'all saw how it displays its lyrics (automatic).
Does anyone knows any player similar to that? Andriod TTPOD lack features compare to Symbian TTPOD.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2012
@enitan2002 .i have something like but want to update to ics and root.am in lagos surulere.
Re: Android, Anyone? by BlackBaron: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2012
Android apps thread now live!

1 Like

Re: Android, Anyone? by puskin: 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2012
Mafia4life: Still on Music player... Remember TTPOD on s60? Y'all saw how it displays its lyrics (automatic).
Does anyone knows any player similar to that? Andriod TTPOD lack features compare to Symbian TTPOD.

Try Tune Wiki.
Re: Android, Anyone? by KazeKage1: 10:13am On Jun 02, 2012
PLAYER PRO. The app is just too awesome to describe.
Re: Android, Anyone? by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2012
KazeKage1:

When u know u know. When you dont, you dont. Simple.
Re: Android, Anyone? by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:30am On Jun 02, 2012
KazeKage1:

When u know u know. When you dont, you dont. Simple.

O ye android faithful, ye are mouthed as ye hath knowneth the best, PlayerPro! E.o.d! Gbam
Re: Android, Anyone? by Ossaifamous(m): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2012
player pro ke..... u all who want the best music player on android go for poweramp....

it is a paid amp but der is a way u crack the code to use it free and ve it registered ... even plays WMP file
Re: Android, Anyone? by Mafia4life(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2012
puskin:

Try Tune Wiki.
Guy u too much... I just got that. This music player is awesome. Things I love about it
1. Auto Lyrics download
2. Lyric display.
3. Artist Bio
4. Like a music
5. Share ur Now Playing to Twitter or Facebook
6. Meet fans
7. Song ID retrieval

This player is more powerful that TTPOD.
Re: Android, Anyone? by mechanicaldummie(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2012
Ossai famous: player pro ke..... u all who want the best music player on android go for poweramp....

it is a paid amp but der is a way u crack the code to use it free and ve it registered ... even plays WMP file
Tell us the way to crack it
Re: Android, Anyone? by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2012
Ossai famous: player pro ke..... u all who want the best music player on android go for poweramp....

o ye brethren, we that speaketh of player pro speaketh from experience.

we doth knoweth of the player called poweramp, but verily verily i tell ye, with the wealth of experience we hath garnered, we doth telleth ye the koko.

anyway, the truth of ze matter is that each man of adam also of android hath haff his own preference!!.

@ mafia4life, playerpro hath doeth all that and more verily i tell ye.

anyway, ifu a flashaholic you would know that sound enhancements like tru bass and beats audio ports dont fly well with poweramp.

but its all subjective sha......
Re: Android, Anyone? by puskin: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2012

Oya......my ears are on the ground........spill the beans cos I just love dat app with its enqueue feature.
Poweramp has really got some unique clear audio.
Re: Android, Anyone? by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2012
puskin:

Oya......my ears are on the ground........spill the beans cos I just love dat app with its enqueue feature.
Poweramp has really got some unique clear audio.

smh. developer go eat o grin grin grin

puschicken, how far na, been a while o, u just free ya guy. u don finally root dat fone? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Android, Anyone? by Lawalmd(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2012
Oh yeah android people how una dey cope oboi see as I dey carried away dey enjoy my galaxy s na so I check my data balance chei I don goolp like 300mb between Friday and today the thing just dey sweet me. Coming from a symbian platform to android is really a big difference and a complete new experience is there a way to root my phone without doing it from a laptop? Some apps are requesting for root access and my system is not available for now any assistance please

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (112)

How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.