Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Android, Anyone? - Phones (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? (184141 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (112) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? by puskin: 12:34am On May 20, 2012
Leopantro: i have uploaded the instructions on how to use a BIS plan on an android phone. Enjoy.
www.nairaland.com/newtopic?board=54

I'm sure U smoked something.
Re: Android, Anyone? by LizyL: 12:57am On May 20, 2012
What are the MTN bundle plans for the android phones? Are they similar to those of the blackberry, like BIS BBC etc.? And can I use and HTC desire in Nigeria ?
Re: Android, Anyone? by Leopantro: 10:31am On May 20, 2012
@puskin,galalilo was ridiculed for stating his views.its just like that software that coverts 512mb,1gb and 2gb microsd cards to 4gb.i don't know how it works but it works. my Onavo shows i have downloaded a total of 1.2gb data with zero naira. all i care about is that its downloading for me and those i have set it up for and I'm getting files for free.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Kadata(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2012
puskin:

The guy must be high on pubic hair
Re: Android, Anyone? by TCD: 12:54pm On May 20, 2012
puskin:

Kadata:
The guy must be high on pubic hair
Hold your horses. The guy made a mistake, he posted the wrong link. Here's the thread he started on using MTN BIS on your Android. Try it first and see if it works for you. https://www.nairaland.com/942116/how-use-bis-plan-android
Re: Android, Anyone? by Leopantro: 1:10pm On May 20, 2012
@TCD, guy thanks a lot. didn't see error. i was thinking of deleting my post on the instructions.working on another hack that doesn't require a BIS plan but it's sooo slow. thanks a lot.currently at 2.57gb download.i noticed that downloading on my phone is at regular speed but when i tether its very fast. don't know why?
Re: Android, Anyone? by TCD: 1:17pm On May 20, 2012
Leopantro: @TCD, guy thanks a lot. didn't see error. i was thinking of deleting my post on the instructions.working on another hack that doesn't require a BIS plan but it's sooo slow. thanks a lot.currently at 2.57gb download.i noticed that downloading on my phone is at regular speed but when i tether its very fast. don't know why?
you welcome bro. What phone are you using?
Re: Android, Anyone? by Leopantro: 1:21pm On May 20, 2012
LG P350
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 8:47am On May 21, 2012
To all the expert of andriod device.am in need of ur service.I have a Samsung galaxy s2 i want to root and upgrade to ICS.I will show appreciation to whoever asisst.I reside in lagos.thank you
Re: Android, Anyone? by hancock(m): 9:46am On May 21, 2012
hancock:

go to xda-developers.com enter the forum and search for samsung galaxy GTI9100 thats sgs2.go through the genenal forum and you will see a thread on how to upgrade to ICS.
i am currently dual boothing samsung ICS stock ROM with cynogenmod 9 all in one phone with the help of siyahkernel. sweet

sidwell: To all the expert of andriod device.am in need of ur service.I have a Samsung galaxy s2 i want to root and upgrade to ICS.I will show appreciation to whoever asisst.I reside in lagos.thank you

how easy can it get sad
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 10:04am On May 21, 2012
sidwell: To all the expert of andriod device.am in need of ur service.I have a Samsung galaxy s2 i want to root and upgrade to ICS.I will show appreciation to whoever asisst.I reside in lagos.thank you
i dont think u really need to root if u want to upgrade to ICS. sgs2 has been updated to ics so i think u can use ur KIES software to check if ur device gets dat support or open a samsung account and try an OTA update on ur fone

Well if u want try out other custom ROMs den u definitely have to root . . . for that head over to d sgs2 section of xda forum more how to do that.

cheers
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 21, 2012
lynxnoon:
i dont think u really need to root if u want to upgrade to ICS. sgs2 has been updated to ics so i think u can use ur KIES software to check if ur device gets dat support or open a samsung account and try an OTA update on ur fone

Well if u want try out other custom ROMs den u definitely have to root . . . for that head over to d sgs2 section of xda forum more how to do that.

cheers
I ve tried updating from kies.whenever i connect my phone to my laptop,it will indicate that there is an update available.so i click download the firmware,it will download about 368mb.whenever i click update i will lost connection from kies "searching for devies" and it will never reconnect.If disconnect my phone and start all over it's still same thing happening.that is why am looking for other means.
Re: Android, Anyone? by needful: 3:44pm On May 21, 2012
Must I root my sgs2 before using bb plan on it
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 4:46pm On May 21, 2012
sidwell:
I ve tried updating from kies.whenever i connect my phone to my laptop,it will indicate that there is an update available.so i click download the firmware,it will download about 368mb.whenever i click update i will lost connection from kies "searching for devies" and it will never reconnect.If disconnect my phone and start all over it's still same thing happening.that is why am looking for other means.
You don't have a stable or good Internet or your cable connection between the phone and the pc is not reliable
Ensure this is in place and try again
Cheers
Re: Android, Anyone? by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2012
Dear Santa,
Though i know its not xmas yet, but please i want a Droid Razr Maxx!!

i promise to be good. i wont root the phone or flash it the day i get it unlike one bros here whose first act upon unboxing his HTC was to root and Flash grin grin grin

in exchange for having xmas so early i promise to give up my girlfriend for 6 months, im sure she will understand.

Santa, i believe in you, don't disappoint me!

Signed
Needy Guy, $llerbuntu
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 5:06pm On May 22, 2012
@4ller
Dere ain't no Santa in naija...... Well except you pay for him to come lap you grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by puskin: 5:22pm On May 22, 2012
4llerbuntu: Dear Santa,
Though i know its not xmas yet, but please i want a Droid Razr Maxx!!

i promise to be good. i wont root the phone or flash it the day i get it unlike one bros here whose first act upon unboxing his HTC was to root and Flash grin grin grin

in exchange for having xmas so early i promise to give up my girlfriend for 6 months, im sure she will understand.

Santa, i believe in you, don't disappoint me!

Signed
Needy Guy, $llerbuntu

Wetin b dis?....Santa is already in ur neighbourhood. grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by opestein: 8:08pm On May 22, 2012
Pls,guys i wanna buy a samsung galaxy ace 2morow,but i nid advice,shld i or not,or wich 1 shld i buy within d range of 30-35k(android)
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 22, 2012
opestein: Pls,guys i wanna buy a samsung galaxy ace 2morow,but i nid advice,shld i or not,or wich 1 shld i buy within d range of 30-35k(android)

That's the best phone for that price
Re: Android, Anyone? by opestein: 9:05pm On May 22, 2012
Wat about sony ericsson sk17I
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 9:21am On May 23, 2012
Hello guys,
Am in need of an Asus transformer pad 300. I have browsed through computer village and can't lay my hand on it.
Please anyone that can assist?
Re: Android, Anyone? by ozor1: 5:42pm On May 23, 2012
will 35k get me htc desire hd..if yes holla me @ ozormaxwell@gmail.com
Re: Android, Anyone? by malikalhaj: 9:36am On May 24, 2012
what is the best weather app u've used on ur android. Pls na 9ja pple I de ask ooooo
Re: Android, Anyone? by Mafia4life(m): 7:28pm On May 24, 2012
Yes ooo... I use AccuWeather and it tell lies too much. it is never accurate. I used GPS to select my location. it tell lies too much. Which weather app gives at least 75% accuracy?
Re: Android, Anyone? by LizyL: 7:36pm On May 24, 2012
I'm thinking about buying an android again.. Sadly my evo for sprint can not be used in Nigeria because there is no sim card slot. What do you guys think about the htc inspire and htc sensation?
Re: Android, Anyone? by kunlebco(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2012
LizyL: I'm thinking about buying an android again.. Sadly my evo for sprint can not be used in Nigeria because there is no sim card slot. What do you guys think about the htc inspire and htc sensation?
go for htc sensation. u will love it.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Guddy(m): 11:10pm On May 24, 2012
lynxnoon can i have ur number pls so i can call u concerning my hd2?
Re: Android, Anyone? by samkal(m): 11:46pm On May 24, 2012
Pls guys what are the things i need to look out for when buying fairly used iphone or android phone+ htc, i need to get one soon thanx
Re: Android, Anyone? by Mafia4life(m): 12:03am On May 25, 2012
Why is it that this thread is not like Iphone App Killer section or other threads like Best of S60v3... Everyone respond to those who want to buy an andriod device only. We just came into the game and need some app recommendation. None shows concern. It just seems too bore. It is either root issue or HTC sensation issue.
Re: Android, Anyone? by edoyad(m): 4:45am On May 25, 2012
Mafia4life: Why is it that this thread is not like Iphone App Killer section or other threads like Best of S60v3... Everyone respond to those who want to buy an andriod device only. We just came into the game and need some app recommendation. None shows concern. It just seems too bore. It is either root issue or HTC sensation issue.

Ask your question, not every one is rooting or using a HTC like you claim.
Re: Android, Anyone? by LizyL: 7:41am On May 25, 2012
@kunle so i decided to go with the inspire over the sensation only because of the bigger screen resolution and conformity of the phone in my hand. But i have it unlocked already. Is there a way i can root and and jailbreak it in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (112)

The Galaxy A Series! / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.