Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat (66965 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) / "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Omeizadean(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
So a guy can't try his luck again cos he is a driver?
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Eke40seven(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
It is now I understand how an average Nigerian is illiterate and uncivilized. A look at the front page comments just cements the notion.
How could you even use one's private information from a line of work to establish personal lust and self gratification.
That's what you get when you threw developed country technology to people with an archaic and shithole mentality, as they don't understand the ethics and responsibility towards the use of the technology..

And a woman has the right to accept or reject your friendship or an extension of it, but does the average Nigerian know this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by m140(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
abbey621:

Try traveling out of the country and stalking a citizen, na then you go know say khaki no be leather. Phone number, name, date of birth and so on are personal information that the law protects, it's just that nigeria is a zoo so no consequences!
You can't go to jail joor , say wetin . Big lie, last you loose your job. Naso person dey go jail , na warning e go receive. Which kind jail.

3 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Midas01: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
Oga, do you know if she has a bf,
fiance or even husband that she's faithful to?

What is wrong with some of you? Do you people reason at all?
crazycrypto710:
Some gals tend to look down on guys that way, she might have just lost her rightful husband, who knows, just cos he is an uber driver doesn't mean he shouldn't have a life or develop feelings towards women he meets even in the line of his work, though his approach and timing might not be appropriate. I could remember there was a similar post in which a lady told the driver that "his head wasn't good" or so... and she was stupid enough to post the story on her IG, some girls sha

4 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
drips8:
The bolt driver has terrible taste in women.
Ah swear

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
AK481:
There is nothing wrong with what the guy did.

The girl is stupid for bringing this to the public.

She has to put her bf and her picture as screen saver just to make the current boyfriend feel like she is secures for her.

I remember those days when my ex used to tell me how many boys chyked her and how he normally insulted them.for my mind I go say see this mumu after that I go increase her mileage by I km.

Nonsense.
There is everything wrong with what he did. If he wanted to establish a relationship with her then he should have asked for her number and permission to contact her right there and then when she was in his presence. If she said yes then you know she is game. If she said no then free her. You don’t steal a girls number from wherever then call her out of the blue and expect a good response. It doesnt work that way.

6 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by sapientia(m): 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
Chibuzor araputa mmadu.

No matter how you see it.

What he did was very unprofessional.

However, for the girl to bring this to public domain is an overkill.

Let peace reign.

Guys, let's be more professional.

Ladies, cant advise una cos na una get power.

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
Midas01:
What exactly is your problem?

How does, "since we met I've not been able to sleep due to thoughts of you" translate to just wanting friendship?

And please what is wrong in a someone simply telling a person you just don't wanna talk or have that conversation with them after all isn't he a stalker? Did she give him her number?

You're here blaming the girl but if your girlfriend gave audience to a stranger who already professed his love for her you'd come on NL to call all women olosho.

una no just get sense at all. Bloody hypocrites!

You are a big fool.

Have you ever considered that perhaps that he had thought so much about what to type but settled for that cliche because he had never done the sort of thing before?

Moreover, the problem I have is with her rudeness. There is something called love at first sight, and it could be the case in this matter. The least she could have done was say she wasn't interested in any relationship, even if platonic.

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by EzekaUdene1: 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
post=83484297:
Okay
[/s]
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by crazycrypto710: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
Midas01:

that should have been her first response if she had any of what you said when he started texting her, that's your theory and I don't think you've really gone through the OP, take a hike jerk! undecided

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Midas01: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
Honestly. You act so jovial, polite and engage them and they're thinking she's cheap or wants the D. You act like you don't care and you're a snob and bitter.
slyfoxxjoe:
Lol this is what happens when you read too much meaning into a girls politeness. Some guys be like “oh my god! She actually smiled back at me when I said hi! She must want the D!!!” That’s the reason so many girls prefer to act snobbish, they just use it as a defense mechanism against such guys even though they may really be nice girls inside.

3 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by izombie(m): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
I see nothing wrong from both the driver and the lady. Driver saw something he liked and made a go for it and the girl was also polite enough in turning him down. Case closed.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
We need to know and live like a civilized people it is not everyone that wants to be a friends wants to date you come on...
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Starz825(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
chinchonglee:
They will never date a hustling guy.

So bro keep hustling forget girls.
Bros...don't be surprised that the bolt driver could later straff the lady in the nearest future...don't trust ladies...most of them don't know wat they want....

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Boulexposed: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wow
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Midas01:

And how would the driver know if she doesn't say?

And does being in a committed relationship mean that you have to be rude to anyone who asks you out? Do they write "committed" or "taken" on foreheads?

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
Midas01:

Nigerian guys have a very silly self of entitlement. They believe girls must give face to every guy that approaches them. If that was the case, then some girls would literally have 500 boyfriends or husbands. And it’s the same guys that will come here on Nairaland and complain about unfaithful women o!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by yeyeosoronga: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
Nigerian taxi drivers are so unprofessional, it beggars belief....
She didn't even give him her number, yet he went into her details from their app and started stalking her. I'm sure there should be a companympolicy about contacting clients

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
Midas01:
Honestly. You act so jovial, polite and engage them and they're thinking she's cheap or wants the D. You act like you don't care and you're a snob and bitter.

Stop generalizing.

Generalization is what has made some girls become irrational and staggeringly stupid.

You approach them to politely ask for direction, and they immediately think you want to woo them. Before you say, "Sorry, please" or "Excuse me, ma'am", they are already trying to play hard to get.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Depressed101: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
Kyase:
the girl set na, see her lips cheesy
set baye, if she remove that makeup you go see ojuju.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Lordbricks(m): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
cruzydal:
What the guy did is wrong . Totally unprofessional . He could have asked the lady when he was driving her or better still tell her that hope she dosnt mind if he gives her a call later in the day perhaps to congratulate her or so .he took advantage of the fact that he already has her number

And the lady too acted childish
Sensible comment..It would have been more appropriate to have asked her if she doesn't mind a call or chat from him..and the lady herself shouldn't have shared the chat..she's just clout chasing..its within her right to decline his friendship but sharing the conversation is not needful..

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Basher8583: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
RealLordZeus:
This case dey somehow!
The guy behavior was not professional but na one place person go jam wife na!

What do you mean by "not professional".
Bolt work is a side hustle.
The car is his. So how did it all of a sudden define a profession.

I know people that do bolt hustle when going home from work.

Bolt is a ride sharing solution ok and not otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by sonnie10: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
If he got her number from the trip manifest, then it unprofessional but if the lady willing gave him her number, then she has to explain under what circumstance?
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by yeyeosoronga: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
BluntBoy:

And how would the driver know if she doesn't say?

And does being in a committed relationship mean that you have to be rude to anyone who asks you out? Do they write "committed" or "taken" on foreheads?

Why couldn't he ask her if he could contact her before she alighted from his car?
I'm sure if such a person had any type of access to client bank cards, he would help himself

sonnie10:
If he got her number from the trip manifest, then it unprofessional but if the lady willing gave him her number, then she has to explain under what circumstance?

That's what he probably did, and that's so unprofessional. Anyone would be irritated if you start getting strange text messages or calls from strangers. It's not funny at all

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by grandstar(m): 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
The girl is pompous.

Patapata "Thanks. I'm flattered but I already have a boyfriend"

Bolt driver: "So you're driving me away. I already see wedding signs between the two of us".

Lady: "Youre so funny. I'm sure that's what you tell all the ladies. You only just met me and you want to marry me. I'm sure you have 4 wives waiting for you at home. My relationship with my boyfriend is a serious one and we've been dating since our 2nd year".

Driver: "4 wives ke? You wan kill me? I've been saving myself for you.Once I laid eyes on you, I.knew you were the one. My mind stated singing, "Ding ding dong dingidy dindin dong". i kbew you were the one walahi talahi".

Lady: "You're really funny. I have to go now. bye!"and she cuts the call and doesn't pick it again.

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by planetx: 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
Maybe she doesn't want to date a Taxi driver
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by oshaosha2014(m): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
It is simply unprofessional.

Sarmiz24:
Lol how e take get the number self,and by the way wat wrong in shooting it shot.? Ah no do be ah no do,which one she come dey report again....ma mind dey even tell me say Na bcoz she want post the chat she quickly use she and bobo pics take do Background pic....Las las all of dem both the driver self Na scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Basher8583: 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
cruzydal:
What the guy did is wrong . Totally unprofessional . He could have asked the lady when he was driving her or better still tell her that hope she dosnt mind if he gives her a call later in the day perhaps to congratulate her or so .he took advantage of the fact that he already has her number

And the lady too acted childish

Guy..Ive made friend with uber and bolt drivers to the point the we call each other. They even give me free ride.
When One had a challenge with his car since he was sacked from work. I gave him some money to fix it to continue making income for himself. Now he has gotten a new job but still does uber side hustle.

Note that he is not a driver. He owns his vehicle.

And by the way university guys do uber side hustle with thier cars.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
blank:
People just don't understand privacy. She's telling him not to contact her because she's not interested in friendship with him because he got her number while working but not because she gave him. He's taking it to mean that she's looking down on him because of his line of work.

He doesn't even understand how creepy he's coming across.

Man! I'm seeing replies and I'm going mad. What does this have to do with anything.
It is very creepy!!! You will Never understand how creepy if you are not a private person.

4 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
Nigerian guys have a very silly self of entitlement. They believe girls must give face to every guy that approaches them. If that was the case, then some girls would literally have 500 boyfriends or husbands. And it’s the same guys that will come here on Nairaland and complain about unfaithful women o!

And, you are from Togo abi

Moreover, just because you don't want to give face does not mean you should be rude. "I have a boyfriend, sorry" is very much respectful and in good taste.

Ever watched videos of wooing pranks, you will see those white girls turning down guys with respect, and even a smile. "I have a boyfriend, sorry." "I am taken" "I am engaged" "I have a boyfriend".

That is the difference between an exposed people and savages.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by abbey621(m): 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
m140:

You can't go to jail joor , say wetin . Big lie, last you loose your job. Naso person dey go jail , na warning e go receive. Which kind jail.

Just pray make FBI no get interest in you, I've seen people jailed for lesser things over here in America.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
Basher8583:

Guy..Ive made friend with uber and bolt drivers to the point the we call each other. They even give me free ride.
One has a challenge with his car since he was sacked from work. I have him some money to fix it and astray making income for himself. Now he has gotten a new job side but still does uber side hustle.

Now that he is not a driver. He owns his vehicle.

And by the way university guys do uber side hustle with thier cars.

Ah ha! I knew it!!! The problem with most commenting is low IQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Battleship Island: Once World's Most Populated City Abandoned 47 Years Ago(Pics) / Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On / Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.