Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat (67081 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) / "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by tomdon(m): 1:39am On Oct 27, 2019
magicminister:

I hate the way a lot of Nigerians think.

What he did was extremely unprofessional and can almost be defined as stalking. Even if he felt a great connection with a paying customer, he should have asked her if she’s fine with him texting her later in the day and asked her to write her number down. Using her data in such a manner to satisfy his personal desire is a huge breach of trust

Now, his ego is hurt and he feels that the girl is looking down on him because her response was unanticipated.

Oga go and sit down. Nothing warrants her dissing.
The young man was only trying his luck politely, albeit his introduction message is faulty and far from being top-notch. She could've also being polite and offered at least the barest minimum courtesy to make him feel human and maybe point out his lapses and then maybe even go ahead to decline his offer if she's uninterested.
The only reason she's this brash is because she is young, narrow minded and thinks she's getting it.
These kind of girls will now be very humble and accommodating when they're above 30 and no husband. Their types are plenty in town.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by AZeD1(m): 1:42am On Oct 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

This is the story of a woman who slept with 3 Uber drivers. Mind you, it happened in one of your so-called sane countries. The third Uber driver was actually the one who asked her out. She didn't make a big deal out of it.

Enjoy:

By this point, I’d developed something of a reputation amongst my friends, and it was this reputation that ended up scoring me my third Uber sex story.

I was with a group after a night out when we got into an Uber together to ride home. The driver was not exactly my type, but certainly cute.

We started talking and laughing, and one of my friends, who was a bit drunk, giggled and warned him to look out, as I’d slept with a few drivers.

He raised one eyebrow and said it wouldn’t be the worst way to end a shift.

After we dropped her off, he asked if I wanted to go out for coffee. I said while he seemed really nice, I wasn’t looking for anything serious, so I was only really only interested in a quick "coffee"
at mine.

Alll I can say is he might not have been my usual type, but I DID get to finally try something I’ve wanted to for a while – sex with a guy that could lift me up off the floor and keep going until I was done.
https://www.whimn.com.au/love/intimacy/ive-had-sex-with-three-of-my-uber-drivers/news-story/b8e2b6b13a32e897ba48b5e36634dae4

Did you miss this part?

After we dropped her off, he asked if I wanted to go out for coffee. I said while he seemed really nice, I wasn’t looking for anything serious, so I was only really only interested in a quick "coffee"
at mine.

The Uber driver asked her out in the car and not text her by 1am.

The Bolt driver could have asked if he could contact her later.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 27, 2019
AZeD1:

Did you miss this part?

at mine.

No mind that bluntboy.. he's most likely a rapist from the way he sounds

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by magicminister: 1:51am On Oct 27, 2019
tomdon:

The young man was just trying his luck politely, albeit his introduction is faulty and far from being top-notch. She could've also being polite and offered at least the barest minimum courtesy to make him feel human and maybe point out his lapses and maybe even decline his offer if she's already engaged.
The only reason she's this brash is because she is young, narrow minded and thinks she's getting it.
These kind of girls will now be very humble and accommodating when they're above 30 and no husband.

Contacting her in the first place was rude. He was the first one to cross the line.
The girl was nice and courteous and he misread that to be a “green light”.
If the girl was rude and snobbish, people like you would still accuse her of being “pompous”.

There’s nothing wrong with shooting your shot but there’s a time and place for everything and even if you must shoot your shot, politely say

“hey, this was a very short trip and I really enjoyed our conversation. It would be awesome if we exchange numbers, I assuming you’re fine with that and I wouldn’t be offended if you say no, just that I’ve been doing this for a while and come across a lot of people but never really had any meaningful conversation with them”.

That way, the girl will have a choice to accept the shot or deny. You can’t inject yourself into someone’s life and call it shooting your shot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 27, 2019
tomdon:

The young man was only trying his luck politely, albeit his introduction message is faulty and far from being top-notch. She could've also being polite and offered at least the barest minimum courtesy to make him feel human and maybe point out his lapses and then maybe even go ahead to decline his offer if she's uninterested.
These kind of girls will now be very humble and accommodating when they're above 30 and no husband. Their types are plenty in town.

You're a fool i would love to beat up happily.. them superglue him mouth to ask her politely when he was driving her? Thunder fry ur shitty brains undecided

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by magicminister: 1:55am On Oct 27, 2019
amazon14:

Thank you for this comment. The only reasonable reply.

I am shocked at people's comments, what manner of men do we have in this facelessness forum.

You’re welcome. A lot of Nigerians don’t reason or think like me. I like to refer to myself as a mental elite in the midst of an Average Nigerian.

For the few of us that are reasonable, we have to stay that way and keep winning.

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Auxigen(m): 2:09am On Oct 27, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry

Am sure if the guy had cruised in an expensive ride like G-boys does she wouldn't even dare talk in such a condescending manner, she might even be thinking of how to outwit her bf just to spend the night with the nigga. Stupid bitcches everywhere.
You don talk am finish my guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Auxigen(m): 2:11am On Oct 27, 2019
dotuna3:
correct guy. He proof say he go school. To be sincere, that he do taxify driver no mean her present boy friend is doing better than him or she should look less on him. From the guy conversation, address and construction he can’t be less than her boy friend standard. She should just give him audience not till you see a man with big Benz before she lower her shoulder, las las Benz guy will use her for rituals why not cool your self down for a guy in legit business . From the way she responded to this guy am sure if the guy is someone that works with shell and have a good position she won’t answer him that way. Why not play same card even though you know you won’t have anything to do with him

Oga Oga Oga abeg no be every guy wey dey cruise Benz use ritual or wire wire get am..
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Neddstark: 2:47am On Oct 27, 2019
abbiboy:

So bcus one succeeded,then its now a legit right for evry online biznes driver to go about stalking all their female clients for marriage/date.rubbish talk.

Its not stalking. It is toasting. Since she is not interested, did the guy say it is a must? You must be either shy or have minimal male friends for you to be ruling out situations to woo a woman
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Neddstark: 2:48am On Oct 27, 2019
shineeye1:

So, all mannerless male taxi drivers who impose themselves on their female clients have become right in your own world?

Stop exxagerating dumbly. How is he imposing himself on her. Na sin to toast?
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 27, 2019
dairykidd:

You're a fool i would love to beat up happily.. them superglue him mouth to ask her politely when he was driving her? Thunder fry ur shitty brains undecided
some guys are creepy believe me.there are some dudes they will secretly go through ur phone number and collect the female numbers and at night they will be sending them sex chats or calling the number to phone intimacy them.tell me wetin stop driver from asking the girl if he could call her later in the day? no be so a gentle man dey do?
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 27, 2019
Neddstark:

Its not stalking. It is toasting. Since she is not interested, did the guy say it is a must? You must be either shy or have minimal male friends for you to be ruling out situations to woo a woman
its stalking.when u use different phone numbers to harrass a lady its stalking.from the way the girl sounded its obvious the guy don first use another number first call the girl.its only in nigeria that a guy go rape woman and we go still blame the woman for dressing seductively to seduce the rapist..also its only in nigeria that a lecturer will force a female student to have sex with her and we go defend the lecturer by saying the girl na im seduce the lecturer.most things we view as normal things in naija if u do am outside the naija u could get into trouble.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by abbey621(m): 3:22am On Oct 27, 2019
pyro62:

So who says you can't meet a spouse while going about your business.. Na your type dey enter friends zone anyhow. You go carry the girl and her boyfriend go spar for free sef. HYPOcrite

So you're chasing boyfriend/girlfriend while you're supposed to be on duty? No wonder poverty is your middle name....It is well!
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by abbiboy: 3:26am On Oct 27, 2019
Neddstark:

wetin concern local man..
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by abbey621(m): 3:29am On Oct 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

My God, so a few exchanges is now stalking?

Nawa for una o. No wonder they have no respect for Nigerians and Nigerian educational institutions abroad.

Better learn to research words before you use them with so much confidence.

You can only dream of ever achieving the educational and professional feats I've conquered over the years! Moving on, many black men have had their reputation spoiled over ordinary things. A simple hug/kiss can be twisted into a rape/ sexual assault case. A few word and screenshot can at the bare minimum get the police to write a restraining order against you but don't get it twisted, this is 9ja it won't happen, in a zoo even monkeys behave like kings grin grin grin grin
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Neddstark: 5:20am On Oct 27, 2019
lefulefu:
its stalking.when u use different phone numbers to harrass a lady its stalking.from the way the girl sounded its obvious the guy don first use another number first call the girl.its only in nigeria that a guy go rape woman and we go still blame the woman for dressing seductively to seduce the rapist..also its only in nigeria that a lecturer will force a female student to have sex with her and we go defend the lecturer by saying the girl na im seduce the lecturer.most things we view as normal things in naija if u do am outside the naija u could get into trouble.

Guy, its obvious you despise Nigeria so much and use trivial issues to insult your country. If you are still in Nigeria after saying all these then shame on you. You should go to the nearest Benin republic or Togo. By the way, the war in Iraq is over, that is a good country too
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 27, 2019
lefulefu:
some guys are creepy believe me.there are some dudes they will secretly go through ur phone number and collect the female numbers and at night they will be sending them sex chats or calling the number to phone intimacy them.tell me wetin stop driver from asking the girl if he could call her later in the day? no be so a gentle man dey do?

I tire for those useless guys wey dey support nonsense.. see u see babe wey u like do ur thing na two ways. Either she gree or no gree, u go dey pass corner like snake & when the babe vex dem begin swear for her when na dem no do as guy dey do. Omor how far urside man cheesy
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 27, 2019
Neddstark:

You and ur entire crew must be timid archaic worms for u to see nothing odd in what this driver has done. I ask again superglue hold him tongue to ask her out when him dey transport her upandan? People like u naim dey like babe but una go dey use indirect methods then when d babe go take u as ordinary friend and fvck somebody who's guy enough to come straight for the kill una go dey tag her olosho and blame her for friendzoning u, when na u friendzone urself.. How u go dey call ur customer for odd hour dey do toasting? That one even reach make the babe no even gree even if she for gree b4

3 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by idiagbo86(m): 6:52am On Oct 27, 2019
Person send u msg and you no accept,u come the share una conversation. Nah make we cry or support u?? What about the person wen u accept why u no post una conversation. Lazy youth need sense,The guy didnt do anything wrong biko.He was simply trying to let his feelings known to you and the best u could do was either u accept if u liked him or tell him politely it wont work.posting you both chat here doesnt make u faithful to ur partner but rather a lazy Nigerian youth.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 27, 2019
dotuna3:
correct guy. He proof say he go school. To be sincere, that he do taxify driver no mean her present boy friend is doing better than him or she should look less on him. From the guy conversation, address and construction he can’t be less than her boy friend standard. She should just give him audience not till you see a man with big Benz before she lower her shoulder, las las Benz guy will use her for rituals why not cool your self down for a guy in legit business . From the way she responded to this guy am sure if the guy is someone that works with shell and have a good position she won’t answer him that way. Why not play same card even though you know you won’t have anything to do with him

Everything u wrote shows how shallow ur reasoning is. Una when mumu really plenty for this NL, na this thread really expose una. Goat mouth muthafukkas

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 27, 2019
etrange:
Why are you guys not condemning the Chibuzor idiot who took advantage of his kind of job to harass his client? Such lack of professionalism. There's nothing wrong in wooing a girl but this one is violation of privacy. Why didn't he tell her how he felt before they parted ways and ask if he could call or text her later?

Why do we guys see the these dirty things and support them in the name of guy support for guys? How do we expect the society to be better with this unbecoming attitude? Imagine if it was a lady that did this, we would all be shouting "olosho", "destiny killer", "LovePeddler", "useless" and other unprintable things. Now it's a guy, it's suddenly right. Some are still blaming the lady who's clearly the victim here. Imagine the FTC guy read the entire thing and all he could do was to find a way to insult the lady.

Y'all are just ridiculous.
na Dem oo see them. So what if he is a Uber driver no be human being?
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by chuksiyk31(m): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2019
magicminister:

I hate the way a lot of Nigerians think.

What he did was extremely unprofessional and can almost be defined as stalking. Even if he felt a great connection with a paying customer, he should have asked her if she’s fine with him texting her later in the day and asked her to write her number down. Using her data in such a manner to satisfy his personal desire is a huge breach of trust

Now, his ego is hurt and he feels that the girl is looking down on him because her response was unanticipated.

Contacting her in the first place was rude. He was the first one to cross the line.
The girl was nice and courteous and he misread that to be a “green light”.
If the girl was rude and snobbish, people like you would still accuse her of being “pompous”.

There’s nothing wrong with shooting your shot but there’s a time and place for everything and even if you must shoot your shot, politely say

“hey, this was a very short trip and I really enjoyed our conversation. It would be awesome if we exchange numbers, assuming you’re fine with that and I wouldn’t be offended if you say no, just that I’ve been doing this for a while and come across a lot of people but never really had any meaningful conversation with them”.

That way, the girl will have a choice to accept the shot or deny. You can’t inject yourself into someone’s life and call it shooting your shot!
You just made all the sense in the world, I'm really shocked by how young Nigerians think. To think that any body would support the guy....

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 27, 2019
idiagbo86:
Person send u msg and you no accept,u come the share una conversation. Nah make we cry or support u?? What about the person wen u accept why u no post una conversation. Lazy youth need sense,The guy didnt do anything wrong biko.He was simply trying to let his feelings known to you and the best u could do was either u accept if u liked him or tell him politely it wont work.posting you both chat here doesnt make u faithful to ur partner but rather a lazy Nigerian youth.

You no ask babe for number, she no give u number. She order taxi services the platform connect u to her for job. Okay u discover say u like her for wtv reasons which is normal & nothing wrong there. Ogbeni u are driving her around so what stops u from asking her at least if its okay to call her sometime later outside business Is it fear of being turned down or what? No be yes or no matter? E get as u go place d offer she won't be able to say no... Na una dey let these girls see una finish. Simple game u no even get. Just look at the shitload of crap u wrote up there. Let me just believe most u taking sides with nonsense are under 20yrs but if not i just pity una.. For u to really think she should have accepted then ur head is really empty.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 27, 2019
rawitools:
na Dem oo see them. So what if he is a Uber driver no be human being?
Look at this one being a fool on a Sunday morning.. Who cares if he's a gutter cleaner or truck pusher. We're talking about respecting the other person's space, knowing ur boundaries, doing things rightly.. chai Nairaland is so filled and overflowing with dumb fools like u.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by m140(m): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2019
abbey621:

Visiting is different from living here o, no let the bright lights, fancy talking fool you, the situation of the black race in America is pitiful.
Are you serious , was even thinking of relocating sef, but my people friends been telling me to come down stay na
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2019
AZeD1:

Did you miss this part?

at mine.

So, what is your point?

That is legal to ask your rider out in your line of business? So, women don't deserve any privacy? They can wooed right there and then by any driver who fancies them?

Tell me, do you think there is any taxi company that allows this type of relationship between driver and rider?

I know Bolt does not allow it.

So, tell me, what difference does it make that he called her late at night rather than go against company policy by asking a rider out?
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Midas01: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2019
@bolded maybe if you took your own advice and learnt to stop generalising you'd actually have small sense.

I've met guys who pretended they needed directions only to "express" themselves just right after giving them directions. Infact, one particular guy told me, "just cuz I wanted to ask you for directions you're acting up as if I wanted to chyke you or something"...

Guess what? That same dude disturbed me for several months and even told me that was his real intention on the same day he had asked for directions.

Y'all out here calling women out for the same thing you'd praise your gf for doing. Lmao.
BluntBoy:

Stop generalizing.

Generalization is what has made some girls become irrational and staggeringly stupid.

You approach them to politely ask for direction, and they immediately think you want to woo them. Before you say, "Sorry, please" or "Excuse me, ma'am", they are already trying to play hard to get.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2019
dairykidd:

No mind that bluntboy.. he's most likely a rapist from the way he sounds

Are you telling me that one becomes a rapist by intiating non-business contact while off the job?

Thank God not everyone is a lawyer. The stupidity with which some of you jump into conclusion is staggering.

In law, there is something called actusreus and mensrea. To prove beyond reasonable doubt that someone is guilty of a crime, you have to prove a case for actusreus and mensrea.

From a simple conversation, quack Nigerian lawyer wannabes have drawn a conclusion that the guy is a rapist and stalker.

Go school, una sey no. See now, you can't even argue like educated people.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Midas01: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2019
Did she insult him? And is she obliged to tell him she is in a committed relationship? She has said she didn't wanna talk to him, why can't that be enough?
BluntBoy:

And how would the driver know if she doesn't say?

And does being in a committed relationship mean that you have to be rude to anyone who asks you out? Do they write "committed" or "taken" on foreheads?

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Midas01: 7:37am On Oct 27, 2019
Another mumu. No she was not obliged to tell a stalker about her relationship status. I know you didn't know that, olodo.
crazycrypto710:
that should have been her first response if she had any of what you said when he started texting her, that's your theory and I don't think you've really gone through the OP, take a hike jerk! undecided

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Midas01: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2019
Trash!!

@ bolded. If she had said that, you demented idiot would've said it was rude too.

And know this, that lady was not obliged to tell a stranger/stalker her relationship status. I know your fish brain can't process rational thoughts but when on a public forum pretend you have small sense. [s]
BluntBoy:

You are a big fool.

Have you ever considered that perhaps that he had thought so much about what to type but settled for that cliche because he had never done the sort of thing before?

Moreover, the problem I have is with her rudeness. There is something called love at first sight, and it could be the case in this matter. The least she could have done was say she wasn't interested in any relationship, even if platonic.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2019
Midas01:
Did she insult him? And is she obliged to tell him she is in a committed relationship? She has said she didn't wanna talk to him, why can't that be enough?

She never started off well. That is the point.

It is not by force to be respectful, but our education thought us respect as a virtue. Only brutes and uneducated illiterates display rudeness at every opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) / Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.