Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (55299 Views)

My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by rossovu: 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
jclassiq:

Its really none of my business but I believe she still has it in her to repeat it again.
What you believe might not be true...50-50. Look on the brighter side.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by tammie24: 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
rossovu:

Bros if she's changed, straight 100% and her love for you is real...forgive her past and keep her... if we check ourselves pátápátá nobody innocent.
you will live long
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by lookingfly: 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

ok.. but she also bought for you

anyway up to you, as they said the nice guys always get the bad girl when she wanna settle down

she wants to settle down thus all these open up stories, so that you will pity her and carry her along

anyway, every man for himself, if i was in your shoe i wouldnt accept her, i have standards and i cant be comfortable with a woman with lot of body count and abortion reason is many women with lot of body count have issues, issues you cant solve, issues of bonding with their future partner, also potential std and sti. that is just my opinion

it is up to you.

what if she didn't tell any if these and you end up marrying her and yet you lived your life happily without you knowing?
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Lamanii22(f): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
FCBboy:
that still won't change the fact that:

she's a murderer : she aborted 2 solid kids.

She slept with hundreds of men just to pleased her ex

Once a hoe is always a hoe.

gonna support the union btw your bro and the said girl?

"Once a hoe is always a hoe" I don't agree to this statement... People change

I can support it, given that she's changed....

She's not a murderer. .
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Osobi32(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
If I were in ur position I will keep, respect and love her.... It takes a lot of courage and love for a lady to open up such a secret. Don't forget no one is perfect! Me as a guy I have lost count of how many ladies I've had sex with but am sure the number should be above 100 so who am I to judge someone else. Abeg use ur brain
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by MrAydabeatbox(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
this is deep o, cant say anything
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by meobizy(f): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
Na all these kind topics Nairalanders dey mark present for.

The ball is in your court. She has submitted to you, any action is one of your choosing. You can either live with this fact or dump her. I don’t see why you came here with the information. You have family members and friends to ask.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lamanii22:

"Once a hoe is always a hoe" I don't agree to this statement... People change

I can support it, given that she's changed....
She's not a murderer. .
hmmm
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hold on her bro..
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by UnknownQueen(f): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
BatleFox:

@the bolded. She's not. But ify you want to bet quote me agin.

Can u marry someone who limps?
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by laykman(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
This will probably get lost in the comments

Those judging her for her sins are right and wrong. I'm pretty sure you've not been in her shoes or know how hard it was for her growing up. Most times, we use our own sights as a form of empathy and fail to realize that empathy implies being in the person's shoe, trying to see how it was from her own perspective. Sure, she didn't make the best of decisions, but she's been honest enough to come out to tell you these things. She don't want you hearing stuffs about her outside.

And op, truly, you already made your decision. Noone here can make one for you, so don't come out to look for what isn't and do what you want to do. You're the one with her, not any of us here y'know.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by BatleFox: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
UnknownQueen:

Can u marry someone who limps?

Honestly, I do not know. If its a choice between a yes or no i would say no.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by ibkayee(f): 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Na pocohontas and ibkayee I wan hear their point of view
It’s very honest and forward of her to do, but can OP actually live with/have a comfortable relationship knowing all that?
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by CaptainMitch: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
If you were the male in this instance, what would you do?
ibkayee:

It’s very honest and forward of her to do, but can OP actually live with/have a comfortable relationship knowing all that?
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by ibkayee(f): 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
CaptainMitch:
If you were the male in this instance, what would you do?
I wouldn’t be fussed about her past, but I’d be concerned over the biological effects of the abortion I can’t even lie. I don’t know to be honest, depends on how emotionally invested in her I am already
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by CaptainMitch: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
Yeah you have a point before she's unable to conceive if you fancy kids. It's a tough decision to make especially if you are gonna have a big wedding, someone must know her.
ibkayee:

I wouldn’t be fussed about her past, but I’d be concerned over the biological effects of the abortion I can’t even lie. I don’t know to be honest, depends on how emotionally invested in her I am already
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by ibkayee(f): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Yeah you have a point before she's unable to conceive if you fancy kids. It's a tough decision to make especially if you are gonna have a big wedding, someone must know her.
Lol I’m not fussed about anyone knowing her etc, it’s mainly the effect on her ability to conceive
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by CaptainMitch: 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Fair enough, I know a former runs girl that had a kid easily recently and she was A-List in the game so she's safe if only she's lucky
ibkayee:

Lol I’m not fussed about anyone knowing her etc, it’s mainly the effect on her ability to conceive
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by ibkayee(f): 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Fair enough, I know a former runs girl that had a kid easily recently and she was A-List in the game so she's safe if only she's lucky
She may have absolutely no problems for all I know, but it would still cross my mind if I were someone that wanted to pursue a relationship with her and wanted kids
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by CaptainMitch: 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
So it's a no without trials. wink
ibkayee:

She may have absolutely no problems for all I know, but it would still cross my mind if I were someone that wanted to pursue a relationship with her and wanted kids
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 30, 2019
Logan95:
Good day house.

I meet my girlfriend recently in school, she's an undergraduate student while I'm a post graduate student.

She is a very beautiful girl and well endowed. For the few months we've dated she's one of a kind. She has a good heart, buys me stuffs even though I'm not poor, cleans my house and relates well with my sister to mention a few.

However she told me about her ex, she loved him and supported him financially because he was a student and broke.

We have been going smooth until this night she decided to tell me her past without me asking. She said I am too special but I have to know who she truly is.

She started by saying she's had two abortions for her ex, that she slept with many guys for money which she eventually spent on her ex. I was dumbfounded and I'm in a dilemma now. She just said I should forgive her that I don't deserve her.

I don't know how to tackle this majorly because she confessed without me asking and she did all these before I meet her.

No one can tell you what to do man, but doesn't the fact that she confessed her past to you without you finding out yourself or even asking mean she's broken, contrite and really fallen for you?

There's no human being without a past, and what's the guarantee the next girl you'll meet will have a better past? What if she covered everything up, and pretended like it never happened? You probably never would have found out, and won't be having cold feet now abi?...and why are we even looking at the past, evaluate her with the present and imagine the future please...

But like I said, it's all up to you, trust me nairaland is the last place you'll get a satisfactory answer to this question.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by khiaa(f): 2:16am On Oct 30, 2019
Logan95:
Good day house.

I meet my girlfriend recently in school, she's an undergraduate student while I'm a post graduate student.

She is a very beautiful girl and well endowed. For the few months we've dated she's one of a kind. She has a good heart, buys me stuffs even though I'm not poor, cleans my house and relates well with my sister to mention a few.

However she told me about her ex, she loved him and supported him financially because he was a student and broke.

We have been going smooth until this night she decided to tell me her past without me asking. She said I am too special but I have to know who she truly is.

She started by saying she's had two abortions for her ex, that she slept with many guys for money which she eventually spent on her ex. I was dumbfounded and I'm in a dilemma now. She just said I should forgive her that I don't deserve her.

I don't know how to tackle this majorly because she confessed without me asking and she did all these before I meet her.

She's playing you. She is buying you things to get you hooked so when you realize who she really is you won't dump her because you have become accustomed to the things she gives you.

All that cleaning your house and getting along with your sister is only an act, once you bite, all that will change. Prostitutes are very cunning people, male and female.

Although I am against abortion I understand that we all make mistakes but to continue on the wrong path and use abortion as a means of birth control is an abomination.

Selling her body to men only to spend the money on her boyfriend tells me she is a damn fool. Don't fall for the bullshyt that she is confessing to you out of love because I can bet you someone has threatened to tell you about her irresponsible, and inexcusable behavior.

Think about this scenario. You marry her, you are falling on hard times, and money is scarce. Do you understand how easy it would be for her to prostitute herself to other men in order to bring money into the household, which will cause you to doubt your paternity of the children, if there's children within the marriage?

If you can handle that, by all means continue your love affair with her.

PS. The late American writer, Maya Angelou said and I quote, "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." She told you that you don't deserve her, BELIEVE her.

She has already shown you who she is so no complaints from you when THE SHYT HITS THE FAN.

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by CsRockefeller(m): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2019
UnknownQueen:

I dated two guys before him... And the worse we did was smooching, other guys I dated were friend zoned.... Sex pressure was managed via masturbation.... Lobatan

Nice one.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by etikaamos(m): 10:58am On Oct 30, 2019
edimolu3:
You mean your gf is a hôe with a good heart?, like she's a bonafide member on instamessage and codedruns?

I'm sure many comrades in the beer parlour must have done quite a number on her.
That's cold.. if you ain't a virgin you're a hoe too, at times we judge girls too fast, m not encouraging them to sleep around. but truth be told, we all make mistake but acknowledging n changing from d old ways makes u unique.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Richiebay(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
Must everything always be diabolical !!!!! na wa o

nairalandposter:
All these stories instead of apologising to who you offended, na wa for some naija men sha.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by edimolu3: 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
etikaamos:

That's cold.. if you ain't a virgin you're a hoe too, at times we judge girls too fast, m not encouraging them to sleep around. but truth be told, we all make mistake but acknowledging n changing from d old ways makes u unique.
Cold my âss, Apparently you must have missed the part the OP said she is an olosho, plus there aint no mistake in being a hôe while getting paid at it.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Prussian: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
sophia28:
Forgive her..��b4 she confessed 2 u that means she really loves u .......Okay y she no confess to her ex?

Happy birthday.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
nuelsam:
always remember okafors law....always.........once a hoe, always hoe.....I think what played down there was a game and if u aint red pilled....u can never understand, never!
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To / My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / My Wedding Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.