Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Help! She Loves Him But Her Father Says No. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Loves Him But Her Father Says No. (1683 Views)

Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help! She Loves Him But Her Father Says No. by Iamhumble: 10:01am On Oct 26, 2019
Rajman45:
If her dad don't want u and ur girl is not able to convince him otherwise .... My brother, waka. Find another girl marry.

Thanks. I've already told her the ball is in her court, though I've also made plans to see some of her family members.

1 Like

Re: Help! She Loves Him But Her Father Says No. by Iamhumble: 10:01am On Oct 26, 2019
djoe21:
Bro don't sweat it and be desperate. Just do the best you can and keep praying objectively about it. I can assure you that whatever will be the final outcome, will be to your own favour.

Thank you.
Re: Help! She Loves Him But Her Father Says No. by Rajman45(m): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2019
Iamhumble:

Thanks. I've already told her the ball is in her court, though I've also made plans to see some of her family members.
OK.... That's a nice move 2

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plain And Pattern Material Hub / Ghanaian Sex Worker Reveals Some Of Her Clients Are From 'Abuja, Lagos & Delta' / What Have I Done To Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.