Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

(Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. (13430 Views)

“I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” – Woman, 80, Talks About First Sex With Boyfriend / This Is How Confused The Modern Day Woman Is.. / “I Couldn’t Walk The Next Day” –Woman, 80, Talks About Sex With Boyfriend, 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Raalsalghul: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
I smell a wedding.

Would I be invited?

Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Raalsalghul: 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
Obilomatic:

You no sabi use PM?

Why exposing your digits like this?
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Obilomatic: 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Go front sir, if you like call my number too.

Raalsalghul:

You no sabi use PM?

Why exposing your digits like this?
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lalasticlala have you really read this?
It is a vital piece every lady should see.
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. Pm me first.

I'm watching very closely.

Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Toks2008:

I'm watching very closely.
Sir Toks! Kedu wink
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Sir Toks! Kedu wink

adị m mma. biko emekwala ka ike ghara iru o
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 24, 2019
Toks2008:

adị m mma. biko emekwala ka ike ghara iru o

Odinma. Chukwu bu eze
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by wany(f): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
undecidedwrite threads on how men can become better partners, leave women. How experienced are you on marital issues? You know nothing about marriage. All you know is to teach men how to oppress women. Nonsense.
Don't mind him ,this is a man that the wife left him with his only daughter, instead of him to focus on making up with his wife and kid,he is here on women matter,awon eyan 19bc. undecided

1 Like

Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
smileyYes my dear sister, that's how they keep jumping from one lady to another, from one marriage to the other, yet they think they can dictate how a woman is supposed to worship, respect or be loyal to a bad husband. Women who dump such men are lucky and better off single than married.
wany:

Don't mind him ,this is a man that the wife left him with his only daughter, instead of him to focus on making up with his wife and kid,he is here on women matter,awon eyan 19bc. undecided
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by wany(f): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
Toks2008:

I honestly don't know what they expect me to start writing...

That a woman should leave her marriage because a man cheats on her?
All these relationship experts that preach such are not only evil but clueless and foolish.

Rather than waste my time writing futile sermons on why men must be faithful to their wives I chose to write about how women can be the best they can regardless and they have issues with that...is that not lame?

It will amaze you that many ladies forming Amazons online are actually side dish of one married man who is not even taking good care of them.

You are brain dead,so when a man comes back and infect his wife with HIV she should still remain with him because of the kids,do you even know what you are vomiting from your mouth,how about the ladies he might likely impregnate outside,how does a woman raise the children in that kind of setting.a randy and abusesive father roll in one ,and you think the kids will be OK because their mother ignore their Father right.it is issues like this that make grown children raise hands on their father.with this kind of mind sett a peaceful home is very far from you.and to think you are a man almost 50yrs is a cry for help. undecided
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by wany(f): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
wrongnumber:

If a lady has the number of kids she can take care of why not?

Are single mothers committing suicide cos they have no husbands? Abeg talk another story. Many women are even breadwinners today taking care of the children and even the husband.

Toks made perfect sense with this piece. My mum told me If she looked at my father's behaviour she will not even give birth to me but she did and took care of us successfully and yes she is happy.

Is Linda ikeji, Genevive,iyvone jekede and their likes unhappy? I think ladies arguing this write up are dumb.

Hmmmm another brain dead spotted.so you mean this ladies are not happy because they don't have a man in their life ba,boy what is more important to a woman is her children and not necessary the man ,go and double check.this ladies you mention have children.so they are very OK.and making pileing the mulas.
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
wany:

You are brain dead,so when a man comes back and infect his wife with HIV she should still remain with him because of the kids,do you even know what you are vomiting from your mouth,how about the ladies he might likely impregnate outside,how does a woman raise the children in that kind of setting.a randy and abusesive father roll in one ,and you think the kids will be OK because their mother ignore their Father right.it is issues like this that make grown children raise hands on their father.with this kind of mind sett a peaceful home is very far from you.and to think you are a man almost 50yrs is a cry for help. undecided

I will ignore your insults cos apparently you are still too immature and of very low IQ else you won't write this.

Now let me ask you.

If you leave him cos you don't want to have std will you remain celibate for life?

As long as you will have unprotected sex with any other man then all you wrote up there are simply reflections of your dumbness.
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
wany:

Hmmmm another brain dead spotted.so you mean this ladies are not happy because they don't have a man in their life ba,boy what is more important to a woman is her children and not necessary the man ,go and double check.this ladies you mention have children.so they are very OK.and making pileing the mulas.

You keep calling everyone brain dead cos they have their opinion.

Let me tell you this.

The #1 sign of a brain dead individual is when they abuse another person because of their opinion...it is not only a sign of having a dead brain but also a clear sign of lame narcissism and it is a pity that whoever funded your education has wasted resources.

I will ignore you hence forth
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by LINTUNE(m): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
pocohantas:
Thank God for women and marriage,

I wonder what lots of you would be talking about. I also wonder what you want to write that you haven't written in your hundreds of previous topics.

E go pass how we want responsible and faithful ready-made men that are already taken and/or heavily desired?

-how we want equality without equal responsibilities?

-how we want faithful husbands when all men are polygamous by default?

-how cheating doesn't change the love a man has for his wife as long as he performs his duties, she should focus on her kids. He would definitely come back home...

-Etc

Nothing eye-opening to be written again in 2019. Every grown woman has been hearing these things since she was born. Some of us can recite it like the multiplication table.
u seem to be a troublesome woman grin
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by wrongnumber: 9:51am On Jan 16, 2020
wany:

Who be this uncouth brain dead sorry case of a human being?
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
Toks2008:
In the days of our mothers when marriage had great value and respect, women don't wait to fall in love before they marry any man but they marry first and grow to respect and appreciate the man with full submission...in fact women had no business with feelings of love but only one thing was vital to them....RAISING THEIR CHILDREN and ironically, they rarely depend on the man to help them achieve this and the only basic thing they needed the men for was satisfying their sexual needs even when the men were perceived to be overly demanding for conjugation and polygamous.

Fast forward to the present-day... Women what to be sure the guy matches their fantasy and that they have feelings for the man before they even date him, marriage to them is all about feelings, they want to be sure he loves them, they want gender equality, a man that will remain faithful to them, a man that can take care of them financially and in most cases, it ends in heartbreak with a resultant negative effect on the children that ought to be their main priority.

Whilst there are few ladies who are fortunate to be with very responsible husbands in all ramifications, we can't rule out the fact that most ladies are enmeshed in a marital union with irresponsible men and this thread is for the latter group.

To understand my message better I would like every lady reading this to answer this question by picking an option.
If you are married with kids and your husband cheats on you or behaves offensively aside domestic violence which is life-threatening what will you do?
A. Leave your marriage, stay single and celibate for the rest of your life and also expose the kids to the consequence of a broken home?
B. Leave your marriage and expose yourself to randy men to be used as an intimacy gadget in the name of finding ''a faithful or a good man''.
c. Remain in your marriage and focus on improving your life and that of your child(ren) and also creating balanced parenthood for your kids whilst switching your mind off from the madness of your husband?

WHAT IS MY POINT?

Enough of this never-ending menace of single motherhood as a result of misplaced priority in their marriages. Your main priority as a woman in this one life you have is not to love a man or worry your head over a man loving you, being faithful to you or his actions or inactions. Your number one duty is to be the best you can be, bring forth and raise a GOD loving generation and stop running out of your marriage with the illusion that there is a better man out there.

And If you are a lady nearing menopause and you are still single, please understand that not everyone will be married and there are better things in life to achieve asides marriage. Yes, you can still have it all but the question is ''how long will you continue to wait''? so my realistic advice is that you Look for a responsible sperm donor to have a kid with as long as he is willing to be a father to your kids and live a happy life(You can achieve this without necessarily sleeping any the man)..and the fact that you are a single mum will never stop a real man from desiring you...don't allow menopause catch up on you whilst waiting to get married.

My candid opinion.
Glad you added it is your opinion. Things are changing,life is dynamic. Catch up with it or mourn. Ladies are wise now,we want better for ourselves. we have given our life a new purpose which is beyond marriage and bearing children . if our fore-mothers settled for mediocrity we choose not to.
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Glad you added it is your opinion. Things are changing,life is dynamic. Catch up with it or mourn. Ladies are wise now,we want better for ourselves. we have given our life a new purpose which is beyond marriage and bearing children . if our fore-mothers settled for mediocrity we choose not to.

Exactly. At least getting married is no longer necessary
Re: (Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lalasticlala i think this is appropriate at this time considering the way wives are killing their husbands of recent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? / What Kind Of A Husband Will He Be? / Dark Guys Vs Fair Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.