Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter (63716 Views)

This Is My Prayer About 2023 General Election / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Jayess: 1:49am On Oct 29, 2019
The problem is that Nigerians don't mind their business.
So you all want to slay a man because he prayed what he wants to God??

Now I agree that 60 millions Nigerians are truly mad... grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by darkelf: 2:03am On Oct 29, 2019
hisgrace090:
People should allow the church to do things their own way.

And the bible says that the canal man receiveth not the things of the spirit of God for they're foolishness unto him.

1cor-2:14.

Oga, the same bible says that the hands of the diligent brings forth wealth and he that works with a slack hand becomes poor. Organisations promote those that will offer more value.

It pays to work hard. If you really understand your bible, all great men and women of faith were hard workers. David was prepared under fire by the dangers in the wilderness, Esther prepared herself for one night by working for a whole year, What of Daniel and Joseph?? The list goes on and on bros.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by darkelf: 2:04am On Oct 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
Perfectly put bro!

Like Abraham's blessings are mine, but not Abraham's sufferings.

God help us.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by darkelf: 2:10am On Oct 29, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Illiterates. The man said 'Like you did for Joseph' If God grants you such favour is it corruption? or just favour. The same people groaning are the ones who either pay bribe to curry favour or tell that their rich uncle to 'fix' them in a comfy job.

JUST LIKE JOSEPH.

How was Joseph FIxed bros?

Did you read the bible with understanding?

Joseph was made prime minister because he was the only one in the entire Nation able to solve a problem that other wise men couldn't solve. A problem that gave the king sleepless nights. He offered real value that impacted millions of people not just in Egypt alone but other parts of the world. He used his good given skills for good and refused to compromise his integrity. He also suffered a lot of persecution.

So bros, it wasn't given to him on a platter like the prayer suggests

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by darkelf: 2:12am On Oct 29, 2019
calabardick:

Otem, bia.
Come and summarise this 30 verses epistle.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by content208: 2:19am On Oct 29, 2019
LawLord247:

Your moniker says it all. I won't say another word.

But he said the truth. God gave you brain so that you can think and not live like an idiot. God will not do for you those things he counts as your responsibility to do.

Reading to pass is your responsibility

Preparing for an interview to get a job is your responsibility.

Being dedicated to your job so that you can get promotion is your responsibility.

That's why the scripture speaks expressly that what you sow is what you will reap.

The amount of effort you put into life is the amount of profit you'll get out of it

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 29, 2019
hisgrace090:
People should allow the church to do things their own way.

And the bible says that the canal man receiveth not the things of the spirit of God for they're foolishness unto him.

1cor-2:14.

No mind them
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Dokitadotun: 2:42am On Oct 29, 2019
Freshprime:
Redeem is a scam, the word redeem is a scam, I heard the redeem started from the celestial church but they are deviating from the principles of the celestial church, I believe in the celestial church they are straight the redeem is too corrupt, I am a Rastafarian by the way and I go to church
Wetin dey scam you of?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by jaxxy(m): 2:45am On Oct 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
Well get ready to spend at least two years in jail, and I'm not even going to get into what took you into jail in the first place, or how you got to the place you were before that.

So that you can qualify for the promotion of Joseph. Amen!!!

I’m not sure the pastor means it’s in the way sm people claim or that he is encouraging nepotism. As much as Joseph worked and disciplined him self thru trials and temptation he also prayed to God to help him. Ur hard work alone smtmes is not enough. That is why there is smtn called luck and same way smtn called miracle or divine intervention or grace.

If it was by just hardwork all the bricklayers, iron benders and block moulders shud be in top positions. They work very hard in the sun.

Also there where very brilliant people who didn’t make discoveries like sm others did. There is still Smtn called time and chance whether u pray it not. Prayer only helps prepare and ready u for it so long as Ure deserving one way or another.

This is a realistic and great prayer. Success happens when preparation meets opportunity. If there is no opportunity it’s might not happen.

Not everybody that is rich is the smartest and not everybody with a hit song has the best voice or talent.

So people thinking it’s by their lousy power or intelligence shud think again.

Nepotism exists bt Grace is not nepotism. It is almost like luck or call it divine Luck or Smtn.

Also I need to state that there are bad protocols so let’s not think all protocols and rules are good. The prayer more specifically shud have been suspend negative rules and protocols which hinder u despite being qualified or deserving. Perhaps so Christians don’t think right protocols shud be suspended in their favor to do as they like.

Our prayer formats may need to change abit bt then life is never about being the best bt being good enough. Sm people better than u won’t get what u get and viceversa.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Eyin blogger blogger
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by kense88: 3:01am On Oct 29, 2019
Fake pastor
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by OXLANDOWN: 3:41am On Oct 29, 2019
[b]AN OPEN LETTER TO THE GENERAL OVERSEER, RCCG, PASTOR E. ADEBOYE
I am a member of the RCCG who unfortunately has fallen victim of the whims and tricks of one of your pastors, segun Odewunmi of the Restoration Parish, situated at 223A, Agege Motor Rd., Mushin, Lagos.
The above-mentioned building which has 4 floors was built by my late father, of which I own the 1st floor, one of my brothers own the ground floor and another, the 2nd and 3rd floors. The ground and 1st floors were earlier rented by Union Bank while the 2nd and 3rd floors were rented by Pastor segun.
The pastor claims he has an agreement with my brother who owns the 2nd and 3rd floors to purchase those floors but has decided to forcefully take over the 1st floor which is mine. I called the Pastor severally to warn him to stay clear of my floor because if he has an agreement to purchase my brother’s assets, such an agreement cannot be extended to encompass me, as we are separate individuals. He rebuffed all my warnings and continued renovation work on the house which he started without notifying me. I contacted several family members and some RCCG pastors to beckon on Pastor segun to leave my property alone but to no avail. On July 3, 2018, after all pleas fell on deaf ears, I got my lawyer to write to Pastor segun to stop work in and stay off my property. Still, he did not relent. He went ahead to fix floor tiles, install toilets and sinks, put up some windows. I figured it was best I install doors as he had taken the previous ones off. I bought 2 steel doors, bought materials for installation and paid workers to install them. On Sept 14, the workers got to my property, only to be mercilessly beaten by Pastor segun and his thugs. The materials, including doors, bags of cement, bags of sand, blocks, tools and other were thrown outside the gate, where some have been taken by passers-by, and others still lie till today.
Being a Christian, I believed the issue could be resolved amicably and I instructed my lawyer to book a meeting with Pastor segun to hear out the matter. They held a meeting on Sept 21, 2018, after which Pastor segun brought up an expense list of over 30million naira with a 5million worth of damages included. He claims damages on the grounds that he planned to use my floor for a school and he has restructured the floor to suit that purpose (without my consent). At the meeting, Pastor segun said he had spent 88million in the renovation of the whole building out of which I have to pay him over 30million for the renovation of my floor (which I never gave him permission to do) otherwise I have no option but to sell the floor to him.
On Oct. 4, 2018, after reporting the issue to the police, I decided to go ahead to install doors again. I bought materials and paid workers to carry out the job. On arrival, my workers discovered Pastor segun has gone ahead to install his own doors on my floor, affirming his intent to usurp the property. Once again, Pastor segun called upon his thugs to send my workers away and throw my materials outside the gate.
In light of all these, please Pastor segun should be asked the following questions.
1. Has he ever had any agreement with me to purchase my property? If yes, when? Agreed price? Date of payment? Form of payment? Sale Agreement? Deed of Transfer?
2. Before he went ahead to start renovation work, did he inform me? Did he tell me the start and end date or the duration of the project? Did he notify me of the extent of work to be done? Did he obtain my consent to alter my floor plan? Did he seek my consent before destroying my BQ?
3. Pastor segun should explain his intentions why he has refused to desist from working on my floor after being warned formally and informally to keep off the floor. I believe its all an attempt to extort money from me or forcefully make me give up the property to him.
4. The right Pastor segun has to take over my property and bar my workers from gaining access to it. THE FLOOR IS LEGALLY MINE.
It seems unreasonable and unheard of, that, someone will spend 88million from the coffers of the church on a building that has not been purchased by the church. It is possible Pastor segun could have made fraudulent presentations/misrepresentations to the church to have such money released to him for his own personal interests, as this still baffles me. I am pleading with the church to beckon on Pastor segun to leave my property alone and refrain from using his thugs to beat up every worker I send to my property.
I humbly await on the G.O. and the pastors and elders in the church to intervene in the issue and restore my confidence in the church as I believe his intervention in this matter will be with the wisdom of King Solomon.
Thank you.
Your humble RCCG member.

Why will Pastor Segun not want to steal another man's property?
Imagine the teaching
Thank God for the Judiciary.

Please see the attached fraudulent document . It was not dated and not fully executed which he claims is the purchase agreement.

Pastor Segun Odewunmi stop being fraudulent. You are a Yahoo Pastor. We will continue to expose all your fraudulent activities.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by OtemAtum: 3:47am On Oct 29, 2019
calabardick:

Otem, bia.
Come and summarise this 30 verses epistle.
It is about how the beings who loved science were encaging the beings who loved religion. The religious gods, including Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Eshu, Mazda and thousands others were eventually caged in a vacuum for 1000 years so that humanity could be rapidly free from mental slavery of religion and to bring the development of a scientific world to a rapid existence.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Elytron1604: 3:53am On Oct 29, 2019
meccuno:
grin
why you no change that man wearing yellow t-shirt and holding a broom by the left. Poorly done job by an amateur. grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by malele(m): 4:28am On Oct 29, 2019
NORSYK:
If there are 10 million pastors in Nigeria, only 2 out of the 10 million are genuine pastors and you won't find in the so called mega churches neither do they own a church of their own

Fact, during my childhood days , I met a man that was really fire �. He didn’t own a church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Youngzedd(m): 4:32am On Oct 29, 2019
God doesn't promote incompetency.

Grace meets those who are prepared.

It's this kind of prayer that made Nigeria what it is today. Incompetent people occupying positions they don't deserve.

Romans 2:11
For God does not show favoritism.

Acts 10:34
Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism.

Davido knows better on this subject than our GO.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Empiree: 4:45am On Oct 29, 2019
White people have sent 15,000 evangelists across africa to covert Africa continent to christianity.

Second colonization in the making and africans are falling for this slavery religion again.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Enaifogheomo(m): 4:46am On Oct 29, 2019
[quAmenote author=supremenews post=83540657]Pastor Adeboye's prayer which was shared on Twitter has started off a controversy on the social media platform.

The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) General Overseer's prayer centered on the suspension of protocols, rules, and criteria just like God did for Joseph.

The prayer read;

https://mobile.twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/1188348014911467521

However, some Nigerians felt the prayer encouraged nepotism, corruption, and mediocrity.

https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/nigerians-tackle-pastor-adeboye-over.html

[/quote]
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by nkemjacob2(m): 4:58am On Oct 29, 2019
There is ntin wrong wit dis prayer. Wen GOD Want to bless u, extra ordinary tins hapen beyond men mere understanding. This comment are coming from canal tinking
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Franking: 5:02am On Oct 29, 2019
LawLord247:

Your moniker says it all. I won't say another word.

Continue wallowing in ignorance and stupidity then.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Enculer: 5:04am On Oct 29, 2019
This pastor is a fraud. His followers are stupid fraudulent sheep.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Enculer: 5:04am On Oct 29, 2019
nkemjacob2:
There is ntin wrong wit dis prayer. Wen GOD Want to bless u, extra ordinary tins hapen beyond men mere understanding. This comment are coming from canal tinking

You are lazy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Enculer: 5:05am On Oct 29, 2019
The pastor said a prayer of lazy and fraudulent people

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Franking: 5:05am On Oct 29, 2019
Well, some of us are not interested in the riches or blessings of God or Jesus. We are interested in getting what is due to us. No sense of entitlement whatsoever. Y'all can continue in your self deceit.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Franking: 5:06am On Oct 29, 2019
nkemjacob2:

Taa gbafuo. Ole. You want to reap where you did not sow.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Kolping: 5:09am On Oct 29, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qGVHchsa4o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTTIx3N-u8c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxOa_QoP48U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTQqyOKxLlE

supremenews:
Pastor Adeboye's prayer which was shared on Twitter has started off a controversy on the social media platform.

The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) General Overseer's prayer centered on the suspension of protocols, rules, and criteria just like God did for Joseph.

The prayer read;

However, some Nigerians felt the prayer encouraged nepotism, corruption, and mediocrity.

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Logic007: 5:09am On Oct 29, 2019
Nollynwa1:
Las las so many people are really jobless and stupid!
I can't believe someone's prayer point has turned out to be a headache for many people.
My God!!! The fact that they even do it based on that they are now wise makes it laughable.
All I see is deep ignorance!

You are the ignorant one that is supporting idiotic prayer point from a tithe hustler masquerading as a man of god.

Religion has finished your brain

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Franking: 5:10am On Oct 29, 2019
malele:

Fact, during my childhood days , I met a man that was really fire �. He didn’t own a church.

The guy wasn't really fire anything. You were just a gullible child.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Kolping: 5:14am On Oct 29, 2019
The Prosperity Gospel: A Determined Assault On Biblical Christianity
"The teaching that God is waiting for you to give Him something so He can give back to you is from the devil. It renders useless the sacrifice of Christ on the cross. It makes God into a hustler and changes the focus of godliness from true holiness and forgiveness of sins to material and financial gains. It brings in your works as the cause of your blessings.
It could not have come from the Spirit of the God of the Bible. Whatever spirit the prosperity gospel people call on is NOT God’s Holy Spirit."
https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/06/23/the-prosperity-gospel/

2 Peter 2:3
King James Version
"And through covetousness shall they (false prophets/false teachers) with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not."
New Living Translation
"In their greed they (false prophets/false teachers) will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed."

2 Corinthians 11 King James Version (KJV)
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

A close reading of 2 Corinthians chapter 11 reveals how Satan’s ministers (yes, Satan has his own ministers or "men of god"!) disguise themselves as an angel or preacher of light. Satan is the god of this world.

2 Corinthians 4:4 King James Version (KJV)
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
2 Corinthians 4:4 New Living Translation (NLT)
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

supremenews:
Pastor Adeboye's prayer which was shared on Twitter has started off a controversy on the social media platform.

The prayer read;

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Franking: 5:14am On Oct 29, 2019
tunjidachosen:
In my own case I will rather remain a fool and allow God use me to conform all you wise people. I say a big AMEN! to that prayer afterall we all will determine what we get and where we end by things we think, say and do.

Chai! Adeboye have chopulate this one.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by anonimi: 5:14am On Oct 29, 2019
HappyPagan:
If only the Lord knows, why bother? If only God has knowledge, why did he give you a brain? So you can be a faithfool robot?

grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108585_img20151221wa020_jpegffa407ba2efc86a3ddb75a6084d3c6aa

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by anonimi: 5:15am On Oct 29, 2019
Franking:
Chai! Adeboye have chopulate this one.

Na so we see am o cheesy

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Free Sex Is Not Really Free / Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.