Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? (110408 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / The Natural Remedy For Std Or Sti / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by sinceraconcept(m): 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pearl1996:
that was my thought. But test results says otherwise. So my doctor completely ruled it out. Since I tested negative at 6months.I have been a wreck for 6months and now
Must you fornicate? If you had abstained, this wouldn't have happened,you would have been sleeping like a baby. God is smarter than men and make these STDs to make people avoid fornication and yet they still do it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by King2019(m): 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
wait I think they are already treating HIV abroad...
seems to be HIV to me..
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Elliot2(m): 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pearl1996:

I have been to several general hospital. TB is ruled out. I am not coughing. Just feeling cold inside. Like I shiver sometimes
Babe, u r okay. Just treat malaria n remove your mind from those symptoms and they will go away.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by chigoizie7(m): 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pearl1996:
Nairaland famiy I need help.

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* nodes on my neck, groin, as well as ear.
* I started having blurred vision and sores on my lips like fever blisters

* and then injuries in my mouth, weird ones
* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

*I also experienced dehydration and dry mouth.
* also had a delayed flow

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.

You see that pneumonia thing? Please don hike with it.

I had it once, I was given an option of taking drugs orally or injections, I chose oral medication, it was meant to be take for 21 days, a very expensive medicine for that, I missed one dose, like I didn’t take it when I was supposed to. After some weeks, the pneumonia came back, this time, my dad suggested I go for the injection, yet again, I missed one dose. I had to wait for few weeks to resume treatments, I eventually got it sorted out, and now I am free.

Rule out that STD cases as you have found out that it is not the case and focus on other ways of treating other ailments.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by NiklauseFred(m): 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
My dear I will advice you to start praying oo and pls frequent the hospital too cos all these symptoms you just mentioned here are actually symptoms of HIV/AIDS or Syphilis (not 100% sure tho)�.
Especially those rashes hmmm
Don't think negative oo
I wish you quick recovery tho❤
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by demmys: 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
There is one decis called scabies Google it,is not all doctor that no this.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by DTeekay(m): 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
When you say you have done all the tests what do u mean by that, do u know how many tests exists or do u feel it's only test for STD's or STI's that exist?

Go to a good lab and ask to do all the tests to mention but a few, full blood count, do all possible blood test, do occult blood test, do all urine test, test your electrolytes too.

Forget about the cost, no price for life o, Good health is better than full bank account.

Also go to God in prayer, build your faith by studying what God says about your health in the Bible.

Remember Doctors can only treat you, it is God that will heal you.

You are blessed OP.

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
STD, tell them to treat you for Syphillis..

It is the worst STD, it can stay in the human body for many years, it can hide for 5 years and surface again periodically till it causes death.

It attacks all organs of the body. Eye, lungs, ear, mouth, skin, etc.

RPR or VDRL blood test will reveal Syphillis.

Pearl1996:

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
If ur Doctors who had physical access to u couldn't understand d symptoms, why do u think Nairalanders who can't see u would?

Diagnosis can't be carried out in absentia. So u go to another hospitals and re run d tests...

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by DameB(f): 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
midnighter:
Hepatitis and malnutrition maybe

[but maybe cancer, I hope not]

True... Most times cancer doesn't present clearly cos of the plethora of symptoms till it's too late
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Adufeamos: 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pls seek God intervention. Only God cn heal. U ve tried Nig Dr s so try Dr Jesus too.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by netflicks(m): 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
If it's not HIV then its spiritual go see a pastor.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Seunaj05(m): 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pearl1996:
Please guys this is serious. Mods please please help move it to FP maybe I can get more mature response.
Lalasticlala
on what grounds did you brake up with your boyfriend? I suspect there is a link. And I hope that he wasn't a yahoo boy. That guy could have tested something on your body its time you go for more test and go spiritual too.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pearl1996:
that was my thought. But test results says otherwise. So my doctor completely ruled it out. Since I tested negative at 6months.I have been a wreck for 6months and now

Syphillis o
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Madaraa1(m): 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
am sure you must have read alot on nairaland saying is hiv blablablah and the vanity crew of no sex b4 marriage

i once has a simillar illness such as your case i tested for hiv and every test they had to be noting was found i spent 2 mounths at general hospital warri before i got better my advise is that take a test the last time if still negative then trust me your immunity system is down like dead down don't be scared is not hiv.
but malaria typhod and co could be realy deadly trust me

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Must you fornicate? If you had abstained, this wouldn't have happened,you would have been sleeping like a baby. God is smarter than men and make these STDs to make people avoid fornication and yet they still do it.
And u're d judge?

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Iamsegzy25: 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Please tell us your full names and show us your picture.

So we can recognise you in real life

for safety purpose

thanks for your understanding

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by esonna: 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Best is to go back and Bleep d shit out of ur boyfriend again.. the yama-yama will go back to him.

Calabar back to sender method

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Uguruzik(m): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
My help to you is in Matthew 8 v 17, 1peter 2 v 24 and Romans 12 v 2. Since you have tried doctors and drugs and yet no solution, go for this ever sure solution. Jesus loves you and can heal you even tonight if only you give him a chance. Renew your mind, remove your thoughts from the symptoms and anchor it to the word of God and you will find out that you are not actually sick.

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by esonna: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
Best is to go back and f*?k d shit out of ur boyfriend again.. the yama-yama will go back to him.

Calabar back to sender method

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by godsonalumona: 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help.

It could be Syphylis, read about it and symptoms
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by iammo(m): 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
hello Doc

midnighter:

Some people can show after a fortnight but I dont know why the test is not picking it
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by oluplus(m): 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
Daddyboy21:
Did he wipe your pussy with white handkerchief or tissue paper? If yes. Please just tell your next of kin your ATM password. It is over. Gone too soon

How stupid can you be

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by midnighter(f): 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
DameB:

True... Most times cancer doesn't present clearly cos of the plethora of symptoms till it's too late

Yeah its these immunodeficient symptoms...maybe she should check for a cancer just to rule it out
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by roladex(f): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help. Walai u have hiv.go to a correct lab.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Seunaj05(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
sinceraconcept:
accuser of the brethren

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by AmazingELixir: 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
OP considering the plethora of symptoms you're having and ruling out the known ailment associated with such symptoms particularly HIV, hepatitis C and pneumonia , it is safe to say you are having symptoms consistent with compromised immune system particularly your white blood cells,

Focus your treatment on boosting your immune system to fight off those infections.

At this state you should be very weary of your hygiene and keep a close tab on your diet and general well being.

I pray you find a solution soonest.

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Jeffobinna1(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
I think I will suggest you run a HIV test in good hospital and also go for TORCH infection test which includes; Herpes 1 and 2,Cytomegalovirus, Epstein Barr and co. Also check your immunity because you could be immunocompromised. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Fathai(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
If it is not hiv then that is surely staphylococcus.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
DCmonster:
Him don use you buy Benz. You better pray hard. When you they Bleep you no tell us. Now them done give you disease you want us to help you abi? Olosho.

No mind them. When them wan do the do, them no go remember say we the jury deh Nairaland o.

Na when ailment enter them go remember say we deh online

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by midnighter(f): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
iammo:
hello Doc

Hahaha remove that title, its not true cheesy Anyway you could also be a doc. So hello Doc
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by roladex(f): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
Walai it's hiv.go to correct lab for proper test

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive / This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.