Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (55362 Views)

My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by ireneidiva(f): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
DanXplore:

I am not advertising for virgins, don't get it twisted. I am just a believer and envoy of sexual chastity. It is ok if you aren't a virgin, there are metric tons of very good men who are fine with it. All I am saying is I am not one of those men. Ironically, I might not even be half as morally upright as those who are indifferent about people's body count, I am just saying my preference notwithstanding. As great as vanila Ice cream is, some people don't like it. Non-virgins are a no go area for me and that is as simple as that. Infact the moment I discover you are not a virgin, I tick off marriage from whatever friendship we have.
Are you a virgin?
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ogediluv:
[Can u just reason well bro.... Ur kind can kill a family, and once future. Your advice is so rude and bad... Oh my God,, i pitied ur woman.quote author=lilwetdick post=83546346]

ok.. but she also bought for you

anyway up to you, as they said the nice guys always get the bad girl when she wanna settle down

she wants to settle down thus all these open up stories, so that you will pity her and carry her along

anyway, every man for himself, if i was in your shoe i wouldnt accept her, i have standards and i cant be comfortable with a woman with lot of body count and abortion reason is many women with lot of body count have issues, issues you cant solve, issues of bonding with their future partner, also potential std and sti. that is just my opinion

it is up to you.

continue waiting for nice advice
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by golddare: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
Forgive her, put her on probation, be sure she's cut all ties with her ex. She loves you.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
ericsmith:

pity my ass !! we all deserveve a 2nd chance, there is no saint anywhere, n i maintain abortion is not sumtin gurls jus share or tell ... her confessin on her own will is rare ...she deserves redemption n not rejection.
Guys like u lookin for holy chick are easy prey 4 ladies deception, they just tell u wat u want to hear, gudluck

yes indeed, all these are stories

pity stories does not sell much to me

as i have said, she is just confessin to get pity, this is pure emotional blackmail

she is 20 and have done all these things, what happens when she is 30

sorry you cant save a hoe, you cant make a hoe to be a good gf

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
ireneidiva:

Are you a virgin?

Of course. Wouldn't I be a hypocrite if I wasn't?
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
partnerbizn4:

Yes, you are entitled to those. You aren't alone. There are still a handful that fancy that. In fact the greater majority of men fancy that.

I am just bothered that virginity is no longer seen as a virtue, hence finding a virgin is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

How then do you find them. Do you have a special tactics or means?

There's no special tactics, i believe them based on the word of their mouth. Virginity is something people who want to go into a serious relationship will not lie about. Most times, It is often very easy to believe them because their chastity reflects in every other aspect of their lives. All the ones I met are usually honest, loyal and hardworking. These are qualities I can kill for.

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by omobaba1759: 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
SOME GIRLS JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO KEEP QUITE AFTER DICKMITIZED. NOW BABA WILL BE THINKING OF BREAKING UP WITH HER
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by iamJ(m): 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
Every guy man story

No be today news
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by cutefy: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Logan95:
Good day house.

I meet my girlfriend recently in school, she's an undergraduate student while I'm a post graduate student.

She is a very beautiful girl and well endowed. For the few months we've dated she's one of a kind. She has a good heart, buys me stuffs even though I'm not poor, cleans my house and relates well with my sister to mention a few.

However she told me about her ex, she loved him and supported him financially because he was a student and broke.

We have been going smooth until this night she decided to tell me her past without me asking. She said I am too special but I have to know who she truly is.

She started by saying she's had two abortions for her ex, that she slept with many guys for money which she eventually spent on her ex. I was dumbfounded and I'm in a dilemma now. She just said I should forgive her that I don't deserve her.

I don't know how to tackle this majorly because she confessed without me asking and she did all these before I meet her.

Bros... you've got a golden opportunity at your doorstep. That girl is extraordinary. She is just too perfect to be a wife material because she's a girl with conscience. She's someone you can trust tomorrow and commit your life to. She told you her past so that she can be free with you. And your forgiveness will help liberate her from her past. As a matter of fact, she's ready to commit herself to you in the endless journey called marriage..

Think about this for a while, most girls have done worst, but they will pretend and act angelic all through. These category of girls have their heart sealed and they can sell you, your family, your generation and your unborn generations without blinking an eye.

If you know what's good for you, grab her with your life. If not someone else's who understand her value will take it from you. If you need an angel that has never made any mistake in life, wait till you get to heaven brother. Penitence is the key bro... as long as she feels bad about her past and confided in you about it, she's good to grab.

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by rossovu: 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
jclassiq:

Bleep that!!

You dealing with a woman who thinks nothing of whoring herself out for money to take care of a supposedly loved one.

Just imagine you catch your gf on bed with a man, and she starts to cry telling you that she did it to get money so she can spend it on you. How would you feel?

And as for whether she changed or not, How can you tell brother?? Use ya head

she did that to her ex and not to him... what if she had kept it to herself.
Think about it.
Be wise and appreciate those that trust you enough to tell you about their past.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by kay29000(m): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Jamiuademola:

Ṣeé how you are narrating as if you are there or later watched the recorded video of it, unless if you re the one

cool
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by rossovu: 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
Gazzy88:
pátápátá no spoil Yoruba for us.
Oga mi...no vex... thanks for the correction grin

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by BatleFox: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
UnknownQueen:

LOL... So sorry I'm not a match maker OOO besides almost all my friends are married except for one who we both finished from school together, God fearing, educated, light skinned, yoruba, possibly a virgin but she limps

@the bolded. She's not. But if you want to bet quote me agin.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
please what is body count.
Abeg make person clear me
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
lilwetdick:
you boys are funny ooh

what do you expect after buying lot of stuff for your broke ass or did you think it was free

everything was a game from start, a game to control your manhood..funny enough she is 20 years and still buying gifts for you, where is she getting the money from??

best will be to stop collecting gifts and use your brain

How did you pass your O'level English Language? Read first before you comment next time.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Logan95: 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
I want to appreciate all your efforts in addressing this situation.

I want to state that my last ex I dated long ago was a direct opposite which I detest. She can lie even when caught read handed.

To the negative comments, I understand your perception and, experience might have taught you worse.

To the positive ones, I thank you immensely. I believe it's a rational choice I have to make and judging from my precedents I have not meet a girl like her.

She just texted me that she feels so much guilt, I tried to explain to her that I'm not a Saint too but she interjected that she cares only about my personality not my past.

I'm happy she's not interested in Nairaland, if she had read all this she would feel wanted and proud.

However, I'll watch her a bit and act like she never said anything. If she hears my past, she'll brighten up immediately because I'm a small devil.

Also, I'm ready for the wedding oo. The marriage advice was too much, I hope you'll match the counseling with financial input grin grin

Thanks guys.

5 Likes

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by poshpaul: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
Logan95:

I don't know what she sees in me because honestly I'm not a good person but I have a calm personality.

She told me initially when she started developing feelings for me that she's had one abortion for her ex, I guess she was testing waters before the bombshell. I forgave her instantly because I did not ask and I am also guilty of endorsing abortion with my previous relationships.

She surprisingly volunteers information willingly which I never seen in a girl.

In my head, I know her body count is small compared to mine but I don't know why I'm still pained.

I've asked her if she regrets it and is willing to change with or without me and she replied in affirmation. However, I'll give it time and watch things unfold.

Forgive and see as it unfolds.
If she can expose such to you, it means she has a very good heart and rare to find in this slay mamas.

Hold on to her and see if any other thing unfold.

Above all, pray!

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
olasunkanmimart:

How did you pass your O'level English Language? Read first before you comment next time.

abeg go sleep.danke
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Macgabe(m): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
Logan95:
Good day house.

I meet my girlfriend recently in school, she's an undergraduate student while I'm a post graduate student.

She is a very beautiful girl and well endowed. For the few months we've dated she's one of a kind. She has a good heart, buys me stuffs even though I'm not poor, cleans my house and relates well with my sister to mention a few.

However she told me about her ex, she loved him and supported him financially because he was a student and broke.

We have been going smooth until this night she decided to tell me her past without me asking. She said I am too special but I have to know who she truly is.

She started by saying she's had two abortions for her ex, that she slept with many guys for money which she eventually spent on her ex. I was dumbfounded and I'm in a dilemma now. She just said I should forgive her that I don't deserve her.

I don't know how to tackle this majorly because she confessed without me asking and she did all these before I meet her.

Let me advice you as a brother...
1. If you are capable and have intention of having a serious relationship with her, take her for a test to be sure she can still conceive(if having kid(s) is a priority)and her womb is in good condition.
2. Its her past, we all have past so forgive her and let go.
3. For the mere fact that she confessed without you asking means she has a good "conscience", she's going to make you happy in future.

But, if you feel you won't be able to deal with her confession/past in future, kindly let her go. Don't ever use it against her in future.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Legendguru: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
Elshaddai
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Analysiscorner: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
The fact that she told you before marriage is a sure sign that she loves you and wants you to make your decision with her past open to you. If you are not looking for a virgin, then think about her good qualities. It is still you that will decide whom you want to marry, but don't base your rejection of her on her past if you aren't looking for a virgin.
Above all, pray earnestly that the grace of God will reveal to you whom to marry.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by jclassiq(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
rossovu:

she did that to her ex and not to him... what if she had kept it to herself.
Think about it.
Be wise and appreciate those that trust you enough to tell you about their past.

Its really none of my business but I believe she still has it in her to repeat it again.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by iamwhat: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
Patiently waiting to be the last to comment grin .....
Guy, you're currently the past me and guess what? you won't yield to the best advice given to you by the right and best person that knows the entire story than yourself (Your Girlfriend)... She already gave you the best advice but I know you'll be stupid and she also knows you'll be stupid that's why she quickly played the game... she told you "You deserve something far better than her" but you won't yield.
LEAVE HER NOW! else she'll apologies to you again may be after the 5th abortion.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by mechanics(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
She truly loves you, if you love her, forgive her after all, Christ's always forgives us of our sins when we call upon Him with a sincere mind.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by sinceraconcept(m): 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
Logan95:

She's quite a young girl at 20. I don't know why she made these mistakes
Dont make hell of a mistake Mr Man, even Nate Dogg a gangsta G-Funk west coast California singer said "Ring or no ring, a hoe gonna be a hoe, while you're sleeping,she be creeping at the back door, coming to meet me dying to please me, your wife, my bitch, your love, my trick, gave me your chips, I drove your whips, her mouth,my dick. Never make hell of a mistake in your life. My mum was telling me last night about a lady who left her husband for her ex-boyfriend because the husband doesn't Bleep her as good as the ex-boyfriend, imagine after kids o,i'm sure the husband married her as well because he forgave her past after telling him something similar to what this girl told you. When people say those types of women shouldn't be wifed up, do you think they're joking,even our Prophet Muhammad in Islam said a man should never marry such and such women should only be married to savage men of lowest class, drunkards, amugbos, chronic womanizers
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by swaggzo(m): 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
Logan95:
Good day house.

So sad reading these comments on this website.
Did you love that girl before her confession?
Does she show you genuine love?

You will end up with sister Amaka the saint who will in tears tell you she lost her virginity by mistake and you're her second lover ever...
But meanwhile, she has had 300 lovers, 83 abortions, and has also eaten poop for free.

Guy your girl did the do because she was in school, the brokeness, the pressure, the experience.

If she looks genuine, let nothing on this thread or anywhere affect what you felt for her.

Nkechi the Jezebel that tells you the näked truth is better than Sister Amaka the saint who'll feed you with the clothed lies that you'll never discover.

Bros be a wise man. If she shows signs of waywardness, then she's wayward. But if she shows genuine repentance and love... Oga just use your head. You may lose this and never find what you're looking for. I've learned my lesson. Do you want to end like me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by emzynuel1: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
do not look at people past
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Fantazy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
It'll be hard having that in mind especially whenever u guys are together!

Anyway!

Serve her what these guests were served on her birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RzyvKAodTQ?list=PLc-1L5P5NW1gV7AEPOen34-iW3rEqQ6Rn
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by MichaelDaniel10(m): 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bro she told you the truth already if you love her don't let her go but make sure she cut all connections she and that her ex get o e get y.

Please stay with her and advice her I believe you're a good man that's y she told you.she'll change for good and don't remind her of her past again o.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Bukkaty: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
She's just trying to know if you truely love her
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by placeofallure(f): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
Prince4945:
Youre more like her Retirement Plan ,like I mean after shes through experiencing all the "flexing" there is to life with her body (I'm in no way judging her actions of sleeping for money) she then finally decides well there's nothing more new to experience let me tie one "good boy" down.

Well , I feel , her not telling you about her past from inception of the relationship, and decides to tell you no what that you've invested your love is more like Emotional Blackmail

And she's also going further to play Reverse Psychology on you with the "you don't deserve me" line. .

Well at the end of the day Its your call bro , to stay with her and start afresh? Or otherwise..

Use your HEAD to decide

Ubunja miseducation student sighted!
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by vwede4trips(m): 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
nuelsam:
always remember okafors law....always.........once a hoe, always hoe.....I think what played down there was a game and if u aint red pilled....u can never understand, never!
I've heard about this Okafors Law too much. Do you know any website I can download the movie from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries / My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / My Wedding Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.