Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat (67050 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) / "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by IamCharles123: 11:58am On Oct 27, 2019
Ryan03:
running, come'on, you think you will just come here and type trash thinking people won't find out eh? Me when they share boundary with sapele na you won tell sapele gist?
And were you think say i dey stay, there's no rules stopping poor n rich getting married and that's a fact.
Ode sharing boundary with sapele.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Neddstark: 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
lefulefu:
see countries wey u suggest...the bad belle in you is obvious cheesy and nope i am not in nigeria.

As Nigeria is not directly affecting you then stop the Nigeriophobia
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
IamCharles123:

And were you think say i dey stay, there's no rules stopping poor n rich getting married and that's a fact.
Ode sharing boundary with sapele.
go sleep jare, rich marry the poor in movies only, I can see you are still stuck on nollywood. Wake up and grow up dummy and stop looking for a rich woman to save your miserable ass from poverty
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Neddstark: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
cruzydal:

It’s like u don’t know what ladies go thru daily . Just pick up a lady’s phone and open her WhatsApp u will see what I’m talking about .not to talk of dier Facebook .

Do you know how many favours that come their way in financial assistance, job offers and gifts as a result of them being sought after by men?
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Neddstark: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
cruzydal:

That’s like the second step bros .the guy messed up the first which is the most vital . My kind of work I get to see ladies daily, esp Corpers that just finished dier camping and I can say that over my 3 years working just one lady declined my request for her number .funny enough we already know each other for about 2 months but she dosnt want it to go past that. The rest will give u freely .the guy bleeped up .Why would u text a lady when she didn’t give u her number ? And the guy had the opportunity to ask for it .bros forget he bleeped up .

Oga, Iet who want to toast toast na. If the woman no like am, make she ignore am.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
Neddstark:

As Nigeria is not directly affecting you then stop the Nigeriophobia

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Neddstark: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
lefulefu:
i dont hate my country but some despicable things our own country ppl practice and see as normal should be critisized.we nigerians are fond of supporting nonsense.a rapist is defended,a scammer is hailed as being smart and so and so.guy na when you step out of nigeria na im u go understand what it means to be nigerian.

Been in and out of Nigeria. No biggie. As for the rapist defended? Do you know women actually make up rape allegations against men? I as I am talking to you is a victim. The rape stories gets compassion from people like you and you all condemn people without proof. I am for rapists to have decades of sentence in jail, but innocent rapists nko? As for scammers, that shit needs to stop
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ryan03:
go sleep jare, rich marry the poor in movies only, I can see you are still stuck on nollywood. Wake up and grow up dummy and stop looking for a rich woman to save your miserable ass from poverty
nollywood and telemondo can Bleep up a mans mentality.when we tell some guys not to be so into it dem no dey listen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Neddstark: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ryan03:
and that means every girl must accept their advances cause they are drivers and they can meet their future spouse in their line of hustle? Or does that makes it professional?

Oga leave who wan toast to toast. If she no gree, make the man and she move on abeg.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
Neddstark:

Been in and out of Nigeria. No biggie. As for the rapist defended? Do you know women actually make up rape allegations against men? I as I am talking to you is a victim. The rape stories gets compassion from people like you and you all condemn people without proof. I am for rapists to have decades of sentence in jail, but innocent rapists nko? As for scammers, that shit needs to stop
bros we nigerians tend to defend rapists so i dont know why u acting defensive.its a nigerian thing when a lecturer forces himself on a female student ppl will be defending the lecturer or when a man gropes a woman in the bus we will be defending the man.even when underage girls get raped some crazy ppl also blame the underage girl.abi u no sabi d way many nigerians dey act?

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by IamCharles123: 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ryan03:
Shut up jor, na nigeria poverty mentally dey worry you. When they tell you guys to enlighten yourself you refuse.
Stupid fellow am sure you have not eaten this morning, come here dey type rubbish. If you need cash send me you account number i will credit you, idiot.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
IamCharles123:

Shut up jor, na nigeria poverty mentally dey worry you. When they tell you guys to enlighten yourself you refuse.
Stupid fellow am sure you have not eaten this morning, come here dey type rubbish. If you need cash send me you account number i will credit you, idiot.
wow, rich man! Yes I have not eaten since yesterday, las las you will just come off as a very poor dog barking on nairaland if you don't credit the account
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by eminencetoba: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
lefulefu:
nollywood and telemondo can Bleep up a mans mentality.when we tell some guys not to be so into it dem no dey listen.
bro, help me thank God o, Iamcharles123 won send me money on top this matter o
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Neddstark: 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=lefulefu post=83501927][/quote]
lol
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
lefulefu:
abegi d guy get im own wahala jor.i no say d girl no get issue oo cos she just suppose chill and block off the guy but the bros fall im hand sha.one some naija guys dont know is that when u codedly collect a lady"s number and be calling her without her consent u coming off as a guy with creepy tendencies.so goes with guys wey dey codedly collect female numbers from their friend phone and they send creepy calls or texts to the girl.when the girl ask how them get the number dem go say dem see paper for ground wey dem write d number or dem write d number for one wall hence they called the number .when the lady cut them off or block them they will come to nairaland and be crying that naija girls are full of themselves.even a foreign babe if u collect her number without her consent and u dey call her she no go grant u audience and if u start using different numbers to harrass she could report ur number.u cant try it here cheesy.

Abeg i no fit laugh oo. bad guy so u finally gbes... nice move there cheesy
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
dairykidd:

. bad guy so u finally gbes... nice move there cheesy
since august nau grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
IamCharles123:

Mr super rich, I have not seen the alert o, abi na audio money? Pls Mr rich guy, bless this poor man na
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

Below is the definition of a privacy breach:

A privacy breach occurs when someone accesses information without permission. It starts with a security breach — penetrating a protected computer network — and ends with the exposure or theft of data. That data may include personally identifiable information such as your name, address, Social Security number, and credit card details.
https://us.norton.com/internetsecurity-privacy-what-is-a-privacy-breach.html

Explain to me how the driver breached privacy? From the above definition, it says privacy breach starts with a security breach.

The driver did not penetrate any computer system. The number was shared with him by his employers.

Perhaps, his acts might amount to misappropriation of information or a breach of trust, but I have read Bolt's policy concerning calls between driver and rider and any lawyer can sum them up into ambiguities, and make a case for this driver.

Bolt themselves make riders' numbers visible to drivers for 24 hours after the ride. So, why would a driver need to break into any system to collect personal information that have already been shared with them.

You can accuse him of misappropriation of personal details (and this is even debatable) but it is plain ignorant to even mention privacy breach or even more ridiculously stalking which is determined by how repeatedly an harassment occurs, and not a one-off conversation.

Whatever man.. believe what u will that's ur cup. I still love to whip u better plank for head undecided
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by deolaarc(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
My opinion.
God has given us the gift of men(humans)
Everything you will be or achieve will come through men.
People don’t know how powerful to have a someone’s contact can be. I don’t mean to be friends with everybody. we have missed so much opportunity because we have failed to use the gift of Men we have in this panel earth.
What ever issue you have someone will be an answer to your prayer.
Personally I don’t look down on anybody regardless of the status.
I state my rules clearly.
No one is useless. I may not need you today.
Not every Guy that Hi a lady wants a relationship.
Our environment has made us to be Hostile

There is similar story of Uber driver and lady. The lady’s dad had a critical health issues admitted in one of the govt hospital, the Uber guys Uncle was an Orthopeaedic surgeon who later assist the girls family. Life is simple
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Basher8583: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ryan03:
so I must interact with you while driving? Did you read the part where he said he couldn't sleep because if her? Are you sure you are OK?

Na crime to be in love.
The guy shot his shot and hoped for the best.
What's the crime in it. Hypocrite
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Basher8583: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ryan03:
with this comment, your IQ must be on the negative side

Trust me.... You can't match my IQ

I'm so confident that even my signatures IQ is higher than yours
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Basher8583: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ryan03:
Basher8583, so you haven't left the country like me and you are here spewing you stupidity confidently grin wetin musa nor go see for gate cheesy

Ryan03.... Why are you calling me up while quoting another person na.

Naija na my home. Can travel anytime I want bro but there's no place like home.
My name is not Andrew
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by abbiboy: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
Basher8583:

Hmm if it were a rich and famous man now that won't be stalking by her standards. Bull crap. I'll share with you a true story.....
A lady has been complaining to her friends that the boyfriend want spending lavishly on her like her other coleagues were pampered. Anyway she managed 4yrs with him. Unknowning to her the secretly rich boyfriend was just testing her.
Now fast foward to her birthday....
That day her friends came in on that day and saw a red brand new benz by on her street. Her friends shamed her that another better man don buy beta car for him lover.
Just shortly after the tease, her boyfriend came in singing the bithday song holding a present in his hand.
They kissed and he handed over the present to his babe. ....
She opened it and discovered it was Agege bread and geisha... Her friends bursted into laughter ridiculing her....
Out of disgust she threw the bread and geisha back at the boyfriend and told him a piece of her mind, telling him how she had tolerated and managed him. She further went ahead to break up with him there and then.
Heart broken... He picked the bread up and broke it in two to reaveal the key of a brand new benz parked outside. Aditionally he opened the geisha can to reveal an engagement ring.
He walked out drove the car away and never came back...
Nollywood movie
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by PBeni(m): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry

Am sure if the guy had cruised in an expensive ride like G-boys does she wouldn't even dare talk in such a condescending manner, she might even be thinking of how to outwit her bf just to spend the night with the nigga. Stupid bitcches everywhere.

One Nairalander like that would have called you a Real Niggarrr cool
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by abbey621(m): 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
m140:

Are you serious , was even thinking of relocating sef, but my people friends been telling me to come down stay na

Don't get me wrong o, you can make it big here but you have to be ready for anything. You have to know that this is another man's country and you're just here to build a better future, some Nigerians come here and start behaving like our ghetto brothers grin grin
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by m140(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
abbey621:

Don't get me wrong o, you can make it big here but you have to be ready for anything. You have to know that this is another man's country and you're just here to build a better future, some Nigerians come here and start behaving like our ghetto brothers grin grin
Okay
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ryan03:
how exactly was the girl rude? I have right to tell anyone not to contact me anymore and that is not rudeness, being rude is contacting a person who did not give you their number and still trying to blackmail them into accepting your offer of friendship (or whatever it is he was offering?

I am not disputing rights. I am just saying that our education teaches us to be polite.

You have the right to tell somebody off, but the genteelness that education is supposed to give us allows us to exercise our rights with politeness.

Go and watch videos of guys wooing white girls. They are mostly prank videos, and to the girls initially, the men are nothing but strangers, yet the girls show some class in their responses. You can be assertive without being rude. That's my point.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by SomehowBROWN(m): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
But all these comments I'm reading on nairaland is just making me disappointed, texting a client by that time and for that purpose is very unprofessional and that's it.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ryan03(f): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
IamCharles123:

rich man, las las you are just one poor toothless dog barking in you cage. Just see your miserable life
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2019
SomehowBROWN:
But all these comments I'm reading on nairaland is just making me disappointed, texting a client by that time and for that purpose is very unprofessional and that's it.

Unprofessional? How?

What about those who ask riders out on a date?

Many people here who find the guy unprofessional seem to agree that it would be preferable for him to ask her while she was still in his vehicle. Would that not also be unprofessional?

If a doctor asks a former patient out .Vs. if a doctor asks a patient out. Which do you think is unprofessional?
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Lamanii22(f): 8:56am On Oct 28, 2019
magicminister:

I hate the way a lot of Nigerians think.

What he did was extremely unprofessional and can almost be defined as stalking. Even if he felt a great connection with a paying customer, he should have asked her if she’s fine with him texting her later in the day and asked her to write her number down. Using her data in such a manner to satisfy his personal desire is a huge breach of trust

Now, his ego is hurt and he feels that the girl is looking down on him because her response was unanticipated.

Contacting her in the first place was rude. He was the first one to cross the line.
The girl was nice and courteous and he misread that to be a “green light”.
If the girl was rude and snobbish, people like you would still accuse her of being “pompous”.

There’s nothing wrong with shooting your shot but there’s a time and place for everything and even if you must shoot your shot, politely say

“hey, this was a very short trip and I really enjoyed our conversation. It would be awesome if we exchange numbers, assuming you’re fine with that and I wouldn’t be offended if you say no, just that I’ve been doing this for a while and come across a lot of people but never really had any meaningful conversation with them”.

That way, the girl will have a choice to accept the shot or deny. You can’t inject yourself into someone’s life and call it shooting your shot!

Right.... I agree with you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) / Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.