Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC (38708 Views)

Yari-Kalu/Kalu-Yari Senate Presidency: We Have joined forces, Not Backing Down / 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu / Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by LabDNA: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2019
Umahi should defect and take the APC presidential. He fits the criteria. It's East2023.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by MusaChukwudi: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2019
Afamed:

Ain't you dominating already. After all you are the developer of Lagos. 99% of Lagos belongs to Igbo. Kano , Kaduna ,Jos Ph Are all dominated by Igbos.
Abi you want to dominate white house and 10 Downing street join?

Cc: LZAA

Lzaa is a very foolish individual

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Afamed: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2019
MrSly:

Nonsense. Is Ngige not there already. Let them give him the ticket.
Did you vote Ngige when he contested for Senatorial post in 2015?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by LZAA: 10:35am On Oct 27, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Afamed: 10:36am On Oct 27, 2019
Mordecai:

Lol. The day PDP announced Obi as the running mate to Atiku, there was widespread jubilation. Hope for Nigeria was widespread. If anything unsettled APC more than the PDP primaries, it was that decision. Despite all your pretences, you are scared of Obi because if Nigeria wants to get it right, we need people like Obi piloting the ship, but because he's Igbo, your tribalistic arse will have none of it.

As for 2023 ticket, won't you people ever learn? 2023 is a long time from now.
Anambra didn't get it right as Dubai of Nigeria under Obi leadership as Governor. Give us another story

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 10:38am On Oct 27, 2019
Afamed:

Did you vote Ngige when he contested for Senatorial post in 2015?
He doesn't stay in the SE, he's somewhere in Lagos, may not be of voting age sef.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2019
LabDNA:
Umahi should defect and take the APC presidential. He fits the criteria. It's East2023.
Back from your ban, you're welcome. Go steal the slot for the SE please.
Nobody is giving you anything for free.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2019
Afamed:

Tell diletor to come to Nigeria. E get something I want to tell him

Cc: LZAA
If you've gotten his private contact please DM me, me and him get talk, as in better serious talk abeg, help a brother

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Afamed: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
If you've gotten his private contact please DM me, me and him get talk, as in better serious talk abeg, help a brother
No wahala my comrade.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Afamed: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2019
LZAA:

So u now want to worship kanu and nzeogwu
Immhotep and greenback must hear thisgrin
Tell diletor to come to Nigeria. E get something I need to alert him

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Mordecai(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2019
Afamed:

Anambra didn't get it right as Dubai of Nigeria under Obi leadership as Governor. Give us another story

When it is expedient to lambast Obi, Anambra becomes the Dubai of Nigeria. SMH.

And when it's time to discuss the pedigree of politicians, it won't be with someone that still supports Buhari after the phenomenal mess his first four years put us through. Such persons know nothing about development or progress. Just ethnicity and bigotry. I'll pass.

I also wonder when your dumb heads will realize that divide and rule has never succeeded with the Igbo. Tell your handlers to try another tactic, please.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Afamed: 10:58am On Oct 27, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

Very foolish boy.
His foolishness is 100%
LZAA sister, Adaibeku that one dey under indefinite ban.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2019
adelekeolu:
2023 presidency is between BAT and Kwakwanso

thats an APC suicide mission
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Afamed: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2019
Mordecai:

When it is expedient to lambast Obi, Anambra becomes the Dubai of Nigeria. SMH.

And when it's time to discuss the pedigree of politicians, it won't be with someone that still supports Buhari after the phenomenal mess his first four years put us through. Such persons know nothing about development or progress. Just ethnicity and bigotry. I'll pass.

I also wonder when your dumb heads will realize that divide and rule has never succeeded with the Igbo. Tell your handlers to try another tactic, please.
What has really Obi done specially as a Gov in Anambra? Was it not under Obi in 2011 Anambra medical doctors went on 5/6 strike months because of his inability to pay the increment in Drs salary.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Advancedman(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by ProWalker: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2019
Yebosola:

Are Igbo ready to vote for him in the "SATANIC PARTY"? You people are not talking to novice in politics,oh oh,so that APC will loose to PDP,I laugh in Swahili

That is the end game of those pushing the theory that APC should handover the ticket to SE, the easiest way for their darling PDP to come back to power

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by LZAA: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2019
Afamed:

Very foolish boy.
His foolishness is 100%
LZAA sister, Adaibeku that one dey under indefinite ban.

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by LabDNA: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Back from your ban, you're welcome. Go steal the slot for the SE please.
Nobody is giving you anything for free.

I was never banned, I'm not a tribalist. There is a rotational agreement. Nobody is giving anybody anything for free. The East deserve the slot since the Fulani, Yorubas have taken a shot. Your dirty miserable hatred won't stop well-meaning Nigerians from seeing this truism.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2019
LabDNA:

I was never banned, I'm not a tribalist. There is a[b] rotational agreement.[/b] Nobody is giving anybody anything for free. The East deserve the slot since the Fulani, Yorubas have taken a shot. Your dirty miserable hatred won't stop well-meaning Nigerians from seeing this truism.

where is this in the constitution? or you mean gentleman's agreement like when ibo backed |GEJ was supposed to hand back power to the North and decided to contest in 2011 and 2015?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by leokid866: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2019
LabDNA:

I was never banned, I'm not a tribalist. There is a rotational agreement. Nobody is giving anybody anything for free. The East deserve the slot since the Fulani, Yorubas have taken a shot. Your dirty miserable hatred won't stop well-meaning Nigerians from seeing this truism.

It's like you don't see Investor J sitting Abi....don't let him stand....we dey beg you now.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by LabDNA: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2019
leokid866:

It's like you don't see Investor J sitting Abi....don't let him stand....we dey beg you now.

What are you on about, and who is investor j and what is my business with him?
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by tobiasbeecher: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2019
omenka:
Haq haq haq!! They are beginning to wise up.

We need the insults on the forum to stop too. Your subjects MUST SHOW they are willing and ready to support the party in 2023 if the zone must be considered for the party's ticket.

You cant keep showing everyday you dispise a political party and verbally brutalize its leaders then expect to be rewarded with its ticket. That is inconceivable.
Shut up man!
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by LabDNA: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2019
isthatso:

where is this in the constitution? or you mean gentleman's agreement like when ibo backed |GEJ was supposed to hand back power to the North and decided to contest in 2011 and 2015?

And where is it in the constitution that APC ticket must go SW in 2023. The zonal rotation is what ensures that balance is created in the polity and it will remain as such.

There are Easterners in the APC and they'll assert themselves and ask strongly for the ticket, rightfully too. We must not allow greed and hatred make us blind to equity.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by leokid866: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2019
LabDNA:

What are you on about, and who is investor j and what is my business with him?

Ha you say you don't know Investor J.....but he says he knows you and has three questions for you....will you answer them..... please say Yes....I dont want go back to him without an answer.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
LabDNA:

And where is it in the constitution that APC ticket must go SW in 2023. The zonal rotation is what ensures that balance is created in the polity and it will remain as such.

There are Easterners in the APC and they'll assert themselves and ask strongly for the ticket, rightfully too. We must not allow greed and hatred make us blind to equity.

Did I say it is going to SW. Those who spew hate and incite hatred now talk about balance and equity?

Nigeria going forward is every man for himself, if you build bridges, you will get ticket and people will vote for you, if you continue to foster divisions and hatred you will continue to be isolated. Nobody cares about rotation anymore!!!

Take it from me nobody is voting for Igbo president, you have shown your true colours, do your worst, SS will collect presidency before you. You will now know the people you have been insulting since 2015 have power.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
FrLukas:

Why are you struggling to become president of the zoo? I thought you guys wanted out.

So there's no southeast reps in Abuja?
Have government allowed the southeast states/igbos to stop paying taxes?
Have the government of Nigeria said they're okay with igbos separating?

Yes the common igbo man does feel marginalized. But if ALL the igbos wanted out n that was the goal, don't you think the noise will be much much louder? N the federal government will actually have to address the issue?

See the common mistake most of you make is taking posters opinion on nairaland to be the official voice of ndigbo. Why I've no idea. You people responding back with hurt feelings
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by LabDNA: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
franchasng:
Reading through the various comments on this 2023 Presidency makes one hate Yorubas the more, damn, gradually Yorubas are turning themselves to Northeastern Nigeria without knowing....its just a matter of time.....greed, insensibility and over confidence are what brings doom to a people.....I foresee some terrible future for the Yorubas if they continue with this unjustified hatred for Igbos.

Even the Hausa-Fulanis and Igbos that are known to disagree a lot in national politics don't show much hatred for each other like this....Yorubas don't know what they are doing to themselves....its always fun when you feel you are on the winning side, just a matter of time angry angry

This was why Moses killed an Egyptian in the Holy Bible angry

It's really terrible, sometimes I wonder if its the same level-headed yorubas I have day to day dealings with that make all these toxic statements online or they just being hypocritical?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
LabDNA:

Hmmm, anyway there was a rotational arrangement under the PDP that Igbo politicians jettisoned because of GEJ in 2011 so it is null and void since we don't have it the constitution and Igbos destroyed the arrangement.
Can you give us one or two reasons why the Igbos deserve what they didn't fight for?
So because you're in a class of 30 students, just because you're the only Igbo in the class, you must be given the first position even if you don't merit it.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

So there's no southeast reps in Abuja?
Have government allowed the southeast states/igbos to stop paying taxes?
Have the government of Nigeria said they're okay with igbos separating?

Yes the common igbo man does feel marginalized. But if ALL the igbos wanted out n that was the goal, don't you think the noise will be much much louder? N the federal government will actually have to address the issue?

See the common mistake most of you make is taking posters opinion on nairaland to be the official voice of ndigbo. Why I've no idea. You people responding back with hurt feelings

It is easy now to say we are not part of them, when they were making noise why didnt you condemn them? Your silence sent a message to all others that they speak for you. Now that election is looming, you are saying they dont represent you...that will not fly!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Johans1991: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
caracas:

Oga we are not begging for the presidency. We demand it n we MUST get it, or this country would collapse.
chest beater.Go ask ur grandfathers

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by ProWalker: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
LabDNA:

Lol. Igbos want to join the evil Islamic party/ ewedu people party

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
LabDNA:

Igbo politicians jettisoned and killed the zoning in 2011 so stop crying over that, fight for your right

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC / Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him / Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.