Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Who is chenzen? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who is chenzen? (6718 Views)

How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. / Finally, Pictures Of CHENZEN Surfaces On Nairaland / Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is chenzen? by Rekhina(f): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2019
blinking001:

This confratanity of yours what is it all about? What are your goals and objectives? I think I need to be reoriented about what you girls are all about. You don't think so?
Are u still schooling or u have graduated ?

Anyways my confratanity is all about communion of selfless ladies ,women of honour and gallant babes back then in school ,now we are alumni that's ladies forever!

We still get along to bring back old days no matter how big u are ,u must humble yourselves to share in d communion of sisterhood and fire!
Some members never wanna join nairaland some joined and got embarrassed as early as 2009 ,I was the only one who fight to bring us together because the cult helped me during my trying times
Re: Who is chenzen? by BalteFox: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2019
BlueAir:
Sigh. At what time did u make this statement.lol ur life is banned on nairaland grin I never begin yet

Lol, see senseless talk. Your one room self contained is on NL romance section ni I just dey visit ooo.

Anyway you won't understand when I explain baout living in different itme zones and working for me online. Secrets!

Re: Who is chenzen? by BalteFox: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2019
BlueAir:
Ur life offline is definitely not something to look forward to[s][/s]

Poor man big mouth. My life is your problem now? Ok oooo. Don't forget Fumisticqueen's question above. I mean yu can't keep jumping meaningful questions all your life na. Theris God oooo!!

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2019
No brains as usual . those with brains have gotten their answers [s][/s]
BalteFox:

Poor man big mouth. My life is your problem now? Ok oooo. Don't forget Fumisticqueen's question above. I mean yu can't keep jumping meaningful questions all your life na. Theris God oooo!!

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy[s][/s]
Re: Who is chenzen? by BalteFox: 10:38am On Nov 06, 2019
[s]
BlueAir:
Lol funmistic queen take my advice and say...no sane person should give time listening to this perverted moronn grin.i would have liked to explain how this cow got on my list but after reading his lies and deranged explanation rants down there highlighting all his traumas and frustration ive decided it's best to just continue giving him his medicine till he finally runs mad grin .remains small. Those who knows me offline knows me.i like to talk less and do more to enemies. . Have a great day.but while u are watching this cow has created up to 8 monikers because of the ban spree I always put him coupled along with his own self destructing mouth believe it he will still create up to 20 this month grin.. I only have two. So ask urself how a self righteous person with a befitting name bigcowhorn or battlefox could be banned so much and I would only have 2 accounts? Ask urself is there something wrong with him or not? And while u are looking out for the truth..I want u to follow his account and watch his online activities of women sexual advances and fellow guys brawling (not just his blueair sickness) and see if my accusations of him and husbandsnatcha advocating and trying to justify child rape is possibly true or not..that is just what started his obsession and pain about me. . I got him and "husband snatcha" banned for creating a thread justifying child rape..his own role was just to bite at those opposing the thread and his gain was to win her trust and get laid..since they are both sex perverts and maniacs.imagine the fooleryy I was molested as child because I opposed their madness of child rape? Not just me o but every one that opposed their madnesa was raped as a child.chai or what evidence dothey have to attest the fact? Another way to catch his stupidity and lies is him saying I work 6-6 and lo thats why I told the agent I woild get back to them ...lol the house amount was 14million or 25m as stated there(unfortunately he cant pay the money to belittle ne expect by mouth and manipulative lies to who cares to listen) grin tiny room rat and yh..I told the agent it would take me up to January before I could get up to half the either amount but this lie son couldnt tell u.believe it or not audience to this fool's explanation of any kind is just a step to his infectious madness.enjoy ur day babe.lol a lil test of his truthfulness..test him to post the pictures of international passport and two landed properties he claimed to have shown me before grin(he didn't) and equal truth is hes a nobody. .the average monied person doesn't brag much at least pity the world and brag with proofs not mouth and chest beating na
[/s]

Young man what load of rubbish are you trying to heap on yourself this early morning?

Now we have an interested witness and you've suddenly develped English reading problem I will post the details of my proposal again.

Kindly contact the head escrow in Business section. Pay 100k and I will pay a like amount. Open a thread with my name on the door and call me out to post images of my passport and landed properties. After that, I will throw a party for 20 NL babes including your fantasy babe Redcreme21. They just enjoy and take pictures with cest moi so you know its me, simple.

Why all these 100,000 word rants na? You don't Tabbz number? Alright here it is. Feel free to go confirm it in business section.

Tabbz
Whatsapps 08064430202

There's no one richer than the guy over in Business section. He is number 1 and has the back of the modes. I do busness with him monthly and I promise i will pay his commision upront so you get all 200k if i fail to deliver on my documents. Just pay and shut up.

Eh, Fumisticqueen plese come and help me beg this slippery-as-a-snake guy to put up or shut up ooo. What else does he want me to do? Give him his own account number? Did you even notice how in all his reply to you he did not even mention me or quote me sef so as not to draw my attention to his lies. He said I claimed to show my international passporet? Where? Babe did you hear me claim such? Has he called me out after payment on our bet Or he just wants awoof. grin cheesy For the record, noone has seen my photo on this fourm not even Major Analqueenluci that keeps killing me for it. No one has even seen BlueAir's so why would i show him mine for free? grin No be faceless forum we dey? But all that can change with just a token of 100k

@BlueAir DO SOMETHING AND QUIT TALKING TRASH. If you are sure of what you are saying put your money where your mouth is. I promise your NL fantasy babe Redcreme21 will enjoy herself in my house.

Re: Who is chenzen? by Boyhood: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2019
BatleFox:

Your useless boyhood you mean. Well that's what I am disgracing na
I forgive you for the mention.
Re: Who is chenzen? by BalteFox: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2019
Rekhina:

Anyways my confratanity is all about communion of selfless ladies ,women of honour and gallant babes back then in school ,now we are alumni that's ladies forever!

We still get along to bring back old days no matter how big u are ,u must humble yourselves to share in d communion of sisterhood and fire!
Some members never wanna join nairaland some joined and got embarrassed as early as 2009 ,I was the only one who fight to bring us together because the cult helped me during my trying times

Babe, he won't reply for some time. He's right where I put him for talking trash to you. Ban city.
Re: Who is chenzen? by BalteFox: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2019
Boyhood:

I forgive you for the mention.

Lol, a thousand apologise bro. So sorry.
Re: Who is chenzen? by BalteFox: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2019
BlueAir:

Wait wait did you pay? When? Show me alert

Re: Who is chenzen? by BalteFox: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2019
BlueAir:

Yeah, Fumisticqueen has got brains alright which is why I'm excited to see her tackle you andwhould be suprised if she took your convinient advice and walked away. grin

You see, I tire for you and your talk. so if she too tire we know where the probelm is from, shalln't we?

Oh, don't forget to give her that comprehensive pschological profile she politely asked for. Shhh... I didn't tell her you're a fake ass doctor just mouthing off on a faceles forum so don't fight me ooo. I'm innocent please ooo.

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

Re: Who is chenzen? by Rekhina(f): 11:26am On Nov 06, 2019
BalteFox:

Babe, he won't reply for some time. He's right where I put him for talking trash to you. Ban city.
Really
shocked

hw I wish u youngdudes are friends ,pls don't fight them again
Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:44am On Nov 06, 2019
Did anyone read all these trash? Cos all I saw waa mumbling of 50k then 100k.if u are itching or capable to spend money on nairaland party for women why not put mouth aside and just do it? The only money promise I have with u is placing a bounty on u.even without placing bounty on u u have been banned like no tomorrow till u have 8 accounts on ban.so what happens when I bounty ur accounts in the hands of nairalander at a price ? Or what new shii are u ranting[s][/s]
BalteFox:
[s][/s]

Young man what load of rubbish are you trying to heap on yourself this early morning?

Now we have an interested witness and you've suddenly develped English reading problem I will post the details of my proposal again.

Kindly contact the head escrow in Business section. Pay 100k and I will pay a like amount. Open a thread with my name on the door and call me out to post images of my passport and landed properties. After that, I will throw a party for 20 NL babes including your fantasy babe Redcreme21. They just enjoy and take pictures with cest moi so you know its me, simple.

Why all these 100,000 word rants na? You don't Tabbz number? Alright here it is. Feel free to go confirm it in business section.

Tabbz
Whatsapps 08064430202

There's no one richer than the guy over in Business section. He is number 1 and has the back of the modes. I do busness with him monthly and I promise i will pay his commision upront so you get all 200k if i fail to deliver on my documents. Just pay and shut up.

Eh, Fumisticqueen plese come and help me beg this slippery-as-a-snake guy to put up or shut up ooo. What else does he want me to do? Give him his own account number? Did you even notice how in all his reply to you he did not even mention me or quote me sef so as not to draw my attention to his lies. He said I claimed to show my international passporet? Where? Babe did you hear me claim such? Has he called me out after payment on our bet Or he just wants awoof. grin cheesy For the record, noone has seen my photo on this fourm not even Major Analqueenluci that keeps killing me for it. No one has even seen BlueAir's so why would i show him mine for free? grin No be faceless forum we dey? But all that can change with just a token of 100k

@BlueAir DO SOMETHING AND QUIT TALKING TRASH. If you are sure of what you are saying put your money where your mouth is. I promise your NL fantasy babe Redcreme21 will enjoy herself in my house.

[s][/s]

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:46am On Nov 06, 2019
Ur delusion has no limit . despite banning u and this us ur 8th account. Em..at rekhina dont be imaginary. .this pussy niggur ;Dis no rival to me hes just an entertainment when im bored.
Rekhina:
Really
shocked

Re: Who is chenzen? by BalteFox: 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Really
shocked

Lol, sometimes I think you enjoy his insults.
Re: Who is chenzen? by BalteFox: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
[s]
BlueAir:
Did anyone read all these trash? Cos all I saw waa mumbling of 50k then 100k.if u are itching or capable to spend money on nairaland party for women why not put mouth aside and just do it? The only money promise I have with u is placing a bounty on u.even without placing bounty on u u have been banned like no tomorrow till u have 8 accounts on ban.so what happens when I bounty ur accounts in the hands of nairalander at a price ? Or what new shii are u ranting[/s]

50k, 100k does it matter? Just pay since you got money and know what you are ranting about na. Me? I'm poor but I place the ball in your court...

Where is your back up blinking001? You had him banned abi? From doctor you are a mode now?

Talk, talk, talk, talk no action. May God save me form blue colored market women

grin grin grin
grin grin
cool

Re: Who is chenzen? by BalteFox: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
BlueAir:
Ur delusion has no limit . despite banning u and this us ur 8th account. Em..at rekhina dont be imaginary. .this pussy niggur ;Dis no rival to me hes just an entertainment when im bored.

Stop with the threats and blackmail please.

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
I wish I could right now but I can't. Psychology is based on facts by experience or knowledge of someone or something not like juju. Dont mistake its process for that. As I dont have much experience or little with u.i cant state facts right now unlike someone grin who's life style is to talk shiit and no facts
funmisticqueen:
Now I'm curious, what does my psychological profile say about me
Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
So u are now poor? What happened to ur passport and lands and 24hrs travels? Chai a loser has no life
BalteFox:
[s][/s]

50k, 100k does it matter? Just pay since you got money and know what you are ranting about na. Me? I'm poor but I place the ball in your court...

Where is your back up blinking001? You had him banned abi? From doctor you are a mode now?

Talk, talk, talk, talk no action. May God save me form blue colored market women

grin grin grin
grin grin
cool

Re: Who is chenzen? by BalteFox: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
BlueAir:
So u are now poor? What happened to ur passport and lands and 24hrs travels? Chai a loser has no life

If you ask me about your rants who I go ask? Go and pay and find out

Re: Who is chenzen? by BalteFox: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
BlueAir:
I wish I could right now but I can't. Psychology is based on facts by experience or knowledge of someone or something not like juju. Dont mistake its process for that. As I dont have much experience or little with u.i cant state facts right now unlike someone grin who's life style is to talk shiit and no facts

He's backing out again oooo! Seriously, we need to chain this slippery guy to something solid to avoid this kind of run arounds. He could go through Fumisticqueen's comment history, which are many, btu no he has to run with his tail tucked neatly inbeatween hsi bow legs.

As I am here, I can tell you 3 qualities any pschological profiling of this woman will include and yet 'I dont have much experience or little with her'.

@BlueAir someone with real pschologucal knowledge will start profiling you from the first moment you say 'hi' or make an appearance, but you, you'll need a person's life history and then the date of birth to do anything... lol. I know you well. I don profile you finish. You don't wanna know the result trust me. Its really bad.

Re: Who is chenzen? by Rekhina(f): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
BlueAir:
Pls u ar a child
Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
Looks who's talking grin
Rekhina:
Pls u ar a child
Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
Trashy and ignorant as usual. And relax u havent been banned yet cos im busy.have u noticed I answer u fewly[s][/s]
BalteFox:

He's backing out again oooo! Seriously, we need to chain this slippery guy to something solid to avoid this kind of run arounds. He could go through Fumisticqueen's comment history, which are many, btu no he has to run with his tail tucked neatly inbeatween hsi bow legs.

As I am here, I can tell you 3 qualities any pschological profiling of this woman will include and yet 'I dont have much experience or little with her'.

@BlueAir someone with real pschologucal knowledge will start profiling you from the first moment you say 'hi' or make an appearance, but you, you'll need a person's life history and then the date of birth to do anything... lol. I know you well. I don profile you finish. You don't wanna know the result trust me. Its really bad[s][/s].
Re: Who is chenzen? by BalteFox: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
BlueAir:
Looks who's talking grin
BlueAir:
Trashy and ignorant as usual. And relax u havent been banned yet cos im busy.have u noticed I answer u fewly[s][/s]

Like I said boy, your psychological profiling by me is complete. I now know when you creep on to Nairaland to talk trash and then creep away again so i was waiting already this time. Check the time stamps on this comment and your recent rants.

And oh, I'm very relaxed. I get your time.even if its an abominatin to talk to gay men in Nigeria

Re: Who is chenzen? by BalteFox: 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
BlueAir:

Who asked you anything now that you are already overtalking? Lol Are you this talkertive in real life? grin.

You've been all over NL as usual talking trash on any and all threads. I've been coming to watch you there, haven't I? Is that you being so busy or has your few answers here anything to do with a critical lack of backup from your gay friends Danreledave and blinking001?

Oh, they're all on ban except redcreme21 who's abandoned her monkier becuase she's so sick and tired of mentions from you, sorry Shorty.. Take my advice... DO YOUR WORST LET'S SEE, AND QUIT THE TRASH TALKING IF YOU PLEASE

Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
Rekhina:

Graduated in 2014. Why?
Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
BalteFox:

You got me banned just to prove a point to a woman? cheesy cheesy. You're worst than a white knight. You're a waste of a human specie.
Re: Who is chenzen? by EasternPrince: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
[s]
blinking001:

You got me banned just to prove a point to a woman? cheesy cheesy. You're worst than a white knight. You're a waste of a human specie.
[/s]

Re: Who is chenzen? by EasternPrince: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
blinking001:

Women are so sweet but then you wouldn't know that cos you are gay and Daddy BlueAir (now Globalman2018 due to the recent ban he brought upon himself) loves you so much

Na una two go tire
Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
I ve been reading for weeks

Re: Who is chenzen? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
TOZIC i need ur prick. Ubunja u too

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? / Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. / Scientific Evidence That Big Ikebe Can Prolong A Woman's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.