Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat (67049 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) / "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

Did you go to school at all shocked

Is politeness in acts to now be taken as "playing along".

Go and read the post again.

The man started rather childishly, but it can mean that he has never done this before. Using cliches made him appear immature in matters of wooing.

Immediately, he comes around to making his intentions known, she goes into the usual tirade: "Please, please...if you have been doing this to other girls...bla bla bla"

you are the one who didn't go to school. Just look at you creating excuses for the guys stupidity
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2019
Neddstark:

The guy did no wrong. I know an uber driver who is presently married to someone he met in his hustle
and that means every girl must accept their advances cause they are drivers and they can meet their future spouse in their line of hustle? Or does that makes it professional?
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2019
Neddstark:

The guy did no wrong. I know an uber driver who is presently married to someone he met in his hustle
and that means every girl must accept their advances cause they are drivers and they can meet their future spouse in their line of hustle? Or does that makes it professional?

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2019
Ryan03:
you are the one who didn't go to school. Just look at you creating excuses for the guys stupidity

And you are making excuses for the girl's rudeness.

There is nothing stupid in what he did. You can file a charge of misappropriation of personal details against him, but even that is not a crime nor is it stupidity. Highest he would get is being delisted by Bolt.

No police will arrest a man for misappropriation of personal details in a non-criminal way.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2019
Neddstark:

Guy, its obvious you despise Nigeria so much and use trivial issues to insult your country. If you are still in Nigeria after saying all these then shame on you. You should go to the nearest Benin republic or Togo. By the way, the war in Iraq is over, that is a good country too
i dont hate my country but some despicable things our own country ppl practice and see as normal should be critisized.we nigerians are fond of supporting nonsense.a rapist is defended,a scammer is hailed as being smart and so and so.guy na when you step out of nigeria na im u go understand what it means to be nigerian.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by cruzydal(m): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2019
Neddstark:

What I expect my wife or girlfriend to do is politely indicate her status then decline. If she says no and he sill pushes then that is a problem. Men use every avenue to woo women. Its up to the woman. While that woman is rejecting, another could actually see him as a prayer answered.
That’s like the second step bros .the guy messed up the first which is the most vital . My kind of work I get to see ladies daily, esp Corpers that just finished dier camping and I can say that over my 3 years working just one lady declined my request for her number .funny enough we already know each other for about 2 months but she dosnt want it to go past that. The rest will give u freely .the guy bleeped up .Why would u text a lady when she didn’t give u her number ? And the guy had the opportunity to ask for it .bros forget he bleeped up .
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by cruzydal(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2019
Neddstark:

What I expect my wife or girlfriend to do is politely indicate her status then decline. If she says no and he sill pushes then that is a problem. Men use every avenue to woo women. Its up to the woman. While that woman is rejecting, another could actually see him as a prayer answered.
It’s like u don’t know what ladies go thru daily . Just pick up a lady’s phone and open her WhatsApp u will see what I’m talking about .not to talk of dier Facebook .
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2019
ostarlink:

You just said my mind. Stupid girl she is
just see your life, you are the stupid one here if you think every girl jump after guys with rides.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2019
Monday60655:
Who gave the driver your contact? You right. That's what you should expect. So, stop complaining I was not the one that gave the driver your contact.
all these ones that will not read, just see how you disgrace your lineage

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

And you are making excuses for the girl's rudeness.

There is nothing stupid in what he did. You can file a charge of misappropriation of personal details against him, but even that is not a crime nor is it stupidity. Highest he would get is being delisted by Bolt.

No police will arrest a man for misappropriation of personal details in a non-criminal way.
how exactly was the girl rude? I have right to tell anyone not to contact me anymore and that is not rudeness, being rude is contacting a person who did not give you their number and still trying to blackmail them into accepting your offer of friendship (or whatever it is he was offering?
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 27, 2019
dairykidd:

I tire for those useless guys wey dey support nonsense.. see u see babe wey u like do ur thing na two ways. Either she gree or no gree, u go dey pass corner like snake & when the babe vex dem begin swear for her when na dem no do as guy dey do. Omor how far urside man cheesy
abegi d guy get im own wahala jor.i no say d girl no get issue oo cos she just suppose chill and block off the guy but the bros fall im hand sha.one some naija guys dont know is that when u codedly collect a lady"s number and be calling her without her consent u coming off as a guy with creepy tendencies.so goes with guys wey dey codedly collect female numbers from their friend phone and they send creepy calls or texts to the girl.when the girl ask how them get the number dem go say dem see paper for ground wey dem write d number or dem write d number for one wall hence they called the number.when the lady cut them off or block them they will come to nairaland and be crying that naija girls are full of themselves.even a foreign babe if u collect her number without her consent and u dey call her she no go grant u audience and if u start using different numbers to harrass she could report ur number.u cant try it here cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 11:19am On Oct 27, 2019
daxclusive1:

Walahi. See how simple act of gesture turned to war..

Hypocrite everywhere
simple act of gesture? Did you read the chat at all? If it was the girl who took his contact without informing him chatted him up like this would you have typed this? You are the hypocrite here
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2019
Monday60655:
Who gave the driver your contact? You right. That's what you should expect. So, stop complaining I was not the one that gave the driver your contact.
when you about to board a public vehicle down do you not put ur name and phone contact down with the lady in chat? for UBER or other taxi services no be ur phone number you dey take call the driver?
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 11:21am On Oct 27, 2019
IamCharles123:

What you wrote now means women are like properties we buy.
abeg put this trash else where, its getting stale. Everybody get class, respect your own
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2019
Neddstark:

. If you are still in Nigeria after saying all these then shame on you. You should go to the nearest Benin republic or Togo. By the way, the war in Iraq is over, that is a good country too
see countries wey u suggest...the bad belle in you is obvious cheesy and nope i am not in nigeria.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2019
Ryan03:
grin grin grin grin grin i jus tire ooo grin.tell me how many guys here would be willing to date a stark illiterate fish seller if she threw her shot at them.lets be honest grin.if the girl dont want to date a driver make them let her be.na by force? drivers do get women who are willing to date them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2019
Basher8583:

See this ugly Mucheche talking.
Fish brain...
What do you know about low IQ?
You that your brain is loaded with shawarma, chicken and chips with fvking all day

Its stupid girls like you that end up going to church looking for husband that is not lost.
That guy is a fine gentleman who did not crack even on top insults. His sound diction is evidence of refinement and possibly has more than the bolt hustle going on
with this comment, your IQ must be on the negative side
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by IamCharles123: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2019
Ryan03:
abeg put this trash else where, its getting stale. Everybody get class, respect your own
Ode, i was only replying someone, you should have read the post i was replying to b4 replying me.
What the person wrote implies that women are properties, am trying to get the person to see a clear picture of his post n you just carry you mumuness to come n disturb me.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2019
Basher8583:

Please he asked to be a friend and not a lover. There is a difference. They might have had a sound and lively interaction in his vehicle which explains why he wanted to see her again. Its normal and I clearly don't see stalking there. After all was it not the same mobile number the lady used to call him?

Back in Europe you will offend any uber driver if you seat at the back seat while he drives. He can insult you and not give a damn. They also love interactions while driving.
so I must interact with you while driving? Did you read the part where he said he couldn't sleep because if her? Are you sure you are OK?
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2019
IamCharles123:

Ode, i was only replying someone, you should have read the post i was replying to b4 replying me.
What the person wrote implies that women are properties, am trying to get the person to see a clear picture of his post n you just carry you mumuness to come n disturb me.
I read the post you quoted and she never implied that women are properties, obviously you have comprehension issues. Go and read the post again before you type the first nonsense your brain could think of
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by IamCharles123: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2019
Ryan03:
I read the post you quoted and she never implied that women are properties, obviously you have comprehension issues. Go and read the post again before you type the first nonsense your brain could think of
'Cut you cloths according to your size' what does that mean, abeg i don't have time for dumb people this morning.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2019
cybriz82:

Dbt blame d dude read up again where he talk about how d girl waz playing with him.(green light)
so having a discussion with a person now equates green light? Now I see why most girls act snobbish to strangers. Nigerian girls dey try, what nonsense is this?
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Sirwallace(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2019
Ryan03:
you know this and still pursue them? The joke is on you
r

The joke on me? Far from it.
Actually it is on the driver who went too far with the chick. Left to me, I would bounce the moment she started forming kim K.

Some of us has pride you know and we don't loose our dignity because of something as wide as River Nile between your legs.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2019
IamCharles123:

'Cut you cloths according to your size' what does that mean, abeg i don't have time for dumb people this morning.
your dumbness is out of this world, dangote son go come marry one fish seller for your street abi? That girl is not his class, same goes for girls. Now can you see how dumb you are? Cry me a river
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by IamCharles123: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2019
Ryan03:
your dumbness is out of this world, dangote son go come marry one fish seller for your street abi? That girl is not his class, same goes for girls. Now can you see how dumb you are? Cry me a river
See how foolish you are, yes one of obasanjo son did marry a poor girl from sapele. Who wrote the rules that rich must marry the rich and poor marry the poor, when as that even been a law?
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2019
planetx:
Me too I was wondering what the hell the person was talking about
Basher8583, so you haven't left the country like me and you are here spewing you stupidity confidently grin wetin musa nor go see for gate cheesy
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2019
IamCharles123:

See how foolish you are, yes one of obasanjo son did marry a poor girl from sapele. Who wrote the rules that rich must marry the rich and poor marry the poor, when as that even been a law?
look at this empty carton, poor girl from sapele and he came there to meet her abi she is from a poor home but climbed up the ladder and made a name for herself, go get your facts straight.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2019
Sirwallace:
r

The joke on me? Far from it.
Actually it is on the driver who went too far with the chick. Left to me, I would bounce the moment she started forming kim K.

Some of us has pride you know and we don't loose our dignity because of something as wide as River Nile between your legs.
in your opinion, all girls have to act low and accept every guy that comes their way cause doing otherwise means they are forming Kim k? Lol, now I understand the plight of the Nigerian girl
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by IamCharles123: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2019
Ryan03:
look at this empty carton, poor girl from sapele and he came there to meet her abi she is from a poor home but climbed up the ladder and made a name for herself, go get your facts straight.
This guy is dumb seriously, you are trying so hard to make sense but you are not. i can't argue with you, else you contaminate me. Bye
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2019
Tellemall:

The reason is that as a Nigerian you have a weak approach to the rights and choices of others around you. There's this feeling of entitlement. It is the reason market traders feel it is their right to feel up any female passing their shops, because who are you? Are you made of gold? You aren't even attractive, so you should let them feel you up. The same reason a man goes to a club and touches a woman without her permission, then he gets others to support him because she's ugly and so what if he did. The same reason female students complain about sex for marks and you need a BBC undercover operation to expose it, and even when they do, you can see a lot of males think it is a setup and that the girls are making a fuss and they should let the lecturers have their way, or that the lecturer is innocent as nothing happened.

What makes you think the driver has the right to be responded to politely when he is clearly failing in his ethics as a driver and as a right thinking individual? The lady said she was uninterested, why did he press on? She repeated again, her disinterest in his attempt, after his confession of sleepless nights over her, and he still pressed on!

Do you understand harassment? The problem is that in Nigeria people violate others privacy with impunity and feel it is their right. Outside that little hole, it is a crime and he is trespassing her right to be treated with professionalism. She didn't ask to be bugged after her trip, he decided to misuse her contact details to his unethical advantage of scoring. To make matters worse, when she refused he resorted to the moral high ground of inferiority complexes "are you looking down on me because I'm a driver?". He feels entitled. Why can't he look elsewhere?

With her information, imagine if he decided to threaten her rather than his oppressive love messages? How right would you think he is? That will give you the answer to how right it is to use her information without her permission. Forget all the "girls are rude" misinterpretations, what would you do if you were in her shoes?

People have the right to be asked their permission for certain things. Even your device apps need your permission. They aren't entitled to it or a good response from you when they violate it. Even if a million other people accepted it, once you say no, it means no.
now this is an enlightened mind

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 11:53am On Oct 27, 2019
IamCharles123:

This guy is dumb seriously, i can't argue with you, else you contaminate me. Bye
running, come'on, you think you will just come here and type trash thinking people won't find out eh? Me when they share boundary with sapele na you won tell sapele gist?
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2019
dairykidd:

Oga go and sleep.. after the different clear reasons u have been given u still dey here defending rubbish.. Is there something wrong with ur head. She say she no need am. I know ur type, stealing girls contacts to dey do try ur luck... to whip u plank just dey hungry me now. Potential rapist. You probably do think a gynecologist has the exclusive right to fvck any of his patients too given his position & line of work... Take ur time oo angry
rotfl, abeg take am easy o, laugh won kill me here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) / Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.