Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (55301 Views)

My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by BLUEJAYY: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2019
edimolu3:
You mean your gf is a hôe with a good heart?, like she's a bonafide member on instamessage and codedruns?

I'm sure many comrades in the beer parlour must have done quite a number on her.
But, but, I wouldn't mind being friends with 'a ho with a good heart' So long I'm not fvcking her. cool

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2019
like what should be a man's business with a woman other than a wife.
dating this dating that,sex this sex that:which one is the marriage again?
humans have abused sex.what did God really create?

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Kavod: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2019
Logan95:

I don't know what she sees in me because honestly I'm not a good person but I have a calm personality.

She told me initially when she started developing feelings for me that she's had one abortion for her ex, I guess she was testing waters before the bombshell. I forgave her instantly because I did not ask and I am also guilty of endorsing abortion with my previous relationships.

She surprisingly volunteers information willingly which I never seen in a girl.

In my head, I know her body count is small compared to mine but I don't know why I'm still pained.

I've asked her if she regrets it and is willing to change with or without me and she replied in affirmation. However, I'll give it time and watch things unfold.
Firstly oga logan.... There is Hardly any Nigerian babe who have not had an abortion and also 90 percent of Naija babes sleep directly or indirectly for money.
The only issue i see is her age. You dont need to get worked up or commit. Just shag and watch carefully. I understand sha, even if a girl of 20 and below has 50 body counts they still feel better than 25 and above with 5 body counts. LOL..... cool cool cool
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by christianjoy(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2019
Everyone has a past nobody is perfect u as a man have molested so many girls so dont form holy here this is nigeria anything can happen accept ur fate
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Zumbest(m): 10:10am On Oct 29, 2019
Brother, while we were still sinners Christ died for us. My advice is, if she have genuinely repent and you love her, forget the past and accept her and focus on the future

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by AdemolaA2: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2019
HarunaWest:

Why is she even apologizing for telling the truth sef...is it cos she told yah,u sef come dey form saint no. If she kept shut,heaven won't fall @ all....The fact that she confessed,you should respect her the more....The last time I remembered my body count was year 2016...And it was exactly 52...between then and now,I can't count.

Badoski don dada !!!
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Chiammaann(m): 10:11am On Oct 29, 2019
She's rare my brother, its her past and you can't judge her for that, if she's changed then you're good to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by omodave(m): 10:12am On Oct 29, 2019
Logan95:
Good day house.

I meet my girlfriend recently in school, she's an undergraduate student while I'm a post graduate student.

She is a very beautiful girl and well endowed. For the few months we've dated she's one of a kind. She has a good heart, buys me stuffs even though I'm not poor, cleans my house and relates well with my sister to mention a few.

However she told me about her ex, she loved him and supported him financially because he was a student and broke.

We have been going smooth until this night she decided to tell me her past without me asking. She said I am too special but I have to know who she truly is.

She started by saying she's had two abortions for her ex, that she slept with many guys for money which she eventually spent on her ex. I was dumbfounded and I'm in a dilemma now. She just said I should forgive her that I don't deserve her.

I don't know how to tackle this majorly because she confessed without me asking and she did all these before I meet her.

You really don't need people opinion on this, I must say.
You said you love her and that things where going fine till she made this confession, and now she look like a bad girl to you.. Bro take this from me there are no perfect ladies outthere incase you want to let her go because of her confession, the next one you might meet could be worst and you will never know it.
She just came clean to you and it is up-to you to love for who she his or let her go. Please note that you would have sow a seed of pretence in her once you let her go..maybe you will have to wait till you hear a virgin confession before you understand what I'm saying. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Sunnydoo: 10:12am On Oct 29, 2019
everyone has a past and it made us who we are, but we should never make it our burden.

it's not many ladies that will tell you their past not even at this stage, so, a big respect to her for that.

if you truly love her, and wants to marry her, then the next thing to do is for her to go for a medical check up, including her blood and womb.

and most importantly, both of una must be born again and go for deliverance.

therefore, you have a way forward based on your final decision.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Olawest99: 10:12am On Oct 29, 2019
Person wey she dey feed with the runz money self run, who u b wey u no fit run. Only if u know u wan use her as side chick and have a serious relationship with better girl.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 29, 2019
if the bitch has truly changed for real.... my nigga buy her a fuvking ring

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by rolams(m): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2019
FCBboy:
Bro abeg God no go spoil your own, discard that public Dog immediately.

She's not for you, you deserves better.

Has he told you his past? Is the op clean?
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by ikwedim(m): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2019
Sex addiction has no cure. She just want to pocket you so that you will trust her while she keep doing her thing out there. No more faithfulness in relationship and marriage. Only focus on having your own kids that's all

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by openmine(m): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2019
HarunaWest:

Why is she even apologizing for telling the truth sef...is it cos she told yah,u sef come dey form saint no. If she kept shut,heaven won't fall @ all....The fact that she confessed,you should respect her the more....The last time I remembered my body count was year 2016...And it was exactly 52...between then and now,I can't count.
Nice One!

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by ireneidiva(f): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2019
BatleFox:

I had one like yours. An accountant and fashion designer I wanted to marry. Met her in Port Harcourt. Her story was like your babe's but just only one abortion, hence her big hips. She sounded more like my bank account wasmore special to her than me so I walked. She was extremly lovely and well endowed.

The thing to understand is you girl has seen a future with you and knows that if she keeps quiet about her past and you later find out it may ruin things. What you have there si a loyal babe that has placed herself at your feet. Feel free to dump her and go and marry a virgin that will tear your life wide open.

Eh, RedCreme21, how far? You dey see my level so? And you never even enter universty.

Abortion gives big hips? Interesting.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by lexdino: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Logan95:

Exactly what I taught, but she has been begging me not to leave because of her past. We are just few months in and she let out this. I'm surprised at the level of sincerity because I can't boast of it myself.

My guy, it's over 3 months now and I am still recovering from finally having the courage to dump the lady I had proposed to marry.
She is exactly the definition of your girl. A lot of people have advised you but I believe experience will be your best teacher.
A hoe will always be a hoe, no matter the amount of deliverance or self-development they are subjected to.
You are still at the honeymoon phase of your relationship therefore, it will be nearly impossible for you to take the decision of dumping her because hoes already perfected their spouse-manipulation techniques, you're just a learner where she is.
Just wait until the honeymoon phase fades off and watch as her hoe-ish tendencies begins to resurface.
The distrust and pains will slowly eat away at your motivations and self-confidence.
A word is enough for the wise.

15 Likes

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Logan95:
Bros try and read well.... She bought stuffs for her ex. I am not broke.
buh you said she also buy you stuff
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Logan95:

Bros try and read well.... She bought stuffs for her ex.
I am not broke.

If you know that you can't forgive her from the depth of your heart and never refer to those incidences again, then let her go.

Here's what could happen if you reject her:

You probably would have just lost a potential good friend, supportive wife and forgiving to a fault.

You would probably save yourself from headache of wondering whether she can still give birth due to the abortions.

You probably will henceforth continue to view her from the lens of a LovePeddler who's had multiple abortions. And whenever you quarrel, there's going to be the tendency for you to bring out that particular whip and use it on her.

She'll probably never be able to trust any man with that truth for the rest of her life.

Here's what may likely happen if you decide to continue with the relationship though,

You would have a wife who will forever respect and cherish you because you know who she is and love her all the same.

You would never have to keep any secrets from each other no matter how ugly because she has already bared her soul to you.

Whenever you make a mistake in the relationship, she will be more than generous with her forgiveness. That's not an excuse to philander around though.

She obviously has learnt her lessons. And it is obvious that she loves you so much for her to come out to tell you. Or maybe its just the fear that you'll find out anyway, which still points to the fact that she loves you so much and doesn't want to lose you.

Think of her and what she's feels about herself. She probably feels like rag right now and waiting for your judgement upon her. Be merciful, whatever you decide to do.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

If you do decide to continue though, you'd both will have to agree to never bring it up ever again and you'd both have to go confirm if she can still give birth. You don't want surprises after the wedding, if there's ever going to be one.

4 Likes

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by safarigirl(f): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Some of you are really messed up in this country

It goes to show how low standards have gone, that people are saying "Forgive her, she regrets it, she's changed because she told you the truth"....20 year old girl. The ex couldn't even marry her for whatever reason, but the OP that was absent in all the abortions should come and carry her. Y'all have low standards, cuz y'all are messed up people. Na people dey marry virgins for this world, but then, how many virgin men are there?

OP, I hope you prepare yourself, because that girl needs a special man that will not run away when heat comes, because heat WILL come. Nice man, nice man, one day una go quarrel and you will remind her of all the abortions, if she can't take in, you will remember the abortions, the day you meet someone who knows of her past, you will feel awkward, you will get mad and you will blame her. It's a small world after all. One day, she will be nice to a man and you will wonder if she's sleeping with him for favors, your paranoia will be off the roof.

For you to bring such sensitive information here, means, you are having second thoughts and you are not cool with the information. Leave her now abeg, let her find another nicer man, some Timi Dakolo kind of person, not you.

18 Likes

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by urchcherry(f): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2019
[quote author=Logan95 post=83549781]
I don't know what she sees in me because honestly I'm not a good person but I have a calm personality.

She told me initially when she started developing feelings for me that she's had one abortion for her ex, I guess she was testing waters before the bombshell. I forgave her instantly because I did not ask and I am also guilty of endorsing abortion with my previous relationships.

She surprisingly volunteers information willingly which I never seen in a girl.

In my head, I know her body count is small compared to mine but I don't know why I'm still pained.

I've asked her if she regrets it and is willing to change with or without me and she replied in affirmation. However, I'll give it time and watch things unfold. [like the opposite said here that you are guilty of endorsing numerous abortions with your previous relationships so why are you feeling like a saint here? She even opened up to you while you kept yours away from her. Nonsense ]
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Clean2016: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

20 years old girl with 2 abortion and lot of body count.... it seems you are with a hoe

better go find yourself a good girl...anyway it is up to you.i personally cant cope with her.

Meet a good girl who will keep quiet and deal with you under your nose. Are you a good man also? How do you know a good girl?
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by openmine(m): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Logan95:

She's quite a young girl at 20. I don't know why she made these mistakes
But you have also made mistakes too...right?
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by od501: 10:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Logan95:

She's quite a young girl at 20. I don't know why she made these mistakes

20? shocked

Nollywood na bastard!
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by livinbygrace: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2019
You be small pikin,abeg how old are you?You are lucky to have such a girl and If you miss her you will regret it.
Almost all girls now do runs most expectially campus girls .so forget,except you are not serious.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by friendl: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2019
Trust me ,she didn't tell you everything ,my brother ,the only place you will meet a good Nigeria single lady na GRAVE ,the one with no secret
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2019
lexdino:

My guy, it's over 3 months now and I am still recovering from finally having the courage to dump the lady I had proposed to marry.
She is exactly the definition of your girl. A lot of people have advised you but I believe experience will be your best teacher.
A hoe will always be a hoe, no matter the amount of deliverance or self-development they are subjected to.
You are still at the honeymoon phase of your relationship therefore, it will be nearly impossible for you to take the decision of dumping her because hoes already perfected their spouse-manipulation techniques, you're just a learner where she is.
Just wait until the honeymoon phase fades off and watch as her hoe-ish tendencies begins to resurface.
The distrust and pains will slowly eat away at your motivations and self-confidence.
A word is enough for the wise.

I disagree though. She didn't have to tell him. She did. That doesn't sound like a LovePeddler to me. Women do the stupidest things when they in love. No excuse for the lady though. Abortion is abhorrent.

Still, she told him when she could have kept shut and he'd probably never find out.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Billyanger(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2019
OP MAN, THERE IS A POPULAR SAYING "THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL YOU DON'T KNOW"

I HAVE MET HOME GIRLS THAT COME FROM DECENT HOMES AND LOOK COMPLETELY SAINT, ONLY FOR ME TO FIND OUT THAT THEY HAVE HAD PAST... MESSY PAST THAT THEY DIDN'T MENTION TILL WE SEPARATE....NOT ONE, NOT TWO GIRLS.

RESPECT YOUR GIRL FOR TELLING YOU (THAT'S NOT A TICKET TO MARRIAGE THO), DEY WITH HER TILL YOU CAN FIND A BETTER GIRL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE WITH ANY NEW GIRL MAKE SURE YOU DO YOUR RESEARCH ABOUT HER, I CAN BET THAT HIGH PERCENTAGE OF GIRLS HAVE THIER DIRTY PAST, ESPECIALLY IN UNIVERSITIES....

IF YOU SEE A VIRGIN BY CHANCE I CAN BET YOU WILL NOT LIKE HER, I HAVE DATED A VIRGIN THAT I BROKE UP WITH BECAUSE SHE WAS SUPER DULL.

IF YOU CAN'T COPE WITH YOUR GIRL....SEPARATE WITH HER AND FIND ANOTHER NEW GIRL....I CAN BET YOU WILL STILL COME BACK HERE TO COMPLAIN grin

IF YOUR BODY COUNT AS A MAN IS ABOVE 10 WITH MORE THAN ONE WOMAN, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ANY GIRL

99% ARE FVCKED SEXUALLY MAN OR WOMAN...
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Pataricatering(f): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2019
D only reason I would advise her not to marry her is because she is foolish ! I don’t even understand how someone would think her past sexual exploits are her boyfriends business when she most likely can’t hold his against him - all these pick me babes with no sense .

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Wanity(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

20 years old girl with 2 abortion and lot of body count.... it seems you are with a hoe

better go find yourself a good girl...anyway it is up to you.i personally cant cope with her.

Bros abeg wetin be body count I Don checkam for Wikipedia ede show me another thing
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by thedio(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2019
What I see here is a partial confession,initially she said one abortion now two by the time she open up fully,guy u will run.
Nevertheless the girl is a loyal but tricky type . U need high level of wisdom and diplomacy if u u want to marry that girl. This kind of girl will wrong ur frnd,family it neighbor and will still cry as a victim.
My advice, marry her if u can forget her past and will not judge her in future with her past. Many ladies out there r worse but they will not tell u their real padt

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by decub: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lolz.... Smooth breakup tactics so you wouldn't seem like d villian... You don't deserve me, you deserve better cheesy

We done use this line wella that year.
Baddest Babe

Good day house.

I meet my girlfriend recently in school, she's an undergraduate student while I'm a post graduate student.

She is a very beautiful girl and well endowed. For the few months we've dated she's one of a kind. She has a good heart, buys me stuffs even though I'm not poor, cleans my house and relates well with my sister to mention a few.

However she told me about her ex, she loved him and supported him financially because he was a student and broke.

We have been going smooth until this night she decided to tell me her past without me asking. She said I am too special but I have to know who she truly is.

She started by saying she's had two abortions for her ex, that she slept with many guys for money which she eventually spent on her ex. I was dumbfounded and I'm in a dilemma now. She just said I should forgive her that I don't deserve her.

I don't know how to tackle this majorly because she confessed without me asking and she did all these before I meet her.

Compare the emboldened.

A girl could love you so dearly that she would open up her filthy past to prove how you've melted her heart.

Another girl could play games with you by working on your intelligence and make it seem like she holds u in high esteem by revealing her past, meanwhile, she simply does not want you to hear that from someone else. Always spot the difference with your analytical skills.

The first example I gave happened to a very close pal but the difference here is that the babe told her truthfully that both of them can't live as husbands and wife even when the guy has forgiven her because she felt she would live with the guilt forever knowing the man she truly loves really does not deserve her; owing to her past life.

Funny enough, they are friends (just friends) till date (Though thousands of miles apart) and guess what, both are still single.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2019
l long to see that time in this world where virgins marry virgins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To / My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / My Wedding Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.